Master Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack let out a growl as he tried to warn her. He caught her eye and knew she wanted it, and his voice failed him as he saw her lust filled desire staring at him. His hips rose as his cock exploded in her mouth and sprayed her with his essence. As he fell back, his cock continued to throb and pulse as blast after blast filled her mouth. He looked down through his pleasure fogged eyes and watched as she fed herself from him, his loins emptying into this luscious woman as she sucked eagerly to get every drop. As his first explosions subsided, she took more and more of his cock into her mouth as she worked to get all of him. Feeling it still pulsing and filling her belly, she took it all and looked up at him through tear stained eyes as her throat milked at his cock. He worried she would choke and gag, but was amazed as she looked up at him with calm eyes with her face buried in his crotch. Her throat swallowing all that he had to give, and then pulling back slowly to gently lick and suck at his cock

Jack let out a gasp and struggled to catch his breath as he began to calm himself after such intense pleasure. His breathing slowing as he looked down at her finishing up her cleaning of his cock and then kneeling back. His eyes dancing as he watched her gather some of the drops of his essence on her chin that had leaked out of her mouth and clean them off of her fingers. She kneeled back on her heels and looked up at him, whispering quietly.

"Did I please you Master Jack?"

He looked at her as he tried to formulate his answer. He had never had oral sex that good in his life, and he had been with many women. Instead, he decided to maintain his control, and replied with just a simple answer.

"Yes Marie, you have pleased me very much."

She felt immense satisfaction within her as she smiled and felt her flesh blushing as she returned the look. Knowing that she had pleased this man had filled her with a pleasure she had never felt in her young life, and she knew that she would return again to feel that pleasure. As she knelt there in the glow of the fireplace and enjoyed the afterglow of their pleasure, she could hear the sound of the raindrops outside hitting the window, popping as they hit the glass.

The gravel of the driveway popped under Jack's car, pulling him back to reality as he arrived to the party. The house was half a mile off of the main road, and there were cars everywhere as he approached. He found a parking spot in a field a short distance away from the house. He parked, shut off the engine and got out. Jack stretched for a moment and had to adjust himself after the intense scene his mind had just enjoyed. Looking around, he started walking to the house, all of the anger pushed aside as he could feel his lust and desire pouring forth as he walked toward the house. He could hear the sound of a woman begging to be fucked harder from one of the vehicles as he headed towards the door.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," he said as he made his was toward the party.

The house was an old two story brick that had been renovated and now held a family of four. Three of the four were out of town, and the son was hosting this evenings festivities. He could hear the music pumping from outside, but it wasn't overwhelming as he entered the door and started inside. As he weaved through the crowd, he found his friend Will hanging out by the keg.

"Hey bro, about time your ass got here," Will said, handing him a drink.

"Don't even start man, just tell me where Jen is," Jack said before taking a long drink from the glass that was handed to him.

Will's looked changed from friendly to uncertain.

"What's going on man, you not find a chick yet?" Jack asked jokingly.

"Jen, well, she's upstairs man," Will responded with a solemn face.

Jack instantly knew what Will meant with that comment. These parties were all the same, drinking and partying downstairs while the upstairs was for sex. If you wanted to get laid, all you had to do was go upstairs, and sex would find you. Jack handed his glass back to Will and made his way towards the stairs. He figured Will thought he was pissed off, but that was far from the truth. Jack was turned on by the thought of Jen getting wild. She knew Jack was a freak in the bed room, and recently they had gotten rougher. However, she didn't know that he had a fantasy of seeing her let loose with all the sex she could handle, with all the guys she could handle. He really didn't know why this fantasy was such a turn on to him, but he knew he wanted to see her in action in that scene. One reason was that Jack was a voyeur, and loved to watch people have sex. Will didn't know this side, as Jack made his way up the stairs. He could hear the moaning and groaning as he started looking through the rooms to find Jen. After seeing some of the couples going at it, he found her in a room with a couple guys from the football team.

His cock grew hard as he saw her riding the running back's cock. Watching as he pawed at her tits as she bounced up and down on his thick cock. He saw the quarterback move behind him and slide into her from behind. Hearing her cry out as he slid into her hot ass and took them both made his cock throb as she was getting double fucked. He never thought she would do anal sex, much less getting double stuffed by two cocks, but here she was, getting fucked by both and responding like a real slut. He could feel his cock throbbing in his jeans as he watched the actions for a bit. He could feel his balls tightening a little, as if he would explode in his pants, as he watched the scene unfold in front of him. As he began to undo his pants, he could feel his cock throbbing and already starting to leak precum leaking from the tip as he watched the action. He squeezed it off to make sure he didn't cum as he took in the scene, and listened to her as she was fucked hard.

"Fuck me you fucking animals," she yelled.

"Fuck me like you did that night after the ball game, ram your big cocks into me," Jen continued yelling.

Hearing those words snapped Jack back to reality. He could recall her kissing his lips that night as she mentioned a girl's night out. She had said that with a straight face as she had kissed him deeply. He didn't realize that she was going to be using her mouth to suck on cock that same night. If she had told him the truth, that wouldn't have been so bad, but now, knowing she had lied to him, he could feel the anger boil up again, added to the anger from earlier in the evening. His cock softening as he buttoned up his pants and watched as she continued to beg them to fuck her harder and fill her up with their cum. He turned and hiss out one word as he realized that he couldn't be with a woman who could lie so easily to his face.

"Bitch."

He made his way downstairs, past the other rooms that had the sound of sex. Finding Will, he saw his look of concern as he took a drink and slammed it down. He spoke with a quiet fury as he handed Will the cup back.

"I will call you later. Tell the cunt I don't want to hear from her, if she asks for me.'

Jack made his way back through the line of cars to his own. It was going to be a long drive back home.

12