Master Mike Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your clothes on Bob. It's time to leave," said Mike.

I turned to look at Master Mike. His tone had changed dramatically and I wondered if it was Dan's arrogance or something I did. The job opportunity was exciting but sex with Dan meant nothing to me. For some strange reason I wanted to tell Master that but now wasn't the time and so I turned and looked for my clothes. A funny thing happened when I stood. I farted and Dan's cum bubbled from my butt and dripped down my legs. I laughed and that broke the tension for both of us. We laughed together as I picked up my shorts and put them on.

When I was dressed, we could still hear the shower water running in the bathroom and on the way out, I stopped Mike in the doorway and I kissed him on the mouth. At first he resisted but only slightly and then he gave in to my desire. His lips parted for me and I thrust my tongue inside his mouth. We embraced and kissed passionately in that doorway for nearly a minute and I felt his erection press into me. Only the silence of water stopping woke us to the fact that it was time to leave.

While we waited for the elevator, he glanced at me and I looked into his eyes. I felt him in that moment, his desire for me as his and I drew closer than men in public should be to one another. I couldn't help myself. I wanted him too and I was determined to make sure he knew it before we left that floor. In his ear, I whispered "back there was foreplay," and I slipped my hand down his torso and loosely grasped his crotch, "what do I need to do to get you inside me again?" Then for added impact, I licked the outline of his left ear.

The elevator opened and we walked arm in arm into it. We were alone together and when the door shut, he said "I enjoyed watching you accept your new position as an office whore. Dan will be a good experience for you. He will make you work hard and accomplish goals and he will reward you with all the sex you can handle. I just hope that you'll save some for me."

"I want to show you just how grateful I am to be serving you."

"Why don't you go home and clean up, take care of your dogs and then come to my home."

"I'd like that. What shall I wear for the party?"

"You will wear a uniform I have waiting for you at my home."

"Wow. A uniform? Will I be serving drinks?"

"You will learn your duties tonight."

The elevator opened and we stepped out. In the garage, our cars were waiting for us and cute valet guys held the doors open. I drove straight home with Dan's cum pooling under my bottom and my head full of raw lust.

12