Massager Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me do this daddy. Let's do everything once. Please."

By then I was so close to coming that all I could do was to nod weakly. Then Nancy's tongue began moving back and forth over my lips and I was coming.

What a come it was. I felt as if I was spurting out cum like a garden hose. My shorts became soaked as did my thighs and lower legs as Nancy's other hand tried to aim the spurts.

"Wow. I do hope the when you come inside of me there's even half that much.

"You are going to come inside of me aren't you daddy?"

At this point the question was academic. Nancy pulled off my shorts and led me by the hand to the hot tub.

I was still in a bit of a haze so I don't recall seeing her turn on the bubbles or remove her bottoms. But somehow we were side by side in the pulsating streams with our hands on and in each other's private places.

Well anyhow that's how it started. The storm lasted twenty four hours. It was another twenty four until the road was clear. It was another twenty four before I has any interest in clearing the driveway.

Nancy has an incredible cunt and she has control over it. It and my cock seem to fit together perfectly. I did spew copious amounts of cum into her cunt.

We did the oral stuff too. Up till then my wife was my favorite at giving oral but she must have taught Nancy all she knew. Nancy was as good as her mother and again managed to swallow all the cum I produced.

I licked her pussy until both her pussy lips and my mouth needed soothing. She claimed that her orgasms if she counted would have broken all records.

Donna showed up just as I finished clearing the driveway. She examined us and pronounced us healthy but tired. She ordered twenty four hours in bed ALONE for each of us.

Lucky for us all we had food as they say 'up the ying yang' so we didn't starve nor did we leave the house until the day after XMAS. On XMAS plus one we went into Morgantown bought each other expensive belated Christmas presents and a fine dinner. We restocked the larders and returned to the house.

Two days later we called in all three school teachers who remained till New Years Day.

Anything you might imagine we were all doing during that period has a good chance of being an accurate guess.

12