Matt and Ashley

Story Info
Another adventure for Ashley.
3.5k words
3.1
38.1k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am home fixing dinner when I hear you walk in the door.

"Hi honey, welcome home, I'm in the kitchen. How was your day at work?"

"It wasn't too bad." you say as you come up behind me and put your arms around me. You kiss my neck and then slide your hands up until you are fondling my tits. I tilt my head back and kiss you before you start tongue dueling me.

"I'm glad you had a good day and happy you are now home with me. You make me feel so good. As much as I'm enjoying what you are doing, I need to finish dinner. Will you put the salad and the rolls on the table while I get the stew ready?"

"If I have to I suppose," you say as you squeeze my tits one last time and smile as you go to put the items on the table.

"Will you put the drinks on the table also and then I should have everything ready."

"As you request my dear" you reply.

In just a few moments we are sitting down and talking.

"I received a phone call today that involves you." you mention. I look at you questioningly. "Jeff called me."

Jeff had called over the weekend after our recent meeting. We had talked about how we had enjoyed each other and looked forward to getting together again. I had given you the phone at that time for you to set something up since you had told both Jeff and I this is how you wanted this done. He didn't care if we got together again; he just wanted to set things up so he knew. He told us if we ever met to fuck without his knowledge, he would be gone and I didn't want you out of my life. Jeff was going to be coming over in a couple of days to fuck me again.

"What did he have to say?"

"He won't be coming over this week. He got sent out of the country to a job that was having problems and he will probably be gone for about 6 - 7 months he thinks. We did discuss some things to do while he was gone."

"What did you two come up with for me, or do I want to know."

"He told me what he wants to do when he gets back and I agreed with him on that. When he gets back, he will some time off. He wants to spend much of that time with you. He also is going to have some of his friends over to fuck you during this time. To make sure you will be able to handle that, he wants you fucked by different cocks while he is gone."

"And just what did you two plan about that? And what makes you think that I was going to go along with your plans. I know that I enjoyed getting fucked by Jeff and want to see him again, but what makes you think I want to get fucked by other guys."

"I saw your face while you were getting fucked by him and you will do anything to have his cock back in your pussy, even if he wanted to fuck you at 1st and Main at noon on a weekday. If he wants you to fuck his friends, all he has to do is hold back his cock from you until you agree."

"You are so sure of yourself aren't you? The bad thing is, you're probably right."

"On another, but somewhat similar note, I had my check up with Dr Davis this afternoon. He ran some blood work and everything is fine. He asked about his favorite patient and I said I guess I'm doing OK. He said he was talking about you. Is that why you seem to be going to see him so often."

"I'm glad to hear that, I wouldn't want to lose my apparent pimp now that I am supposedly going to be fucking just about any guy/guys you two pick out. He is handsome, hot and single. What more could a girl ask for."

"Bill and I talked for a bit after going over the test results. Did you know that he has a lab in his office and can get many test results back very quickly? I asked him about the test Jeff took to make sure he was clean and Bill said those take about a half hour to run."

"And just how did you bring Jeff into your conversation?"

"Not him, just his test. But it did lead to some further discussion. I said I had something to discuss with him and asked if this would be patient/doctor relationship and he said yes. I then told him that you had fucked Jeff and that we might need some help from him I told him I might need to have some guys tested at some time and could he have this done on short notice and what would the fee be. He said that as long as "short notice" was during normal office hours and he had a couple of hours, no problem. He said that there would be no fee on one condition. He is as hot for you as you are for him it seems. By the way, he will be here in about 45 minutes to receive his first payment, a fuck from you."

"WHAT!"

"You heard me. He gets to fuck you and we get free testing of any man before he fucks you to make sure he is healthy and clean. I'll clean up and you can go get ready. And by the way, no fucking him, or anyone else, without me setting it up."

I get up from the table and go to take a bath. I don't know if I am more pissed off Matt or turned on by the thought of getting fucked by Bill. I finish my bath, shave my cunt, but make-up and perfume on and then put on a mid-thigh skirt (with slits on both sides) and a halter top that ties in the back along with some 3-inch heels.

I walk into the family room as you are fixing both of us a drink. "I thought you might want this."

"Any thing special you want me to do?"

"Just greet him like you did Jeff, a big kiss and free access to you. I love you, for doing this and for being you."

The door bell rings before I get a chance to reply and Matt goes to answer the door. I hear them talking and laughing as they come back into family room. As soon as they walk in I get up and go over and give Bill and huge kiss and start swapping spit with my tongue diving into his mouth.

"Well HI and its good to see you too," you say when we break our kiss. I look at you and see you smiling and your pants tenting out.

"It's good to see you also," I tell him.

"We just had a drink Bill, would you like something?"

"Scotch will be fine."

"Coming right up," you say as you go to fix it. "More wine for you Ash?"

"Yes please honey."

Bill and I start talking and Matt brings out the drinks.

"Before I pass out the drinks Bill, why don't you take Ash's halter off? It's not like you haven't seen her tits before. We can enjoy our drinks and then get this party started."

"That would be my pleasure. Come over here Ashley and turn around."

I walk over to Bill and turn around. He unties the bottom and then slides his hands around me and under the top to fondle my breasts. I feel his warm breath on my neck and wish that he would start kissing my neck. Instead he pulls his hands back and unties the top tie and my top falls off. Now I an topless in front of two guys in my own home.

"Bill, you understand what we talked about today and you told me it is confidential between patient and doctor. I have talked with Ash and explained what will be happening. Ash, will you explain what the arrangement is."

"Since Matt will be having me fuck other men periodically to keep my pussy used to new cocks, we need someone we can trust who can run lab tests quickly and quietly so that we know the men who will be fucking me are clean of disease. The reason we are doing this is because Matt and Jeff want me ready to be used by Jeff and anyone he wishes to share me with or give me to. In return for this, you can use me any way you want when you make arrangements with Matt. I will do whatever you want and will not deny you any service or hole. I am at your service this evening to start this agreement."

"She also likes to have someone talk dirty to her and call her names, don't you bitch," Matt added.

"Yes."

"I can't believe this is happening. Ever since I saw you the first time as a patient I have wanted to be less than professional with you. Now I can. Come here so I can suck your tits for a bit."

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that the first time I was at your office" I say as I walk to him, take him by the hand and have him sit on the couch. "Since you are taller than I am, sit down and I will sit on your lap to make it easier for both of us." He starts fondling both tits and sucking one and then the other.

After a bit Matt suggests we head upstairs to the bedroom. I suddenly realize that he expects me to fuck Bill in our bed. I am being lead there by Bill when I finally ask about using the guest bedroom across the hall.

"I want you getting fucked in our room, in our bed slut."

As we walk in I can see that Matt has set up the video camera again and has the digital one handy also. He has placed a chair in the corner where I am guessing that he will be sitting and watching at least part of the time.

"I want you to remove my pants and suck my cock" Bill says. I lead him to the bed and get on my knees so I can be ready to suck when his pants are out of the way, which they quickly are. I push him back onto the bed and then start to suck his cock. His cock is similar to Matt's, just a little shorter and smaller, but close in both dimensions. I am slobbering on his cock to get it good and wet for when he puts it in my pussy, even though I can feel myself getting wet already.

I have been sucking away for several minutes when I hear a noise. I look over to the side and see Matt with the digital camera. "Look right here into the camera and hold still for a moment." He then takes a couple more pictures from a couple of different angles. "Now turn your left hand toward the camera so I can see your wedding ring." I do this and he takes some pictures.

"I want to taste you pussy," Bill says after I have sucked him some more. "Get up on the bed after I get the skirt off of you." He helps me stand and turn around so that he can unzip the skirt and lets it fall to the floor. "On the bed NOW and spread those legs slut." I quickly get on the bed and spread my legs wide open for him and he quickly starts eating my pussy. I am so wet and so turned on that I quickly come all over Bill's face.

"Are you sure you aren't an OB doctor?"

"I thought about it, but I like to sleep all night. Unless there is a lovely and sexy woman around to entertain. In that case I can stay up all night or am happy to be awakened."

"Well since you are here to fuck me, why don't you. Let me suck you some more to get you hard and then give it to me."

"Just suck it to get it wet, even though you are wet enough that it wouldn't take much to get inside your cunt." He puts his cock next to my lips and I start sucking and spitting on it.

"Lay back and open up, I'm coming in" he tells me. I get on to the bed and spread my legs while he gets between them and starts lining his cock up to my wet fuck hole. Once he is lined up he starts pushing in.

"Just shove it in her" Matt says. "She's ready to fuck."

Bill looks at me I and I nod my head up and down. With that he just rams all the way in.

"FFUUUCCCKKK!!" I hear someone scream and then realize it was me. "Fuck me hard and fast."

Bill starts pounding me and pushing me closer to the headboard with every thrust. When I finally hit it, my pussy is taking a royal pounding, and I am loving the pain/discomfort of this fucking.

"What are you Ash?" I hear Matt ask.

"I'm a slut that needs fucking."

"Whose slut are you?"

"I'm your fuck slut and anyone you want to give me to."

"Are you Bill's dirty fuck slut?"

"Yeessss."

"Should you be treated like a fucking married slut?"

"YES. Fuck me and treat me like the nasty, dirty, married white slut that I am. Oh fuck you feel so fucking good pounding me. Keep going, I'm close. Yes, yes, I'm cumming. OOOHHHHH, YYYEESSS, YYYEEESSS, YYEESS!" I'm not sure if I passed out or not, but I noticed that Bill has slowed down his fucking.

He pulls out and says, "Get on your hands and knees, I want you doggy style bitch." I quickly get into the position and then feel Bill putting his cock back in me again. It feels so dirty and yet so right to hear him call me a bitch, it excites me even more.

"Matt, come over and fuck this sluts face while I fuck her cunt." Matt comes over and we move so that I can blow Matt while still getting fucked by Bill. Thank goodness he has slowed down the force, or I would be on the floor in a matter of strokes.

Suddenly I hear a sound and feel a sharp pain on my right ass cheek, Bill has smacked it. It wasn't hurtful, it just felt good. Before I can respond, he has smacked the left one also. I can feel my ass getting warm. "Did you like that slut? Did you like getting your ass swatted?" I tried to answer, but Matt has his cock in my throat and I could only moan a yes. "Answer me bitch" he says, this time I nod my head up and down as much as I can.

I keep sucking my husband while Bill is fucking my cunt. I can tell Matt is excited since he appears to be ready to cum very soon. I hear him grunt and then shout "shit, I'm cuming in your face cunt slut. Here it is now." He starts blasting a huge load of cum down my throat, more than he normally shoots. Now I can concentrate on the new cock in my pussy, which is really pounding me.

I hear my husband give Bill encouragement while fucking my cunt hard and deep. "Fuck her good Bill, enjoy the first time with the slut. Fuck him good bitch; make me proud of my slut. Fill her cunt with your cum and make her scream when you do." Then all of a sudden Bill yells that he is cuming and I feel him blast my cunt full of cum. He must have shot 5 or 6 rounds in me and some started leaking out while he was still fucking me. When he finally stopped, we both collapsed on the bed.

"That was fucking great to watch, you are so fucking hot bitch," Matt says. "Now clean his cock off with your mouth." Bill slowly rolls onto his back and I turn around to start using my mouth to clean our cum off his cock. Soon I'm jerking him and spitting on his cock to help keep it wet while I finish cleaning his balls.

"Are you ready for another round slut," Bill asks.

"Eat my pussy for a bit and I will be."

Bill gets between my legs again and starts driving my wild. Suddenly I feel him spit on my clit and I groan. "Did you like that? Did you like me spitting you your clit like you did my cock?"

"Yes, it felt kind of dirty, like what we've been doing tonight. You've already fucked and cum inside me and you had your tongue in my mouth so what difference does it make."

"I'll remember that. Has Matt ever spit on you?"

"I don't think so. He has eaten me hundreds of times, but I don't remember him spitting on me. Have you honey?"

"I don't believe so, but that is about to change." With that he comes over and spits on my tits and then rubs the moisture into my skin.

"I'm ready to fuck, here I come," says Bill as he slides up my body and points his cock at my cunts entrance. He then shoves it into me. inn one hard thrust.

"Oh yes, fuck your bitches pussy."

You keep pounding me and then you lean down and start sucking on my tits. I hold them up for you, offering my body to you for your pleasure. I am breathing hard when I feel something inside my mouth. "Oh my gosh, did you just spit in my mouth?"

"Yes."

"Oh that felt so dirty. I am just becoming a dirty little slut for my bastard husband and his friends. I love it."

"I'll keep that in mind" Bill says as he keeps pounding away in me.

All too soon he says he is about to cum. "Yes, cum in me and I'll cum with you. Cum with me you fucker, cum." About that time we both start cuming and then he collapses, half on me and half on the bed.

I sense motion and see Matt coming toward me while jerking himself off. "I'm going to cum all over your tits and face slut. Will that make you feel dirty to?"

"Yes, shot your cum on me, where ever you want you fucking bastard husband. YES."

By then he is beside me and unloads many shots of cum on his targets.

"Oh it feels so bad to have two lovers fucking me. But I love it so much. Thank you honey for sharing me with others. Thank you Bill for wanting to fuck me."

"Our pleasure" they say together and we all laugh.

"Well, I better be going, I have a busy day tomorrow" says Bill.

As he starts to get up get up I grab his hand. "Why don't you stay and spend the night with us. I want to sleep between my two lovers and feel them close to me. You can leave early in the morning to go home and change before you head to the office. I would really like that. Plus if you want to fuck me or have me please you in some way, I will. There is plenty of room in the bed. Please."

"Matt may want you to himself after having shared you for the evening."

"I think it's a great idea Bill. Please stay and keep our slut happy."

"If you are both sure of this."

"Oh yes!!"

"OK then," and with that he gets back into bed and we all fall asleep very quickly.

It felt so good having a lover on each side of me as I drifted off to sleep, wondering how I might be awakened during the night. As things turned out, we all slept all night. I woke up a bit before the alarm and slid down to blow Bill. He quickly woke up and starting fucking my face just before unloading in my mouth. I then turned around to see my husband jerking himself off. I moved his hand from his cock and started blowing him also and he quickly gave me his special present.

We all then jumped in the shower (thank goodness we had a large one), the guys got dressed and I walked naked to the front door to see my two lovers off to work.

As I watched them leave, I wondered what my husband has planned for me next.