Master Brings Home a Mistress

Story Info
Master has a surprise; I submit to another woman.
3.1k words
4.2
44.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my e-mail for what has to be the tenth time today, checking for further instructions from Master. Sometimes he likes to e-mail special instructions from work, things he expects me to be wearing or doing when he arrives home. It's become a habit to re-check my e-mail throughout the day. One time, he e-mailed extra instructions after the first set and I didn't see it. Mmm...that was a good day for punishment.

Today, I am attired in a short flared black leather skirt and a black cup-less corset with red trim. I finish strapping on my 5 inch platform heels and rouge my nipples with a little flavored gloss. I look in the mirror and check my hair. I've left it down, as per Master's instructions, blonde and flowing all the way down to my waist. I then spin around to check the seams on my fishnet thigh highs. Master hates crooked seams.

I check the time and notice Master will be home any minute. I hurry to the living room and drop to my knees, checking that my matching red collar and cuffs are straight and secure. I spread my knees and lower my eyes. I tuck my hands behind my neck, which thrusts my chest out for Master. This is how I am to greet Master when he comes home. Anything less deserves punishment.

I hear Master's key in the lock and smile to myself. I love this time of day. Especially when Master has e-mailed me. That means there will be a surprise! Sometimes it's a new toy, sometimes he brings home a friend for us to play with. I'm hoping it's the latter. It's been a long time since I had two rock hard cocks throbbing inside of me at once.

"Good afternoon slave," Master says.

"Hello Master. How was your day?" I inquire in our usual routine of greeting one another.

"It was pretty shitty, so I thought I'd perk myself up by e-mailing you. You look perfect. Exactly as I instructed."

"Thank you Master. It is my only wish to please you," I murmur.

"Stand for me wench. And close your eyes," Master said while extending his hand to help me to my feet.

I rise before Master and close my eyes as a blindfold descends over them. "I trust you to keep them closed slave. This is just for looks," Master murmurs before turning me around. My back is now to his front. I spread my feet apart so Master can dip his fingers in my pussy whenever he so wishes.

Master's hands reach around and begin tweaking my nipples. I shiver and spread my feet wider, hoping he'll reach down and finger my clit. Master begins sucking and nibbling on my neck. My hands clench and bunch up the fabric of Master's trousers as I fight to remain still.

I let out a moan as I feel his finger run over my slit. Wait a minute...both of Master's hands are still on my breasts. I groan again when I realize it is another person, just as I'd hoped. I can't wait for them to fuck me together.

I feel this person lean in close to me. I soften my lips and prepare my mouth to be dominated. Instead, I'm surprised at how gently this person kisses me. I inhale deeply and catch a scent of...perfume. Oh my god! Master brought me a woman! I shudder as I kiss her back, reveling in the feeling of a woman's body pressed against mine. Master tweaks and rolls my nipples between his fingers as she kisses me.

"Be a good slut and do what she tells you," Master murmurs in my ear as he backs away.

"Yes Master," I gasp as her finger dips into my hot pussy and backs out to rub my clit. Whoever this woman is, she's driving me crazy. It's all I can do to continue standing. She pulls me close and kisses me again, sliding her tongue into my mouth as her hands reach around under my skirt to squeeze my ass.

"Let's get a look at those gorgeous eyes," she murmurs as she lifts the blindfold off. I blink as my eyes adjust to the light and focus on her beautiful face. Curly, dark red hair, cut to just past her shoulders with green eyes to match. She is wearing a lacy black peek-a-boo bra and panty set with black lace thigh highs and black heels. Her coat is lying on the floor a few feet away.

"Oh Ma'am, you're so beautiful," I murmur as I stare into her eyes.

"You will call me Mistress," she orders. I look to Master for approval to call her Mistress. He is sitting in his easy chair, rubbing his hard cock through his pants.

"I said to do what she tells you. You may call her Mistress."

"Thank you Master. Yes Mistress." I feel a tingle rush through my body as I say the word Mistress. I've been fantasizing about this for so long.

Mistress places her hands on my shoulders and rubs them sensuously as she explains her rules to me.

"Tonight you are mine, not his. Your Master, of course, can override my command for your safety, but that will not be necessary. You will experience nothing but pleasure in my arms tonight. I understand that he prefers you not to look into his eyes. Tonight, however, I want you looking up the entire time. I want to see the pleasure in your eyes. I want to watch those pretty lips begs for mercy."

I can barely concentrate on her words; her scent is intoxicating. Mistress places her index finger under my chin and lifts my face. Her eyes are mesmerizing. "Don't look down again or you will be punished, my sweet," she murmurs as her hands fall to my breasts. She begins rubbing my nipples with her thumbs while staring into my eyes and continuing her rules. "You may glance over at your Master. I know you and he have a deep love for one another and I respect that immensely. But always bring your eyes back to me. You're here for my pleasure, right slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I moaned. Her fingers are wreaking havoc on my nipples. My head wants to fall back in pleasure, but I know I cannot break eye contact with my Mistress. As Mistress continues to torment my breasts, I discover that maintaining eye contact is a whole new form of bondage. Not being allowed to look away brings about new levels of excitement.

My knees buckle slightly at the pleasure Mistress is giving me. In response, Mistress backs me up against the wall and kisses me passionately. She tangles her fingers in my hair, holding my head captive as she thrusts her tongue in and out of my mouth. I have my arms pressed against the wall, my nails digging into my palms, in an effort not to touch her. I have not been given permission yet.

My Mistress stops kissing me and steps back. She reaches behind her and unclasps her bra with one hand, holding the cups to her breasts with the other. My eyes dilate and my breath catches. I am unashamedly bisexual and am definitely in love with beautiful breasts.

"Do you want to see them, slave?" Mistress asks as she slides the straps down her arms while still holding cups over her chest.

"Yes please Mistress," I moan, staring fixedly at her chest. The only thing I can think of is sucking on her lovely nipples while she holds my head to them.

Suddenly, Mistress smacks me across on the cheek. I look up at her in shock.What have I done wrong?I wonder to myself.

"What did I say about eye contact?" she asks me with laughter in her voice.

"My apologies, Mistress. I let myself become distracted. I am sorry."

"That's ok, my sweet. I know what you want. Your Master told me about your likes and dislikes before we agreed on tonight. Would you like to see them now?" she asks again.

Maintaining eye contact, I nod my head and say, "Yes please Mistress." She lets her bra fall to the floor, but I do not break eye contact even though I desperately want to look at her breasts.

Mistress sits down on the couch and spreads her knees. "Kneel before me with your hands behind your back," she orders. Happily, I oblige. Mistress takes a hold of my head and pulls me to her chest. I lean in, eager to lick and suck her nipple, but she stops me just short of my goal.

"Stick your tongue out slave," she orders. I stick my tongue out. The tip barely grazes her nipple. "Flick it with your tongue." I flick my tongue back and forth across her nipple, never looking down. Her eyes flutter closed as I pleasure her. Slowly, she draws my head closer and closer until I am able to latch on to her breast. I begin sucking on her breast, thrilled to be serving her.

Mistress switches my head to the other breast and I suck on it as well, rolling the nipple around in my mouth. Mistress opens her eyes and stares deeply into mine as I continue licking and sucking her nipples. It is all I can do to keep my knees spread; I want to squeeze my thighs together to relieve the pressure building inside of me.

Suddenly, Mistress pulls me really close, covering my nose with her breast. I've never done breath-play before and the excitement of something new has me sucking her nipple even harder. Mistress groans in pleasure before relaxing her grip and allowing me to breath. She switches my head to the other breast and pulls me in again. I latch on to her nipple and nibble on it before sucking it into my mouth as she smothers me again.

Mistress pushes me back and says, "Stand up slave." I glance back at Master as I do, curious if he enjoyed the show we have just provided for him. He cheeks are flushed and his hard cock is in his hand. He winks at me and I smile at him before returning my attention to my Mistress.

"What I have planned next will require a softer surface," Mistress says to Master.

"Not a problem; the bedroom is right back here," Master says as he leads the way. I start to follow Master, but Mistress stops me with a hand on my shoulder. She leans down and takes my nipple into her mouth, biting it hard before sucking and licking the pain away. She then reaches under my skirt and touches my pussy while staring into my eyes. I moan as her fingers stroke across my clit.

"You are so gorgeous," she murmurs. "And obedient. I think I will discuss making this arrangement into a more permanent ritual when we're done tonight." She chuckles softly as she feels a rush of juices coat her fingers. "Does that make you happy, slave?"

"Oh yes Mistress. The attraction is mutual. I would love if it if you came to visit me often." I lean into her fingers a moment before she pulls them away. My body screams in protest; I need to cum so badly.

"Clean up your mess," she whispers, feeding her fingers into my mouth. I lick and suck them clean, swirling my tongue around the sensitive pads of her fingertips.

She then takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom. Master is smiling while he waits; he heard the entire conversation and I can tell by the gleam in his eye that this arrangement will please all of us for a long time to come.

Master strips his clothes off and sits on the bed, with his back against the headboard. He folds his hands behind his head and leans back to continue watching the show. I smile at him and lick my lips seductively, watching his cock jerk in response.

"Come here slut," he growls at me. I look at Mistress inquiringly, wondering who to listen to if she denies me this.

"Go ahead," she laughs. "I'll be right back." She exits the room as I crawl across the bed and bury my head in Master's lap, my legs spread as I kneel on my hands and knees.

Master moans and says, "You look so sexy tonight. I love your new corset and watching you submit to another woman is extremely hot."

"Master, she's perfect," I murmur, looking up into his eyes. "Thank you so much."

"Thank me with your mouth," he growls as he pushes my head down on his cock. "Suck it good, slut. Show me your appreciation." Master continues saying things like this while he pushes my head up and down his dick. He grabs onto my hair with both hands and holds my head still while thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I groan in pure pleasure. I love the helpless feeling this inspires in me; I can't move and he's fucking my mouth. It is so hot.

The bed shifts slightly as Mistress returns to us. I feel her behind me and shudder in excitement for the licking I'm about to receive. I feel her hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them as she inspects me.

"Your butt looks so cute framed in the ruffles of this skirt. Let's leave it on for this," she says, spanking my butt a couple of times. I moan on Master's cock, wishing she'd hurry up and bury her face in my pussy.

I moan even loader and stop sucking when I feel a cock penetrating me. I look back at Mistress as she slams her hips into mine. She's traded her panties for a strap-on! Oh God, I'm going to cum without hers or Master's permission if she keeps surprising me like this!

Master grabs my hair and pushes me back down on his cock. I'm so horny now that I am sucking Master's dick with every ounce of energy I have, desperate for the command to cum. My tongue flicks around the head of his penis before laving up the side. I then take him into my mouth as far as I can go. I breathe through my nose and massage his cock with my tongue. I swallow again and again so he can feel my throat around his hardness.

Mistress is holding my hips and ramming herself into me. She reaches down and rubs her finger across my asshole at the same as Master twists my nipples. I moan in pain and pleasure, unable to catch my breath. My body begins to tremble, signaling my impending orgasm.

"Stop!" Master commands. He is not ready for me to cum. I concentrate on my breathing and feel my heart rate slow down as I catch my breath.

Mistress slides the strap-on out of me and tells me to get off the bed. I stand on wobbly legs as she removes the strap-on and lies down on the bed.

"Come here," she says. I climb back on to the bed and she guides me so that I am straddling her face. Master comes up behind me and pushes me down so that she and I are in a 69 position. I drag my tongue across her clit and she moans as she does the same.

I grasp her thighs and pull her legs farther apart before sticking my tongue out and fucking her with it. Mistress moans as she latches on to my clit, sucking it between her teeth and nibbling on it.

I feel Master's cock nudging against my pussy. Mistress reaches up and guides him in with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other. I raise my head and moan in pleasure. Master leans over and pushes my head back into Mistress's pussy.

"Do not remove your mouth from her pussy, slave. You will not be allowed to cum if you do," Master orders sharply.

"Yes Master," I say. But because I have my face buried in Mistress's pussy, it comes out muffled.

Master grabs my hair and pulls my face away from Mistress's pussy. "What did you say slut? I didn't hear you!" Master knows how much I love to be guided by my hair; I love the feeling of it being pulled tight.

"Yes Master!" I gasp before he shoves my face back down. I begin licking Mistress's clit and flicking it with my tongue. I know she is enjoying herself because her hips are wiggling underneath me.

Meanwhile, Mistress is alternating between licking my clit when Master thrusts himself into me, and sucking on Master's balls when he stops to grind against me.

"Oh yeah," he moans. "Your pussy's so tight slave. You're such a bad girl. You make me so hot for you." He begins thrusting himself harder and faster into my pussy.

Mistress lays back to enjoy my ministrations on her clit and rubs mine while joining in on Master's dirty talk tirade. He must have told her that I like to hear what a naughty slave I am.

"Your pussy's so wet slut. Are you enjoying yourself? Oh yeah, that's it. Lick my clitty while your Master fucks you. It feels so good. Oh God. I'm going to cum. Fuck me with your fingers! That's it. Oh God. Oooh! I'm cumming!"

Mistress's hips thrust up against my face as I fuck her with two fingers and suck her clit into my mouth. As she comes down from her orgasmic high, I feel Master's hand on the back of my head again, holding me down against her pussy.

"Cum with me slave," he orders roughly. "Scream into her pussy."

Mistress once again applies herself to licking and sucking my clit as Master begins cumming. He thrusts extra hard against me, his hot seed rushing into me. The force of his orgasm causes him to lose control and he shoves my face deep into Mistress's pussy. I fall off the edge, riding wave after wave of orgasm. I scream into her pussy with my release, triggering another orgasm from her. She moans, thrusting her pussy against my face; I hurriedly lick up her juices and suck her clit into my mouth once more.

Sated from our intense orgasms, we all slump onto the bed. Master crawls up behind me and pulls me close to him in the spoon position. My wonderful new Mistress lies facing me. She lovingly pushes the hair from my eyes and kisses my forehead before falling asleep with her hand holding mine. I lie there for a few minutes, staring at her beautiful face before pulling Master's arm more snugly about me and drifting off to sleep myself.