Matt & Brad Take Me To An Adult Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to cum in her pussy, before you get her throat," dad instructed. "I'm going to give her a little snack, to kinda lubricate her throat. Then she'll be able to take her time with you. Trust me, she's worth the wait"

Brad was straining, trying to prolong his own climax. "You're actually going to cum in her mouth?" he queried. "I've got to see this."

My poor daddy barely managed to nod his head, just as his spasming cock twitched and jerked into my open mouth. He probably did that because he wanted to watch me show off for Brad by swallowing all his jism. I was more than ready to perform, as I gulped and licked greedily. As soon as he squeezed the last of his cum into my gaping mouth, he pulled his cock away from me.

"Daddy," I shrieked, "I wasn't done with you yet! I hate it when you do that!"

Licking the remainder of his cum from my lips, I realized that my studley uncle was getting close to cumming as well. I wrapped my arms around his husky shoulders and pulled him down on me, crushing my breasts against his massive chest. He pounded harder. Then it started.

"Oooohhhhhhhh!" I shouted. "Your cock feels sooooooo BIG!" Suddenly, I started to orgasm, again and again and again. "Fuck me! Ohhhhh! Fuck me, Uncle Brad!" I screamed, like the sexual little vixen I knew I was.

Brad looked up at his smirking brother in disbelief. Finally, he could hold out no longer, and came violently, slamming hard into me. I managed to muffle my screams somewhat by sucking and licking the sweat from Brad's muscular neck. I could somehow tell that he had never experienced so much animalistic sex from one woman in his whole life. I continued to hungrily lick the perspiration off his shoulders, as wave after wave of hot gooey cum sprayed deep inside my womb.

Brad rolled off me onto his back, completely spent. By then, Matt was completely dressed. "Thank you, Daddy, I purred. "I'll take good care of him."

Matt waved to the two of us as he blew a kiss my way and walked to the door. "Good luck, little brother! You're going to need it."

I got up, leaving my uncle spread eagled on the floor, and headed for the kitchen. When I came back to the living room sucking on a couple of ice cubes, I stopped at his feet and looked down at him. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I murmured.

Uncle Brad followed my eyes and saw that I was sizing up his limp cock. Raising up and bracing himself on his elbows, he muttered, "I think it's shot for a while, Lisa." I just kept sucking on the ice cubes as I knelt down on the floor beside him. Reaching out a tiny hand, I gently ran my fingers up and down the long, limp shaft. Brad suddenly started to squirm at the stirring in his groin as his once dead dick began to move and grow.

"Right on cue," I thought as I crunched the ice cube in my mouth. I bent over and ran my cool lips and tongue down the shaft to his balls. "Oooooooo, our juices tastes pretty good," I observed. Brad was now watching my every move. I gripped his hardening cock in my fist and pointed it straight up from his gorgeous abs. Locking eyes with his, I licked my puffy lips. "So, you've never been deep throated, huh?" Brad shook his head frantically from side to side. "Would you like me to give you a b-l-o-w-j-o-b?" I teased, mouthing the words as slowly and seductively as I could.

"Oh, yes!" he blurted out. "Please!"

I tightened my grip around his shaft, stroking firmly up and down its towering state. "I want to suck your cock, Brad," I told him. "I want to feel that big fat cock of yours down my throat. I want you to fuck my throat like you did my pussy."

I smacked my full lips together and curled my tongue up to touch the tip of my nose. He was mine, and I knew it. I bent over and licked and nibbled at his tummy while continuing to stroke his big cock.

"I love to suck big juicy cocks," I teased. "I love them to fuck my mouth and cum deep in my throat."

I wondered how long this big brute would take my taunting, when suddenly the answer to that question blossomed. Brad could stand my sexy talk no more, and grabbed a hand full of my hair with one hand and his cock in the other and jammed my mouth down over the head of his now rock hard cock! I was waiting for him to do just that, so when it happened I swallowed as much of his cock as I could on the first plunge.

"No hands, Lisa," he instructed. "Just your mouth, you talented little wench!" He released his hold on my hair and tried to brush it aside so he could watch me devour him. I was up on my knees between his legs now, sucking my way up and down the long hard shaft. Brad grunted and groaned in pleasure. I could tell he still could not believe what was happening to him.

How wonderfully incredible his cock felt going in and out of the tight constriction of my throat. My saliva coated the shiny shaft as my lips folded inward on the downward plunge and stretched outward, dragging on the upward release. I've tried so often to express how incredible it feels having a man's cock in my mouth. Nothing feels quite as intensely sexual as when a cock slides all the way down my throat. I have no gag reflex, therefore the only concern I have is breathing. Too often, I forget I need air as I lose myself in the excitement of a cock buried deep in my throat, feeling it throb and pulse with life.

Suddenly, I knew what I had to do with him. As he raised his hips towards my retreating mouth, I let the head pop out from between my lips and kissed the tip followed by little licks. Realizing that something was happening, he started to launch an immediate protest. Smiling at him, I put my index finger to his lips and whispered, "Trust me. Daddy taught me this, and I know you'll love it too."

I took him by his big schoolboy hand and led him over to the lazy boy chair. I maintained my possessive grip on his hand as I sat in the chair and pulled the side handle and tilted it all the way back. He began to understand, now, as I maneuvered him around behind my head and opened my mouth wide, waiting for him to fill it again. He wasted no time in pushing the stiff shaft of his cock downward into the sexy wet lips that welcomed him.

As he drove his throbbing cock back into my mouth, I knew he could watch the bulge that would form in my throat. I stretched my tongue out flat, as his cock slid easily in and out as I deepthroated every inch that he fed me. I reached back behind my head and dug my nails into his hips, guiding his cock in a steady rhythm. Then, the most wonderful thing happened. He stroked my hair and cupped my heavy breasts while he grunted and groaned and stroked in and out of my mouth.

I could feel my throat bulge outward as he rammed his cock deeply in and out of my slobbering mouth. Saliva dribbled out both sides of my mouth and down my cheeks. His thrusts became more urgent, as he drove his cock in deep and held it momentarily. As it filled my throat, I could feel it swell and stretch my jaws apart further.

"Come on, Lisa," he teased. "Suck it. I know you like me fucking your mouth like this. You love how my big cock fills your mouth, don't you? Suck, Lisa, suck!"

My nose flared and mashed tightly against his swollen balls. Surprised by the renewed urgency with which I dug my nails into his ass, forcing his cock deeply in and out of my mouth, he began to squeeze my tits harder. Feeling what I knew was close, I grabbed him hard by the ass cheeks and growled like a wild beast.

Confused, but in absolute abandonment, Brad watched almost helplessly. I pulled him flush to my face and permitted him to only withdraw far enough so I could gasp for air. Then I slammed him back all the way down to that most sensitive place in my throat. He started to get an idea of what I wanted, as I encouraged him to fuck my face. I tried to control his thrusts so that his cock only traveled back and forth about three or four inches at a time. He could feel the tiny ridge in my throat that the head of his cock slid over. Each time, I did everything but scream. His cock set off continual ripples of intense pleasure throughout my entire body each time the cockhead passed through that particular area. By now I was twisting and thrashing like a speared fish.

Then, I felt it. I knew what was about to happen! I was about to have a very powerful orgasm just from his cock fucking in and out of my throat! He gripped my big tits for balance as he kept driving his cock harder and deeper in and out of my aching jaws. At first, Brad was apparently afraid he was hurting me, but when he tried to withdraw I panicked and dug my nails into his ass again and sucked him back in. He knew he was close to cuming; and so did I.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" I groaned while slurping, sucking, and doing everything I could think of that would encourage him to ejaculate into my mouth. He put his hands behind his head, and looked down at my tightly closed eyes as he shot load after wonderful load of his hot cum down my throat.

I whimpered. I sobbed. I cried. I sucked. I swallowed. Tears of joy ran down my cheeks. When I finally let him slide from my mouth, I gulped for air.

"Oohhhhhhh! I've never cum like that before!" I sobbed "You actually made me cum with your cock in my throat! I love it!" Cum dripped from the corners of my well stretched mouth, down my chin. "You rest, and when you are ready, we'll do it again! And again! And again!"

Reluctantly, I had to leave the next afternoon to go back to work.

I'm not sure what I will write from my diary next. There are so many wonderfully fun experiences that come back to me as I read them. I think the next story will be my weekend with a soldier in the army barracks. After that I'll post my interview for my first job at the strip club in Santa Rosa. The club there is gone now, but the memories I have are fresh and alive in my mind, and will be in yours too. Until then, peace.

12