Massage Leads to Great Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That male hand over my boobs and the slippery buttery feel made me squeal, "Aaaaah. That is nice."

My boobs became raw and red. Blood was racing through my boobs and my crotch.

I caught his hand and guided it down my torso.

Ravi took little time and then slowly pulled my petticoat down my legs. My buttocks were coming in the way of my being stripped naked. Ravi said, “Lift your cunt up.”

I raised my buttocks. He slowly lowered my petticoat, but left the panty still at my ankles.

Once again, Ravi took a lot of butter and started to apply it over my thighs and then right down to my feet. He took each toe and applied the butter.

Every time the hand came near my pulsating pussy, I would tense up expecting to be touched on the cunt. But, Ravi had other plans. May be he wanted me hotter.

Ravi barked, "Tara, turn over. Your ass has to be buttered."

I wanted my cunt taken. I was slow. Ravi caught me by my waist and flipped me over like a fish.

Ravi applied more butter on the nape of my neck and quickly down my back. He was speeding up the operation. May be he too wanted to take me.

He applied butter on the back of my thighs.

And then finally, he took butter in his palms and spread my bum cheeks with a one hand and passed the palms edge through my open butt crack.

I loved it. I was desperate that he takes at least one my holes and cried out, "Aaaah. That feels good. Put some oil into the ass. Please. It will be more fun when you take that hole."

Ravi agreed and said, "Okay. Part your legs a little. Let me finger your ass with some butter."

I tried to part my legs as far as I could. But the panty was stuck at my ankles. Ravi ordered, "Lift your bottom and then part the knees. I want the panty stuck ay your ankles.”

I did as he ordered, while Ravi poured a little liquid butter into my ass. And with one sharp push he inserted his fore finger into my ass and applied the oil.

It was exciting and the more he finger pumped my ass, the more I wanted the pussy and clit felt. I hissed, "Please apply the butter on my cunt lips also. Why aren't you touching that??"

Ravi ignored my pleadings and said, "You have to wait till I want to."

Then he pulled his finger out and stopped. I wondered what next!

Suddenly, with one flip, he turned me over. I was slippery and the turning was easy.

I now lay, completely naked, face up.

I pleaded, "Ravi, please take off your pants and take out that fat long dick of your and fuck me, till I cry with pleasure and pain. Please Ravi. Take off that silly pant. Take off all your clothes. Please. I want to see that dick"

Ravi realized that I was getting desperate. He took his time to take off his clothes. Finally he took down his undie. His dick sprung out and was throbbing.

When he was completely naked and his proud cock as standing up hard, he climbed back on the bed and caught her panty and raised my ankles up parting my legs wide.

I must have winced or hesitated. He menacingly asked, "Would you like to co-operate or would you like to be beaten and only then get the pussy felt?"

I sobbed back, "I will co-operate. Tell me what I have to do. But just feel my pussy. I need your hand over it now."

On hearing this, Ravi simply took off the panty from my ankles and said, "Part your legs and relax the muscles. I want the pussy lips wide open on their own."

Since I have fucked Ravi so many times, I know, he likes to ensure that my hands and tied up so that he can enjoy me more. Now he wanted my legs wider than I could spread on my own. I suggested, "Why down you tie my wrists with each leg? That way, my hands will be out of action and my cunt will be wide open for you!!"

Ravi said, “That is a good idea. Who has done that to you before?"

I honestly said, "No one. I saw a blue film with you once and you had said that one day you would like to take me that way."

Ravi took some cord and tied my left ankle with my left wrist and then the right wrist with my left ankle.

I exhorted him to make it wider and said, "Pull harder. More. Open the cunt more."

When Ravi had tied me, he pulled back to have a look at my hapless body. I wanted my pussy spread wider and said, "Push the knees down on both sides. Now. I want my cunt wide open for you!!!!"

Ravi liked the idea and pushed the knees down. The slit opened. I am sure he could see the red clit peeking out from behind the thick and wet cunt lips.

Finally Ravi said, "Tara, time for your pussy to get some attention that it deserves."

I whispered, "Please do it. I would love it."

Ravi sat between my legs, with his dick close to my pussy lips. He started to massage my boobs. His dick ran up and own my open cunt lips, right down the wide-open slit.

I felt a electric shock pass through me every time his dick ran into my slit or brushed my clit. I tried to lift my buttocks to grab the tip inside my cunt. Once I got it in a fraction. But he neatly pulled it out and ran the tip over the open slit.

Ravi mumbled, “Let me apply some butter to my dick also.” He applied the butter pulling back the skin and over his red and angry looking dick knob

Something overtook me. My passion made me throw caution to the winds and I said, “Put that fat dick in my mouth. Let me suck it and get it want more. Please. Fuck my mouth. Hard. Put it deep in and fuck it."

Ravi placed his hands over my head and raised himself like a dog and placed his dick near my mouth. I raised my mouth and puckered and took in the tip of his dick.

My tongue slipped out like a snake and licked the tip of his dick. His pre-cum tasted salty. I sucked hard and gobbled the full tip into my mouth.

I wanted him to fuck my mouth. I raised my mouth and started to deep throat him. He understood what I wanted and started to give some thrusts into my mouth.

My mouth was full, yet I was enjoying. All I could say was, "Hmmmmm. Hmmm. Hnnn. Hmm. NNNN."

After about five minutes, Ravi moaned, “I will come in your mouth.” Perhaps he wanted my womb to be filled with his spunk and pulled it out.

I did not expect the dick to be pulled out. It came out with a plop.

I thought he had pulled back to ram it in, like he does with my cunt and said, “Please give your load in my mouth mouth first. Then give me the spunk in my cunt."

Ravi was firm. He said, "No. Cunt only."

Ravi pushed back and sat between my legs again and started to squeeze my boobs and twirl the nipples.

As his cock ran over my pussy lips, he suggested, "Tara, let your cunt capture the dick as it runs over the slit."

I was confident that my pussy will grab the cock and said, “I will. Just leave it to me."

Once or twice is raised my cunt to get the cock in, but failed.

I raised her cunt and tried to catch the tip, but failed. I was frustrated and wept, "My pussy really wants to be taken. Please. Please take it, now."

Ravi changed his position and lay down with his mouth near my pussy and said, "This is pussy eating time."

He lowered his mouth over my slit and kissed on both sides of my swollen cunt. He started to lick the lips. I cried out, "Please lick the clit. Please take it."

He did not heed anything I said. He slowly ran the tongue deep in the slit, up the gorge from below, right over the clit till the top of the slit.

My cunt was burning with desire to get fucked. I cried out, "Put that tongue into my pussy mouth."

Ravi became naughty. He ran his tongue into my pussy mouth and then turned his attention to my clit.

As he flicked it, I shrieked, "Take it. Eat it. Flick it there. Yes. Yes. Yes. Please. Take it. More."

I was slobbering and throwing my head my head from side to side and cried out, "I am coming. Please go on. Don't stop. Please masturbate me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Aaaaaeeeeeeeee."

I had a shuddering climax. But, Ravi had taken a grip on my cunt and was continuing with flicking the clit. My cunt opened and closed and I could feel tremors passing through my entire body.

He gave me orgasm after orgasm. If I may term it so, it was excruciating pleasure.

When I was about to loose consciousness with my non-stop orgasms, he lifted himself from my cunt and waited for me to recover. The he said, "That is it. Your massage is over. You are now fully relaxed."

Sweat was dripping down my body and I was exhausted.

I felt cheated. My cunt deserved to be royally fucked. I hissed, "You bastard. Fuck me. Fuck me now. You can't leave me un-fucked."

Then slowly he ran his hands over my legs and released my bondage.

He caught me by my wrists and made me suit up. My pussy was like jelly and my knees wobbly. I pleaded, "Please darling. Fuck me. Make love to me. I really want that cock up my pussy."

I grabbed his dick and started to shag it and pleaded, "Please fuck me?"

As I was shagging him, he pulled back and said, "Okay. Let us fuck. But, I will fuck hard and no excuses!!!"

With that he mounted the bed. He touched my knees. I knew that meant I should part them wide to welcome the dick into my pussy. I spread her legs and took caught the base of his throbbing and enlarged dick and guided it towards the pussy mouth.

I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Ravi pushed me back onto the bed and with one powerful thrust plunged his cock into my cunt in one go.

It was heavenly. I sobbed, "Aaaah. Just fuck. Plain fuck."

Ravi slowly pulled his dick back, half the way and gave one powerful shove.

I screamed, "That is really fat and big. Tear me up. Open my cunt up fully."

He started to pull back and follow it with a powerful stroke in.

Thwach. Thuck. Thwack Thuck. Thwcak. Thwcak. Thwcak. Thwcak. Thwcak. Thwcak.

I inhaled for each stroke in and screamed, "Nshhhhhhh," as it came out.

With each pull back, all I could say was, "Ah. Fuck me."

Ravi was moving really fast. I was having pleasure of my life. I raised my buttocks and scratched Ravi’s back with my fingernails and bit him on his neck.

Ravi was coming inside me. He shoved deep in and cried out, "I am coming. I want you to come with me, darling!!"

I was coming too and screamed, “I am coming too. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Seconds later, he cried out, “Aaaaaaah." And all I could do was to scream, “Nnnnnnnnnnnn.”

The cock was so deep in; I worried if the load would come out of my mouth.

We lay intertwined for 15 minutes.

Then I released my legs from around Ravi’s back. He plucked his now flaccid dick out with a plop.

I simpered, "I want to be fucked everyday of my life by you."

Ravi did not answer. Then he softly said, “I am not through yet. I will fuck you more.”

Out of modestly I said, “No more. My pussy is sore.”

Ravi got up and made me sit up. He knelt near my mouth and said, “Suck this dick and get it up. You have to be fucked more.”

Before I could say anything, he pushed his cock into my mouth. I had no option but to suck it and lick it. I could taste his cum, my pussy and the butter.

Soon his cock was hard again.

As it became erect, Ravi caught me and placed four large pillows on the bed and made me lie down, face down. My knees were bent inwards on the bed, but my ankles were outside the bed. My buttocks were were up and Ravi could easily stand next to the bed and fuck me from the back.

I protested, thinking that he will bugger me.

Ravi just held my neck down and said, “Raise your pussy higher. I want you taken doggy style.”

I am sure my pussy lips were pouting out, almost wanting to kiss the cock as it came in.

Ravi touched the cock tip on my pussy mouth and with one powerful push the cock was inside me.

Ravi wrapped his hands around my boobs and started to squeeze them hard and pinched my nipples. I cried out, “Auoooouch.”

Ravi moved his right hand onto my clit and pinched it between his fingers and started to twirl it.

The pleasure was too much. I screamed, “Aaaaaeeeee. I love it. Fuck me. I am a bitch. Take me. Deeper!!”

He pumped my cunt from behind with slow and deliberate strokes while playing with my clit with one hand and my nipples with the other.

Soon he screamed, “I am coming. Darling come with me. Please.”

I was coming anyway. I collapsed on the bed first. He went on pumping me till he shot his load into my cunt.

He lay over me for about five minutes and asked, “How should I fuck you next?”

I said, “No more today please, Darling. My cunt is satisfied.”

Ravi answered cruelly, “But my dick wants more of that pussy.”

I was breathless.

He pulled his cock out and lay next to me.

Then he took my hand and said, “Play with my dick and make it stand up now. I want to have at least one more fuck.”

I protested. Ravi held my hand and wrapped his fingers around the base of his wet and slippery cock.

He wrapped his fingers around my hand and made me slowly shag it.

Soon enough the dick started to rise.

Once it was up, Ravi said, “I will now rape you. Get up. And run away.”

I tried to get up, but my knees were wobbly. I staggered to the special (fucking sofa) and sat down. He came there, held my legs and passed them through his elbows and with one straight push put his dick into my wet and sore pussy mouth.

This fuck was far too good to be true. He was fingering my clit with his right forefinger while holding my pussy lips open with his other hand. The cock was going in and out, very slowly. This was a slow train to no where.

It took about twenty minutes for him to come. But as you know a woman comes faster and faster after her first few orgasms.

I don’t know how many times I came. I became unconscious after a flurry of non-stop orgasms.

When he pulled his dick out after his orgasm, I collapsed in that position and lay there with my cunt wide open.

Ravi sat down. Kissed my clit and said, "I love your pussy."

We women are lucky. We can have many orgasms, while men can not havejust so many orgasms at one go. That is one reason I love being a woman. And more, I love Ravi fucking me. He gives me so many orgasms!! It is not funny.

I am not proselytizing on the merits of fucking, but the need for all women to have a lover who understands that we women have separate pleasure zones; boobs, clit, ass and the cunt opening. Men have only one dick and it can not perform more than a few times at one go. But some men have their hands, their tongue, the vibrators, the fucking machine, the lotions, the potions. But most of all some men like Ravi have their imagination.

Sorry I have to go, Ravi is tugging at me to fuck.

12