Master's Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry sweetie," she hisses, "We're not going to hurt you. We just want to have some fun with such a sweet submissive." At that, she moves behind her. The zipper on her gown is pulled down to just below her bottom. With that motion, it falls to the floor revealing what she dressed underneath. A blush rises to her face as she doesn't dare speak out now. Her thoughts, however, zing in a zillion different places...how did that woman know she was a submissive? How did she get herself into this? Does her Master have any idea that this was going to happen? No, of course He wouldn't have and oh my, will He be infuriated when she reports this to Him.

She has to find a way out of this predicament before this goes any further, but how? A grand archway made of the finest steel is brought out to encase her. Her hands are now uncuffed from the steel but bound each by soft leather cuffs to a side of the frame. Then her feet follow suit until she is spread open for all to see. The man then rejoins them and His eyes inspect her every inch and every curve. He is now dressed in a satin black robe held at the waist by a thick gold cord. His face still covered with His mask, she strains to see what makes Him so familiar to her. He allows no such thing as His hand rises to her face and she flinches momentarily. His laughter booms out as He whips the mask from her face. A tear wells in her eye as she becomes more frightened than she has ever been before. She feels like a sacrifice on a grand altar. He slips close to her ear and whispers in a growl, "No harm will befall you so long as you do what comes natural to you, be submissive, be Mine this night." She wants to scream out that she has a Master that she loves, but all she can do in her position is grit her teeth and hiss, "Never."

He smiles and once again steps back to admire His attendant’s work. Forgetting the throng of guests, she closes her eyes and imagines herself safe in her sweet Masters keep. Hands caressing her soft skin bring her back to the moment. One set, then another, and yet another glide over her body. He stands in wait, watching closely. He raises a hand and the caresses stop. He steps to her and His fingers dig into her tight corset. With one swift tug, He releases her from her its confining clench. Her breasts spill forth and tumble down with a gentle bounce. She gasps and holds a breath tight inside her chest. The woman returns with a gleaming dagger that she holds point blank to the center of her ample breasts. Torturously slow, she lightly drags it down to graze over her belly and then across her panties. Her eyes watch as the woman kneels and places the steel blade against her thigh. With one cut, she slices the garter from one leg. She moves to repeat the process on the other. Each man rapidly rolls the sheer silk from her legs, only undoing the cuffs to remove the stockings. They again replace the cuffs on each ankle spreading her wide. Rising to her feet, the woman then moves close grinning like a Cheshire cat and slips the point of the dagger into the string hugging her hips. Again, she slices it off and it falls to one side. As this female attendant glances back at Him, she finishes the job and the g-string falls to the floor. Now, she is naked and offered for all to see.

The attendants pick up the piles of clothing and shoes, folding them neatly and rush off. The man moves in again and His hand pulls from beside Him a soft red length of material. Sauntering, He moves behind her and slips it over her eyes. With a tight jerk, it secures around her head. Locked in blindness, her heartbeat quickens, her breath becomes shallow, her body rigid. She hears the sounds more clearly now, her other senses heightened at the lack of sight. Whispers roar in her ears with no real words being made out. The breeze blowing in through the tall towering windows feels like a backlash against her tender skin.

A growl rises from behind her low beside her face. His voice guttural and deep whispers, "Tonight, you are My little slut. You are my naughty little whore. Everything about you shall be Mine." Her head whips to face the voice, the man...a rage wells up. She does as she's never done before or had reason to and challenges that who she thinks to be a Master.

She cries out, "I will never be Yours. I belong to the most wonderful Master and You... You my dear Sir shall never measure up to His standards. Release me now...please. I do not deserve to be treated like this...an unwilling pawn in Your twisted games." The crowd gasps in unison as they await His vengeance. She also holds her breath waiting for a blow to some part of her body. None comes.

Only a rumbling chuckle echoes from the great stone walls of the cavernous room. He turns to the guests and addresses them, "The lady says she has a Master better than I. I'd love to meet that Man someday." Again He laughs as the room goes totally silent aside from some stray giggles and snorts. Everyone looks around with trepidation waiting for someone to speak out. No one does. Tears stain the fabric over her welling pools of sorrow. This combined with soft sobs brings Him to smirk. Contented, He makes His way back to the archway and tightens the binds around her limbs. He then ties one cord to the space right above her tiny knees. With a violent yank, her legs are spread wider apart than before. She dares not cry out in pain. Not wanting to give Him that pleasure, she stoically stands stock still in her place. Her toes barely touching the floor, He sees that fact now and moves to her arms. With a tug of the golden rope, she is hoisted up from her balance. Now, her arms are locked up high, nearly pulled out of the sockets but held fast nonetheless.

Sweat beads lightly on her tanned skin, as she searches for the reason she came here tonight, but finds none barring her following the wishes of her Master.

A snap of fingers is recognized as she then hears a cart being wheeled out to where she hangs. She begins to whimper as she hears a great many tools being shuffled across the metal top. Her fear returns tenfold as her senses dull to the feeling. Suddenly, she feels a crisp leather crop ambling up her thigh. It's tip soft ~ but she knows that with the right flick of the wrist, it's bite can be quite a piercing blow. It grazes along her inner thigh and up softly over her full smooth mound. She opens her mouth, but no sound follows. As she attempts to protest, the tip of the long crop comes flying down across her sweet sex. She grimaces, but gives no pleasure in sound. Whispers immediately reverberate through the populace.

This time, the tip trails down her spine and dips lightly through the crack of her round ass cheeks. She hears it slice through the air as it stings fast against the right one. Her entire body flinches, but once more, no sound is heard. He huffs and snaps it down three times in succession against the rounded plane of her ass. Her body rails against the urge to cry out and has gained her the admiration of the people as she hears them gasp in awe. Her teeth nearly bite through her bottom lip as her sum of fears has been joined by another emotion ... anger. How can He do this? How could she let herself be put in this position? What was she thinking? She wasn't, that's the problem. The man is obviously enraged as He bellows out for the attendants to join Him at once. Footsteps scamper to hail before Him. Again, the sound of the tools being moved about can be detected. He delegates who is to take which object. The Amazon of a woman holds a long slim metal vibrator in her hands. One male is given a cat~o~9 tails whip and the other, two shiny silver nipple clamps.

They move closer to her as she hears the man once more behind her. He's mumbling something about this all being wrong. Not right at all. With His weight shifted behind her, His strong hands slide her wrists up high above her head. Something clangs on the floor and scrapes along the smooth marble. She has no clue as to what that could be until a curved bar is bent into her back and fixed to the large frame. It forces her back to bow with her breasts thrust out unwillingly toward the watchers. He then mumbles again and a soft pad is slipped to create some semblance of comfort to her back. He paces around and around her. Inspecting her, as a choice cut of beef is surveyed by a skilful butcher, He stops directly in front of her. He makes no more sounds. The only thing gives Him away as to being present is His scent. She inhales deeply, recognizing it momentarily before He steps back. She shakes her head thinking it must be delirium causing this madness of recognition.

Snapping fingers jolt her back as hands run along her body once more. Someone's tongue slips up her thigh so very close to her wetness. With disbelief, she finds herself growing more and more aroused at this whole scene. She rails against it with everything she is inside. She doesn't want to be here, she doesn't want this; she wants to be back in the hotel room waiting for Master to come back. The wet probing tongue slips across her pussy lips with an intense rush. She hears a soft female sigh below and comes to know that the woman is lapping at her.

At first, she tries to twist in her binds, but finds the movements so pleasing that she stops and just lets her head fall back. Again, she fights hard the feelings of arousal as she's never had a woman ever touch her before nor wanted that. The sensual scent of her glistening sex fills the heavy air around her. Incredulous to this, her body rails against it, but again fails. Fingers entwine in her hair as it dips back and pulls it back harder. It is one of the males: the one with the clamps. She knows because he is slipping one to pinch down on each of her pert nipples. Hardening to this act, they scream with pain. They flatten to a perfect thinness. He tugs on each gently, just enough to bring a wince to her features. The woman has begun to plunge the vibrator into her dark heat. The other attendant, the one with the whip, starts to dance the tails along her soft ass. He rears back and snaps the leather strands across her with a stinging force. The whips create sharp red trails along where they strike. She still refuses to make a sound. The only evidence that she feels anything is the expressions she wears telltale on her face. As the three continue their work, the commanding man slips up beside her. He presses His thickness through His robes into the side of her bent body and breathes heavily in her ear. His fingers snap once more as all other actions stop. She trembles from deep within against His massive frame.

He licks at her earlobe as He whispers, "You are so pleasing. I'm going to make you truly Mine now my precious pet." She gasps as only one person has ever called her that...her Master. She jerks against the restraints with a fervent need to escape. Her voice whispering only one word over and over..."no, no, no." Fear grips her soul to the core as her heart slams against her chest.

His hands move to the front of her heaving chest. With a catlike quickness, His powerful fingers tear into the soft down flesh of her breasts. Gritting her teeth, she strains against the man's hungry lacerations. The clamps pierce wickedly into her tender buds with more force. His breath labored, trying to hold something back, He turns away from her. For what seems to be a torturous eternity, He is silent...the crowd is muted...the attendants are quiet. Quizzically, she strains to hear if she may now be alone.

A click of metal on metal signifies that she was mistaken. His feet stomp back to her. Very close to her face, a metal wheel whirs loudly. Wanting desperately to move away from the tool, she panics and flinches. He chuckles softly and digs the tools tiny teeth into her shoulder. The pointed spikes don't press hard enough to pierce the flesh, but it pricks along her neckline down each arm. As He rolls it back up, it crosses her cheek and again whizzes down her neck. This time, it trips down her breast. Already sensitive from the twisting He gave just moments ago, it send tingles down to the very tip of her toes. Her body succumbs to the impression and shivers continuously. The sharp instrument glides across her stomach muscles, past her full hips and sweetly dances down her creamy thighs. She feels Him kneel below her, His breath inches away from her now trickling excitement.

His voice rumbles across her as He bellows, "Bring me the things on the cart...NOW!" This deafening thunder mixes with the torrent storm brewing outside and shakes her body from the inside out and back.

Feet clamber to Him dropping their weapons of agony and amusement at her feet. The bar is removed from her back. She exhales, as her misshapen body is now a bit more comfortable. However, that isn't what He has in mind and isn't what is going to remain to be. First, the tool He was pricking her skin with is moving back up her leg. Over her damp inner thigh it travels. Moving higher, it doesn't pierce her flesh, but she can feel it all the same. It flicks against the supple folds lying open between her legs. One tooth barely nicks against the hard tiny button that shines in the middle of her seductive mound. She gasps loudly. Her sudden finding of the voice He’s wanted to hear pleases him. Back and forth, a gentle sawing motion is enforced upon her clit. Unable to stand much more, she allows a soft sweet moan to escape her pursed lips.

So very pleased, He too lets a growl of satisfaction escape. The tool is thrown aside, but quickly His fingers replace it, digging, prying, and pulling the dripping ooze from inside her warm darkness. The cords at her arms are loosened but only to cause her to bend forward a few degrees before stopping and being pulled tight again. A hard thump is heard on the cold marble floor. He lets loose a subdued laugh as the hard and unyielding flogger is pressed against the tight pucker of her ass. It dips forward to her sweet juicy pussy and He rolls it along, wetting it sufficiently. It slips into that tight chasm as her back arches to fend off the pressure. Once in place, someone holds it there as He returns to fucking her cunt with two fingers. They stretch and pry at the fresh flaps of skin, entering hard and swift. His groans begin to ring out to the night air, as her moans become a melodious match, creating an engaging harmony of pleasure. The flogger has gained motion as well as it probes to bump inside against His strong fingers. She's become a see saw of lust. Then, all actions stops! Silence falls as she hears the man stand up and face her. His breath is still shallow, His gait slow.

At once, He commands loudly, "Close the curtains now and leave...all of you." Deep crimson curtains drop across the stage and shuffling feet scurry from the area. Conversation returns from the dining room now muffled by the heavy material that separates her from the rest of the room. She thinks perhaps now she's alone. She is wrong.

He climbs behind her, mounting her as one would a wild mare. His raging manhood presses against the stinging cheeks of her ass. His hands grasp it and tease along her soaked slit. With one long stroke, His hard thickness slices into her. She screams out havoc to the cool pillars of stone. His thrusts become violent, needy. His fingers shred into her pliant skin with each ram of His great cock. Her painted nails dig into the sweaty palms of her hands as she grips His raging member deep inside. The muscles of her cunt sucking His engorged sex deeper, milking Him, holding Him fast. His hands smack harshly against her held high ass cheeks. The palms cracking over and over match the pace of His hips flying into her. His grunts combine with her shrieks to wail out above the night sky. His face dips down close to her, still pounding His piece into her with an incredible force.

He growls, "Do not cum until I say, understand My slut?" She manages to eek out a tiny squeal. He then slams His cock to her and yells, "You shall call me Lord or Master My little bitch."

She cries out, "Never." His hardness continues its onslaught of passion buried inside to the hilt. He entwines His fingers within her mane and yanks back holding her head tightly. As His urges near completion, His pace increases, fucking her with a furious fire raging out of control. He sounds as a wild ferocious animal as He growls once more to her, "Cum my little slut, cum with your Master NOW!!!"

Her body laments under Him as it unleashes a blaze of pent up desire. For reasons beyond her own comprehension, she cannot deny it or Him. Her fluids flow without warrant as His groans reach heightened proportions. Teeth dig into the flesh between her neck and her shoulder as He clamps down hard. He holds there fiercely biting down with a lustful wrath. His cock begins to pummel her as His juices spray into her deep dark dripping cunt. Their priceless fluids mix and mingle, combining in a volatile explosion. They groan and growl and moan and scream until both are spent and weary. His lumbering frame lies on her, pulling her limbs tight in the restraints. As their breathing returns to normal, He removes Himself and snaps His fingers. All at once, shuffling feet are heard clearing the platform area except for her and the archway, which holds her still. Then, they are alone there. He unties her with a tender care. She drops to the floor and lies in a small heap of anguish. He ambles to her and with a gentle sweep, He lifts her to His warm embrace. She stands as a cold statue, stoic and stock-still. Her arms drop to the side not touching Him, not wanting to be near Someone who could take her like this. Someone so familiar, Someone she feels that she has known perhaps in another life, yet Someone she can't possibly know.

He claps and her clothes are returned to her pressed and hung on a satin hanger. The servants dress her quickly. She then stands confused and still in a daze, angry as ever, but quiet. The curtains are quickly pulled back once more as He faces the crowd and smiles warmly. She smirks until His hand reaches up to remove His intricate mask. A flushed heat takes her breath away. As the mask is flung to the side, it reveals Him, all of Him. The last thing she sees before her eyes close and she spirals backward to the unyielding marble floor is the handsome features of her Love, her Master, her Lord.

Awakening to a blurred vision of Him, she cries softly. Tears streak down as quickly as His fingertips can sooth them away with a gentle brushing motion. Cradled in His capable arms, she sobs and lies back attempting to regain her composure. He lifts her up to present her to the throng of people who all wear concerned looks. All at once, He smiles and it warms her to the center of her heart. She softly smiles back and then remembering herself, she moves from Him. Dropping to her knees, she hikes her gown back above her legs. Spreading them apart as wide as they will allow, her head bows down in quiet reverence. Her breasts push forward, her hands slip down to turn upward on her thighs. Her breathing slows as she awaits Him. He strolls around her in a wide circle before bending and taking one hand in His. Pulling her up to Him, His strong arms wrap tightly around her. He crooks her neck to the side and traces the outline of His mark on her wounded flesh.

He whispers away from the others, "I'm sorry I did this. I had to know that you wouldn't willingly go to any Other. It is a custom among some Members of this life that I was coaxed into doing not very willingly. This proves that you are Mine my little one. This seals the deal between us now."

A tear slips to her eye once more and as He reaches to brush it away, she stops Him. She quietly whispers, "No Master, it is a tear of happiness, of content pleasure. Let it fall."