Master Mick & Slave Sam Ch. 01

Story Info
They met at a Halloween party.
3.6k words
4.35
17k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was the night; Halloween night, that is. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. I had been anticipating going to this party for weeks now! A few of my friends were hosting it and had invited me since I had never been to an "adult" Halloween party before. They promised it would be a night I would never forget. If only they knew how correct they were...

I was happy Halloween landed on a Friday this year. It just wasn't the same when you had to celebrate holidays on a different day just because they fell during the middle of the work week. It was even more fun when you could celebrate the holiday all weekend long, like it was one big party. As that thought crossed my mind, I hoped I'd meet a cool guy at the party this evening to hang out with. Then perhaps just the two of us could "celebrate" all weekend long. I missed being with a man. I had just broken up with my last boyfriend in August and was desperate to find someone new. Shaun just hadn't done it for me. He was nice and all, but didn't bring any excitement to the relationship. I need excitement. I thrive on it. Oh, would I ever find someone who could keep me interested?

After I got off work, I rushed back to my small apartment to get ready for the evening ahead. I threw off my work clothes and jumped in the shower, taking great care to wash every bit of my well-toned body just in case I did meet someone. I also made sure to shave my legs, underarms and pussy lips. I love the feeling of having soft, smooth skin, and it always made me gush a little to know I was hot and ready to go. I reached out of the shower and grabbed my fluffy towel, touching it to my skin and blotting away the water droplets. My feet became chilly as I stepped out of the steamy shower. I hung up the towel, combed my long hair and applied a little make up to match my costume. I had decided to go to the party as a naughty French maid. It was a daring outfit, but not too daring. After all, I didn't know what to expect tonight. As I pulled the short black and white skirt up my long, slender legs my pussy moistened a bit thinking of what the other guests might be wearing. I slipped the cropped top over my head, then put on the fishnet stockings, black and white garter, and black heels that matched. I stood and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked and felt sexy, and I knew the costume would catch the attention of at least some of the men there. Though I didn't realize at the time just how much attention I would receive from one man in particular.

At 6:00, I was ready to go. I grabbed the black, bow-tie headband that matched the costume, took my purse off the counter and headed out. It was a quick drive to my friend, Jackie's, house. She was primarily running the party, but a few of our other friends were helping her. When I pulled up there were already at least eight other cars parked along the street. I idly wondered how many couples and singles would be at the party.

Getting out into the brisk fall air, I walked up to the door and rang the bell. I heard music coming from inside, though the party had not quite started yet. The door opened and Jackie was standing just inside, dressed as an Egyptian princess. I was shocked to see that the fabric of her costume was most definitely sheer! This was going to be an interesting evening indeed.

"Sam! I'm so glad you could make it. Come on in. We're just getting things set up. I like your costume," she said as she winked and smiled at me. I felt my face flush briefly before I stepped in the door.

That's when I saw him. He was tall with short, dark hair and icy blue eyes. He had a chisled jaw, wide shoulders and a muscular body frame hidden only by a pair of black leather pants and a black cape. He was gorgeous! I wanted to find out who he was, but I didn't have the nerve to walk up to him. Perhaps after I had a few drinks in me, but not right now. Besides, Jackie asked if I wanted to help set up some of the last items so I followed her into the kitchen.

"Jackie, who is that guy out there? He's gorgeous!" I gushed.

"Who? The one wearing the leather?" I nodded my head. "That's Mick. He's a friend of my boyfriend. He's a cool guy. I'm sure you'll get to meet him tonight."

"Is he, you know, available?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know. I guess you'll have to ask him yourself," she teased. "Now let's get this stuff out there so we can start the party!"

I helped Jackie bring out some goulish food to the table in the living room. It was all made to fit the Halloween spirit. There were even sugar cookies with pumpkin and ghost faces hand-frosted on them for dessert. Strangely, I felt a funny sensation tingling through me and I turned around to see Mick at the other side of the living room, watching me intently as he leaned against the wall and conversed with another guy I had never met. He had an odd look on his face. I couldn't tell if it was interest or something else, but he was definitely watching me. I turned away and tried to focus on what I was doing. My face flushed and I felt a surge of heat between my legs. He was so hot! I secretly hoped he would continue watching me. It made me feel sexy and more comfortable in this crazy costume.

The music suddenly turned spooky, like something you'd hear in a haunted house, and Jackie tried to get everyone's attention. There were about 16 people crammed into her living room, waiting for the party to begin.

"Thank you all for coming tonight, no pun intended," she smiled as she began the introduction. A few people giggled. "Some of you have been to my Halloween parties before; others have not. For those of you who are new to this, we have several games throughout the rooms of the house that you can participate in. We have food and music. You can simply walk around and get to know people. But the main ingredient is that we all have fun! At the end of the night I will announce the winners of the costume contest, one male and one female, so if you have any last-minute touches to add to your costume, please do it now. I will be judging as I walk around tonight. If you have any questions or need anything, please let me know. Otherwise, Happy Halloween!"

With that, everyone began scattering about excitedly, looking for the games to play. I decided to check out some of the games that were set up. I had already seen the set-up for the pumpkin carving contest in the kitchen and, not being much of an artist, decided not to participate in that. So I went into the sun room to see what was going on in there. That was a sight to see! You know you are at an adult party when men are lining up to "pin the panties on the naked woman poster" and women are lining up to "pin the bow-tie on the naked man poster." I decided this would be funny to try, so I got in the female line. Everyone was laughing and having a great time watching each person being spun around before attempting to pin the items on. When I reached the front of the line, I noticed Mick was tying the blindfolds on the women's side. My heart skipped a beat and then began to race as it got closer to my turn. He glanced over at me every minute or two and didn't bother to hide that he was admiring my body. When I was finally first in line, I stepped up to receive the blindfold.

Quietly, so no one else could hear, Mick whispered in my ear as he put it on, "I want to do this to you for real. I've been watching you, you sexy little girl."

My heart fluttered and I gasped slightly at his words. Should I say something? Should I be bothered by his words? Before I could make a decision, he was turning me in circles and then handing me the bow-tie. I unsteadily walked toward the poster and attempted to pin the bow-tie in the correct spot. When I finished, everyone erupted in laughter and clapped their hands. I removed the blindfold to see where I had pinned it. I don't know how it happened, but I ended up pinning it directly over the poster-man's cock. I never was very spacial and often had a hard time judging distances. I guess my lack of spacial ability was quite funny to everyone else. I started laughing as well, even though I felt embarrassed. I tentatively glanced back at Mick as I handed him the blindfold. He looked somewhat amused as he stared me directly in the face. I looked away, not able to hold his gaze, and began walking toward another room at the back of the house.

I heard lots of laughter coming from the room and peeked in to see what was happening. A few girls were bent over a bucket with their arms behind their backs. It looked like they were bobbing for apples. I decided that might be fun, so I walking into the room. When I got closer to the bucket, I noticed it wasn't apples they were bobbing for; it was dildos! Long ones, short ones, all different colors and shapes. I had never seen anything like this before. One girl came up out of the water sucking a long, blue dildo between her lips. She took it out and held it up, dancing around excitedly. This was definitely new to me, but I decided to see what I could get anyway. After all, I was in need of a new dildo. My trusty old "friend" had been used quite heavily since the breakup with Shaun and was starting to get worn out.

I looked in the bucket and picked out the dildo I wanted to go for. It was nice and thick, about 6 inches long and curved just right. I knew it would hit all the right spots when I used it. I took off my headband, pulled my long hair back and dove my head in, searching for that perfect dildo with my mouth. When I came up for air, I felt its soft texture between my lips. I stood up, pulled it out of my mouth and cheered along with everyone else. One of my friends handed me a towel and congratulated me on a fine choice. As I wiped off my face and dried my hair, I noticed Mick was now in this room watching me. He had a small smile on his face and was lightly clapping as he leaned against the wall by the door. I smiled at him as I put the headband back on, then handed the towel back to my friend, took my new dildo and walked toward him. I was determined to talk to him now. He had caught my attention and held it all night, so it was time to finally introduce myself. When I reached him, I stopped a few feet in front of him and extended my hand to shake his, ready to introduce myself. He simply smiled at me, grabbed my hand and pulled me to him in a strong embrace.

"Hello, Sam. I'm Mick," he said into my ear. "I've heard a lot about you. I'm glad you came to the party. I would have been very disappointed in you if you hadn't." I looked at him, confused, but melted under his gaze. "Jackie's boyfriend, Tim, has told me a lot about you. I knew from his description that you were the one I wanted. I had to meet you, so I asked if you were invited to the party tonight. When I heard you were, I couldn't wait to come." He hungrily looked me up and down. "What do you say we go find an empty room upstairs so we can talk and get to know each other?"

I was a little apprehensive, but decided I couldn't say no to this sexy beast. Besides, at least we would still be in the same house as everyone else. What could he do? "Ok," I replied, and he smiled a sexy smile before pulling my hand along with him. He led me to the stairs and had me go up first. I knew he would get a good view of my thong-covered pussy and bare ass cheeks if he did, but for some reason I didn't mind. After all, I was looking for some attention, wasn't I? I climbed up the steps in as sexy a manner as I could, Mick following close behind. He moved me toward the guest bedroom. I had stayed there many times before while having Girls' Nights Out with Jackie and a few of our friends. I opened the familiar door and found the room was void of guests. We walked in and he closed the door behind him. He motioned for me to sit on the bed; I did.

"Let me ask you this, little girl, do you enjoy being taken control of? Do you have dark fantasies about being forced to do things you might otherwise object to? Are you turned-on by being submissive?" he asked as he loomed over me.

I had always fantasized about some hot guy taking over my body and soul for his pleasure, but I never really imagined it might happen for real. Was this a test? "Yes, I do," I tentatively answered, embarrassed to confide such a personal thing to someone I barely knew. He smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that because I would be very disappointed if you had said no. You see, I am a Master and, after watching you tonight, I'm very interested in taking you as my slave if you choose to become one. I heard you recently broke up with someone because you weren't getting much out of the relationship. If you are willing, I will take you as my slave and train you how to serve me. You will be excited to provide for me and do what I command. Would you like that?"

I was shocked at what I was hearing. My heart beat faster and faster with each passing sentence. Could this finally be the relationship I was looking for; a Master/slave relationship? "Yes, I would like to be your slave, Master."

"Good girl. I am so pleased with you." He sat down on the bed next to me, pulled me to him in an embrace and brought those sexy lips to mine, tasting me for the first time. He gently laid me back on the bed, my legs still hanging over the edge, and kissed me deeply as he propped himself on his elbow. With his free arm, he began lightly tracing his fingers along my skin. Tingles shot through me like lightning bolts. My breathing came in short pants and my pussy moistened. I began making small moaning sounds as he touched me. He traced along my thighs and up under the skirt. Suddenly, I felt his hand on my thong. He was moving the material aside and caressing my puffy folds. I nearly came right then! He lightly continued for a few minutes, building me closer to an orgasm, but stopped short of it happening. I was frustrated and wanted to say so, but I knew better. I knew about the D/s lifestyle and what most of the "rules" were. I knew I should stay quiet until I was given permission to speak or move. He pulled his hand from beneath my skirt and took the new dildo from my hand. He slowly traced it down my stomach, across my skirt and then up under it. I felt it touch my thigh before he pushed my legs apart and traced it along my hot folds. I was so wet! Slowly, he pushed the soft tip against my opening. I heard it go in with a quiet pop. It quickly became slick and entered me easily. He masturbated me with it for several minutes, bringing me to the edge and then easing off before I could cum.

"Master?" I tentatively asked.

"Yes, little girl?"

"May I please cum? Oh, I need it so bad! I'm going to explode if you don't let me cum! Please?" I begged.

"You may cum this one time. But when I begin your training, you will only cum when I tell you to. Understand?"

"Yes, Master!" I panted and moaned as he pumped the dildo in and out of my sopping pussy. I reached the edge and was pushed over as he continued. I screamed out, hoping no one downstairs heard me, and then he covered my lips with his mouth. He kissed me so deeply and passionately! In seconds, he was on top of me, opening the front of his leather pants and pulling out his hard cock.

"I'm going to take you right here and now, slave! Take me like a good girl." He pushed himself into me and I screamed out with pleasure. He thrust in and pulled out, only to thrust in harder again and again. He, too, was on the edge and suddenly I felt his cum spurting into me, claiming me as his slave. We both came down from our highs and allowed our breathing to go back to normal.

"Now then, slave, let's go downstairs, get something to eat and enjoy the rest of the party. Then I want you to come over to my house, where you will eventually come to live with me as my slave. Are you sure you are willing to do this?"

"Yes, Master," I quickly replied. "It would make me very happy to serve you and be used for your pleasure."

"Good girl."

He stuck the dildo in the front pocket of my skirt where I had my keys. We got up off the bed, cum dripping through my panties and down the inside of my thighs, and went downstairs. No one seemed to notice our absence, thankfully. We went over to the food table and grabbed a plate full of stuff to eat. Then we walked around the rest of the evening and enjoyed the company of others.

At the end of the party, Jackie thanked everyone for coming and participating. I went over to give her a quick hug and to thank her for inviting me. When I turned back, Mick was talking to Tim and shaking his hand. They were laughing and Tim patted Mick on the back. I wondered if they were talking about me. I paid it no mind and went back over to Mick. He took my hand and led me to the front door as we waved goodbye to everyone.

Once outside in the darkness, he took me over to his car and shoved me up against the passenger door. He began passionately kissing the back of my neck and shoulders while grinding his groin into my butt. I felt his hardness through the leather pants and attempted to reach back and touch it. For that, I received a slap on the hand reaching back and all his movement stopped, though he continued to pin me against the car.

"For that, little one, you will be punished," he roughly threatened in my ear. "This is the beginning of your training. You will never touch me unless you are told to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." I was afraid and sad that I had upset him already. I had only just met him! I was determined to do everything I could to satisfy him, but apparently I had a lot to learn.

"Get in your car and follow me to my house. We will start your training there. Do not touch yourself in your car. Simply follow me. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. I'll see you in a little bit. Be good, now."

He got in his car and started the engine. I quickly ran to mine and started it as well, afraid I might fall behind and get lost. My seat was chilly when I got in, but I didn't have time to fret over it. He was already driving away. I pulled out into the street and began following him. He lived several miles away, but it didn't take more than a half hour to get there. It was a medium-sized house in a nice neighborhood. He had a well-manicured lawn, and several large trees decorated the lot. There was ample space between the houses, which added a sort of privacy to it. He pulled into the driveway and turned off the engine. I, too, pulled in and cut the engine. I got out of the car and shut the door. Mick was already over by me.

"Welcome to your future home, slave. You have a lot to learn and I will enjoy training you. Now come inside so we can begin."

But that's another story...