Master

Story Info
He dominates her.
4.9k words
4.27
38k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart beat rapidly as I waited at the table. I didn't know when he would show up, if at all. What ever would possess someone to agree to meet a stranger from the Internet? I knew the answer to that. This man had me intrigued. He possessed an inner power to excite me. Yet there was also apprehension. His e-mails were full of authority and power. This man wanted me in a way that no other man has ever demanded or suggested. That, in itself, was a turn on for me.

Closing my eyes, I breathed in deeply, trying to slow my heart and quiet the anxiety that threatened to flee through my body. I could feel the excitement, the nerves energy trying to escape, as I continued to focus on my breathing.

He didn't make a sound but I felt his nearness. The air seemed to spark around me. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw him standing there.

"Hello, Marie."

His voice sounded like smooth, aged whiskey.

The sound made my insides quiver. My blood felt like liquid fire running through my veins. I looked up at him, lost for words.

"You are Marie, are you not?" he asked. His eyes took her in from head to toe. Her skin was the color of creamy milk chocolate. Her hair was wild and curly. Her figure was full of curves in all the right places. Her mouth was soft and kissable. Her eyes, although brown, were full of fire and passion.

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry, hello."

"Marie, where do you get your beautiful skin color from?" He asked, looking her over again.

"I am Puerto Rican, born and raised in Hawaii" she answered shyly.

"Ahhh, so you have the passion in your blood." He said, smiling. "Good girl, I also see you dressed as I said to."

"Yes, I did."

I was wearing a short, black skirt, with nylons, and heels that were 5 inches tall. My blouse was the shade of deep orange, silky, and buttoned all the way down.

"Excellent, then shall we get started with dinner?"

Sitting across from me, I was able to study him at my leisure.

His broad shoulders molded into a well developed chest which then tapered into a narrow waist, giving you the image of a cobra as it fans out to strike. What were most stunning were his eyes. Such a striking color of mossy green with a hint of amber, his hair resembled the color of polished onyx, his lips, somewhat hidden by a salt and peppered mustache, looked to be well shaped, but not too full. I found myself licking my own lips in anticipation of his kiss.

He sat there quietly, letting me drink my fill of him.

His eyes pierced into mine, once again, leaving me dazed. I felt my face becoming flushed from embarrassment. How long was I staring at him, I knew not, for I had lost all sense of time. Mentally shaking the fog from my brain, I once again breathed slowly and deeply to poise myself.

He had chosen our meal, as well as the drinks. Our waiter arrived with a bounty of fruit and covered dishes that left me wondering as to what he had in store for me.

"May I ask you your name, please?"

"Marie, my name isn't something relevant right now. In time I will tell you what you may call me. Just relax and clear your mind of those little nagging questions you are dying to ask."

Reaching across the table, he offered me some sliced, yellow fruit.

"Don't use your fingers Marie, just open your mouth and let me feed you." He whispered.

This was a little unsettling, as I have never had anyone want to feed me before, yet the thought was also very erotic.

I did as he said, and opened my mouth. The fruit, smooth and juicy, slid between my lips.

"Do you like?" he asked, smiling at me.

"It's very good, sweet with a different texture. What it is?"

"Mango." he replied.

Again and again he fed me a variety of fruit, stopping me when I tried to wipe the juice dripping down my chin. Some I recognized, and some I didn't.

"Close your eyes Marie; let your senses guide you."

Not sure what to do, I looked at him puzzled.

"Close your eyes Marie don't be afraid."

Closing my eyes, I waited, unsure what he could possibly do to me, sitting here in this restaurant.

"Just relax, and give yourself over to your hidden desires, Marie. Let your senses escort you through this journey."

The noise around me, the clank of silverware hitting the side of a plate, the hum of chatter throughout the room, slowly began to fade away from my conscious thought.

I heard him lifting the lids on dishes still covered. I could smell new flavors and scents as each became unveiled.

"Open, my Sweet."

Opening, I waited as he placed something between my lips.

"Tell me what you taste?"

"Spicy meat." I said, chewing and swallowing.

"Tell me what you taste, in detail, Marie."

"Okay, it's spicy, like with cinnamon, and maybe some tangy spice that I don't know. The meat is very tender." I said.

Something else was placed between my lips.

"This tastes green, with garlic and maybe lemon and sort of filmy on the roof of my mouth. I believe its spinach."

"Yes, that was spinach, very good Marie."

Flavor after flavor, texture after texture was placed in my mouth, in between sips of wine. The different textures, tartness, and consistencies swirled through my brain.

"Marie, I want you to keep your eyes closed and lift your skirt for me, spreading your legs wide."

I did as he asked; feeling the excitement within me, build to an aroused pitch. Could anyone else see me? Did the couple at the table next to us know what was happening here?

I felt him slide in the chair next to me, felt his warmth penetrate through my clothes.

He smelled of spice, cloves, leather and something wild and masculine.

His hand brushed across my thigh, sending shivers through me. My ears became tuned to the scratching of his hand across my nylon covered leg. Every nerve in my body, anticipating his touch.

"Open wider, my Sweet."

I did as he asked, feeling his fingers begin to probe my mound.

Could he feel the wetness, the heat through the thin cotton of my nylons?

His lips were close to my ear, his breath warm as it blew against my cheek.

"Ahh Marie, you are so wet, so hot down there. Are you excited?"

"Yes, I am."

"Keep your eyes closed Sweets, don't open them until I say."

His lips brushed my temple. His fingers combed through my hair. I felt him bring the thick strands to his nose, breathing deeply.

This excited me, hearing him let out a sigh, mingled into a moan. His mouth closed over my ear lobe, sucking gently, making me jump.

His fingers began to rub over my sex, feeling, searching, until he found the little hole in the crotch of my nylon, that he had instructed me to make. I felt him tug, heard the thin material tear as he tore the hole wider, making my nylons crotch less.

His knuckles ran slowly over my hair, tickling me, then down to my slit. His movements were calculated, and very direct. I waited, holding my breath, for his fingers to penetrate me, but they didn't. His hand left my sex, and I let out a disappointed sigh.

My body felt on fire and as tight as the strings on a violin. I wanted to feel him deep inside me. This cat and mouse game was wearing thin on my patience. I wanted to taste him, to smell him, to lick every part of his body. This, he took pleasure in knowing.

"Tell me why you are frustrated, Marie?"

"I want to feel you, I want to feel you moving inside me, feel your mouth all over me." I begged.

"In due time, my Sweets, in due time, now close your eyes again."

His hand moved along my thigh, it felt wet and cold. He worked it up to my sex again. I felt the cold running over my lips. It sent shivers through me.

"Tell me what this is, Marie?"

"It's very cold, and wet. You have an ice cube."

His fingers pushed the ice into my tight opening. It melted within seconds. Another one was placed inside me, again melting, leaving a wet spot on the chair. I felt numb between my legs, yet every nerve was alive.

Something else was slid into me. This he moved in and out slowly, making me moan and tremble from sheer pleasure. It was smooth, and hard.

After a few moments I felt something run against my mouth as he said.

"Open your mouth again, Marie."

He touched it to my tongue, letting me taste myself on this thing he had inside me. I had no sense of what it was. This was repeated several times until I was dripping wet with my juices and begging him to make me cum.

Of course, he answered each plea with nefarious laughter.

His fingers replaced this object, and began to probed my very core, waltzing in and out of me, bringing me close to release many times but holding me back with his words.

"Relax Sweets; just let your body feel. Trust me, you will find pleasure soon enough."

Finally, after what seemed like hours, he whispered for me to open my eyes. The lights exploded in my head. Everything was fuzzy, and somewhat distorted. My body felt almost like I was drugged. The noise around me seemed almost hurtful to my ears. Laughter rang out behind me. My limbs felt weak. My head was humming. Helping me up, he held me close as we walked out. I felt as if time had been suspended, or like I had crossed over to an inner dimension. We had been in the restaurant for over 2 hours and I had no sense of time or thought. I was taken back by how dark the sky had become. The gray clouds threatened rain.

Awaiting us was a very beautifully sleek limousine. This guy had style.

I laid back, reflecting on the sensations he had created upon my flesh, yet still slightly mystified. Neither of us spoke as the limousine sped through the dark streets. I felt an over powerful urge to reach out and touch him. To feel for myself if this man was real. I was beginning to think that I had slipped into a dream, and none of this was real. I still had no clue as to his name.

We pulled up in front of a gated house. After the driver buzzed us in, we continued up a winding road, until we came to a beautiful Adobe style house. As I reached for the door, he stopped me with his hand. I sat, waiting as he came around and opened the door for me.

The entry way was lit with soft pink lights. Looking around, I took in the entire splendor surrounding me. There were nooks built into the top of the walls that held many beautiful pots full of plants. The pictures on the wall were colorful and bright. The couches were a mass of colorful fluffy pillows. He guided me up a staircase that was made of polished wood.

Next I found myself being led into a room that was aglow with many candles. The swirl of smoke burned from incense in clay jars. The scent of musk wafted through the air. In the center was an enormous bed that set high on a platform. Above the bed was a sky light that looked up into the clouds. At the head of the bed, was a window that over looked the ocean. The sound of waves crashing against the cliffs penetrated the quiet of the room. Taking my hand, he led me up to stand before the bed.

He turned me around and kissed me. His mouth was warm, and tasted like brandy. His tongue led mine in a wild tango, sucking, biting, and teasing, then slowly twirling again, with mine. I felt faint from all his unbridled passion.

Then he pushed me away. My need for him was so great, that I fell back against the bed, stunned, and unsure as to what had happened.

"Remove your shoes my Sweet. No, slowly, do it slowly." he demanded.

I did as he asked, removing my heel slowly.

"Let your heel dangle on your foot. Yes, like that."

His eyes grew round and the color deepened into green fire as he watched me dangle my heel. He came to kneel in front of me, running his hand over my shoe, and sliding it off. His lips brushed over my toes, and under my arch. His hands were warm as they stroked my foot. I felt him breathing in my smell, sensing that this excited him almost to the point of him giving up that control he had over me. Lifting my other foot, he slid off my heel, and ran his hands over my toes, lovingly, as if he was worshipping something of true beauty. I sat back on the bed as he lifted both my feet up to his lips. I watched as his eyes closed. His face softened and melted into a look of pure delight. His tongue traced the line of the reinforced toe, moving up and across to my ankle. His teeth bit into the tendon up from my heel. Both feet were kissed, nibbled and caressed with such adoration that I felt like a Queen. Finally he stood, running his hand through his hair. I noticed how his hand shook as his fingers peaked through the thick strands. After a few moments, he was in control of himself and his emotions.

"Now remove your skirt, but do it slowly."

Although his outward composure showed he was in total control, the huskiness of his voice led me to believe he was still very much lost.

I stood and slowly worked my skirt down over my hips, then thighs, until it slid in a puddle of silk, on the floor.

"Now your blouse, and remember, do it slowly."

One button after another, I opened my blouse for him to feast his eyes on me. My bra was sheer, black, with lace around the top. I watched as he swallowed hard as I ran my fingers lightly over my nipples, making them spring up in tight little nubs. Reaching behind, I unhooked my bra, and slid the straps off my shoulders. I now stood before him wearing only my nylons. I crossed my arms in front of me, hiding my nakedness from him.

He reached out to me, pulling my arms free, and began caressing my breasts with his finger tips. I felt my body leaning into him, craving his warmth, and wanting to shield myself from his gaze. His hands ran down my back, kneading my tense muscle's until I started to relax. Lifting my hair, his mouth pressed against the pulse beating against the side of my neck. I felt his tongue lick it's way down to my collar bone. His gentle sucking made my flesh prickle with little bumps upon my arms, and sending warm passion down my spine.

"You smell so wonderful, Marie."

"Thank you, so do you."

He continued to suck and nibble on my neck, making me weak and wanting.

"Kneel down now, and take my shoes off."

I reached for my shirt, but he stopped me.

"Your very beautiful Marie, don't be embarrassed."

I found this hard to compute in my brain. I had always hated my body. I felt chubby and awkward. My self image was nothing short of being over weight and unattractive.

"Marie, listen to me. You are a very beautiful woman. Your eyes hold so much inner passion, that they sparkle like beads of water in the sunlight. Your skin is so very soft and silky, that it makes me want to touch you continuously. Your hair is so full of curls, and lustrous, that it calls out, demanding attention. Your figure is so very womanly. You have curves in places that makes a man want to take possession over you, and keep you naked so he can feast his eyes on you. Your smile is shy, and yet if you look behind it, speaks of sensual secrets to come. Don't ever be embarrassed about yourself. Don't let anyone make you feel any less then the true beauty that you are."

He made me cry. All those years of feeling insecure about my weight, my too curly hair, and my smile, seems to fade into the sweetness of his words. I felt myself standing a little straighter. I began to feel the confidence inside me break to the surface. I walked towards him and reached out to cup his face within my hands. His smile assured me that he meant every word that he had spoken.

His hand rested on the top of my head, petting me as I knelt before him and began to remove his shoes.

"Now, remove my pants." he said, as he unzipped them.

Stepping out of his pants, I looked up and saw his erection, swollen and threatening to spring out from the slit in his boxers.

"Touch me now. Take my cock out and show me how much you want me."

I slipped his boxers down his hips and moved my mouth close to him. My tongue flicked across the tip of him. Licking through the gel of precum. It left a creamy string from his tip to my lips, almost like the strand of a spider's web. I moved away to nestle my face in his hair, smelling his scent. He smelled of fresh cedar wood, sage, musk and leather. The smell was pure masculine and drove me to instant madness. My hands ran over the back of his legs, feeling the power in his thighs. My mouth closed over his balls, sucking lightly, then licking my way up his shaft, feeling every part of him with my tongue.

His hips rocked against my mouth, fucking me. His hands became entangled in my hair, pulling with each thrust of his hips. My eyes closed as I moved my mouth over his cock, again and again. He felt full and large and I began to doubt if he would fit inside me. My mind took on new images and thoughts as I let myself go, in pleasuring this man.

"Marie, slide your finger in my ass."

His voice brought me back to the present.

Shaking my head, No, I continued to move back and fourth over his cock, flicking my tongue all the while around him as I sucked him.

"Do it now!" he barked,as he pulled my hair.

Again I shook my head. I had never done that to a man before, and wasn't sure if I could.

This time he pulled harder, making me cry out.

"Do as I say, now. Lick your finger, getting it very wet, and slide it into my ass."

Licking my finger, I slid it down and rubbed lightly around the outside of his anus. I wanted very much to please this man, and if that meant stepping out of my sexual comfort zone to do that, then I would. He had taken me down roads of sensual discovery in the restaurant, that I felt that I should open up my mind and explore all areas of my sensual indulgence.

He moved back against my finger forcing it to probe his anus. Slowly I rubbed a little harder, letting my finger tip slide inside just a little.

His moan sounded deep in his chest.

Hearing him excited me more. I slide my finger in a little deeper. So tight was his ass. It felt warm and so smooth inside. His hips were fucking my mouth as my finger was fucking his ass. I rotated my finger around, causing him to gasp and moan louder. His muscles tightened around my finger, almost like I had it caught in a Chinese finger cuff. This did something to me. It excited me beyond words. Once again I felt him loosing control over his emotions. So hard his cock became. He was on the verge of spilling his creamy juice deep in my mouth. His moans and words kept me aflame with the desire to keep him submissive to me. Over and over I slide my finger in and out, or turned around and around, as my mouth continued to move over his cock.

"Marie, stop now and lay down, hurry, do it now." he said in a voice full of impatience.

I moaned my displeasure of having to stop, but did as he commanded me to do.

He moved on top of me and rubbed the head of his cock through the hole in my nylons, and up my wet slit, spreading my legs wide.

"Use your hands and open your lips for me, spread your legs. Show me your clit, my Sweet."

I opened my lips and watched as his eyes grew dark from desire.

He slapped his hardness against my clit, making me gasp. Over and over he did this, then rubbed his tip over my swollen clit.

"Please, please, I want to feel you inside me." I begged.

"Let me watch you pleasure yourself."

I rubbed my fingers over my clit, then sliding them inside me. Working my fingers in and out of my body. I felt hot and wet.

"Pinch your clit between your fingers hard, then let it slip out from them." He instructed me.

I did just as he asked, and pinched my swollen clit, then letting it slip between my two fingers. This left billions of sensations tumble through my body, making me moan and shiver from rapture. I watched his fingers tighten around his cock. Watched the way he moved his hand all the way down to his balls, then back up in slow, lazy strokes. I noticed his thumb would rub the back of his mushroom shaped head, in the spot that seemed to fan out from the base, then back over the tip, using his precum for lubricant. I could see his balls tightening. The muscle in his arm bunched up. The veins in his hand stood out. Everything about him showed he was in total abandonment to pleasure.

12