Masculine and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

Tom leaned forward a little, folding her raised leg at her hip somewhat. He kept his cock sliding in and back within her slippery confines. He noticed again how she'd clench around his rod on the backstroke. His right hand moved to her tits, one was half hidden against the mattress, but the taut nipple could be seen. He fondled both pliant mounds, rolling and thumbing her rigid gumdrops, sometimes stroking or flicking them with his thumb. He clamped each with his thumb and index finger a few times, not harshly, but firmly. He tugged or twisted slightly each time, then his hand slid down to her pussy as his sliding cock quickened the tempo. His finger diddled her clit. Mom reacted to it. Her breathing got more ragged and labored. She started rocking towards his cock with more force. His thrusts picked up intensity too. A minute later they were fucking as wildly as they had earlier.

Mara couldn't believe she felt herself on the path to another orgasm. Once again she whispered between panted breaths, "Ohgod... baby... so good... yes... yes." His cock felt incredible, and his finger on her clit was rubbing exactly the right speed and firmness. She wasn't thinking, just feeling, that's all that her erotic animal would allow.

Sooner than she had anticipated, she was on the verge of another orgasm. Her teeth clenched. She tried her best to slam her pussy towards his plunging manhood. Her voice was a quavering whimper, "Har-r-rder... har.. har... ooh... ooh... ooh... uh... uh-uh-ooh-oh... oh baby!" Once again, Mara's body went into orgasmic convulsions. The finger on her clit moved faster, Tommy drove his cock deep and grinded against her as before. It was a very intense orgasm but not as strong as the one only minutes ago, yet her body reacted as before, out of her control, shaking, jerking, twitching. It seemed to take longer to calm down.

Tom was breathing as hard as his mother. He saw her tank shirt on the bed. He picked it up, folded it a few times, then gently wiped Mom's forehead, profiles, and then her neck. He used it on his own face.

Mara suddenly realized she had no makeup on. He had just done such a wonderful, loving gesture. Her eyes teared a little. She then also realized he hadn't had an orgasm yet. Why?! It made her feel so selfish.

Tom took a deep breath. "You're... so beautiful."

Mara felt like crying and giggling at the same time. She looked into his eyes. He was telling her the truth. "I... I want to be on top."

"No, I thought we'd mo..."

"I wanna be on top, baby."

"I don't want to leave you."

For a moment she wondered why he thought she was telling him to leave, then she understood. Her eyes moistened again. "It'll just be for a..." She watched him move her leg off his shoulder and nudge her hip. She started to roll onto her back.


"I won't pull out. Just... follow my moves."

Tom's torso lowered as his legs stretched back until he was lying above her, his weight once again held off her chest with his elbows. He gazed into her eyes for a few moments, then kissed her parted lips, his tongue pushed in and was met by hers. Jeezuz... she even kisses better than Marcia.

Mara's mouth opened wider. Everything about this night, everything that was happening almost felt previously unknown to her. She knew it wasn't, but she really couldn't recall the last time she had kissed like this, or the way they had made love, and fucked too, love and lust becoming one, and earlier. Oh god... it had been over 20 years since she had a cock in her ass, and Randy's wasn't nearly as big in either length or girth. Her arms encircled Tommy's neck. She wanted this night to never end.

Tom broke the kiss to take a few needed breaths, but his mouth kept working, kissing her neck, her face, her shoulders, then back to her neck again. His hips started slowly moving, pulling his cock back slightly, then pushing in, an inch, then two, back, then in, back then in. He pushed his tongue into her welcoming mouth.

Mara felt his hard manhood increase the lengths of his stroke. She abruptly broke the kiss, gasped a couple breaths, swallowed, then said, "I wanna be on top. I want to make you cum, baby. I want to be on top." She felt one of his arms push under her shoulder, then his other hand move between the sheet and her lower back. A moment later, he was rolling, holding her close. Her arms tightened around his neck. She breathlessly giggled but only for a couple seconds then she was on top of him as he lay on his back, she gripped his thick, hard cock with her pussy, surprised she wasn't more tender.

Tom groaned, "Ohhh... ye-ahhh."

Mara nuzzled his neck, "You like that, baby?"

"Yeah... god... you feel perfect... absolutely perfect."

She kissed his ear. "So do you. You've been perfect. I'm still so shaky." She gave his ear a playful nip. "I want to make you feel so good... I want to make you cum, cum inside me... I wanna feel you cuming again."

"Go slow... okay? Slow." He wanted his cock to stay hard forever.

She looked into his eyes. Somehow she didn't see her son, she saw her lover, a wonderful lover, her dream lover. She kissed his lips and when his tongue pushed between her own, her mouth opened wide again, the kiss being as passionate as the one a minute ago. She slowly folded one leg drawing it up his side, the other one did likewise. She broke the kiss, then as he had done to her, she kissed his neck and shoulders. She felt his hands slide on her thighs then hold her hips. She looked at his face as she smiled softly and swayed her torso stroking his chest with boobs. She felt how hard her nipples were and knew he felt them too.

As she started to push up into a sitting position, Tommy's hands slid quickly from her hips up her sides to her breasts, cupping them then pushing them together. His head rose from the pillow and his mouth traveled from one erect nipple to the other, his tongue licking firm strokes, his lips kissing, his mouth sucking. It made her hips squirm and he responded by pushing up with his pelvis. She was again rubbing her clit on his pubic done. He seemed to know exactly what she needed, wanted, desired.

Tom couldn't hold his head up any longer. He gave each erect nipple a last kiss and suck, then let his head flop back. He gazed at her tits, then her pretty face and her mussed up, sexy hair. He flexed his throbbing cock in her tight cunt. "Every square inch of you is beautiful."

Mara smiled, as she pushed her torso up to a near upright position. Her hands held his shoulders. "I wanna make you cum, baby. I wanna make you feel good."

"I'm want make you feel good too." Tom's eyes dropped to where their bodies were joined. He could only see a fraction of his cock, Mom's glistening, now dark pink labs surrounding it near the base, he reveled in the site and the feel of himself ensconced in her tight, warm channel. Mom's hips squirmed, churned, pressed down, he pushed up once more. He felt her cunt grip him again. Jeezuz. Marcia was never like this.

Mara saw where Tommy's eyes were focus. Her head bowed and she also looked at the point their bodies were joined. She started slowly rocking, Tommy's rigid, thick manhood partially appearing, then sinking back into her. Oh god... she needed this, she had needed this for so long. Her rocking and pushing changed over the next minute, until his cock was sliding out up to the edge of his bulbous helmet. She was gripping him on the upward slide, relaxing as his length and girth pushed deep, the tip giving her cervix a caress as her pussy lips surrounded his base. Tommy started pushing into her and doing a little grind against her at the end of each stroke.

Tom watched. Mom's labs would turn slightly inward each time she took him in, then pout slightly outward as his prick appeared when she rocked forward. His rod was glistening with her dew. Jeezuz... it felt incredible. He started shoving up with more force to meet Mom's pussy.

Mara moaned with each deep slide of Tommy's cock, "Mmh... mmm... uhh... mmh..." She was glad he seemed to be finding it as difficult as she to go slowly. She moaned each time the tip pushed against the end of her channel-- "Mmm... mmh... ahh... uhh... mmm..." She remembered a way she and Phil had done it sometimes. She thought it was kind of wild, maybe a little slutty, but at the moment, that was how she felt.

She took his cock deep and pressed down. She felt the head at her cervix again. Her pussy was tender but the pleasure far outweighed any discomfort. Again she tried to recall if she had ever felt so stretched, so full of cock. She grinded down on him and Tommy pushed upward mirroring her movement. Her hands slid down from his shoulders to the sides of his chest. She looked into his eyes as her right leg moved and she leaned to her left. Her knee rose, then her foot planted flat on the mattress near his hip. She did the same with her left leg. She was squatting on top of him, his cock head firmly pressed harder against the end of her channel. Her hips gyrated slightly as her pussy clenched tight around his length and girth. She gazed at her lover's face.

Tom groaned, "Ohhh... jeez." His breaths were getting more and more ragged.

Her hips rose and her heels raised putting her on the balls of her feet. She looked down to watch his thick cock appear from her wet pussy as her legs flexed and her hips rose. God, it was so manly, so beautiful, so thick and hard. When just the head was within her, she lowered, feeling every inch of him stretch her channel yet again. She wanted to tease him a little, do what he had asked, go slowly. As he bottomed out within her, her channel gripped him tightly as she grinded her hips for a few seconds, then her legs flexed again, her hips rose and his glistening cock appeared again. When just he head was in her, she pushed down but only a couple inches, then up again, then down those two inches. She moved faster, up a little, down a little, over and over again, her pussy gripping him constantly, she sped up the movement, like some sort of exercise at the health club, then abruptly she slammed downward. Tommy must have read her mind because just as she did, he shoved up. Smat! "OH! Yes!"

The idea of going slowly and teasingly went out the window. Mara's hips were rising and slamming down as if she was possessed and in a way, she was. Tom was equally crazed, thrusting up to meet Mom's descending tight, perfect cunt. In the passionate haze of his mind, he momentarily marveled again at how slick, smooth, and tight her channel walls were around his cock. Oddly at nearly the same instant, Mara was again amazed at his rigidity, his thickness, how she was stretched and filled, and how perfect it felt.

Mara's hips rose and slammed down another four or five times, Tommy meeting her with upward forceful thrusts each time. On the next shove down, she held him deep, pushing down, grinding crazily on his groin, Tommy mirroring her movements beneath her. She didn't see or feel his legs folding into a pretzel configuration behind her.

Tom felt conflicted. He wanted to fuck her so hard and fill her with spunk, yet he also wanted it to last longer, forever really, and wanted it still to be super great for Mom. His cock and balls were screaming for release though.

Mara was again looking down at where their bodies joined. She saw his abs flex into a six pack a moment before Tommy abruptly sat up, his chest mashing against her swaying, jiggling breasts. Mara was gasping breaths. "Wha..."

Tom's palms held her upper back, as he leaned forward he moved his folded legs back under her and him. He lowered her to the mattress, her head resting near the end of the mattress. His legs stretched out to the head board as his arms moved, pushing under her legs behind her knees. He roughly folded her legs up and back so her knees were near her shoulders. His ass reared up and then he thrust into her, the force made her body jerk and she moved an inch lower on the bed.

"Urgh!" Mara gasped. "Yes... yes, baby... do it... do hard... fast." Mara panted a half dozen breaths, then whispered frantically between more quick breaths, "Fast... hard... fill me... cum-in-me... cum-in-me-baby." Her arms extended away from her sides, gripping the sheet, trying to keep herself from sliding off the bed as her hips rocked to meet every one of his deep, forceful thrusts.

Tom knew he couldn't last more than a minute longer. He wanted to fill her cunt with hot seed, he needed to fill her cunt. He plunged a dozen or so times, then rammed in again, grinding his groin almost savagely against her pubis. He pulled back and started thrusting again like some possessed animal. Mom was either shoving up to meet him or her body was springing up from him driving her into the mattress. He listened to their gasping breaths, and to the sound of their bodies slapping together.

Smat-smat-smat-smat-smat...

"Cum... cum, baby." Mara took a deeper breath. "Fill me. Cum in my cunt!"

It was the last word that pushed Tom to the brink. He pulled back and rammed into her juicy pussy again, stayed deep, began to grind into her and then his body stiffened. "Arrrrrrrh! Fuck!" The first surge of jiz boiled up from his balls and spewed deep in her cunt. It was almost painful. "ARRH!" He was sure the head of his rod was mashed against her cervix.

Mara felt the surge and the viscous, warm goo shoot into the depths of her channel. Again-again-again, more heat, Tommy's body jerking slightly and tensing even tighter with each spurt. She didn't have an orgasm but felt an erotic triumphal rush through her body, knowing that it was her who had made him reach orgasm, knowing that she had given him pleasure just as he had given her.

Sweat was running down her body and dripping down on her from his. She had never been this physical with any guy, including Phil, and that shit Randy, at least as far as she could recall at the moment considering how her mind was reeling just dealing with all the physical sensations running through her body, maybe she was having a little orgasm or the remnants of the ones she already had. She heard Tommy grunt at the last spurt of his cock. A part of her wished it would just keep pumping and pumping and pumping into her.

"Urrrh!" His body clenched one more time, then it went limp, his head fell next to hers, and his heaving chest rested on hers. He tried as best he could to keep some of his weight off her by tilting his head so the top of his skull was pushing into the mattress. He knew he should let her legs fold down, but he couldn't move his limp arms, just the weight of them was holding her legs back. All he could do at the moment was struggle to breathe. It seemed that's all Mom could do too.

It took him over a minute to regain enough strength and breath to slowly move one arm, then the other to allow Mom's legs to lower and stretch out. He shifted his torso to get his elbows to raise some of the weight off her chest. Jeezuz, her tits felt wonderful mashed against him. He nipples were still really hard. He felt her legs wrap around his ass. He was glad his cock wasn't shrinking fast. Another minute passed before he had recharged his strength enough to just turn his head towards her, kiss her sweaty neck, then turn again to face away so he didn't exhaled his hot breaths against her. He felt her hands slide around his slippery, wet back.

Tom took a deep breath. "That was... incredible... fantastic. I... I wish I could have lasted longer, that we... could have done it from... behind for... for a little while." He had wanted to watch her ass as he fucked her pussy. He considered telling her how hot, and how much he had loved shoving his cock into her ass earlier, how it was even hotter than he had imagined it would be. He recalled the sense of... of what? Of power? Erotic power? Some sort additional rush about it just knowing his cock was in her ass, that she was giving her ass to him. That memory disturbed him a little. He reminded himself that he had done it for her too. No, he shouldn't mention any of that to Mom.

Mara released a brief, breathy giggle. "You like my butt."

"Yeah... god... it's awesome." He swallowed and took a few deeper breaths. He turned his head once more and kissed her sweaty neck, then her temple, then her lips briefly. He looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "Sorry, I'm just laying here. I want to kiss and touch you but I'm... so exha..."

Mara interrupted, giggling briefly again and hugged him close. She felt how slick with sweat both their bodies were. "You're a fantastic lover, baby."

Tom blinked at the sheet. Had Mom called him Tommy or Tom at all tonight?

Mara turned her head and kissed his neck. "Just lay there and relax. I..." She released another brief, breathy laugh. "I think we'll need another shower after we catch our breaths."

They just lay together breathing. When his softened cock slipped out of her tender pussy, they both flinched and then laughed softly for a moment. For the next few minutes, they just caught their breaths.

Mara spoke first. "Come on, baby, let's shower."

He wanted to know now, not wait. He raised his head, gave her lips a quick soft kiss, then said, "I want to sleep with you tonight. Okay?"

Mara smiled and nodded. "Okay." She wiggled her hips under him. "Come on, let's shower."

He gave her another quick kiss, then moved off her. He slid off the bed, stood and held out his hand to her. She took it and slid on her butt to the edge of the mattress then stood up. He held her hand into the master bath, then let it go at the shower door. He opened it for her. She stepped inside, turned on one of the sprays, then the other, staying close to the glass wall for a few seconds until the water warmed up.

They bathed each other again, sensually, but not as slowly nor as erotically as they had earlier. Tom was relieved when Mom didn't protest when his soapy hand slid between her luscious buns and only tensed then giggled when his two slippery fingertips circled and stroke over her once again tightly closed, little hot spot. He didn't want the night to end. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew this might be the only night, the only time he'd be with Mom like this. He wanted to be inside her again, both her cunt and her ass, but intuitively knew pushing into her hot, tight asshole wasn't going to happen. He also realized he'd rather be in her perfect cunt. He thought she was finished for the night though, and he hated to admit it, but he was pretty damn tired too. He knew that because he thought his freakin' cock should be rock hard right now. Mom's hands were on it and fondling his balls too. He kissed her wet neck in the spray of water, then reached for more foamy soap from the dispenser.

Mara gazed at the beautiful cock in her hand. She knew, at least assumed it wasn't fully diminished, but also knew it wasn't really hard or hardening either. She vaguely recalled Phil's cock like this, not really fully softened, yet not hard, more like it was swollen, yes, swollen after a couple hours of making passionate, wild love, as she and Tommy had just done. She vaguely knew or felt this was the last time she'd be with Tommy like this, that this night was going to have to carry her through at least the next few years of lusty desire and at best so-so sex with Phil. Maybe after a few more years she'd no longer think about making love, making lust so much. God... Tommy's cock was wondrous. It had felt so perfect inside her, even in her ass after she got used to his girth. That had been so hot, so crazy, so fulfilling after she recalled and rediscovered that old erotic "itch," that old lusty desire, that thrill of feeling so dirty and slutty, and yes, so wanton and free. Free. Yes, she had felt that odd freedom. She didn't want the night to end... yet.

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers
1...1213141516...20