Mary's Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
euphor1a
euphor1a
14 Followers

Eventually, he had his cock all the way inside me, as I could feel his warm testicles slapping against my ass, leaving trails of sweat behind. This was great. My asshole is stuffed, and I can't do anything about it. I'm tied down. It felt like I had been hit by a huge truck. A huge truck of guys. He fucked me harder and harder with every thrust. His cock was not stopping. He would shove it in extremely far and then pull it out, letting my asshole attempt to close itself again, making a "Fffffffff" noise. This was erotic. He did it over and over again, like he was inflating a balloon and slowly letting out the air.

He finally just started pushing it into me so hard, it ripped me open even more. I felt all that cum inside me, and his dick was reaching back there and swimming in it. My skin had been stretched so much, there were small signs of ripping and tears on the outside. Nothing that a band-aid couldn't fix.

"Oooh god... damn...it! FUCK... MY ASS... HOLE! Don't... stop!" I said. "Don't ever stop!"

He put one hand on each of my ass cheeks and grasped it so hard, digging his fingers into them. Once he had a good firm grip, and knew he had control, he yanked my skin backwards, so far his balls were almost inside my asshole everytime he thrusted.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. His sweat-drenched testicles swung enormously, like gorillas swing from a giant tree. His nuts swung from his giant tree, patting me on the ass every few milliseconds. He was fucking me like a jack rabbit, so fast and hard, I was crying.

"YEESSS, FUUUUCK MY SHIIIITY ASSHOLE... FILL IT WITH CUM! FUCK IT!"

I enticed him more and more.

Mary was still pleasuring herself while watching all of this.

"OOOOH" he moaned as he stopped for a second. I expected this to be it, but it wasn't. He sustained the erection and didn't quite cum, although he did let a little bit of juice out.

My ass hurts. My ass hurts so good. I had wished there were fifty more guys in line, ready to fill me up. I wanted to be drenched in cum from head to toe. I wanted to piss, shit, drink, gargle, smell, hear, see, feel, and especially taste cum. I wanted it to fill my asshole to the brim, and then have it drank straight out of there.

While I was being fucked by the biggest cock in the room, my tears continued. It was natural.

Zack jumped back in and started fucking my mouth, as Mary watched. He shoved his cock deep down my throat, while holding my nose, so that I gagged. At one point he did it so deep that I spit up cum and saliva from earlie, all over his dick. He told me to suck it back off, so I did.

I was being IMPALED in the ass, and GAGGED in the mouth. I felt used. It was great.

Finally Zack got to the point where he was going to cum again, so he shoved his dick so far down my throat, I couldn't breathe except through my nose. So, he pinched my nose.

I heard the other man moan near the back of my head when he finally released the biggest load of cum I had felt out of all of them. It felt like it would never end. I could sense his gigantic cock throbbing with each pulse, shooting more sticky semen inside of me. Blam, blam, blam, blam, blam! Almost like a machine gun, over and over, he shot creamy loads of juices into me. Each time his cock throbbed and shot loads, my cock throbbed and I felt like I was going to cum a third time. I was still being gagged so I felt like I was going to pass out, when finally Zack shot a load onto the back of my tongue. I naturally choked a little bit, but sucked the rest straight off of his dick, now that I could breathe!

After a few seconds of what seemed like a neverending river of cum juice in both ends of my body, both of the guys fell over, and his both cocks departed. Mary quickly got under me again, but this time giving me her pussy, lining it up with my penis. I couldn't help it, I shoved my cock straight inside of her, and immediately let out the biggest stream of juice, yet.

She moaned, rubbing her clit. The guys and I were worn out, but Mary was just getting started with herself.

She stood there and clapped.

"I didn't think you could take it all!" she said.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. I just laid there - my butt shivering in the air. She came around behind me. Whispering in my ear, she said, "Now this is gonna be the finale, get ready!"

She slapped my ass really hard a few times, forcing it down to the bed, and she attached her mouth onto my gaping asshole, like a plunger. She sucked every single ounce of liquid cum into her mouth, but didn't swallow it. Cum still ran down the crack of my butt, eventually landing on the back of my cock.

Mary carried herself to my face, and stuck her lips on mine, letting the hot cum run loose through my mouth, like water from a dam. I tasted every man in the room at the same time, including me! My hole was stretched so widely open, I could almost breathe through it. It was arousing, yet, so strange. Kinky, yet so disgusting. I love disgusting. I made out with Mary, playing with her tongue, and we both tasted every cock with just one kiss.

I told her I loved her for making me try something new, and I finally woke up from this very realistic dream, drenched in my own cum juice, all over my boxers.

euphor1a
euphor1a
14 Followers
12