Masquerade Madness 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meline
Meline
32 Followers

"To remember me by," he said.

"Oh, baby, I'm always going to remember you." She kissed him quickly on the lips. "This was the best night of my life."

Then she was gone.

Lisa quickly maneuvered her way out of the mansion, stepping over and around the various orgies going on in the entry hall. She paused, fished around in the pockets of a pair of discarded pants, and found a cell phone. She used it to call a cab and then waited outside. To her relief, it wasn't the same driver as before. It was a woman, probably in her forties. She told her the address, and rode in silence.

It was ridiculous, she told herself, to feel this sad. She felt like she'd lost a best friend, something she loved dearly. The tears that were threatening to fall were pointless. She'd been with the man for barely a couple hours!

But they were the most amazing couple hours ever.

She walked into her house and quickly stripped her costume off, then hung it up in the back of her closet. She didn't want to take a shower. She wanted to keep this feeling and his scent on her for as long as possible. But she couldn't risk her father smelling the sex on her. So she stepped into the warm water and scrubbed him away.

After the shower she pulled on the silky pajamas that her mom had gotten her and then curled up on the couch with a blanket and a movie. But she didn't pay attention to the movie – which was not a porno, just a movie about some guy in New York. She was too busy reliving her night with her Romeo.

Then she drifted off to sleep.

Meline
Meline
32 Followers
12