Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt picked up his beer and moved over next to Margie on the couch. When he sat down, Lisa immediately moved to his other side. Both girls started hugging him and stroking his body with their nimble fingers. Jamal and Maurice moved over to the couch, moving William out of the way. Jamal was starting to look upset as he looked down at Matt.

"That doesn't sound right...what happened with your friends?" He turned to Maurice. "Mo, you know anything about this?" Maurice just looked at his boss with a blank face.

Matt sat forward, gesturing for their attention. A young man named Paulie was here with a couple of his friends. I guess they didn't meet your dress code, because they were escorted right out the door."

Maurice started nodding his head. "Oh yeah, I remember. Shit, they were your friends, Matt?"

"What happened, Mo?" Jamal interrupted his bouncer. "Talk to me."

"Couple young kids came in, Boss...in torn jeans and old tee-shirts...didn't look like they could pay for a beer, let alone an hour for a table."

"That's it?" Jamal asked. "You tossed 'em caused they looked like they couldn't pay?"

Maurice was getting a little nervous as Jamal was getting more agitated. "No, man...that ain't all. They looked too young and they was getting up in all the girls' faces...made our guests uncomfortable."

Matt waived his hands to stop the two men from further discussion. He stood up and his living bookends stood with him. "Listen, I don't really care what happened before." He smiled as he watched Jamal and Maurice focus their attention on the two hot little twenty-year old bodies in front of them. "And, as I'm sure you can tell, I'm all about everybody being comfortable." He gently directed his sister and their roommate to stand against Maurice and Jamal. "I was hoping we might come to some sort of arrangement... then we would all be comfortable enough to come back...often."

Jamal was examining Lisa's breasts as Matt spoke. He was particularly delighted with the tiny triangles of pale flesh highlighting the hard, thick nipples on each tit. He rolled a swollen nub between his finger and thumb, slowly driving Lisa out of her mind. "What kind of arrangement might you be looking for, Matt?"

Matt smiled again as he took another hit of the outstanding weed. "Remember," he choked out over the smoke, "I'm all about comfort. Let's start with yours, gentlemen." He gestured to the girls and they immediately dropped to their knees beside their tall, black companions. Jamal and Maurice looked down to see small hands unzipping their pants and reaching in for their thickening cocks.

Lisa and Margie had been on the edge since they started dancing and making out. They were both so anxious to get this particular party started they were hardly listening to theirMaster'snegotiations. Much more interested in what was in hand, they started licking the thick, dark slabs of fuck-meat right in front of their faces. Margie was fighting to control herself as she became lost in the musky smell of pure male sex coming from Maurice's groin. "God," she thought, "my parents are so fucked up!" Lisa, knowing she had to impress the club manager, started sucking his big, dark purple colored head into her mouth.

"Comfortable, guys?" Matt asked as he watched his girls do what they do so well. "Maybe it would be better if you sat." He gestured to the couch and the two men sat down. Lisa and Margie moved with them, licking and sucking until two hard ebony poles jutted upwards. Jamal and Maurice were enjoying the oral attention until Matt spoke again. "Maybe," he spoke like he was thinking about what he was saying, "the girls can make you even more comfortable." Lisa and her Asian twin stood in front of the couch, facing each other right in front of the two excited men. They caressed each other gently, working their hands down the length of their trembling torsos. With hands at each others' hips, they peeled the little scraps of lace off of each other and turned back to the couch, their matching shaved pussies on display.

Turning back again, facing Matt, Lisa backed up a step, moving her firm, round ass over Jamal's thick, black shaft. Holding herself up with her left hand on his strong thigh, she used her right hand to grasp him and hold his thick, spongy head to her moist, spreading lips. At the same time, Margie climbed onto the couch on her knees, poised just above Maurice's impressive member. And then, together, they sank down over the hard, black cocks; the two men were going slowly insane with lust as the girls sank down an inch at a time, using every muscle they had to squeeze and please the hard, thick shafts sliding up their tight little white cunts.

The telephone behind the bar rang. Jamal told Henry to quit staring and answer the phone. He picked up the receiver and listened for a moment. "Eldon's at the front door, Boss..." he said to Jamal, "says two white boys...friends of Matt's...said they were expected."

Jamal looked at Matt and started to chuckle from deep in his gut. "Goddammit, I like your style, young man." He turned back to Henry. "Tell El to buy them a beer, keep them at the bar until we send for them." He checked with Matt – "That okay with you?" Matt nodded as he watched Jamal's big hand squeeze his sister's breasts as he lifted her up and then pulled her back down over the length of his deep purple, swollen cock. "Okay, then. I believe you have me exactly where you planned on having me, Mr. Matt."

He glanced across to see Margie frenching Maurice as she fucked her first black cock. She was all lust and hunger, sucking his tongue into her mouth and his massive cock into her wet, pulsating cunt. She was so close to cumming on her first black dick. She put her mouth next to Maurice's ear and whispered softly, "Please, baby, fuck me harder." Jamal and the others heard her and they all moaned and groaned at the raw lust on display.

Matt moved a step closer to Lisa and Jamal. "It's simple, Jamal. All I want is for me and the girls and a few of my friends to have a nice club to go to, shoot a little pool, smoke some dope...have a good time, you know?"

Jamal looked at Matt. "That sounds very reasonable...but why do I think maybe there's something else, too?"

Lisa turned around and kissed Jamal long and hard on his thick, dark lips. "Because you're smart as well as sexy, Boss." She gave him her cutest, sexiest little girl look. "Can I call you 'Boss', Jamal?"

"Sure, baby..." he grinned at the hot little coed sitting on his dick, "you can call me anything you like." He turned back to Matt. "So, what's the real deal, kid?" He was finding it hard to concentrate as Margie leaned towards them, helping Jamal massage Lisa's tits.

"It's easy, dude," Matt started to explain, "I got aPlan Aand aPlan B...your choice, but I thinkPlan Bis the better option."

"Go ahead...let me hear them." Jamal was chuckling again at Matt's nerve and poise.

Lisa and Margie kept fucking the two men as Matt explained the options. "Plan A," he said, "would be pretty casual. We'd drop by every couple of weeks, have a couple drinks, and shoot some pool. If you or your staff wanted a little attention from these girls, I'm sure they would be more than happy to comply. For that, I would like my friends to be made welcome here as well. Don't worry about Paulie...I'll see to it that when he comes, he's dressed properly and he behaves with a least a little dignity." Jamal chuckled. "Oh," Matt continued, "by the way, Paulie shoots about the best stick I've ever seen...side bets could be quite lucrative."

"Okay, sounds reasonable. What'sPlan B?" When he wasn't speaking, Jamal's lips were trying to suck the skin from Lisa's neck. He wasn't being particularly gentle – she loved it!

"Oh, I think this is way better, Jamal." Matt reached over to Maurice, who was still marveling at the way Margie's cunt clenched around his thick meat. "Give me another blunt, Mo." Matt spoke in the same voice he used with Lisa and Margie. Jamal looked on in amazement as Maurice opened his case and gave the young white boy one of his joints. "Thanks, Mo." Matt lit the joint and then turned back to Jamal. He ignored the puzzled look on Jamal's dark face and handed him the joint.

"Personally," Matt began, "I would like to be here a couple times a week." He bent down and kissed his sister on her swollen, puffy mouth. "Oh yeah," he chuckled as he moved to Margie and kissed her the same way. "I think Lisa and Mai Ling would like to spend some quality time here, too." He took the joint from Jamal's hand and sat down. He took a long hit, enjoying the sight of his sluts fucking the shiny black poles in front of him.

He blew a long plume of smoke at Lisa's pussy. "Okay...here's the deal. This is a great club, and I like you guys. So do the girls. We'll drop by a couple times a week. You and the guys can party with Lisa andMai Ling. When my friend's come by, they get this room if it's available. No charge for the room or the table...Paulie will let you make the book and side-bets are your own."


Jamal was impressed with Matt's control of the situation. "That's cool." He agreed to Matt's terms. "What about you, young son?" Jamal chuckled deeply. "What do you get out of this? This pussy is way too fine to pay for a few hours on a pool table."

Matt smiled at Jamal. "You know, I really like this part of town. Some great music, nice little clubs and places to eat." He put his palm on Lisa's breast and rubbed her in circles. "Some pretty hot women around here, too." Matt looked around the room. "Unfortunately, outside around here isn't too safe...especially for young, pale-skinned college students, you know?" Jamal nodded – Matt was telling the unfortunate truth.

"Well, I can't expect you to change the whole place overnight, Jamal...but it would be very cool if I knew that the girls and other friends who might be with me would be totally safe around here...you know...like someone heavy in the neighborhood vouched for us. That would be way cool."

"What do you think, Mo?" Jamal was chuckling again. "You think weheavyweightenough to protect this pussy?"

"Okay then," Matt resumed speaking in his control voice. "Just two things and we're done, okay?" He looked at Jamal directly. "First is...well, maybe three things, but the third..."

Jamal let out a big laugh. "Boy, I think you had enough of Mo's weed for one night. Now what you trying to suggest?"

Matt tried to control himself, but there was that little giggle in his voice. "Okay...first thing is..." he paused to make sure he had everyone's attention, "ladies, up please." Both Lisa and Margie lifted themselves slowly off the ebony poles embedded in their hot, wet cunts. Lisa turned back to face Jamal as she sank to her knees, right beside her China Doll. Both girls took the thick, crème-covered shafts into their mouths to finish what they had started earlier. "First thing, gentlemen, is that the only way you finish in them bareback is with current medical tests results. Current means within seventy-two hours, okay? Otherwise it's blowjobs...which...aren't too shabby...or condoms. Understand?"

Matt looked slowly from man to man, catching their eyes, making sure he was fully and completely understood. When he was satisfied, he looked at Jamal again. "Good," he said in a more pleasant tone, "I know you see the value in that for you as well as me and my babies."

Jamal stared at Matt for what seemed a long time. Still locking eyes with the young lad, he said, "Maurice, you know what I'm looking at?" The other man was leaning back, eyes closed as Margie used her throat muscles to massage his thick, black cock. But Jamal wasn't waiting for an answer. "I'll tell you, Mo...I'm looking at a man with all the necessary attributes to be good friend, that's what." His hand was riding the back of Lisa's neck as she bobbed up and down over his delicious chocolate log. "That is a perfectly acceptable condition, Matt. What else you got, buddy?"

"Okay," Matt continued, "I knew you'd like that one, J." Matt glanced over at the man with a strange look. "Okay if I call you J?" he asked. "It just kinda came out naturally."

Jamal looked at Matt again very seriously. "Yeah, that's fine. Last man called me J was my brother. Tell you about him some other time, but sure...that's cool."

"Cool," Matt continued as if there was never a doubt. "Finally, because we are both business men, let's put a value on all that I've been talking about."

Jamal looked at Maurice and punched him in the shoulder. "Wake up, Mo...this boy is good, god-dammit!" Maurice opened his eyes and rubbed his shoulder. He paid attention.

Matt smiled at Jamal, his new best friend and possible partner. "The girls will be here for you and your tuxedo posse, to be used as you like..." his voice dropped a notch and got a little more firm, "no marks...no shit...no pain that they don't agree to." Again, he paused while he looked all four men directly in the eye, one at a time. When they all nodded their understanding, he continued. "Other than that, they really love being dirty little sluts – pretty much anything goes. They'll let you know when no really means no. And the first time someone disrespects them or their decisions, the whole fucking arrangement is over." They all nodded again.

"The deal is for two nights a week, at least 4 hours a night. No charge to me, of course, for the room and the table and the booze we drink. Of course, when my friends play without me...no charge for the room and table, but they buy their own drinks. Unless you're making nice money off of them – then I know you'll do what gentlemen do." Jamal waved his hand in agreement, this was the small stuff. "And of course, if there was another, you know, local woman here...when I was here with the girls, well, that wouldn't be too bad, would it? But," he said to Jamal, "I'll leave that to you. Sound good so far?"

Jamal tried to scowl at him, but it was hard. He was high, the cutest little white girl he'd had in a long fucking time was sucking his dick like a seasoned pro, and he genuinely liked this kid. "Yeah, sounds fine so far." He shook his head back and forth. "Fuck me, Matt...I don't want to know what this Homecoming Queen pussy is gonna cost me. I'll pay...take it easy on a old man."

Matt smiled, ready to close the deal. He didn't want to be greedy, but the opportunity was too good to pass up. "Okay, old man, not that much...I am assuming you deal in a little something other than retail...I want two ounces of this very fine herb – per week – when I bring the girls over."

Maurice and Jamal looked at each other, then looked down at the twin heads bobbing on their cocks and then grinned as they slapped hands. Jamal looked at Matt and smiled. "Done and done, young son. Let's have a joint to celebrate."

"Cool," Matt said with a huge grin breaking out over his face."Perfect,"he thought to himself. "Henry," Matt said, once again in complete control, "please call the bar and have my friends brought down." Jamal was once again amused by the young man's apparent control over his staff. "And, Henry," he called after the man, "you might want to get a bunch of condoms...unless any of you have a current letter from your doctor..."

Matt was exhausted from putting the whole thing together and his throat was way too dry. "William," he called as he sank down onto a chair facing Jamal and Maurice, "please, man, can you get me a cold beer? My throat's killing me." Once again, Jamal noticed with interest the way his well-trained staff was responding to Matt's requests. Matt leaned forward towards the two bobbing heads. "Okay, ladies...quit screwing around... time to end round one."

Lisa and Margie responded to Matt's command immediately. They both took the slick, thick, ebony shafts between their lips and over their tongues until the throbbing cocks were lodged deep in their throats. Then slowly, breathing through their noses, they started the swallowing technique that Lisa's mother had taught her and she had taught Margie. Both men started groaning as the twenty year old throat muscles worked their magic, drawing the hot, salty jism out of their balls and up the big, black roots. As the groaning became louder the girls used their perfectly manicured fingers to massage that sensitive patch of skin just behind the men's' sacs, causing hips to fly off the couch, driving the fat, purple-headed cocks even deeper down their throats.

Neither Jamal nor Maurice could ever remember getting sucked off like that. Of course, as they blasted their thick crème down the coeds' throats, all they were aware of was the pure passion of complete release. Only later, when they talked about it, did they realize it was the first time that they never had to hold the girls' heads down – they fuckin' loved it as much as the men they'd blown!

As Lisa swallowed Jamal's salty load, her body was vibrating along every nerve path. Her younger brother had just sold her hot little ass to these gorgeous hunks. She couldn't wait to start their new arrangement. Like Margie, she was more than happy to fuck her brother's friends, but she was craving something more exciting...more on the edge as their parents described it. She was finally getting it...understanding what her mother and her father told them about that long New Year's Eve night and day.

Lisa found her Asian lover in the throes of her own climax as she lovingly cleaned Maurice's spent tool. She licked and sucked his crème and her saliva off his slick black shaft and his ebony sac. Sliding her hands up Margie's back, Lisa moved them around until she cupped the perfect golden globes in her hands, trapping Margie's nipples between her fingers. Lisa lifted her lover to her feet, turned her around so they were face to face, and then they kissed each other as though no one else was around. They were locked in that intimate embrace when they heard the high pitch of Paulie's distinctive voice. "Christ, Matt, what the fuck is going on here?"

Jamal looked at Matt and then turned to Maurice. "That the one?" he asked, motioning towards Paulie. Maurice nodded and rolled his eyes back in his head.

Matt was chuckling along with Jamal. "Dude, I don't blame you...just no more, right?" Maurice acknowledged the new deal with a long sigh. Matt grinned as he shook hands with Maurice and Jamal. Then he took Lisa in his arms and pulled her close against him, her hard nipples scraping across his shirt and her soaking pussy pulled tight against his muscular thigh. This is what she dreamed of...to be held and displayed like this...by her brother.

Margie slithered against Matt's other side, gently humping her panty-covered pussy against him, alternately kissing and licking Matt's neck and Lisa's sweet lips. Matt looked at his friends who were standing wide-eyed and open-mouthed between Henry and William. "Easy, boys...have you met William and Henry?" Winston and Paulie shook hands with the men next to them, but no one really looked away from Margie and Lisa; no one could. Matt saw that Jamal and Maurice had tucked themselves away and stood up to greet the new arrivals. Matt gestured towards his friends. "Winston...Paulie, I'd like you to meet Jamal and Maurice. Jamal...Maurice, my friends Winston and Paulie."

The two nervous and confused boys shook hands with the tall, bald men. "Uhm...Matt... this is the man who..." Paulie's voice was filled with stress as he spoke.

Maurice, trying not to enjoy the young boy's nervousness too much, smiled down at Paulie – his teeth looming large and white against his dark lips. "And I do apologize for that, Paulie...I truly do." Maurice put his arm around Paulie's shoulder and gave him a friendly hug. Paulie was speechless. "But I must say, I am...I mean we are...thankful for whatever it was that brought my man Matt and these lovely ladies into our club." He was grinning hugely, very stoned and deeply in love with the two coeds making out...swapping cum...just in front of him. He looked at his three cohorts and raised his arms in the air. "Can a brother get anAmento that?"