Matchmaker Bandit Novel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got there, she ran the length of chain through the opening underneath the table leaving the ends to hang to the floor on each side of it. She took one end of the chain and wrapped it around Vicky's left wrist and secured it with a lock, then took the other end and similarly wrapped it around Vicky's right wrist before also securing it with the other lock. Next, she used another piece of chain and locks to likewise bind Vicky's ankles.

Returning to her canvas bag, Ms. White retrieved what appeared to be a longer piece of chain, perhaps ten feet, and two more pad locks. The beautiful villain locked on end of the chain to my handcuffs and the other end of the chain she ran down Vicky's back to my feet and then locked it to the chain binding them.

After checking all the binding to see that they would hold, Ms. White turned to Vicky, stuck out her right hand and said, "I'll take that handcuff key now Dr. Mercer."

Vicky spit the key out of her mouth into Ms. White's hand and said, "You can't blame me for trying, can you?"

I had forgotten completely about the key. Vicky must have put it in her mouth while she was behind me unlocking my handcuffs.

"I understand completely. Just to show you there's no hard feelings, I'll even raise the table a bit to make you more comfortable." And then the female bandit must have pressed the foot pedal that raised the head of the table because it started moving upwards slowly. I felt pressure on my cock and could tell that Vicky's weight had shifted when the table tilted.

"Well, now that that's done, we'll just leave you two alone to finish your talk about modern medical supplies while we get to work sorting out what we want from the good doctors' collections." The buxom bandit said as she headed for the door.

I had been looking at Vicky the whole time, when I glanced at the door but the two criminals were already gone and had closed the door behind them. As I lay there trying not to think of Vicky's warm moist pussy pressed snuggly against my dick, I wondered how long they would be gone and if they were every coming back again?

Chapter Eight – "Getting Reacquainted"

When I saw Lyle's name on the list of sales representatives that had made an appointment to see me I could hardly believe my eyes. I was astonished to see how much he had changed and happy that he had lost the small potbelly he had picked up in college. It was obviously he was working out regularly trying to stay fit.

When he stood and faced me as I walked into my office, that first long look deeply into his eyes told me instantly he still had strong feelings for me. 'Is it just a coincidence that had brought him to Atlanta after all these years?' I thought to myself.

My heart leaped with expectation when I noticed he was not wearing a wedding ring and I wondered at the time whether he was involved with someone else or had actually come here to rekindle our past relationship.

When we started talking and the things turned from business matters to casual conversation, I was overjoyed to hear that he had was not married and surprised to her that he had also never married.

Between what Delores had told me about their last visit to the office and what I had heard from the grapevine of erotic art collectors, I pretty much knew what to expect when they tied Lyle and myself up.

Maybe it was the lack of not having a man's arms wrapped around me for over two years or maybe it was the pain of being lonely for so long but when the Matchmaker Bandits showed up my I actually welcomed the possibility of a kinky sexual encounter with Lyle.

As strange as it may seem, between loneliness and sexual frustration, at the time I would have gladly given them my entire collection for just one more chance to get him back.

Once they had me on top of Lyle and had left us alone, I instantly realized there was something different, other his physical makeover that is, about him from the way I remembered him years ago. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I resolved to myself that I would find out what it was later.

At that time, though, I made up my mind that I was going to do everything I could to get him back.

In my position stratteling him, the feel of Lyle's hard cock once more against my pussy after so many years started my juices flowing. Still I felt guilty that he had to endure this humiliation and I said to him, "I'm sorry you had to be here for this. If I had kept my collection at home in a large safe, none of this would have ever happen."

"Don't be!" He said trying to console me, "It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong. They're the criminals. They forced us into this position."

The angle of the table was such that every time I took a breath or moved in anyway, his cock rubbed up and down the furrow of my pussy and it was arousing me beyond belief. I looked at him and said, "Well, you have to admit, it's actually quite erotic being left tied up like this. Remember the old days when we used to play…"

"Do you have to talk about that now?" He interrupted.

I wiggled my ass a bit making my pussy slide from side to side around the length of his cock and said to him, "No, I don't have to talk about it."

I did it again and said, "But isn't it fun to think about? Want to pretend we are back in college and relive old times?"

"This isn't exactly what I had in mind for our date." He replied. He was as hard as a rock. I wondered why he was resisting my advances? Knowing that he had intended to ask me out just made me wetter.

"Why Lyle Cunningham, were you going to ask me out?" I asked as I playfully rubbed my nipples on his chest.

I could tell he was trying desperately to ignore me when he said, "Yes. I was."

"When?" I bent forward and whispered softly in his ear. As I did, the head of his cock fell through the folds of my pussy and landed right onto my clitoris. I shuddered again from the contact.

I could tell he was trying hard not to think about our most intimate position but after so long with having a man between my legs, I didn't want him to so I moved my hips back a quarter of an inch as he said, "I was just about to when those two cretins showed up."

When I did, the head of his cock was pushed up above my clitoris and just enough to barely rest in the mouth of my pussy. It tingled at the touch. I jumped a bit and he tried to look away.

"Thought you might get lucky, did you?" Just then I felt his cock twitch against my pussy. When it did, the impact on my clitoris sent another tingle right up my spine.

Defensively, he said, "No! What made you ask that?

"From the hard-on you had when I undressed you, it was obvious you had something on your mind. It wasn't Ms. White was it? I understand if it was, she is quite attractive." I wiggled my hips again as I added hopefully, "Or was it me?"

He was enjoying my little movements as much as I was but he sure was putting up a front for some reason when he said, "Well I wasn't." I knew he wasn't telling the truth.

"Really? Too bad! I would have let you. It's been over two years since I've even been out on a date and I really loved it when you and I used to..."

He cut me off again in mid-sentence, "Well it's been ten months for me but you don't see me talking about it!"

"You don't have to snap, it's not my fault. I was just saying how much fun we used to have in bed together." When I said it, he shifted under me and I could tell he was trying to pull his cock away from me.

I let my legs part slightly as though he had pushed them apart with his hips allowing some of my weight to fall upon him. He would find it difficult to move under me next time. I guess I fooled him because, he said to me, "Still, you're not helping things by talking about it. I have an idea, why don't we talk about the latest pharmaceuticals?"

"Sure, I hear they're doing wonderful things with Viagra these days?" I said playfully as I pushed my pussy once more against his cock.

Annoyed, he retorted, "That's not funny."

"You're right. You didn't need it then, and I can tell you don't need it now either. Has it actually gotten bigger since college?" I said as I ran the lips of my pussy up and down the length of his cock once for emphasis.

My movement surprised him and he said, "What?"

"Stiffler!" That had been our nickname for his dick. I continued, "It just seems bigger than I remember it. I was wondering if has gotten bigger. Have you measured it lately?"

He squirmed uncomfortably under me and said, "Can't you think of something else?"

"Right, the way you are?" I said as I rubbed the tip of his erect cock again with my pussy.

It was fun teasing him, but he was still playing hard to get when he said, "What do you think is going to happen as long as you are constantly rubbing yourself on me like that." Then he tried to change the subject and said, "Tell me what you think about our product line."

"I don't feel like talking about work. My minds not on it right now." No! Right then my mind was on his hard cock! And so was the mouth of my pussy for that matter!

Still trying to change the subject, he said, "Well, if you don't want to talk about work, let's talk about movies or something?"

"Okay, fine. I here they are making a remake of Debbie Does Dallas. Want to go see it with me?" No way I'm letting you off the hook that easily Lyle! I thought to myself as I rubbed my hard nipples on his chest and I pretended that I was just attempting to get comfortable again.

He was becoming frustrated and said, "Stop trying to be funny. Why don't you just try not thinking about it?"

"Sure and you try not to think about my pussy while you're rubbing your cock against it." I couldn't help myself and I giggled when it happened again. Trying to sound defensive, I said, "Besides, it's not like I'm doing it on purpose."

I was wondering if Lyle believed me when he said, "Are you trying to tell me that you aren't?"

"Why no, of course not!" I denied as I let my nipples rub his chest again.

Disbelief in his voice, he said, "Yeah, right!"

"You don't believe me?" I tried to look hurt. "Are you calling me a liar?"

"No!" Lyle cried out.

Hearing a touch of frustration in his voice, I purposely let the mouth of my pussy roll over the head of his dick as I said, "Then what is it, don't want to admit you want to do it again after all these years?"

"Not like this." He said to me in an agitated tone.

I did it again and said, "So you're not even tempted?"

"Not a bit! This is not the kind of thing that turns me on anymore!" His face was red and I knew he was lying.

I was really beginning to enjoy our little game. This time, I rolled his cock around the mouth of my pussy as I said to him, "Not even a little bit?"

"Nope!" He was being stubborn.

I leaned forward and said seductively in his ear, "What's the matter, afraid you can't handle it?"

"Of course I can! I just don't want to. I'm looking for something deeper." As he said it, I pushed back enough to allow the length of his cock to ride up the furrow of my pussy. I felt him jump when I did.

As I rubbed my pussy up and down the top of his cock, I teased, "So am I."

"That's not what I meant and you know it." He said defiantly.

I pushed back on his cock-head just enough to trap it snuggly into the mouth of my pussy and said, "I'll bet if you ever got started you wouldn't be able to stop yourself."

"That was no accident!" Lyle said as he tensed up.

Knowing that no man likes to be called a coward or have his manhood challenged, I employed some basic psychology and said, "Chicken!"

"I am not!" He protested.

I decided it was time to throw down the gauntlet and said, "Then prove it!"

"What?" He said in surprise. How he didn't see that coming I will never know. I guess it was because all the blood had rushed from the big head to the little head and his brain was slightly deprived of oxygen.

I repeated my self, "I said, prove it!"

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" After Lyle said that, I knew for sure that the little head was getting all the oxygen! The advantage was definitely in my court now! Time to press it.

Before he could think, I rubbed my pussy furrow along the length of his cock once more and said, "Try it. "

"Are you kidding? I'm not going to do that. It wouldn't mean anything." He said indignantly.

I did it again and said, "It would mean we had a good time."

"There's other ways to have a good time." He said after a few seconds. The delay in his response told me he was breaking down.

"In this position, are you kidding me? What do you suggest we do, play a game of twister?" I said logically. Yeah, I was being logical all right, about as logical as a female alley cat in heat!

I felt his cock twitch against me as if it had a will of its own and he said, "No, I just…"

I lifted up and looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I bet you couldn't even take it for thirty seconds."

"Well, we will never know now will we? We don't even have a clock!" I guess he thought he could weasel out of it.

I wasn't about to let him off the hook that easily so I suggested, "You could count the number of times I go up and down."

"What? That's not the same thing!" Lyle responded, surprised. I guess he hadn't expected me to say that.

I started rubbing his dick in a slow repetitive motion with my pussy and said, "Close enough."

He remained quiet for several very long seconds. They whole time I kept teasing his cock with my pussy. He finally broke his silence.

"Fine, but when I tell you to stop after thirty seconds, you'll stop and then shut the hell up. Agreed?" He asked.

Smiling, I said, "Sure, if you can make it that far." Then I added, "Ready to start counting?"

"Go ahead, let's get this over!" And, as he said it, Lyle seemed anxious.

As slowly as I could, I lowered myself down on his prick until it was buried to the hilt. The feeling was so exquisite I felt my toes instantly curl.

As I began to rise up, I heard him say, "One."

I stopped and said, "You're supposed to wait until I reach the top! Now we'll have to start all over again. Try to get it right this time!" He was going to make this easy for me.

I began to ever so slowly pull myself up until only the tip of his cock was left in me. Then I began once more descending onto his prick as slowly as I could until it was completely filling my pussy. When I did, I felt Lyle's hands firmly grip my hips.

Once again, I raised myself leaving only the head of his penis in me. This time, he waited until I reached the top before saying "One."

I continued riding his manhood slowly several more times. Each time I did, the feeling became better than the time before.

When he had counted to 'Twenty-one', I stopped before continuing downward again and said to Lyle, "How is it."

"What?" He replied. I'd obviously caught him off guard.

As I rubbed his cock-head around the inside of the mouth of my pussy, I said, "I asked, how is it?"

"Stop talking; I trying to count." He said as I lowered myself again.

Two strokes later, I stopped moving, leaving is cock inside me and started massaging it with my vaginal muscles. After several seconds, I asked him, "What's the count up to?"

He seemed to be trying very hard to concentrate.

"I don't know! You made me loose count." It had taken him several seconds to respond. Probably because the whole time I had been massaging his cock with my pussy.

I said to him without stopping, "Well, then you're just going to have to start over again."

"That's not fair; you distracted me!" I felt his cock throb inside me as he said it.

As I began slowly rolling my hips, I said to him, "Nobody said I couldn't."

I noticed him close his eyes and I could swear I felt him push himself up inside me a little for just a second. Then he opened his eyes suddenly and said, "That's cheating."

"Not if we didn't put it in the rules it isn't." I said moving my pussy just a little bit up and down on his manhood, then began massaging it again as I reveled in the feeling of my pussy massaging his cock.

He closed his eyes again and said without opening them, "But I didn't know you were going to do that."

"You didn't ask. Now did you?" I said to him. The feeling was so good that I was beginning to have trouble concentrating myself.

Without opening his eyes, he said softly, "Cheater."

"You're stalling." I told him and started again moving the tiniest bit up and down on his cock.

"I am not." He denied. He still had not opened his eyes.

I raised myself up fully again and said to him, "Then start counting again from the beginning." And I began rhythmically moving my hips up and down each time enveloping his cock with my soaking wet pussy.

Every time I reached the bottom, his prick seemed to grow a bit larger inside of me and then a bit smaller when I reached the top.

When Lyle had just counted to "Twenty," I lowered my head and began French kissing the right side of his neck passionately which caused him to moan and softly, "That's dirty and you know it."

"Just playing by the rules. You better concentrate or you'll loose count again." I said as I slowed my movements on his manhood even more causing him to open his mouth to moan. When he did, he kept his mouth open.

It was still open when he reached 'twenty-nine', I leaned forward keeping the head of his cock still in my pussy and placed my right breast in his mouth.

He opened his eyes in surprise. When I made no attempt to remove it from his mouth, he began sucking my nipple.

I started rolling the head of his penis around the inside of my pussy lips as I said to him, "What's the count up to?"

"Huh?" He said with my breast still in his mouth.

I giggled, and pulled my nipple from his mount as I replied, "Oops, sorry. What's the count up to?"

"I don't know; I lost count again." He stated as he looked hungrily up at my breast.

I looked down at him, feigning disappointment and said, "Oh. Better start again I guess."

"Okay." He said without argument, as I started moving up and down on him again.

I lowered my mouth to his just in time for him to utter a muffled "one."

By the time we reached five, Lyle wasn't counting any more.

I could feel the stirrings of my orgasm building when I noticed that Lyle was beginning to rise and lower his hips with each movement I made.

The pace of our movements together quickened as we both began to sense our approaching orgasms.

"OHHH FUCK!" Lyle cried out as I began lifting my hips and rode just the top to inches of his cock with my pussy several times before taking him deeply once more.

I started contracting my vaginal muscles around his shaft, squeezing and releasing, over and over as I rode his shaft and impaled his manhood deeply in my womb.

"AHHH!" I cried out suddenly in ecstasy and I found I was no longer in control of my body for the contractions in my pussy had taken on a life of their own becoming stronger with every passing second.

When Lyle began hammering his manhood up into me my pussy began to spasm even more from the repeated impacts of his his pelvis on my clitoris.

"FUCKKK MEEE!" I screamed and writhed in orgasm as wave after wave of pleasure struck my body over and over again and I found myself ridding his manhood wildly.

My orgasm seized body was rocking atop him when suddenly he thrust his cock forcefully up into my pussy. When he did, his manhood seamed to grow even larger inside and I felt as if his engorged shaft were filling me completely. Mere seconds later he began filling me with his seed.

Each time he drove it into me sent a jolt of pleasure shooting through my body until finally all we could do is hold each other as we our bodies writhed in orgasmic rapture.