Master's Doll

Story Info
A couple enjoy a reunion by having some fun with hypnosis.
1k words
3.54
37.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flop down next to him on the bed. His arm immediately raises so I can snuggle into his chest. I haven't been able to do this for six months. Gosh I missed him. I remember the times I used to cry because he wasn't with me. Now I can't help but smile when I look at him.

Long distance relationships are hard. But we got through it by writing letters while he was at basic and skyping when he went to technical college. Oh those Skype chats. They were something to look forward to. But now I have the real thing with me and I couldn't be happier.

I squeeze his torso a little bit just to feel his solidness. He got buffer in Basic. Not enough to change his body type, just enough to show off all his muscles. I suppose I changed a little bit too. I started working out with my sister when I got to college. I know my stomach is a lot flatter now and when he squeezed my butt he said it was firmer than it was before. It also doesn't hurt that my clothing style changed now that I don't have to follow high school dress code. Right now I'm wearing a blue crop top and high waisted black skirt. My shoes, though they are lying across the room are these adorable brown boots I got on sale. The cashier gave me a fifty percent discount, he was probably hoping for a date as I had neglected to mention I was in a relationship at the time. Whoops!

My boyfriend's shirt lies next to the boots. My eagerness to take it off prevented it from straying five feet from the door. My panties seem to have had the same dilemma. I kiss his chest and he heaves a contented sigh. He reaches up to stroke my hair. I love this feeling; the feeling of complete belonging. I am his.

"I missed you, you know," he tells me after a while.

"I missed you too," I reply. "You have no idea how much I cried while you were gone."

He kisses the top of my head and holds me tighter. "We'll there's no need to cry anymore, I'm right here, and I will stay with you for as long as you want."

"That makes me happy." I smile.

"Good." He strokes my cheek softly. "I like making you happy."

I look up at him hopefully, "You know what would make me really happy?"

"What?" He asks like he doesn't already know.

I turn my body and move so I can put my mouth by his ear. "Master," I whisper, my voice full of longing and lust.

"Yes, my doll," he says before kissing me deeply on the mouth, my hair tangled up in the hand supporting my head and my breath coming in gasps when he finally finishes.

"Breathe deeply and relax," his calm voice intones. "In... And out. In... And out. In... and out. Keeping that steady rhythm as you sink down. Going deeper and deeper and deeper for me. Good doll."

A wave of pleasure courses through my body. I love being a good doll.

"Yes... You're such a good doll. Going so deep for me. Drifting away... Falling deeply into a trance... My doll... Becoming so hypnotised by your Master... Willing to do whatever I say. You are Master's doll"

His fingers gently circle around my nipples, making them tingle. He pinches them whenever he says Master, which fills me with delight and pleasure. He is my Master and He will always be my Master.

"Good doll... So sleepy... So relaxed... Forgetting about the world around you. Only listening to my words. Only hearing my voice. Completely willing to do obey me."

He lovingly tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I'm so calm and relaxed; I feel like I could melt into a puddle. If He wasn't holding me I would be lost in my own head.

"Too tired to resist... Too tired to think... But you don't want to resist. You don't want to think. You just want to be my doll forever. Floating in blissful nothingness. Just awaiting my commands... my orders... I am your Master. It feels so good to obey me."

I am so peaceful, except for one part of me. One part of me that begs for his touch. I would be pleading right now if I could move my lips, but I must be still, I must relax.

"Good doll... Completely under my control. Master is happy with his doll. And doll loves pleasing her Master. Doll loves obeying her Master. You're such a horny little doll."

Yes, I am so horny. Please Master, please satisfy my ache. Oh please...

"All you can think about is your Master. You need your Master. You must obey to get your reward. Master is pleased when doll obeys. And obeying Master gives doll so much pleasure. It feels so good to obey me. It fills you with an ache only I can take away. You are so obedient. You would do anything for me. Obedience is pleasure..."

Yes, I will obey. I promise I will obey. Please Master, please. I need You. I need You right now. Please...

"My little doll." He strokes my back as I lean on Him. I feel like His little kitten. I am His pet. I am His doll. "You are such a good little doll... Only hearing my voice... Only listening to my words..."

All I think of is Him. I am His. I will never be free of Him. I never want to be free of Him. He is my Master. I am His doll. To toy with in whatever way he sees fit.

"Your mind is blank. There is no need for you to think. Your Master thinks for you. Good doll... Such a good doll, and good dolls get rewarded."

Yes, thank you so much Master. He nestles His head between my legs and laps at my pussy like there's no tomorrow. Bringing me to orgasm with His words echoing in my head.

This is bliss.