Massage Orgasm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I'll have an Old Fashioned too." Lisa said.

"Coming right up," the bartender said. As she walked away, Lisa watched the sway her hips.

"That bitch," April said.

"Yeah, but she is hot," Lisa said. "Her body is made for serious loving. And she's available." April's head pivoted toward Lisa.

"How do you know that?" April said.

"It's obvious. She's into women, you're a woman, I'm a woman. I can tell. After all, I've been at this a bit longer than you have." Lisa squeezed April's thigh again.

"Get your hand off of my thigh." April said. "If you think she's so hot, why don't you take her home with you tonight?" April's green eyes threw darts into Lisa's blue ones.

"Come on, April, you're the one who gave her a show. What did you think would happen? She's interested in you, that's why she came back at you like she did. Who wouldn't be interested? You practically invited her to squeeze your tits." Lisa's voice had risen to normal level and the word 'tits' seemed to reverberate around the room.

"Keep your voice down." April hissed. She looked quickly around the bar, but it was getting late for dinner and there was only one couple at the other end of the room.

Lisa lowered her voice to a whisper put her hand on the back of April's neck and said, "Oh, so now you're going to give me the 'this is a respectable place' bit? After you almost turned it into a strip show? Why don't you just show her your breasts when she comes back with the drinks?" Lisa looked down at April's breasts and noticed that April's nipples had hardened to a point. They were long and extended. Lisa reached and cupped April's nipple like she had in the cab. She heard April swallow and let out a breath.

"I dare you," Lisa said. "I dare you to lift up your top and show that blonde your breasts when she comes back. Give her something to remember this night by."

"That'll get us thrown out of here." April said.

"No, it won't. There's only one couple in the bar and I guarantee that they are not paying any attention to us. Here is what we'll do. We'll move over to that table in the corner while she is making the drinks. Then when she comes over, you find a way to show her your breasts. I know you want to. Your nipples are poking through your top. I've dated guys whose dicks didn't get as hard as your nipples are." Lisa brought her fingers to a close around April's nipple and pinched it, sending a shock darting down through April's entire body.

Lisa got up and walked over to the table in the corner. April reluctantly followed. "We'll be over in the corner, bartender." Lisa said.

"Gotcha." The bartender replied. She looked over at Lisa and winked.

Lisa sat down facing the bar and let April sit closer to where Lisa figured the drinks would be delivered.

As the bartender walked over, Lisa noted her clothes for the first time. She had been so enamored by the bartender's looks and the way she had talked that she hadn't noticed her outfit. She wore a short pleated skirt with a white long-sleeve blouse that buttoned down the front. Three buttons were unfastened. Lisa thought that the bartender had loosened two of the buttons while she was making the drinks. She was beautifully endowed but not overly so, her breasts a natural fit with her 5'3" or so frame. Lisa could see the second bartender glancing over at the table, a jealous look residing in her eyes..

The bartender set the tray down on the table and leaned over to place the drinks in front of Lisa and then April, her hair falling in front of her face. As she placed the drinks, her blouse fell open and her breasts tried to escape the confines of the blouse. But the third button kept them in place. Still, as she place April's drink down in front of her, April's eyes were drawn to the blonde's breasts. April sat transfixed, her eyes traveling over the sweet expanse of flesh. The bartender noticed that April's mouth had fallen open in surprise.

"Like what you see?" She asked April. She was so close to April now that the scent of her perfume overwhelmed April's senses. It was intoxicating. April, embarrassed, looked away from the bartender's breasts and into her eyes.

"Yes." She said. It was all she could say. A lump rose in her throat.

"I knew you would. And I liked what I saw when you stretched for me back at the bar." The bartender's lips drew near to April's ear and she whispered, "Would you like to see more?"

"Here?" April said.

"It's late and there are only a few customers. Why don't you meet me in the ladies room? Go ahead in when you are ready and I'll meet you in there." The bartender straightened up and walked back to the bar.

"Well, she turned the tables on us." Lisa said. "Are you going to meet her?"

"Do you want me to?" April said.

"If you want to, it's okay. Do you want me to go with you?" Lisa winked at April.

"This is getting a little kinky." April said.

"It got a little kinky when you flirted with her." Lisa said.

"You want to go with me, don't you?" April said. The thought of Lisa going with her to meet the girl made April draw a deep breath.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Lisa said. With a challenged look in her eye, April stood and walked over to where the bartender was pretending to be cleaning glasses.

"Could you tell me where the ladies room is?" April let her breasts rest upon the bar.

"Through that door and to the right." The blonde bartender said.

"Thank you." April said. She walked away, making sure to move her hips as seductively as she could. Lisa got up and followed April.

After giving April and Lisa time to reach the ladies room, the blonde bartender said to her brunette friend, "I'll be right back. I have to go to the ladies room." The brunette grabbed the blonde's arm and stopped her. She pulled on the blonde's arm until the blonde was close to her.

"You're going to meet that bitch and her girlfriend, aren't you?" Lightening flashed in the brunette's eyes.

"No. I just have to go pee. Let go of my arm." The blonde pulled her arm back from the brunette and walked quickly away..

April entered the ladies room and started to shiver. It reminded her of the shivers she had had earlier in the day as she waited for Mary France to enter the massage room. She was nervous and wondering what in the world she was doing. She went over to the mirrored and lighted basin and started to re-do her lipstick. Lisa came in and watched her. The ladies room was beautiful, the way ladies rooms used to be in all the fine hotels and restaurants around the country, tiled floors and brass spigots and marble throughout. Only one old fashioned thing was missing: the female attendant. Personal service had suffered its demise even in the finest places.

"I thought the only person you were going to get gussied up for tonight was me." Lisa said. She walked over and stood behind April, her eyes meeting April's in the mirror.

"You wanted me to show the bartender my tits." April said. "Having second thoughts?"

The bartender opened the door part way and looked around the room. The brunette and her redheaded girlfriend were alone.

"Looks like we have company," The bartender said. "Maybe I should come back later." She started to close the door.

"No, don't go." April said. "I told her to come. I was nervous about meeting you in here, so I asked her to come." April turned around. Lisa stepped to the side, her hands on her hips, her fingers coming to rest near her belly button.

Quickly, the bartender walked over to Lisa, reached out and grabbed Lisa's left breast and squeezed it, causing Lisa to gasp. But Lisa made no protest; she closed her eyes. The bartender continued squeezing her breast, kneading it and bringing her fingers to close around Lisa's nipple. With her other hand, the blonde put her hand behind Lisa's head and brought her lips to Lisa's. Lisa's hands sought the blonde's ass cheeks and pulled the blonde closer, pulling her hips between her legs. The blonde grinded her hips into Lisa's, her left hand now finding the top of Lisa's jeans. She unbuttoned Lisa's jeans and pulled the zipper down, exposing Lisa's red pubic hair. Her hand darted down into Lisa's hair, her fingers swiftly finding Lisa's opening.

April watched in fascination. It had happened so fast and so unexpectedly. Lisa had given in so easily...and the blonde was totally controlling Lisa. April's hand sought her own breast and began to knead it slowly, imitating the blonde's motions with Lisa. April imagined the blonde's hands on her instead of Lisa, the blonde's hands reaching into her jeans. April squeezed her eyes shut as her own hand found her wetness.

Lisa grunted from deep inside, her left hand still clutching the blonde's firm globes, her right holding herself up against the basin. The blonde's lips left Lisa's, moving down to her neck and sucking. Lisa threw her head back. "Yes...right there, baby, please...don't stop." Lisa pleaded.

The blonde's middle finger moved deeply into Lisa until her finger was totally embedded inside of Lisa. Lisa's wetness coated the blonde's finger and the bartender started a slow, rhythmic movement. Lisa bucked against the blonde's hand. The blonde let her finger curl inside of Lisa's vagina and found her G-spot. Lisa let out a guttural scream. She pushed harder against the blonde's hand, both of her arms now around the blonde's back, holding on tightly as she came. The blonde let Lisa's orgasm subside, but her hand still rested inside of Lisa. She started to move her hand again and brought her lips to Lisa's. Lisa kissed the blonde deeply, sucking on the blonde's tongue, not wanting to let it go. The blonde broke the kiss. "I knew you were the one who was interested. You were the one who wanted me." She slowly moved her finger to the top of Lisa's vagina, finding Lisa's clitoris. It was hard and extended and the blonde rubbed Lisa's clitoris, letting Lisa's wetness cover her fingers, reveling in Lisa's rasping breaths. She heard Lisa gulp for air. The blonde pulled her fingers from Lisa and brought them up to Lisa's mouth. "Suck my fingers," she said. "Taste yourself." Lisa greedily sucked the blonde's fingers, tasting her juices. Too soon, the blonde pulled her fingers from Lisa and kissed Lisa roughly, plunging her tongue into Lisa's mouth, tasting and sharing Lisa's juices. She put her hands around Lisa's waist and pulled hard on Lisa's jeans, pulling them off of Lisa's hips so that they fell at Lisa's feet. Lisa's gorgeous legs lay exposed and her vaginal hair showed her excitement as tiny droplets of wetness shown in the light.

"You want to come again?" The blonde said.

"...You know I do... What are you doing?" Lisa said.

"I'm going to watch your girlfriend make you come." The blonde said. "Come on, Miss America, your girlfriend needs you."

April's hand was buried in her vagina when the blonde broker her reverie. Embarrassed, April pulled her hand away. Looking disheveled, April ran her fingers through her hair. "What?" She said.

The blonde strolled over to the door and locked the bolt. Then, she sauntered over to April. "I said, your girlfriend needs you. Look at her. She's come once and wants to come again. She has her jeans down around her ankles. She is waiting for you." Lisa looked down at herself but her excitement prevented her from pulling up her jeans. The forbidden aspect of her situation added to the stimulation of the moment.

"Go on," the blonde said. "Go to her and make her come."

"But I thought you and I...." April said.

"If you are good, maybe you and I later..." the bartender said. "Come on." Pulling on April's arm, she led April over to where Lisa stood. I've never seen anyone look so beautiful as Lisa does right now, April thought. The blonde took April's hand and guided it to Lisa's vagina.

"Feel how wet she is." The blonde said. "Her clitoris is still hard. Here, feel it." Her hand on April's, the blonde took April's middle finger and placed on Lisa's center. Lisa opened her legs wider, wanting April's fingers totally inside of her. The blonde knelt in front of Lisa and removed Lisa's heels and then pulled Lisa's jeans off and threw them aside.

Lisa opened her legs even wider, her arms grabbing onto April's neck as April's fingers found her clitoris. Lisa's hips started to gyrate against April's hand and Lisa held her breath, her mouth glued to April's neck. "Right there," Lisa gasped. "Don't stop...right there...yes...yes...oh, April....yes."

April felt Lisa's body tremble with her orgasm, her lips sucking at April's neck, Lisa's moans emanating from deep within her. Gradually, Lisa's breathing began to slow. "Please, stay inside of me..." Lisa said. "Just stay inside of me...let me feel you inside of me..."

April glanced into the mirror behind the basin. The blonde stood, hands on her hips, a self-satisfied smile on her lips. Her blouse open, She moved over behind April, brought her hands around April's body and cupped both of April's breasts. She let her unencumbered breasts push against April's back as she kissed the back of April's neck. Softly she whispered, "When you get tired of not being able to satisfy the redhead, give me a call." She trailed her fingers across April's breasts, sending a shockwave through April.

Reaching into the pocket of her skirt, she withdrew a card. With two fingers she placed the card inside the front pocket of April's jeans, her fingers lingering a little too long. The blonde drew back, buttoned her blouse and turned and walked to the ladies room door. "Better get dressed, girls. Never know when someone will walk in." She unlocked the door and left.

Nervously, April ran over to the door and locked it again. Lisa, looking contented and a little drunk, was still leaning on the basin. April rushed over and grabbed Lisa's jeans off the floor and knelt in front of Lisa. "Here, let's get your jeans back on." April said.

Lisa lifted her sculptured leg and put one and then the other into the jeans. April's eyes roamed over Lisa's legs, trying to put the beauty of them in her memory. Lisa pulled up the jeans, but before she could zip them up, April pushed Lisa's hands away. April let her hands wander through Lisa's hair and then around to her ass cheeks, gently squeezing them, making Lisa moan.

"We'll never get out of here." Lisa said.

April zipped up Lisa's jeans and fastened the button. "You are beautiful." April said.

"And exhausted. Let's go." Lisa pulled April's lips to hers and kissed her.

"Oh, God, look at my hair and my lips." Lisa said. She ran her fingers through her hair and tried to freshen her lipstick.

April stood next to Lisa, brushing her hair. "I guess we'll pick something up on the way back to my apartment. The kitchen is closed now."

"Something or someone?" Lisa said.

"Something. I've shared you enough. I want you all to myself the rest of the night." April said.

April unlocked the ladies room door and took Lisa by the hand. As they passed the bar, Lisa stole a look inside. The brunette and the blonde stood side by side, the brunette's hand on the blonde's hips. Neither looked Lisa's way.

April took out her cell phone and called the cabbie. He was just a few minutes away so April arranged to meet him at Café Du Monde. "Come on," April said. "Let's get some beignets and café au lait to stave off the hungries." She placed her arm around Lisa's waist and began walking.

Café Du Monde was crowded, but the girls found a table. The outside café was filled with an eclectic group of people, many of them tourists, but many of them locals. No one looked twice at the two beautiful girls who came into the café wrapped in each other's arms. A Vietnamese waitress quickly took their order of café au lait and beignets. The beignets came, covered in powdered sugar as is the custom in New Orleans. April raised one of the beignets to her lips. "There is a special way to eat these." She said. She looked over at Lisa. Lisa sat staring at April, watching her beautiful lips open to take a bite of the beignet. Just as April's lips began to close on the beignet, April blew out a strong breath and powdered sugar rained onto Lisa's top.

"Hey!" Lisa exclaimed.

"I can't believe you don't know this tradition, Lisa." April laughed.

"I do, I do, but I never thought you would pull that stunt!" Lisa glanced down at her top and tried to brush the powdered sugar off.

"Don't do that, Lisa. I want to fulfill my fantasy tonight.... I want to lick the sugar off of your breasts. So at least wait until the cabbie gets here." April reached and squeezed Lisa's hand under the table.

Lisa felt her sexual excitement begin again. It had never really stopped. Her body had wanted to go on and on in the ladies room at the restaurant. She had felt totally controlled by the blonde and she found she liked the feeling. When the blonde had forced April to come over and give her a second orgasm, she had reached a new level of excitement and had had another orgasm quickly. And then she had seen the blonde, with her blouse wide open, parade over and grab April's breasts from behind. Lisa thought that the blonde was going to ravish April and this had heightened Lisa's wetness. She had watched while the blonde had played with April's breasts and had whispered something into April's ear, something Lisa could not hear. When the blonde had left the ladies room, Lisa had begun to feel vulnerable, exposed, and afraid that she and April would be caught by the restaurant's management or God forbid another customer. But Lisa had not been able to move; she had not been able to pick up her jeans. She had waited for April to do it. Then like a child she had put her legs into her jeans and pulled them up. She had seen April gaze at her legs and then April's hands had moved to her most intimate spot. Lisa had been unable to speak. When April's hands found their way onto Lisa's hips and had begun caressing them, Lisa had wanted to stay there with April forever. That had made Lisa weak; she had felt like she had needed help to stand up. All of these images came flooding back to her now as April had revealed her fantasy. Lisa's palm was wet as April took her fingers underneath the table. April moved her thumb to the center of Lisa's palm and rested it there.

These feelings of weakness and loss of control were foreign to Lisa. She was the one usually in control. But it had started this afternoon when April had come back into the reception room and kissed her so sensuously. April had controlled that kiss, Lisa realized now. Lisa had flirted, but April had taken control. Lisa took a deep breath and breathed out slowly. She loved this feeling. Here was this girl who had never made love to another woman before, a girl who didn't even know if she was a lesbian until this afternoon, and she was making Lisa feel weak and on edge. Lisa's thoughts turned to her other lesbian experiences. She was always the one that girls and even older women desired. Except for Mary France, no one had turned the tables on her before. Mary France had made her beg, just like she had made April beg. But it had been at Mary France's apartment. She had lain naked on Mary France's bed as Mary France had teased her and made her come three times before Mary France had ever taken her clothes off. Lisa shivered as she remembered her anticipation as Mary France undressed.

"Where are you?" April asked. "You look like you are somewhere far away." April rubbed her thumb over Lisa's palm.

"Oh...no where, I was just thinking..." Lisa smiled as she blushed.

"Must have been nice thoughts...were they about me?" April said.

"About...things...and...yes...about you..." Lisa lied.

"There's our cabbie," April said. She closed her hand around Lisa's and stood up. April pulled some bills out of her purse and left them on the table for the waitress. "Come on, let's go home." April snaked her arm around Lisa's waist and the girls hurried to the cab.