Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Unable to cope with that in her current state of mind Trish screamed, "I'M YOUR BITCH! I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH I'M YOUR BITCH AAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCK I AM YOUR BITCH AND YOU OWN MY FUCKING ASS HOLE! MY ASS IS YOUR PERSONAL FUCK HOLE! MY FAT ASS IS ALL YOURS!"

These last few words gave Maryse just enough strength to ravage Trish's butt hole for a few more minutes, but even she had her limits. So, after countless orgasms for both blondes, Maryse collapsed onto Trish's back, both WWE divas panting and sweating like crazy. Even then Maryse lazily pumped Trish's pooper, the French-Canadian obsessed with proving her superiority over her rival. Then after a few minutes of gasping for breath Maryse straightened up, pull Trish's ass cheeks apart and ever so slowly removed her strap on from that abused ass hole, grinning wickedly as she watched inch after inch of dildo reappear from the other blonde's back hole until the head came out with a pop, leaving a gaping crater and a couple of bruised cheeks in their wake.

After admiring the sight for a few minutes Maryse called out, "Mickie, come take a look at what I've done to your precious Trish."

Knowing what was expected of her Mickie quickly slid herself from underneath Trish's body and then came to kneel next to Maryse, the taller of the two blondes then repositioning herself so she was holding the short blonde's butt cheeks open so the brunette could see just how loose and open Trish's butt hole now was. Having gaped Trish herself many times Mickie was impressed, Maryse had ruined that big butt good and proper, Mickie able to see deep into her ex-girlfriend's bowels via that well stretched ass hole. Trish would be lucky if she could recover in a week, although Mickie very much doubted that Maryse would give her the opportunity.

Indeed Maryse had other plans in mind, although first she had one more thing to take care of, "Mickie, your ex-girlfriend made a mess on my cock. Be a good little bitch and clean it up for me."

Without a moments hesitation Mickie shuffled forward, grabbed the base of the dildo to hold it steady and then eagerly took the head of the toy cock which had just pounded the deepest depths of Trish's big booty into her mouth. She then shamelessly moaning, her eyelids fluttering as she tasted may be her favourite thing ever, the deepest reachable part of Trish's ass. The only thing better was Trish's cum. Or Maryse's cum. Or girl cum in general, although Mickie had got plenty of that lately. Hell, her face was still covered with Trish's cum, and she could taste it on her tongue, and after they had arrived in the arena yet before she butt fucked her Maryse had shoved Mickie's face in between her legs, which was something which would happen again sooner rather than later.

Focusing on the task at hand Mickie sucked greedily at the dildo, very quickly removing any trace of anal cream from the head of the dildo and then beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft to get more of that yummy ass juice she so desperately crave. Well trained cock sucker that she was Mickie slowly but surely stuffed every inch of that strap-on dildo down her throat until every drop of butt juice was gone. Then she sucked it some more, looking up into the eyes of her top every so often in the hopes of being told she was doing a good job. Or receiving any praise whatsoever from her cruel Dom.

Instead Maryse offered up her usual brand of encouragement, "Faster you dumb slut! Mmmmmmm, sucer, sucer, suck it like the whore you are! Ohhhhhhh oui, I know you can do better than this, so you better start doing it or else. Come on, faster. Faster! Fuck, do I have to do everything myself? Ohhhhhhh here, let me show you how it's done."

With that Maryse grabbed the sides of Mickie's head with both hands and started thrusting her hips back and forth, fucking her sex slave's mouth with a steady rhythm at first but eventually beginning to jack-hammer Mickie's throat like it was a loose whore's cunt. Of course after months of Maryse abusing her this way Mickie took every violent thrust while only gagging and choking a little bit, the tiny brunette desperately concentrating on breathing through her nose as she was once again used as a fuck hole. Sadly it was the one hole which didn't make her cum while being fucked, but the night was young and Mickie thought there was plenty of time for that.

Mickie was right, but first Maryse wanted a little memento of the occasion, so pulling her dildo out of Mickie's throat Maryse ordered, "Good slut, now go bend over next to Trish. Mmmmmmm, I want a picture of both your butt holes gaping for me."

*

Whenever she was lonely, or horny, or just bored Maryse would look at that photo on her phone. She had several versions of it just to be sure she did not lose it, including several backups and the massive printout she had on the wall of nearly every bedroom of her many houses. Of course after initially breaking Trish in Maryse had returned to her hotel room with her bitches and pounded their fat asses all night long, and she'd had several intense sessions with them on other occasions where their butt holes ended up even more widely gaped. But the first time was always special, and looking at it triggered so many wonderful memories. Maybe she'd make a new one when she finally showed it to her latest fat ass bitch Melina.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers