Marybeth Strikes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan was at the party, but he acted no different towards me than any of my co-workers who were at the party although a couple of times when he caught my eye he winked at me and my knees went weak at the thought of what I had planned. I gave John and Tammy just enough room that Tammy could get John all hot and bothered, but still stayed close enough to keep anything from happening.

The party started breaking up around eleven and a frustrated Tammy was among the first to leave. As soon as she was gone I nodded my head toward Alan and we left the room separately and met at the laundry room. I quickly pulled off my panties and bent over the washing machine and Alan moved behind me. I was so wet from anticipation (plus being used to him by then) that he slid his full length into me with the first push. It was a fast and furious no frills fuck, but that is all we had time for. He brought me to an orgasm and shortly after that he came in me. He pulled out, I quickly pulled on my panties, gave him a passionate kiss and then we hurried back to the dying party.

Half an hour later everyone was gone and I was alone with my husband. I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

"No excuses from either of us tonight John. It has been too long and I need some sex. I've spent all day waiting for this moment and I'm hot, wet and ready to explode."

He was also hot, Tammy had seen to that, so he offered no resistance when I undressed him, pushed him back on the bed and mounted him. I didn't even undress; I just pulled off my panties, swung over him and lowered myself down onto his erection. As he slid into me I smiled at knowing that I was giving him sloppy seconds. I started moving up and down on him coating his cock with Alan's juices and I rode him hard until I got him to cum. As soon as he squirted into me I cried out:

"No baby, no. I'm almost there baby, don't stop now, get me off baby, get me off."

And then John did what I hoped he would do - he moved so that he could eat my pussy. As soon as his tongue entered me and he started licking up the juices flowing from my pussy I had a mind-blowing orgasm. It went on and on fueled by the knowledge that my cheating ass husband was sucking my lover's cum out of me. True, it was diluted some by John's cum, but John was still sucking Alan out of me. I kept my fingers clutched in his hair until the orgasms faded and then I yawned and rolled over and pretended to go to sleep leaving John with the hard on he had developed while eating me. Sweet Jesus, did it ever feel good to do that to him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What I had been waiting for happened two weeks after the pool party. John told me he would be flying to Chicago on Monday for a four-day business trip and that he expected to be named a vice-president when he returned.

"Oh Jesus baby" I said, "That will be perfect. I expect that everything I've been working toward will happen by the time you get back."

"That's great" John said, "We can have a big celebration."

"Oh I plan on celebrating baby, you can depend on it."

I had everything in place when John flew home on Friday. I wished I could have seen his face when he saw his shiny new Hummer when he got to the parking lot. Someone had slashed all four tires and had keyed both sides and the hood down to bare metal. While he stood there and screamed obscenities at the unknown vandals two men who had been parked there waiting for him got out of their car, walked over to him and served him with the divorce papers and the restraining order keeping him away from me and the house. John was not a stupid man and I know he put two and two together and came up with who had trashed his prize Hummer - two men waiting there for him had to be a tip off - but he had no proof.

It was mid-afternoon by the time he got the arrangements made to have the Hummer picked up and taken to the dealership and got the police report out of the way. He made three cell phone calls to me that I refused to answer and he was not in the best of moods when he reached his office. Things did not improve any for him when he got there. First of all Tammy wasn't sitting at her desk and he didn't know the woman who was sitting there. He asked where Tammy was and the woman said she didn't know. All she knew was that she was supposed to tell John to report to Mr. Everett's office as soon as he arrived.

John headed for Bert's office expecting to be congratulated on closing the Falcon deal and be told he was the new vice-president. Instead he found out that he didn't even have a job. At ten that morning Bert had been served with papers informing him that the company was being sued by Sally, Patty and Rachel for sexual harassment and wrongful termination due to their refusal to grant John sexual favors (not exactly true since Sally and Rachel had let John in their pants), but that would only come out in court and we were expecting the company to settle long before it got on a court docket.

At ten-thirty that morning a special messenger delivered a package to Bert and it contained video captures of John and Tammy engaged in sexual practices. Bert called Tammy in and she broke down, cried and told Bert that John had threatened to fire her if she didn't put out for him. Wisely Bert did not fire Tammy although we had hoped he would so we could make her part of the sexual harassment suit. John however was a different story. He was told to have his office cleared out and to be out of the building in an hour.

Since the restraining order kept him from coming home he had to check into a motel and over the next three days he found out that all of his credit cards had been maxed out or cancelled, there was no money in the checking or savings accounts and the safe deposit box was empty. The crowning touch was when the insurance company told him that they weren't going to cover the damage to his Hummer. I had cancelled the insurance a week before he left on his trip.

Alan and I had been extremely careful (except for the one time Anne saw us) and John had nothing he could use to counter sue. Since there were no children the divorce moved along quick. John was pushing for a sixty/forty split of the assets based on the fact that he was the major breadwinner. My attorney fought for a seventy-five/twenty-five split since there wouldn't be a divorce if he hadn't become an unfaithful husband. John was on unemployment and strapped for funds - he didn't even have a car to go job hunting until he could come up with the money to get his Hummer back - so he had a choice to make. He could negotiate and settle or he could wait it out and go in front of a judge and see how the judge would rule. I think his lawyer convinced him that he would get the short end of the stick if he went in front of a judge so he settled for a sixty/forty split in my favor.

The house and all of John's toys - the boat and trailer, the dirt bikes, the ATV's and snowmobiles had to be sold and all the money had to be thrown into the pot to be split sixty/forty between us. Part of my deal with Sally and Rachel when I fronted them the money for the attorney so they could sue John's company was that they wouldn't sue John personally until our divorce was final. The day after the divorce was final they sued John personally for sexual harassment and wrongful termination. Their lawyer petitioned the court to freeze John's assets pending the outcome of the suit. My attorney said there wasn't much chance of a judge ordering it, but John still had to pay an attorney to fight it and that is what it was all about for me - killing John financially.

But what really killed John was to see me still living in his house and knowing that I was enjoying the pool, tennis court and hot tub. I had improved the cabin that my parents had left me and then I had sold it and given the money to Alan who added some of his money and used it to buy the house. Alan bought the house as an agent of the MFJ Investment Company and at the closing as John and I were signing the papers Alan said that MFJ was buying the house as an income property and he asked me if I would like to rent the house and continue living there. The look on John's face when I said yes was priceless. In a couple of months I will let John know that MFJ only has two stock holders, me and Alan and that the initials MFJ stand for Marybeth Fucks John.

Alan and I are to be married next month and I'm wondering if I should invite Anne to the wedding or not.

12