Masseuse: Celebrity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

After a couple of minutes she returned to the room. The buzzing sound was still heard vaguely, and the room was just as dark. She had been thinking for a while, and realized that if anyone would find him in that awkward position, what would happen? She felt that he had trusted her, the situation had scared her, but she was back. He was still laying in bed, and she noticed that his eyes were covered by a blindfold, so she moved closer. The buzzing sound was coming from his body, and when she touched his soft penis, she also felt it vibrate. She let her fingers be still around his shaft, while she felt him grow slowly. His cock was coming alive, and she was enjoying the feelingas it became larger in her hand, but at the same time she was thinking about the vibrations and had come to understand that he had some sort of gadget in his anus. It wasn't the first time she had seen or heard of a butt-plug, but she hadn't heard of one that vibrated.

She leaned closer and began licking the head, eager to lick it, but at the same time just as eager to get it over with. He had a strange taste, very salty, which made her unease with it, but the more saliva she applied with her mouth, the less of the taste remained. She gripped his semi-hard shaft and let the head slide into her mouth, before starting to jerk him off. She wasn't holding back anything, not giving him the satisfaction of her teasing him. Her hand worked furiously around his shaft, and she kept her mouth still, with her lips tightly sealed around the top. She could hear him moaning through the gag, and he was breathing heavily through his nose. This wasn't foreplay, it was a quick fix, and he was getting there quickly. She felt him getting harder each passing moment, and let herself enjoy the drop of pre-cum that came out at the top. She licked it up, and then she stopped.

Taking a few steps back, she sat down on the floor, leaning against a wall. She simply sat there watching as he was twitching and almost cramping in his strange position, but she didn't say a word. She felt exhausted although she had not been doing anything exhausting, she was disgusted, loathing to continue, but at the same time hearing her inner voice screaming to regain her grip of the longing pole that was softening as she sat watching it.

She stood up again, feeling strengthened by her time to think, returned to stand by the bed. Her left hand taking his soft penis in a firm but loving hold, while her right hand seeking it's way in between his legs. She felt the end of the vibrating gadget and pushed it, feeling how he got hard in her hand, hearing him moan. Without thinking any further she stroked his cock with long strokes, and lowered her mouth to the erect meat. She licked the top and felt the smoothness of his cock head against her tongue, and felt bolder than she had been before so she wrapped her lips around his shaft and began to slide up and down with her fist pressed against her lips as an extension of her mouth.

His cock was getting harder and his balls tightening as she played with his nuts with her right hand, feeling carefully with her fingertips the load she had waiting, and the muscle contractions that were preparing. She felt the head grow even bigger, making it smooth as glass, and it fascinated her, so she stopped sucking and her hand job, only to lick the delicious plum that was served to her. She let her tongue slide back and forth, in circles, teasing the top and the rim, just to feel how pleasant it was to lick it. She remembered Anna and the look in her eyes that had made it no secret that she had been enjoying what she did. Were her eyes showing the same expression, she wondered? She hoped so, because it was a God sent satisfaction to lick the smooth surface.

The head shook before it began oozing out a little cum, only as a brief warning before load after load came bursting out. She had forgotten what she was really doing, simply enjoyed licking the surface and how it had felt, not paying attention to what she was really doing, and she could hear him struggling for the amount of air he really needed. His nose was wide open, inhaling and exhaling at a rapid pace, and at the same time moaning as Julia continued to enjoy herself with the now slimy surface of the cock. The moans were starting to go into a high pitch before she finally stopped licking, feeling a little bit disappointed that she couldn't continue, but very pleased to have found the bravery to go through with it.

She sat down on the floor again, licking her lips and wiping her cheeks clean from the slimy thick white cum she had in her face, licking her fingers as if it was whipped cream. She didn't say a word, simply sat still, waiting for something, some kind of insight or sign. Leaning her head against the wall, enjoying the aroma of the woked chicken and vegetables, sweet tasteful curry and rice. She moved to sit next to the plates and dishes that she had brought in earlier, and picked up the chopsticks with trembling fingers to eat, dropping them to the carpet. Picking up a spoon from the tray she began to eat in silence, the taste in her mouth being Wonderful!

CND
CND
27 Followers
12