Mary's Gangbang Daydream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers

Whatever John wanted right then was too late, all the cream was gone and once more Mary stood up and looked round at her guests feeling very triumphant.

The waitresses helped John from the trolley and without even being asked Mike jumped up to take his place.

Again Mary noticed the huge bulge in the front of Mikes underpants and felt a wave of slight panic but also pleasure pass through her body as she realised that each of her male guests were stiff in anticipation and appreciation of her.

By now Mary knew the routine.

The waitress asked Mike what desert he wanted to choose.

Mike thought for a while and then said, "Pineapple please."

Mary watched as the waitress reached under the trolley and then produced a small plate of pineapple rings. These were slices of pineapple that had been cut into rings with the centre cut out, leaving a large hole.

Mary was wondering what the waitress would do with them and then blushed as the obvious hit her and the waitress asked Mike to lift his bum up off of the table so that she could pull down his underpants!

She had obviously done this many times before, because in one swift movement his underpants were down around his knees and his stiff cock was now proudly on display.

Still blushing, Mary watched as the waitress placed the rings, one by one over his stiff cock, until just the tip of his cock was visible. She then poured some cream over them so that it ran over the rings.

"You may start your third desert," said the waitress to Mary.

Mary, still blushing, leaned over and managed to remove the first ring by gripping the edge with her mouth and then lifting it off. It was difficult to eat because once she bit into it the remaining part of the ring fell away and landed on his belly.

Although it was difficult, Mary soon managed to lift off all of the rings and eat them. Mary could sense Mike's frustration because so far she had managed to avoid actually touching his cock with her mouth.

Mary stood up as if she was finished but was soon blushing again as the waitress said, "Mary, you have not eaten any of the cream!"

Mary looked down at Mike's stiff cock and realised that the cream had run all over his cock and even down over his balls!

The waitress could see that Mary was unsure and said, "Mary, you must finish all of your desert. I will help you by holding his cock still for you!"

She then leaned across and held Mikes cock between her fingers. She held it up straight so that Mary could see the cream that had spilt over his balls. Mary knew what she had to do and leaned forward once more.

She stuck out her tongue and began to lick Mike's balls clean. Once she had finished with his balls she continued by licking the shaft of his stiff cock. She could feel him tense and groan in appreciation as she licked his cock. Soon she was licking around the waitress's fingers. Mary stopped as the waitress moved her fingers down his shaft, leaving just the head of his cock still covered with cream. Mary glanced at the waitress as if for instruction. The waitress nodded to her, leaving Mary in no doubt as to what she was expected to do!

With the waitress still holding Mike's cock upright, Mary took a deep breath and then moved forward over his cock. Without any further hesitation, she closed her eyes and imagined how Richard always enjoyed her mouth around his cock, as she ran her tongue around the head. It had a similar taste to Richard's and was not unpleasant. In fact Mary was surprised at how the taste excited her.

With one last movement of her tongue all the cream had gone. She stood up and the other male guests applauded her, "well done Mary," you were great!"

The more physical contact she had with the men the more confident and horny she felt. Mary was rapidly warming to her new self; in fact she was really enjoying the different challenges.

As Mary had performed each task she had stopped trying to conceal her pussy. The height of the trolley meant that she had to bend quite low to reach the men with her mouth. Each time she bent forward she could feel her wet pussy being exposed and could hear the comments from men on the other tables.

Comments like, "wow, what a juicy cunt!"

And, "I'd love to get my cock in that!"

As Mary listened to the comments she realised that the other men were also commenting on her arsehole!

Instead of feeling shy or offended she just continued her tasks and felt a warm sexual glow fill her body as she realised that most of the men in the restaurant were watching her and she was probably responsible for a lot of stiff cocks!

As Mike climbed from the trolley and Ken, who was the last, climbed up, she wondered what her next challenge would be.

By now she realised that as each man had taken his turn the waitresses had increased the level of the challenge and sexual contact.

Somehow she was pleased it was Ken who was last. After all, it was not long ago that she had shared a sexual experience with him and Richard, and of course, she realised, that was why he had bought her here tonight.

"Ken," said the waitress, what will you choose for Mary tonight?"

Ken had no hesitation at all. "Just yoghurt please," he said.

"Would you like to use the feet supports?" asked the waitress.

Mary was puzzled as to what she meant until Ken answered, "yes please."

Mary watched as the waitress reached under the trolley next to ken's legs. She pulled a lever and part of the trolley that was supporting Ken's legs folded down. This left his legs completely unsupported and his bum only just on the remaining part of the trolley. Then the waitress unfastened two extra supports that had been hidden from view. Mary looked on, fascinated, as both waitresses lifted each of Ken's feet into the foot rests. It looked a little like an examination table from a doctor's room. The type that would be used to give women internal examinations!

As Mary watched, the waitresses fixed two straps around Ken's ankles to secure his feet in place. They then moved the supports apart.

Mary blushed as she watched. She had never imagined, never mind seen, a man in this position before. His feet were now at the same level as his bum and his knees were bent upwards and wide apart.

Mary found herself staring directly between his outstretched legs. She blushed again as she found her eyes drawn to not only to the bulge caused by his erect cock, but also the bulge caused by his balls that now hung between his legs. She surprised herself as she realised she was trying to imagine what he would look like without the covering of his underpants. Mary then shrieked in surprise and astonishment as one of the waitresses reached between his legs and in one swift movement removed the whole of the centre part of his underpants! They had obviously been designed especially!

Suddenly he was completely exposed to Mary. His stiff cock pointing upwards and his large hairy balls hanging freely between his legs.

Mary actually found it amusing to see him like this. She had seen many porno films and pictures where it was always the woman who would be held in a similar position to make her completely exposed and accessible to the male stars.

Now this looked like a complete role reversal, she could even see his arsehole!

Her thoughts were interrupted as she watched the waitress open a pot of yoghurt and, with a spoon; she scooped some out and spread it over Ken's balls. She continued to watch as the waitress covered his balls and then the whole of his stiff cock with yoghurt! Just when Mary thought the waitress had finished, she watched as the waitress pulled back Ken's foreskin, covered the exposed head with yoghurt and then carefully let the foreskin cover the head once more, trapping some yoghurt inside!

The waitress stood back and said, "OK, Mary, you may start your final desert, but this time I cannot help you."

Mary moved forward, unsure where to start first. As she leaned closer she could see what a thorough job the waitress had done. His balls were now totally covered with yoghurt and, to Mary's dismay; some had run down over his arsehole!

Once more the new bold Mary took control. The image of Richard returned to her, as she imagined it was he who was waiting for her attention. She lowered her head between his open legs and started by licking his balls clean. The most difficult part was to lick underneath. She had to lift his balls with her nose and then push her tongue out under his balls and lick upwards.

During these licks under his balls she got braver and braver each time until she eventually found the courage to actually lick his arsehole! She was not sure what to expect, but when she actually did it, it was OK.

She thought of Richard again as she did it. Suspecting that he would enjoy the experience. Ken was definitely enjoying it as she felt his arse move around and heard him say, "oh yes Mary, more, more!"

Soon she was able to move up to his cock where the remaining yoghurt was. Without the help of the waitress to hold his cock steady it was difficult to lick clean. She tried a few times but as she tried to lick it, it would move away from her.

She struggled for a while until one of the waitresses tapped her on the shoulder and said, "I think you will find it much easier to take his cock into your mouth!"

Mary also remembered that the waitress had cunningly placed yoghurt under his foreskin so she realised that the only way she could pull his foreskin back would be with her mouth.

She boldly moved to complete her task. She lowered her head over the top of his cock and then, using her tongue to manipulate his cock, managed to get the head between her lips. She heard a groan of pleasure escape from Ken as his cock twitched at the touch of her tongue.

She then made her lips into an "O" shape and gripped the top of his foreskin. Then pushed her mouth down slowly as she gripped his foreskin she managed to completely uncover the head in her mouth. Using her tongue once more she licked around the exposed head inside her mouth, enjoying the manly salty taste of Ken's cock.

She was fairly confident that she had cleaned his cock head thoroughly, now all that remained was to clean the shaft of his cock.

Mary was now feeling very confident and remembered something that had impressed Richard when she had tried it on him.

As her male colleagues looked on in amazement, she slowly lowered her head onto Ken's stiff cock. Inch by inch it slowly disappeared into her mouth. She felt it touch the back of her throat but swallowed hard and kept going until she felt his pubic hair against her lips! She stayed like that for a few seconds, feeling ken make small thrusting movements with his cock. She then slowly came back up until his stiff clean cock slipped from her mouth.

She stepped back and everyone cheered and applauded. The waitress stepped forward and quickly pulled back his foreskin and then checked under his balls and around his arse hole.

"Mary has finished her desert!" she declared.

The waitresses unfastened Ken's feet and helped him off of the trolley. As he stood up he looked at Mary and smiled, saying, "Mary, you are better than I ever imagined."

Mary was not sure what would happen next. Again she felt the anxiety and nervousness as various thoughts raced through her head. Having seen how the trolley could be adapted she was fairly certain it would somehow be adapted for her and for the benefit of her colleagues!

"You have done very well so far," said one of the waitresses. "Now it is your turn to choose deserts for the men, but first you must get onto the trolley.

Mary's heart was pounding in her chest as she climbed up onto the trolley with the help of the two naked waitresses.

She was aware that the men and women from the other tables were watching as the waitresses made her comfortable.

Much to her concern they had not changed the trolley since Ken had climbed off. They told her to relax as they made sure she was comfortable. She felt them moving cushions under her, so that her handcuffed hands did not hurt her or press into her back. Then she watched as they placed her feet in the footrests. As all this was going on her natural reaction was to try and keep her legs closed. She of course knew that this was a complete waste of time!

She felt them move the trolley round so that her feet were facing the table. Then, as Mary looked down, over the length of her body at her watching colleagues, she could see the eager anticipation on their faces. All of their eyes were fixed on her, or to be more precise, between her legs!

Because Ken was a lot taller than Mary was, the footrests were still set some distance away from Mary's bum. This meant that up until now her legs were almost straight and still closed at her thighs.

As she lay there waiting the waitresses moved to either side of her. She felt them fix the straps around her ankles to the foot rests. One of the waitresses then started to turn a handle underneath the trolley. As she turned it, Mary felt the foot rests start to move nearer and nearer to her bum. As her feet moved nearer she was forced to bend her knees up. This would not have been quite so embarrassing if the footrests had not also started to move apart!

Very, very slowly, with her colleagues staring lustfully, her legs began to part and her knees lift up. Just for a moment Mary had forgotten that the sexy black panties had no crotch. But, as the process continued, the realisation that her pussy was about to be revealed completely swept through her emotions.

As the foot rests continued to move apart Mary gave up trying to conceal her pussy, it was impossible, her thighs gradually parted and she could feel the cool air on the moist lips of her cunt.

Yes, moist! This whole process that would have humiliated the old Mary, was really turning her on. She even started to relax again and allowed her legs to fall even wider apart. It was then that she realised how clever the design of the panties was. She had already noticed when the girls had dressed her earlier how tight the panties felt around her pussy. She remembered feeling that her pussy was almost forced between the two thin strips of cloth that passed so close to it. It was these tight fitting pieces of cloth that now moved apart with her legs, pulling her pussy lips wide open! She watched the expressions on the men's faces as she felt her cunt being fully exposed to their lustful gaze. She could see and feel the their animal desires as the pink, delicate, moist folds of flesh were now rudely on display for them.

Now that she was completely exposed to the men, she tensed with surprise and shock as one of the waitresses boldly brushed her fingertips over Mary's exposed pussy, massaging it very gently and expertly teasing between her moist, parted lips. It sent waves of tingling lustful pleasure through Mary's body.

The waitresses then turned their attention to Mary's breasts. Mary was puzzled at what they were going to do as they each slid a finger into the holes that her nipples were sticking through. The design of the bra was also much more ingenious than Mary had originally thought. In one simple ripping movement half of the cup material came away, leaving more than half of her breasts naked. The clever part was that the remaining part of the bra cup supported and pushed her breasts upward so that even when laid on her back they looked like two perfect cone shapes with her erect nipples on top. The waitresses, gave her nipples a few long caresses followed by a few hard squeezes, causing more waves of sexual desire to make her body tingle and causing Mary's nipples to be even more stiff and prominent.

As Mary looked at her male colleagues through her wide open thighs; knowing and feeling that her pussy was now fully displayed to them in all of its pink wet glory; one of the waitresses turned to the men and said, "gentlemen Mary is ready to serve you desert!"

loveking
loveking
1,287 Followers
12