Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, "It appears so Master, indeed." Soft laughter escapes my lips.

You continue to wash me, taking the time to gently massage the muscles in my arms as the cloth moves over me. Turning your attention to my legs you start at my feet moving the cloth between each toe. A contented sigh escapes my lips as you move the wash cloth up my calves and massage them as you clean me.

"Part your thighs for your Master slut."

Obediently and without thought I do as you say and the cloth moves up over my thighs massaging them as well as you cleanse. Soft moans are escaping my lips as your touch feels so pleasurable. Closing my eyes I lean back against the tub. The cloth moves up and over the flat of my stomach and I giggle as I feel you cleaning my belly button.

"That tickles Master."

Smiling at me; you continue to work on cleaning my body. The cloth ever sliding upward cleans and massages my breasts and sensitive nipples. A weak moan parts my lips as this causes my pussy to contract. Putting the cloth down you move your hands over my sudsy breasts. I arch and moan louder and you pinch my sensitive nipples.

"Oh god Master!" I moan.

"What my slut is still horny?"

Not expecting an answer your hand slides down over the flat of my stomach and your fingers find my clit and start to tease it. It is so very sensitive the pain and pleasure are mixed. Your fingers move gently then hard, slow then fast, teasing me to the point of insanity.

Stroking my clit so hard and fast now, I am crying out in so much pleasure and pain. Aching so much for all you can give me. Suddenly you plunge three fingers deep inside my pulsing cunt. I moan out loud and my pussy grips your fingers. You start finger fucking me hard. The water is splashing in the tub.

I cry out loud. "Master, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee let me cum for you!"

"Cum for me slut, cum for your Master with all that you have! Cum, NOW!"

Screaming, I explode. You feel the heat of my juices soaking your fingers that are embedded so deep inside me. My body wreathing this way and that, water splashes over the sides of the sunken tub soaking the floor.

"Oh god Master, oh god" I scream out as my body quakes hard from deep inside. The explosion consuming me, draining my already weary body. Whimpering softly as the tides take me. Your fingers stroking against my gspot as I continue to wreath out of control. My heart pounding so loud in my chest it sounds like the beat of drums in the jungle. My mind spinning as I wonder how much more I can take.

Screaming out, nearly crying "Master, please, I can't take much more."

Your fingers cease to move inside me. Slowly you withdraw your fingers and smile down at me.

Laughing softly, "you my slut, are one insatiable little cum whore. Though your mind screams out for me to stop, your body will forever crave more."

I smile softly at you, too drained to speak. You place a huge towel across your lap. Leaning down you scoop me up into your arms and settle me on your lap, wrapping the fluffy towel about my body you gently dry me off.

Your lips move to mine and gently kiss me. "I am so very proud of you my sweet slut."

Handing me a silk robe you help me to slip into it as I sit on your lap. I purr at the pleasure of the silk upon my skin and tie the belt around my waist. You slap my ass playfully and tell me you are hungry and we should go into the kitchen so I can prepare dinner.

A soft sigh escapes my lips. "Yes, Master."

Wondering where I will get the energy to cook a meal as I try to stand on legs that are too weak and shaky. A bit of panic sets in as I fear that I will not be capable of standing in this condition to prepare you a decent meal. I do not wish to disappoint you after the wonderful evening we have had so far.

You see the bit of panic cross my face and laughing; scoop me up into your arms carrying me into the dining room and place me down gently upon one of my padded dining room chairs. I see that there is an insulated hot box on the table. I turn and look at you. You smile at me.

"Slut, did you think I would expect you to cook for me after you worked that sweet body of yours over so wonderfully for me?"

Not quite knowing what to say I smile at you.

"Thank you Master, you are so very thoughtful"

You Pull out two plates and some silverware and set the table, sitting down next to me you open the insulated pack. Apparently one of your errands had been to stop at a Chinese restaurant for take out for us. It looks so very yummy and my mouth starts to water. Pulling out the food, I serve you first then take some for myself.

The food tastes so delicious as I take the first bite realizing just how famished I am. I smile and chew at the same time. You get up and grab a bottle of wine and pour each of us a glass. As we sit and eat we talk about our day. Looking into your eyes I see how happy and content you are/ My heart swells with love, knowing even more then ever that I am home with the one I love. I have never felt happier or more content in my life.

You lean forward and wipe a bit of sauce from my lips with your finger and suck it off. I smile at you.

Smiling back and in a very husky voice, "slut, do not think we are done for the night. Once we have eaten and you have rested for a short while, I am going to take you completely. For this evenings events have made me ache for you my sweet slut. I ache for you like a man that has been shown a well of water but has not been able to drink and is parched beyond belief. Trust me slut, the night has only yet begun."

I gasp at your words feeling the ache growing within my core yet again. Knowing deep inside of me that my hunger and thirst for you will never be quenched. As yours will never be quenched for me.

12