Massaging Maggie Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the bed."

Nikki complied, hopping up on the bed and keeping her legs spread, allowing the blonde to inspect the wetness that had leaked down to the thighs of the masseuse, marking the brown haired woman with her arousal from where Maggie had been playing with her. She bit down on her bottom lip but then dutifully opened her mouth when Maggie offered the brown haired woman her fingers. Nikki could taste herself on Maggie's fingers and she closed her eyes in pleasure, licking up the sweet liquid off of the fingers.

Maggie stepped a little closer and was pleased to feel Nikki's legs close around her. Slipping her right hand back down between Nikki's legs, Maggie slipped her hand right back inside of Nikki, her other hand squeezing at Nikki's chest as the two women kissed each other hotly. Maggie's fingers started to move, hitting all the sweet spots inside of Nikki, her tongue swiping at Nikki's, trying to stop the brunette from moaning, not that she minded of course. Her fingers pumped in and out of Nikki, working the brunette to an orgasm was Maggie's current main job and it was one she was doing an expert job of. The brunette had her legs locked tight around Maggie's back, her feet locked just above the blonde's ass.

The brunette was panting heavily and hotly now, her pussy was so close to exploding around Maggie's fingers that Nikki could barely keep it together. Her back had arched, firmly shoving her chest out towards the blonde as her hips had started to buck upwards to Maggie's pleasure. The brown haired woman let out a moan of pleasure and her walls tightened once more. Her nails dug into Maggie's shoulders and she threw her head back in pleasure as she let out a scream of pleasure, cumming hard over the blonde's fingers.

Maggie grinned as Nikki climaxed so fiercely around her fingers, the blonde slowly pulled her fingers out from Nikki's slit and made a show of running her tongue along the inside of her fingers, licking up all of the juices that were running down her digits. The blonde woman took Nikki's face in her hands and brought the brunette up to kiss her softly. Maggie purred with pleasure as Nikki pulled her closer and the two were enclosed in a passionate embrace in the middle of the small spa room that was currently hiding the hottest secret in the hotel.

As their tongues withdrew from each other's mouths, Nikki gently licked Maggie's lips before kissing Maggie on the cheek and working her way around to the blonde's neck. Nikki's expert hands slipped up Maggie's back and stroked against her shoulder blades, exploring the body of the sexy TV and movie star who was now standing between her legs. The masseuse moved her hands down to Maggie's ass, digging her nails into the rear of the Taken star and spinning her around so that they had now swapped positions; Maggie was sitting on the bed while Nikki was now standing up. Nikki's lips started to work their way down Maggie's body, leading feather light kisses all over Maggie's tanned body as the blonde scooted back on the table and laid back, allowing the brunette to climb on top of her and explore her.

Maggie's eyes closed slightly as she felt Nikki kiss against her skin. Her lips worked their way down from her neck towards the top of her chest. Maggie shivered in delight when she felt Nikki's tongue escape from her mouth and flick against the hollow part of her neck all the way down to Maggie's chest. The blonde opened her eyes to look down at the brunette, who had her eyes closed quite happily as she kissed and licked at her bronzed skin. She shivered in pleasure at the feeling, actually feeling very pleased with the fact that she had in fact decided to go to the beach that weekend to make sure her body was ready for the filming season.

Nikki loved the taste of the skin of the film actress in her mouth, her hands slithered along Maggie's arms, tracing along imaginary lines against the blonde's out stretched appendages. Meanwhile, her tongue was working down towards Maggie's breasts, the sight of her nipples poking out begging for attention made the masseuse smile quite happily to herself. Opening her mouth, her tongue sneaked out and traced a small semi-circle around the hard nub, tasting the skin in her mouth while her hands ran over Maggie's arms.

"You must have been with a girl before huh?" Maggie breathed, her head falling back and studying the ceiling intently as she felt Nikki's tongue and lips all over her body.

"I'm bi." Nikki admitted, licking along the curve of Maggie's breasts down to the other tit, making sure to give each of her breasts equal attention.

"Lucky me..." Maggie sighed, closing her eyes as she felt Nikki tug against her nipple.

"Lucky both of us." The other girl admitted, working her way down Maggie's frame, dragging her tongue down towards the blonde's stomach. Tracing every little part of Maggie's stomach, Nikki flicked her deep brown eyes up to look at Maggie as her tongue trailed around Maggie's navel. Kissing against the skin, Nikki looked into Maggie's eyes and slid her hands down to Maggie's B cup breasts. Squeezing them gently, Nikki's tongue slipped inside of Maggie's entrance, tasting her leaking entrance instantly.

Maggie did her best not to clamp her legs down instantly as she felt Nikki's tongue inside of her. Her eyes shot open and her body shook as Nikki's tongue slipped inside of her. She lifted her head up and looked down at the masseuse between her legs, watching while biting down on her bottom lip as she was eaten out. The urge to cry out and moan for Nikki was swelling up inside of the actress, instead, she reached down and took a fist of the woman's brown hair and kept her close to just where she wanted her to be.

Nikki pushed her tongue in and out of Maggie's slit, tasting the juices that were pooling out of the actresses entrance. Adding some style, Nikki continued to fondle Maggie's chest, squeezing and teasing the actual breast and then the topping of her nipples. Licking against her, Nikki began to work on eating out Maggie Grace.

Crying out in pleasure at the contact, Maggie's hips rocked upwards and bumped against Nikki's face, trying to cram the whole of her snatch into Nikki's mouth. She let out a soft whine when she felt Nikki's hands take hold of her legs and keep them spread. Nikki's nails ran along the inside and outside of Maggie's spread legs, exploring the blonde's skin as the masseuse slipped her tongue in and out of her. It felt so good and Maggie Grace couldn't help but shiver in delight at the feel of Nikki eating her out. Opening her eyes, she looked down at Nikki who was lying down against the foot of the massaging bed and quite happily licking against her.

Nikki was working in as many tricks as she knew how to, the brown haired woman had her eyes closed and was slipping her tongue in and out of the slippery, silky entrance of the blonde actress. Eating up her folds, Nikki relished how Maggie moaned and the way her twitching legs felt in her hands. Nikki's nails lightly scratched against the tanned skin of Maggie Grace, she made sure to map every noise the actress made to her memory so she knew exactly how to make the blonde woman's toes curl. The feeling of Maggie's fingers in her hair let the masseuse know that she was working along the right lines.

Every little thing that Nikki was doing to her made Maggie shiver in pleasure and almost beg for more. Instead, the actress did as best as she could and threaded her fingers through Nikki's brown hair, keeping her in place and while letting her have some breathing room, she kept her exactly where she wanted her. Her legs were constantly twitching, sexual currents of pleasure were rippling through her body and she knew it wouldn't be long before she would be climaxing all over Nikki's face and tongue. While she had never really considered being with a woman before, the sight of the attractive masseuse and knowing that she was interested in her seemed to make for a perfect sexual cocktail.

"Nikki... God! So good!" Maggie cried out, holding her new lover in place while her hips rocked up and down, rubbing her slit up against Nikki's face as her brown haired lover started to deepen her tongue action.

"Mmmmm! Mmm!" Nikki moaned into Maggie's slit, her tongue working up and down and then to the left and to the right. Exploring every little part of the actress, Nikki pushed her tongue all the way inside of her and then held the blonde close against her own face as the silky walls she was tongue fucking clamped down around her tongue and then exploded. The girlfriend, who really should not have been doing this, pushed her tongue in and out of Maggie as she moaned and squealed for her.

The iron grip Maggie had on Nikki's hair started to loosen as her orgasm subsided. The feeling of Nikki's tongue against her slick tunnel made the blonde whimper and shiver with delight. Having had a leaving lick, Maggie giggled with pleasure and then looked down at Nikki, managing to lift her head just so she could stare down at the sexy woman who was now softly kissing against Maggie's stomach. The brunette looked up at her, smiled and scooted up to kiss Maggie on the lips. The blonde didn't mind so much, the taste of her own juices on the brunette's lips, but the feeling of the both of their arms linking together to embrace in a kissing hug made Maggie feel a lot better.

What felt like an eternity passed before Nikki lifted her head up off of Maggie's lips and she heard her phone buzz to life. Almost being brought back down to Earth, she sighed and gave Maggie a goodbye kiss before slipping off of the table and walking over to the small alcove that served as the desk area for the spa. Lifting up the cell phone, Nikki unlocked the screen and read the text message. Her eyes widening and her jaw dropping, her right hand coming up to cover it in shock.

"It's from my boyfriend. He's right outside!"

Maggie sat up on her elbows, looking over at the brunette before smiling from ear to ear.

"So? Invite him in!" Maggie said, a devilish grin creeping across her beautiful face.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Bring him in here! I want to see his face!"

Nikki grinned at the suggestion, looked down at her phone and then started to key out a response for Paul to come into the room.

As the mere minutes passed, Nikki was starting to have doubts. Could she really watch her boyfriend have sex with Maggie Grace? How would he react? Would he be mad at the fact that she had cheated on him with her? Her fingers ran along the side of her phone absent mindedly, looking at the double doors and waiting for her boyfriend to arrive.

Almost on cue, Maggie walked up behind Nikki and whispered in the brown haired woman's ear. Her hand caressed Nikki's ass and she kissed her on the shoulder. "It'll be all right... Trust me, I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend. It'll be fun!"

Nikki wasn't sure what sold it to her, whether it was Maggie's hand, the kiss or the thought of watching Paul screw Maggie, but whatever it was, she was starting to warm up to the idea and her silky inner walls started to moisten again. Nikki put down her phone and as soon as she had done Maggie gave her a reassuring kiss, her tongue glided through her lips and played with the brown haired woman's own pink organ. Nikki pulled her close, their naked bodies intertwined against the cool tile of the alcove.

The door to the spa opened and the women were able to see the man of the group walk in. Immediately, his jaw hit the floor. The sight of another woman and his girlfriend naked, kissing so hotly as if they were in a porno almost knocked him clean off of his feet.

"What are you doing-" His sentence was cut short when he realised that Nikki wasn't just hooking up with any other woman. "Aren't you Maggie Grace?" He asked, seemingly aware of the unique set of coincidences from his earlier conversation with Nikki. Paul was talking to Maggie's chest!

"I am! So you must be Paul... Care to join us?" Maggie said with a grin, squeezing Nikki on the ass.

Paul looked at his girlfriend who simply offered him a reassuring smile to tell him it was all right. Nikki bit down on her bottom lip as she watched her boyfriend strip down. Paul kept himself in shape so he didn't disappoint. He was a little over six foot and had a lean stomach from constantly playing tennis and working out at the gym. Nervous for her boyfriend, Nikki looked over at Maggie who was slowly stroking the back of Nikki's spine.

Pleasantly surprised, Maggie looked Paul up and down, drinking in the sight of the now naked man.

"You didn't tell me your boyfriend was so cute... And so hung!" Maggie beamed, regretfully stepped away from the masseuse and knelt down before him. Wrapping her hand around the base, Maggie stroked the shaft slowly before greedily pushing herself on Paul's large member. Nikki stood up and kissed her boyfriend on the lips, his hands grabbing her breasts, kneading them and playing with her nipples nowhere near as expertly as Maggie had done but Nikki honestly didn't care any more.

Maggie's head bobbed up and down on Paul's dick, her mouth humming gently as her hand moving up and down in rhythm with her mouth. Pushing her head down further and further, Maggie's hand slipped down to his balls and gently held them in her hand as she took more of his dick inside of her warm, wet mouth.

She pulled her mouth off of his length as she managed to deep throat every last inch of the big, meaty prick.

"I hope that's not all you've got for me big boy." She teased, stroking his cock with both of her hands while looking up at the dating couple who had now broken their own kiss. Taking the lead Maggie pulled Nikki down onto the floor and dived between right between Nikki's legs. This time, she was going to go down on Nikki! Her tongue lapped upwards, tasting the brunette's delicious cunt only adding some flavour to it by pressing her teeth down, grinding them against her clit.

Rearranging themselves into a more suitable position, Maggie was now kneeling above Nikki's pussy while the blonde actresses own slit was there for the taking and the boyfriend was ready to fuck her. He moved up behind her and guided his shaft deep into Maggie's own dripping wet pussy. Maggie let out a gasp of pleasure slightly as he plunged his whole length deep inside of her. Nikki watched up between Maggie's legs as her boyfriend pumped for all he was worth deep inside of Maggie.

As he stroked inside of her, Maggie was working Nikki's cunt, she had inserted two fingers into the masseuse's snatch and her thumb was rubbing in a slow, steady figure eight motion on her clit. Nikki's breath grew heavy, as did Paul's and Maggie's. We were all reaching their own heights of pleasure. Despite only joining the two girls mere moments ago, Paul was the first who was going to blow.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!". His moans were just a series of repeated curse words but then, they were interrupted by Maggie's own set of moans, Maggie's pelvis was swaying violently as her orgasm washed over her, her warm juices flooding around Paul's prick and leaking onto Nikki's face.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her vibrating lips were all that Nikki needed. Her own ass was bouncing of the floor as her second orgasm of the night washed over her. The culmination of all of the two other orgasms seemed to make Nikki's own orgasm seem so damned powerful. Nikki's eyes clamped down shut tight and she squealed in pleasure. They were all coming together.

What seemed to be an hour, but was probably only a simple couple of seconds passed and the collection of women and man seemingly fell apart. Paul fell out of Maggie's slit, falling back onto his legs while looking at the entrance as Maggie fell forward, her hips being pushed upwards, her cheek pressing against the cool tile of the spa as she tried to recover from her own orgasm. She let out a moan as her ass was squeezed by Nikki and she lifted her head up to lick against Maggie's slit, tasting her insides and licking her tongue deeper and deeper inside of the blonde's pussy.

As if by magic, Nikki took her tongue out of Maggie's entrance and had nearly all of her boyfriend's sperm on her tongue. Wriggling out from between Maggie's legs, Nikki reached down and held Maggie in her arms as her lips landed on Maggie's and they softly kissed each other, sharing the seed between the two of them. Both girls moaned as their tongues became intertwined and they shared the warm offering Nikki's boyfriend had given them.

They both moaned softly and their lips parted, staring into each others eyes, they grinned and looked over at Paul.

"Hope that's not all you've got for us lover." Nikki said with a grin, beckoning him over to them.

12