Master Teaches Her A Lesson

Story Info
Gangbang.
1.9k words
3.76
38.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi was setting up the web cam for Master to watch her behave like the slut they both knew she was. Her cunt was very wet thinking of what he had instructed her to do. A loud bang startled her from revelry. The sound came from her downstairs bathroom where three workmen were busy converting this space into her new spa.

It was 830 am and she had heard them pounding away for the last hour. Master had let them in before he left for work so she could take extra time to prepare for her task.

"He was so good to her." she thought.

Before he left Master instructed her to get out her vibrator, use it to almost bring herself to a full climax three times. She was then to dress in black stockings, a garter-belt and high heels, put on her satin robe and go downstairs. Once there she was to offer the workers coffee or whatever else they desired. If she was successful she was to bring them to their marriage bed and once there, she was to text her Master,he would then watch all her nasty activities from a webcam in his office.

Lexi's mind was swirling in anticipation of what was to come as she reached in her lingere drawer to find her vibrator. She laid down on her bed, turned on the toy and began to masturbate her cunt. The toy slowly and methodically did what it was designed to do and within a few minutes she was on the brink.

"One Master" she said aloud.

Calming down slightly, she began her roller coaster ride again, higher and higher she climbed, her clit throbbing, wanting to cum. A flood of dampness puddled between her legs and she stopped again.

"Two Master" she whispered.

By now Lexi wanted release badly,her resolve had dwindled but she was a good pet and would obey. Lexi now thrust the vibrator in and out of her sloppy hole at a furious pace. In and out, in and out, in a frantic rhythm and then within seconds of climax she stopped, throwing the still buzzing vibrator across the room.

Lexi cried "Three Master."

She laid there,for a moment, somewhere between ecstasy and frustration, before remembering she had more to do.

Lexi walked into her closet and reached into a pink Victoria's Secret bag to retrieve the special lingere Master had purchased for her yesterday. It was a garter and stocking set, with matching bra and thong panties. She opened the package and held the stockings,she felt the coolness of the fiber on her hands.

"It felt sensual" she thought.

She positioned herself on the edge of her bed and slowly pulled up each stocking to above mid thigh,incredibly excited, she realized that Master may be watching her right now. For a moment she thought about masturbating to orgasm for him then thought better of it. She next placed the silky garter around her waist, cinched it closed and attached the stockings.

"Not bad" she thought, as she glanced in the mirror.

"I guess I could be a MILF." she smiled at herself. The three young men downstairs would let her know soon enough, just how much of a MILF she was.

Lexi walked back to the closet and found her highest fuck me shoes. She put them on, grabbed her robe placed her arms through each arm hole tied the front loosely and walked downstairs.

"This is it." she thought.

Lexi was scared, horny, nervous and confident all at once as she came face to face with the three men.

"Good morning ma'am." they said in unison, their eyes betraying their thoughts.

"Good morning guys." she replied and poured herself a hot soothing cup of coffee.

She took a slow sensual sip while looking deep into one of the workmens dark eyes. She remembered his name being Jim.

"I'm sorry Jim do you want some of this." she said with a mischievous smile.

Jim did not miss this obvious innuendo.

He said "Sure I would love some." smiling broadly he came over closer as Lexi poured him a hot cup of coffee, but that is not what he wanted.

He pinned her to the counter and kissed her deep and long, thier tongues thrust quickly in and out of both their hungry mouths. Lexi's body was on fire with lust.

The other two young men Michael and John stood stunned at what they were witnessing but recovered from thier shock quickly and were soon encouraging Jim with their taunts.

"Fuck her man!"

"She wants it bad Jimbo."

"Look man she's shaved smooth as my little girls ass."

"What the fuck look what she's got on?"

"Baby, I need some of that to."

Alexi realized that her robe had fallen open and what little modesty she had previously hidden was now in plain sight for all to see. Jim moved her to the kitchen table, laid her back, and splayed her legs wide open. He sat down in Masters chair, leaned in and began licking her aching sex. Her juices were flowing freely and she knew that she wanted a cock deep in her soon or she would explode. Lexi gushed her first orgasm while she looked down at Jim's dark crimson lips, his dark features, and the contrast they made with her white skin.

"Master will be mad he did not see." she thought.

Michael and John , had removed there clothes and were on either side of the table, their rock hard cocks jumping for attention as Jim continued sucking on Lexi's clit and cunt lips. Lexi reached for Michael's cock with one hand and her mouth found Johns dick. She was sucking him hard and fast when from the corner of her eye Lexi saw Jim rising, and knew what was about to happen.

She said "Alright boys lets all go upstairs."

She got up from the kitchen table ripped off her robe threw it at John, and sauntered sexily up the stairs. The boys quickly followed.

When they got to the bedroom Lexi said, "Make yourselves at home I need a minute."

She went into the master bath, opened a drawer found her phone and texted her Master.

"Task complete Master they are in our bedroom."

"Good girl" was the reply back. "I will be watching." When she came out Jim was on the bed and Michael and John were to one side waiting.

John said, "Get on your knees and suck this."

She did as she was told and started sucking Johns cock. Michael and Jim were masturbating watching her and John. After just a few minutes her dog Billy started to bark, who was here she thought. She was scared and was about to stop when up the stairs and in their room came her Master. The 3 guys were frozen still. John went limp in her mouth and their was dead calm.

Master began "I leave for work and this is what you do? Fuck around? Answer WHORE!"

Lexi managed a weak "Yes."

"Yes what cunt." screamed Master.

"Yes Master. This filthy greedy whore fucked around." she answered.

The men began to back away but Master stopped them cold.

"No No No! this is not your fault. She is a slut and needs to be treated like one. You don't have to go and you can all fuck this wet cunt but let me show you what she really wants."

"Get on the bed whore."

Lexi was frightened. He said he wanted to watch, He had instructed her, but He never said He would come. This was new territory. What was He doing. He went in their closet and pulled out their play things.

"Oh no!" Lexi thought, as the ultimate reality of her situation hit her.

"Here you go Jim tie her arms to the bed. John her legs. Michael in that box you will find a blindfold put it on her."

They workers did as they were commanded and could not believe their luck. Instead of this man being mad at them, he was mad at her and they were still gonna fuck her. They all looked at the hot, sexy, blond on the bed and could not believe their good fortune.

"Now whore we will all fuck you starting with Michael. John Jim feel free to join in."

Michael climbed on top of Lexi and entered her cunt. He was the youngest of the three maybe 21 and he came in seconds.

"Well young man that was fast." said Master

"It sure was." Lexi thought. She needed to be FUCKED HARD. John came next, his cock was bigger than Michael and his frenetic pace was satisfying.

"May I come Master?" she pleaded .

"No cunt not till I say." bellowed Master

The mixture of her own wetness, Michael's cum and soon John's was almost unbearable she fought with every fiber of her soul to keep from cumming and then she felt it, deep within her, warm and liquid, John had sputed his seed again and again in her pussy. He collapsed on top of her.

She wanted to cum so badly, her head was spinning, her body was an inferno, her cunt a sloppy wet hole filled with spunk that emptied from her as John slid out and moved away. Jim the black man was last to take her. He entered her with ease, and began a slow deliberate cadence of in and out, in and out, he knew what he was doing and she was moaning instinctively.

She heard master whisper in her ear.

"You like this slut? You like having a black man fuck you?"

"Yes Master, anything for you."

"Good girl. Master will punish you later but for now you may cum." with those words she bucked from the bed and climaxed like she never had before. She saw the rings of Saturn and the moons of Jupiter beneath the black velvet that covered her eyes. Jim never stopped moving back and forth in an endless rhythm.

Meanwhile, Michael and John had gotten there second wind and were furiously rubbing there engorged cocks, standing over her tits. Lexi knew that she would feel the warm jizz on her body soon and then without warning both men squirted their sperm on her chest, just as Jim erupted inside her. She came hard at this. She thought this was her third load of semen in less than half an hour, she was a whore,the guys knew it, she knew it, Master knew it and He loved her for it.

Master was tired of this game and said "Alright guys come back tomorrow, work is over for today. Go on." and all three workmen reluctantly left the room.

She heard Master walk them down the stairs. It was still. She could feel her heart racing. She would be punished now she was sure.

He was back.

"Well Well Well that was quiet a show.Seems the only two men in the house not to get a piece of you are me and Billy, but that's about to change."

"He wouldn't." she thought and then the nastiness of the situation caused another flooding orgasm.

"I knew you would like that bitch."

Masters words echoed in her head and then another orgasm. Master laughed at her plight and said

"Enjoy your bitch Billy I will be back later."

So here she was helpless with Billy and thoughts of her punishment to come.