Match Met Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"Kiana?" Sawyer asked, putting the photo back on the nightstand with a raised brow facing her.

"Hm?" She asked, shifting on her feet and taking a hard swallow. Sawyer cracked a smile and now both of his hands were in his pockets. He took languid steps in her direction and Kiana braced herself.

"Looks like you're going through withdrawals over here." He joked with a whitening smile. Kiana didn't smile though, she just continued to look at him. Sawyer took his hands out of his pockets and grabbed at Kiana's wrists. He threw her arms over his shoulders before dipping his head in for a kiss. It had been three days since Sawyer had last been inside her, and he was definitely going a little crazy. Since the first time they'd had sex, they had been fucking every other day, if not every day.

Sawyer guided her to sit on the bed and Kiana gazed up at him. He looked down on her gingerly as he began undressing her. He took off her cardigan and Kiana raised her hands for her cami. He unbuttoned her jeans and kneeled to slide them down her legs. He took off her socks and went back for her panties. The crotch was soaked in her juices and he tried to keep some self control. Kiana had taken off her own bra and sat naked before him.

Sawyer wrapped his arms under her legs and pulled them farther in his direction. Kiana leaned on her forearms and watched as he indulged in her womanhood. He licked her slit back in forth in sweeping motions. Kiana didn't realize she was slowly inching herself away from his mouth until he forcefully dragged her body back toward him.

"Fuck, just like that!" She said in a raspy voice. Sawyer replied with a deep moan into her pussy that reverberated right onto her clit. Sawyer pulled away momentarily to look into his treat and was proud to see her tiny pearl hard and sticking out through its covering. He pulled her pussy lips apart which revealed even more of the hidden bead.

Sawyer let the tip of his tongue graze the nub ever so slightly and Kiana jumped immediately above him. He flicked his tongue feverishly over her tiny clit and could feel her legs begin to shake. She started to grind her hips against his mouth and he fought to keep up with her.

"Don't stop baby, please don't stop." She pleaded so desperately. He didn't have any intentions on stopping until her hole was dripping with her juices. Her breathing was steady and long which he had learned was a sign she was about to cum soon. Kiana never moans before she cums, it's always deep, measured breathing that have her breasts bobbing heavily. Sawyer picked up on her warning and continued lashing on her clit. Soon a river of her essence was pouring into his mouth.

But Sawyer was feeling the Christmas giving spirit and he was in his pussy eating mode, so he suckled on her clit for a little longer. He could feel her pussy's hole contacting due to her clit's sensitivity.

"Okay, stop." She begged, pressing a palm against the crown of his head and trying to push him away. Her clit was unbearably responsive, twitching at every touch of his tongue.

"Sawyer please!" She tried again. She was trying her hardest to climb further up the bed but her pussy and Sawyer's mouth were inseparable. Everywhere she tried to move, his mouth seemed to be there. Kiana could feel her second orgasm approaching and then crashing onto her much more intensely than the first. She collapsed inward as her legs shook brutally in his hold.

Sawyer kissed her inner thighs before stripping down to nothing. His cock was rock hard and ready for her body. He levelled up with her pussy before pushing it against her opening. They both groaned out as he thrust inside her. Kiana and Sawyer kept eye contact the entire duration of their lovemaking. His eyes were so soft and his touch delicate over her nipples. He brought them both to heart wrenching orgasms. Kiana didn't think she'd ever felt so cared for by anyone, especially not Sawyer.

"I'll call you tomorrow before work." Sawyer said, bending down to kiss her lips. Kiana held a hand on the door as he effortlessly carried his tripod to his car while balancing a bag full of tuba wear too.

She waved as he pulled off and sped down the street. Then she headed to the shower, thinking about how she'd start the New Year with Sawyer by her side.

*

"I'm a block away." Sawyer said over the receiver. Kiana's heels clacked on the dorm's hardwood floor as she scrambled to get her things together.

"Alright." She replied right before the line ended.

It was New Years Eve and the couple were spending their night with Sawyer's siblings. They were supposed to be having a party of some sort. Kiana was kind of on the fence about leaving her dad with a caregiver instead of spending New Years with him, but after having a few more days to think about it, she decided her dad would want her to go out and enjoy herself.

She wore a short, black sparkling long sleeved dress with a high boat neck and plain black pumps. Her hair was curly around her face and hoops in her ears. She was ready to finally meet some of Sawyer's family—the ones he'd approve of her getting to know. She grabbed her clutch and headed down the steps.

Sawyer's car pulled up immediately and she ventured down the walkway to meet him. To her surprise, he had gotten out of the car to open the passenger door for her. As if reading the surprise off her face, he outright laughed.

"It's New Years Eve, chivalry is inevitable." Kiana chuckled.

"Bullshit." She whispered, stepping into the car smoothly. Sawyer looked nice in a black button down tucked into grey slacks that sat low on his hips. His hair was swooped back on both ends and she'd noticed it was a bit shorter in the back, only reaching his mid neck. Sawyer sped down the streets as usual and Kiana found herself stealing quick glances at her man.

His cologne was light and warming. It mixed well with the aftershave she was used to smelling on his skin. As if to top off his sex appeal, he followed the lyrics seamlessly to one of Kiana's favorite Rick Ross songs.

"You look good." He said quietly, giving her a long look despite the fact he was doing 84 on a 65. Kiana smiled subtly.

"Thanks, you too."

*

They pulled up to Declan's house and music was pouring out of the windows. The front door was wide open and people were everywhere. Kiana decided to open her own door this time, and took caution stepping out of the car. Sawyer guided her to the door with a hand over the small of her back.

Kiana wasn't nervous at all about meeting Sawyer's siblings. They more than likely knew their story and would only feel sorry for how Sawyer had treated her. So in a way, his behavior was an icebreaker.

"Hooters!" A man exclaimed almost in sync with Kiana's first step inside the house. He had short buzz cut black hair and deep grey eyes that reminded her so much of Richard. He closed the distance between her, a shot in hand.

"I'm Xavier, Sawyer's half brother." He introduced himself with a smile. Kiana returned it and shook his open palm. He was a few inches shorter than Sawyer and a bit more scrawny but still very handsome.

"Were you with him the first day—" She began to ask, his resemblance striking her in another familiar way. The reminiscence of one of her most dreaded work days clouding her memory. He nodded confidently and Kiana laughed.

"Kiana! Nice to finally meet you sweetie!" A small woman said. She gathered Kiana in a hug and she inhaled her intoxicating scent. She wore a flowing knee-length dress and 4 inch heels, but still wasn't anywhere near the 5" mark.

"This is my other brother's wife Allison." Sawyer explained quietly. As if on cue, another man approached Kiana. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. He gathered his wife by the hip and extended his hand for Kiana.

"Declan." He said with a smile.

"Kiana." She said. For some reason she knew she'd be repeating her name a lot that night. There were at least 20 other people scattered around the house, all of whom she had never met before.

"You're beautiful! I see why Sawyer would be so crazy about you. Anytime we even brought up your name he'd tense up and not say another word—" Allison began to spill all of Sawyer's habits until Declan's voice stopped her.

"Allison I think she knows how he feels about her." He said softly. Kiana looked to Sawyer with a crooked closed lip smile as he turned an unfamiliar color of pink.

"Thank you for the compliment." Kiana told her.

"You two have a good time, there's food in the kitchen." Allison told them enthusiastically, pointing into the kitchen. Kiana thanked her for the helpful information and didn't waste a minute with strolling in its direction. Declan smiled as Sawyer sat on her heels, walking in the direction of the invisible leash tying them together.

*

At 11:59, Sawyer and Kiana stood before one another as the guests counted down. He reached below her waist to intertwine their fingers. His cool hand settled into hers perfectly and the current running through them both was intensifying as the countdown neared 0. He brought the back of her hand up to his warm pink lips, and Kiana couldn't get herself to watch the act. She was captivated by the deep blue of his eyes that bore into hers. The light kiss on her hand was tender and loving. She smiled just as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm glad you forgave me." He whispered low enough for only them to hear. The authenticity of the sentence was heavy on her shoulders. She nodded in response and moved her head a few inches closer to his. Sawyer wasted no time with closing the remaining distance and let their lips meet for the last time of the year. Although there were 3 seconds left, they had already taken it upon themselves to begin their New Years Kiss. Kiana couldn't believe the corny thought of ending one year and starting another with a kiss from Sawyer was fluttering her stomach.

*

"It's an easy major because I find everything interesting—if I didn't see a reason to remember it I would probably fail all my classes." Kiana said with a smile. She didn't know who the hell she was talking to, but she was one of the only people in the house who looked anywhere near her age group. She wore a body clenching dress, deep red lipstick and a magical push up bra. Her blonde hair was high on her head and her blue eyes sparkled.

"That's my problem; I could care less about bio-engineering so of course the class is a struggle. But I can't change my major for the 3rd time, my dad would fucking kill me." She laughed, but Kiana could see her true anguish.

"The easiest way to fix that problem is to pay for it on your own—I know it sounds crazy but it's the only way you'd find the motivation to stick to a major. Nothing's worse than wasting your own money." Kiana explained, leaning against the island counter.

"That makes a lot of sense. I just feel like that'd be a lot of responsibility for me." She said, taking a sip of her champagne. Kiana shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

"Responsibility gets things done." She said, chuckling whole-heartedly.

"Where is Kiana?" A hefty voice boomed somewhere outside of the kitchen. His words were slurred and sluggish. Kiana looked toward one of the two exits in the kitchen, awaiting the voice to appear. The tone didn't strike her as familiar.

Strong hands gathered Kiana by her waist from her left side. She tensed up initially, but then settled into the familiar hold. She and Sawyer had branched off after an hour of mingling. She was fine with that though, she didn't want him to babysit her anyway.

The smell of alcohol stung Kiana's nose and she knew Sawyer was drunk. Just by the way he held her; tightly yet sloppily. His hair was in shambles on his head and she tried to salvage the sexy style.

"This is my boyfriend Sawyer." Kiana said as Sawyer buried himself into the crease of her neck and collarbone, slopping kisses over the silky skin.

"Hey." Sawyer managed to say from the barrier of Kiana's body. It came out muffled but Kiana gave the woman an apologetic look on his behalf.

"I'm going to find him a seat. Nice meeting you." Kiana told her.

"You too, thanks for the advice as well." She said with a smile.

"No problem." Kiana replied right before she walked out of view. She then focused her attention on Sawyer who was slowly beginning to rest all his weight on her body. Kiana stumbled on her heels a bit as she tried to stand him up.

"Sawyer, come on baby." She urged. He was so heavy. She couldn't even manage to get him off her shoulder. But after a few tries, he stood up and she led him through the people to an empty couch. She sat beside him and he immediately found his way back onto her.

He curled his left arm across his body and over her midsection. Then he put a heavy, two ton leg across her lap. Kiana growled out of annoyance while his breath tickled her ear. He was cuddling her on the couch. A woman gave her a sympathetic, humored yet sweet look and Kiana wondered if they really looked that ridiculous.

"You look so hot." He mumbled into her ear, his words coming out in garbled fragments. Sawyer's hand wandered upward and cupped one of her breasts through her dress. Kiana quickly removed his hand from her chest just as Xavier approached them.

"He's fucking trashed." He stated. Xavier sat on a nearby seat and faced them both. Sawyer took to placing hickies on Kiana's neck that would probably never show up on her chocolate skin.

"Yeah I know." Kiana groaned. Just as if he couldn't get any more inappropriate, he managed to slip a hand under her dress. The hem was probably a few inches away from her pussy while sitting, so his fingers immediately came into contact with their intended destination. Kiana grabbed at his wrist and tried to pull it away, but he was more resistant in regards to her nether regions than he was with her breast.

Kiana made an effort to take into consideration that he was indeed drunk beyond comprehension, but she couldn't help the feeling of rage slowly growing inside her core.

"Sawyer you need to chill the fuck out." Xavier said in a quiet yet authoritative voice. As if Sawyer had been touched with a small amount of electricity, he perked up and somehow became aware of something other than Kiana's body. His hold tightened and he slowly moved his head from the barricade of her collar.

"What's wrong Xav?" Kiana had no idea who this man was, but it wasn't Sawyer. His tone was cooing yet his eyes were transforming to a stormy deep blue.

"You're treating her like a damn dog—the poor girl is embarrassed." He explained, taking a swig of his beer calmly.

"Mind your fucking business." Sawyer said, making a hard transition to a voice of warning. Kiana had had enough. She managed to get out of Sawyer's hold and stand on her feet. She pulled at the hem of her dress and looked down on him in an affirmative way.

"Let's go." She said. With time he stood too. Now it was his turn to look down on her and Kiana could feel herself cringing under his hard stare. But she regained her confidence when he stumbled on his feet just the slightest bit.

"Nice meeting you Xavier— tell Declan and Allison I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye." Xavier looked at Sawyer and back at Kiana with a bit of understanding.

Kiana ushered Sawyer to the door. He finally made it down the steps and began rummaging through his back pockets. Kiana gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing?" She asked, standing right behind him. Fireworks were crackling in the background and lighting up their profiles.

"Where are my k—keys?" He stammered a little. He reached into his other back pocket and the sound of metal hitting the concrete sounded between them. He groaned before preparing his impaired balance for bending to the ground.

As if it were a second nature, Kiana sprang for the keys and managed to have them in her grip before Sawyer could flex his knees. He stood back to his full height and Kiana could see the drunken fury surfacing in his face. Pieces of his blonde hair lay lifelessly in his visage and Kiana took off her heels, already knowing where this confrontation was going. Her temperature was rising along with her 'fight or flight' senses. The cold grass did little to cool her scared body.

"Give me my keys." He snarled, taking a step toward her. Instinctively, she retreated two more feet and for the first time, she was afraid of Sawyer. She was almost certain he'd never lay a hand on her, even while drunk his feelings for her were evident. But his solemn eyes, hard face and illusionary gigantic stature were intimidating to say the least.

Sawyer lunged for body at the same time Kiana took off down Declan's front lawn. She looked back at Sawyer once and was relieved to see he had stumbled somewhere along his quest to capture her. He was now trying to regain his sense of balance and ventured a few more feet in her direction. Kiana had more than enough reaction time to put some more space between them.

"You must be out your fucking mind if you think I'll let you drive me anywhere. You either get in that passenger seat or pass out on this lawn while I take your car and go home." Kiana stated his two choices in one breath, without any signs of fatigue. Sawyer however, was panting heavily with his hands over his knees and his head parallel with the ground. A few more seconds of consideration, he defeatedly strolled to the open car door and took his spot in the passenger side.

Kiana eventually joined him after putting on her shoes and she broke out in a cold sweat. She hadn't a driven a car in over a year. She took her drivers-ed in high school and passed with flying colors, but she hadn't had the chance to get her hands on a wheel since. She wondered if it was really a wise choice to trust her driving abilities more than Sawyers. But as she looked at the man reclined in his seat and humming inaudible words to himself, she knew the answer to that question.

She turned off the radio and put on her seatbelt. With a deep breath, she put the car in reverse and pulled out onto the road. Her hands had a deathly grip on the 10 and 2 positions. She tried to control her rapid heart rate but the effort seemed to be in vain.

"Are we moving?!" Sawyer yelled, scaring Kiana half to death.

"Please stop screaming." She pleaded with the insensible man.

It felt like the car ride back to Sawyer's house was 2 hours long when only, they were a few blocks away. Kiana didn't trust herself with parking in a parking space, so she settled with the empty spot across the street. With the car in park, she scurried to the passenger side to help Sawyer onto his feet.

The flight of steps was something Kiana knew would be difficult to tackle. Sawyer just couldn't seem to get his legs a foot off the ground while propelling his body upwards too. His arm was draped behind Kiana's neck and he was making no attempt to try and carry his own weight.

"Sawyer you have to move your feet! I can't carry you up the steps." Kiana begged. His eyes weren't even open and his head was bowed toward the ground.

"I'm trying..." He mumbled like a little school boy. Kiana looked at the tops of his feet just to see if she was imagining his lack of effort, and as she expected, his feet were nowhere close to moving up the steps. Kiana put his hands on the stair in front of him and situated herself behind his body.

"You're going to crawl up these steps. I don't care how you do it, you just better start moving." Kiana threatened. As if to give him a jump start, she put some of her weight on his bottom. A glimmer of hope set in his heart as Sawyer moved one hand onto the next step with the opposite foot following his lead. Kiana kept pushing up and urging him on until they reached the top of the staircase.

"Thank god you only live on the first floor." Kiana mumbled, fumbling with his keys to find the one that opened the front door. It had taken them 15 minutes to get into his apartment. Kiana kicked off her shoes as Sawyer slumped himself against the back of the couch. She tugged on his arm and lead him into his bedroom.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers