Masturbating with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then I realized that we were now most likely at the limit of this adventure. So I decided to make sure to enjoy it to the fullest. I propped myself back in my side and now started to stroke my cock at the same rapid pace that my mother was caressing her pussy. It was just about then that I became concerned. She had stopped. But I quickly realized that I had nothing to be worried about. Because as soon as she stopped both hands moved to her waist and she now was pulling her panties down to her ankles and stepping out of them. She threw them to the side and now went back to what she was doing before.

Only now, it was obvious to me that she was putting her middle finger inside her cunt. In fact, after a few strokes it was her forefinger and her middle finger that were now entering her pussy each and every stroke. Each time a she pulled her fingers out it was obvious she was running them over her clit. That was the motion that seemed to get the most reaction from her face. As I watch her please herself to the fullest I was so glad I had the foresight to turn on the hall light earlier.

It was obvious she was about to come. Ironically, I had been focusing on her so much that I had completely neglected myself. For a brief period, I'm not even sure I was stroking my cock. I was so enthralled by watching her and I wanted to focus all my attention on her. It was now so obvious that she was about to come. I realized that I had some catching up to do.

I started to stroke faster and harder. But it was definitely going to be her to reach climax first. Right then I watched her once again freeze and remain completely motionless and silent. At that point I realized how much heavy breathing and painting she had been doing just prior. But now there was nothing. She stood there completely still with her right hand very deep inside her cunt. Her eyes were closed so tight.

To this day, the most exciting thing I still can ever witness is a woman having an orgasm. The excitement of it took over at that moment. She then started to quiver. I can remember the way she shook, and it finally made me just about cum myself. I watched her continue to shake as her right hand now moved very slowly over her soaking wet hairy pussy. Her left hand continued to squeeze her breast and pinched her nipple.

The sight of her was too much for me and I threw my head back and my entire body clenched as I shot my first load completely off the bed. I managed to open my eyes quickly because I wanted to see her some more. Now her eyes were open. I think she saw the first shot, but I know she saw the second. It did not go as far and ended up on the end of the bed. As it shot, I saw her eyes tracked the motion of the semen. At this point I decided to lay back and at the last two shots shoot upwards onto my chest and my abdomen. I laid there propped up on my left elbow still watching her as she slowly caressed her pussy. Our synchronized pace once again continued as I slowly stroked my cock which was no longer fully rigid.

I wanted for her to come in and lick my semen off of my belly. But more so I wanted her to come in so that I could throw her on the bed and bury my face between her legs. So badly I wanted to taste that sopping wet pussy. I had gotten a whiff of her odor the night before and now that intoxicating smell was in my head.

We both calmed down to the point where our hands were hardly moving at all. We continue to explore our bodies with our hands while exploring each other with our eyes. But we were very cautious to never make eye contact. It was then she stopped and reached down to grab her panties. I remember how sexy it was to watch her put them back on. I also was turned on by the fact that I could see the dampness transferred to the panties the second they touched her hairy crotch. But I would not be treated to that view for much longer.

There was no eye contact. There was no "goodbye", nor a "good night, honey". Instead, she turned and walked down the hall. I heard her continue to walk and several seconds later the hall light was off. It was obvious that we both were going to simply not acknowledge this. Yet we both seemed to want it and enjoy it enough to hint to each other how we could make it happen. That was fine with me. The hints would continue.

The next morning was like any other. I had breakfast quickly before work and I kissed my mother goodbye. I did make sure once again as I kissed her I pushed my body up close. I may have even wrapped my arms around her while doing so. But then it was off to work.

"Probably going to Alan's after work," I told her.

"Should I wait up?" She asked. The tone in her voice made the double meaning of her question so clear.

"That sounds good." I said it in a soft reassuring tone. "I won't be too late."

My day was usual. Work, and I hung out at my best friends house doing pretty much nothing. He was a little surprised though when I went to leave at about 11 o'clock on a Friday night. I explained it was a slow night anyways and I was rather tired. He understood, it had been a rather boring night.

When I got home, my mom was once again reading in the kitchen. I pulled up behind her and planted a kiss. This time on the nape of her neck right near her ear. I felt her quiver and I could tell it was almost the same as when she orgasm in front of me the two previous nights.

Sat down next to her and we talked for quite a while. The amazing thing is how we talked like nothing had really happened between us. The only time our conversation became different was as the conversation was ending.

"I'm tired," I told her as I stood up from the table.

She then started to hint, "are you going to take a shower and unwind?"

"Of course, " I quickly replied. "Are you?" I asked in return.

She smiled, "yeah, after the day I've had, I need it."

I went downstairs and once again the same routine proceeded. This time however she was wearing a light blue nightgown that hung down a little bit further. It was much sexier though during our "session" due to the way she had to hike it up so high to please herself.

Other than that, everything was the same as the night before. It now seemed that I had a partner for my masturbation sessions. Nevertheless, these sessions soon got better.

The next day was Saturday and I didn't have to work. My dad was gone for the weekend on a fishing trip. The thought of him gone and my mom home by herself had my thoughts running wild. Surely at this point something would happen wouldn't it? Yet I wasn't so sure I had the nerve. I also was not so sure I wanted to take that step. I don't know why, but I was deciding to myself that anything more than what we were doing was not such a good idea.

The day went by quickly. That night I went out and Alan and I drove around town and stopped at several people's houses. But once again, he was bothered when I said I was ready to go home shortly after 11 o'clock.

At first I once again feigned that I was tired. But then I was somewhat honest with him.

"I kind of want to spend more time with my mom before I go," I told him.

"I can see that," he seemed to understand. Yet he really didn't fully understand. I'm sure he was not planning on going home to masturbate together with his mom. All these years later, and that thought still grosses me out.

Anyways, I got home shortly after 11, and mom was once again studying at the kitchen table. She pretty much lived there while finishing up her degree. I came in kissing her on the neck and once again could tell it excited her. I didn't sit down though and instead open the fridge looking for some food. I found some type of leftover and ate it over the sink while the two of us talked briefly.

I quickly finished and then told her I was going downstairs. It was then that she made it more interesting.

"Since your father's gone, I'm going to go take a shower and unwind in my room." Ironically, she looked at me with direct eye contact as she said it.

"Okay," I replied and I went downstairs and knew that tonight would be even better.

I got in my room and before I could even start to undress I heard the shower upstairs. This was perfect. I got undressed and took my shower. When I was done, I didn't hear the water running upstairs anymore. I was extremely nervous. I went back to my room and I decided to put my underwear and a pair of black shorts on. Definitely my best look.

I then started to walk upstairs. All the lights were off downstairs as I walked up. Also, it was rather dark upstairs. Yet the hallway light was on. I looked down at the end of the hall and my mother's bedroom door was open about five or 6 inches. I felt my heart pounding inside my chest. There was something that made this so much more exciting. I walked down the hallway and then thought about how my sister's bedroom was right next door. This could be embarrassing if she came out. I didn't care.

I stepped up to the crack in the bedroom door and peeked inside. Now it was my turn to stand and my mom was going to be comfortable in bed. When I first looked inside she was not yet in bed. She was looking inside her top left drawer. I knew it was her underwear drawer because of the several times growing up I had gone through it rubbing the soft material all over my cock. Several times in the past I had stolen her underwear to come in them.

Now she was reaching in and pulling out some stockings. I watched her sit on the edge of the bed as she slowly put on these dark black nylons. She started with the right and pointed her toe up to the top of the mirror in front of her. She slowly pulled down the stocking over her heel and up her calf until finally reached its resting point on her upper thigh. It was so obvious that she now knew I was there. She continued by repeating the exact same motion with her left leg. The irony was that was all she put on.

To this day I fantasize about what else she could've worn but of course she would've ended up taking it off almost immediately thereafter. Instead, I do take comfort and how sexy it looked as she scooted herself back on her bed with herself propped back on her pillows. She was now sitting back and turned slightly so that I had a perfect view.

I wasn't looking straight on; but for the most part I could see directly between her nylon covered thighs as she already started to move her finger around her labia. In her usual pattern, her left hand immediately found her breast and started to squeeze tightly. I simply watched. At this point, I didn't even touch myself. I could feel the erection become rock hard and it managed to work its way free so now it was resting comfortably under my underwear and shorts. However, the tip of it was slightly sticking out of my waistband.

I watched mom continue to play with herself just as I always had. But it was obvious that she was much more in her element. Her eyes were closed and you could tell she was pleasing herself exactly as she wanted and normally did. I finally had to give in and instead of wasting my efforts trying to stroke my cock through my shorts and underwear I simply took them completely off right then and there.

I stood there fully naked and started to stroke my cock. I now realized how much more difficult it was to do so standing up. Or, at the very least it wasn't as comfortable. But that made me even more excited thinking about what I was going to see from my mother now that she was comfortable.

As I watched her continue to play with her pussy, I saw her eyes watching my cock as I stroked. It was amazing how the two of us knew exactly when we could look at each other's eyes. I continued to slowly stroke and enjoy the show. It was not much longer after that that she sat up and got off the bed. My heart was racing. I thought maybe perhaps this was finally going to become more. I wanted it to be more; but I have resigned myself to the fact that I could not be the one to make the move. I don't know why, but I couldn't. But I knew that if she was willing and made the move I was more than willing to fuck my own mother. I wanted it so bad.

So when she sat up and got off the bed I was ready. Instead, she opened the top drawer of her side dresser. She pulled out what almost looked like a shoebox but was obviously more rigid material and covered in fabric. She immediately turned it over and dumped the contents onto the bed.

On the bed was a medium-size vibrator. Nothing fancy, just a simple white plastic vibrator. Yet seeing it excited me to no end. I also could not tell what else came out of the box. There was a paperback book of some sort. It was just days later I found out it was a graphic sex novel when I "borrowed" it for an evening.

Then I noticed what the other items in the box were. Just as I had tried to show her what I was masturbating to, she was showing me these Polaroid photos and where they were. I could not fully make them out right then and there. But it did become obvious to me that these were nude photos of her. That was the fact that I could not handle anymore. I started to stroke extremely quickly.

Mom looked at the photos and laid them on the bed so I could barely see what they were. She then laid back once again in the same position as before. She took the white vibrator and started to lick it. She caressed the entire phallic symbol with her tongue and eventually put it in her mouth completely. All the while I continued to stroke my cock and knew that I was not going to make it much longer. In fact, it was at this point that I didn't care. I figured I would make this session a "double".

As my mother continued to suck the white plastic cock I started to frantically stroke my real penis. She then took the vibrator out of her mouth and turned it on. I could hear the slight buzzing as she then moved it down and began to touch her nipples with the tip. Her head instantly moved back in ecstasy and it was then that I realized quickly that I had nowhere to go with the inevitable results. I didn't really care, and I don't think mom did either. One more stroke and I couldn't help it. My entire body shook and quivered. And then the first shot exited the tip of my penis and ended up going through the open doorway and landing on my mother's bedroom carpet. Intermediately the second shot followed and almost went as far. Meanwhile, my mom took the vibrator from her breasts and instantly shoved it inside her cunt. That was when I shot my third and fourth load once again directly down to the ground not caring about the mess.

I stood there continuing to slightly stroke my cock and now began to enjoy the show. Mom had shoved the vibrator deep inside and was now moving it inside and out with her left hand. Meanwhile her right hand was rubbing her clit and doing so rather quickly. I continued to play with my semi-flaccid penis and realized that it was not going to take long to once again be erect. It was then I heard the door next to me start to open. My sister was coming out.

I had no choice. I instantly picked up my underwear and shorts and pushed my way into my mother's room, quickly closing the door behind me. I now stood there holding my shorts and my hand with my semi erect cock still glistening from the semen dripping from the tip.

My mom had stopped and for the first time I actually tried to look at her eyes. It was then that she closed her eyes and instantly went back to work on her hot pussy. To this day, I don't know if she closed her eyes to avoid my glance or because of the sensation that must've overtaken her. Because it was merely minutes after that that she had her first orgasm. While I watched my mother freeze in ecstasy followed by continuous quivering, I could hear my sister just outside the door as she went to the bathroom and returned to bed. For some strange reason, that instantly made my cock hard once again.

I started to stroke as I watch my mom complete her orgasm. This one was different though because she clamped her legs together and was able to lift her ass off the bed. I watched her hips rise as she continued to climax. This excited me so as I continued to stroke my cock.

My pace was slow but deliberate. Yet my control did not last much longer. About the time my mother started to relax and separate her knees was when I was moving once again at a full pace. I could see her soaking wet pussy as she pulled the vibrator out. Her right hand continued to very slowly rub her cunt and her left hand brought the vibrator to her mouth.

As I watched the vibrator disappear in her mouth I came once again. The idea of her tasting herself was amazing to me. I think it was more so that I wanted it so bad. Again, I did not worry about where it went and my seed was spread all over her carpeted floor. I did not care.

I tried to regain my senses and finally did. As I stood there still holding my limp dick, I realized that this was the extent of what would happen with my mom. There was something about the moment that made it very clear we were not going to physically be with each other. It was not only what I was getting from her; but also what I think I felt inside along with what I conveyed to her.

Any actual physical contact just did not seem right. I stood there and admired her beauty. I now looked at this woman in a totally different way. She absolutely was stunning. She was also sexy, and also naughty. I looked at all these aspects of her that I never knew before.

She took the vibrator out of her mouth and set it down. She then started to get up, and I reached down to grab my shorts and almost started to leave.

"Wait, honey." She said gently. This was the first time anyone had spoken during our "sessions".

I stood back up holding my shorts and my underwear in hand still completely naked. I was somewhat embarrassed at this point. However, now was the first time I had ever really truly looked in her eyes during this time and it put me at ease. She slid over to the edge of the bed and stood up. She reached down and grabbed one of the Polaroids. She walked over and handed it to me with a smile on her face.

"Don't forget me when you're gone." She said. I heard her voice crack at the end of her statement.

I reached around her and pulled her close. It was just like any other loving hug from my mother. Well, except for the fact that I was naked and she was wearing nothing but black stockings as her own juices continued to drip down her leg.

I vividly remember that hug. There was so much going through my mind. On the one hand, I was feeling empathetic for my mom because she was watching her oldest son leave in just days. I was feeling sad for myself because I too was going to miss her. I was nervous because this now made me realize just how close I was to leaving and being on my own.

Of course, confusion was consistent through it all. Confusion because this was the first time I'd felt her warm soft skin and it felt wonderful next to mine. I also could smell her natural smell was emanating from between her legs. There was also a wonderful odor that permeated throughout her body simply from what had happened just minutes earlier.

All of it was confusing, but yet it wasn't. Neither one of us got excited to the point where we moved on and did more. For some reason, we knew that this was not the time. She was the first to break the hug.

She took a step back and I was forced to unhook my arms from behind her.

"Go now," she said in an extremely choked up voice. "I'll see you in the morning."

I couldn't help myself, "I love you mom."

"I love you too honey so very much." She reassured me. "Now go..."

I can still hear those words to this day. That was the beginning of my adult journey. I turned from her and walked out of the room down the hall. I heard her bedroom door close behind me.

As I stood there in the hallway naked with the light still on I realized what she had given me. I looked down at the Polaroid and it was special. The picture was her laying back on her bed wearing nothing but black thigh high stockings. Her legs were slightly spread apart and you could see the slight dampness of her pussy.