Matt and Polly

Story Info
A torrid affair.
5.7k words
3.21
51.9k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never intended to take a lover; I hadn't even looked for one. I was happily married. I love my husband and being unfaithful just wasn't in my vocabulary. But fate had other plans for me, unasked, unwanted and certainly not needed, I had a good sex life and it was varied.

But now I have, and it's the young man next door, not much more than a boy really, even now two months later I can't believe he gets me going like he does. I only have to look into his eyes and my knees weaken, my heart pops, and my pussy grates and grinds until it gets grated and ground.

And I have more opportunities than I need, I'm at home nearly every day on my own, and he is a stay at home student, with his parents out at work all day. The number of times I have said to myself, this is it, no more, today is the last time, I can't fail my marriage anymore. I am determined, and then there he is at my door, or I even find myself at his.

Within minutes I'm on my back, hands and knees, under him, on top of him, we 69 both ways, on my table, on his, under them, the sofa's, chairs, every bed in both houses, there isn't a way we haven't made love and there isn't anywhere he hasn't fucked me. And, he fucks where my husband hasn't, and I'm sure you can guess where that is!

I'm Pollyanna Stroud, Polly to my friends; I'm 35 years old, Mathew is the boy next door who is now my erstwhile lover. He is Matt to his friends and to me of course. Matt is a very appropriate name because I've spent an awful lot of time on ours and theirs.

I like the way I look, I'm not a cat walk model, I'm 5ft 5" tall, I have a good receptive sensitive body, with lots of erogenous zones. I'm good looking enough for me and my 'legion' of admirers, I say legion because I do have admirers, a woman knows when she looks good, and that includes me. It give's you an idea that I am as good looking as my would be suitors think.

I have long wavy auburn hair, parted in the centre, my face is pleasing and attractive, as I've said my sex life is good, and I love sex in all its forms. I love sucking Dave's cock, and that I believe, has helped my lips to become the now super pouted smile I have. I never say no to Dave, my husband, he wants it, he gets it.

Matt next door is only nineteen, and how he got me still puzzles me to this day, but get me he did, and he still has me hanging. I need him now, the sex I have with him isn't any better that with my Dave. But it's certainly different in every way. Please don't ask me why or how, it just is. I love making love, being made love to by both of them, and I love it when either takes it into his head to batter me wholesale, its fabulous to be pummelled that way.

Matt is about 6ft 1, or 2", good looking in a young rugged almost gangly way, but you can tell in a year or two he is going to be big, and I don't mean the size of his already ample dick! His body frame is just waiting for the meat to arrive before he becomes the man he undoubtedly will be.

What my future is I cannot guess at, I'm dead certain I will be found out sooner or later, I know I have to stop but I can't, I love being with him. His naked body is too much for me now to resist. Dave and I have no children; we both decided from the very start that we didn't want to be parents, well not for a long time any way. So over the years I've been on the pill, for several years he used a condom, and I also had a Dutch cap fitted, but generally I found it uncomfortable. And at the moment we use condoms, and we must be the shops best customer!

We have lived next door to him and his mom and dad for ten years, I've seen him grow up from a nine year old to the irresistible boy he now is. We are good friends with his mom and dad, we used to baby sit him when he was younger. I knew he had an eye for me when he entered puberty, even Dave giggled at it when he would catch him staring at me.

It might be that he has a mommy thing, or a MILF need, I don't know. But he has his girlfriends and was as normal as any other boy his age as far as I know. Over the years we went to each others houses for parties, BBQs and the rest of it. I didn't worry about Matt. I had always been one to be 'looked' at but I never gave anyone any encouragement, so why I succumbed to him when I did still surprises me.

It all happened as I said quite by fate, it had to be, it was a conundrum of events that led me to my seduction by him. I must have been ripe to be plucked, and he plucked me. Even if I was unaware that I was in the ripened sexually aroused condition that I had happened to be the night he got me.

We were about to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary, and it was to be held on the Friday night, the exact date, do you see what I mean, it was fate rearing it's ugly head. Even the date was to work against me. I of course did a lot of the preparatory work, bought in all the ingredients etc, and Friday was the day to get it all ready. We have extra fridges and freezers in the garage, so I cleaned it and decided to prepare the sandwiches and other foods in there and leave them covered up.

The centre piece of the buffet was a large smoked salmon whole, and the caterer was paid to present it in a bed of salads and other complimentary foods. The rear dining room was the dining area, and our large sitting room, the kitchen and conservatory were the reception rooms for people to mingle. Let me say here, that although our homes are furnished in a completely different way, both houses were built exactly the same way; they even have a conservatory as big, but designed differently to ours.

I nipped out at around 5pm on the Thursday afternoon with Matt to help me to do some last minute shopping, we returned with my purchases. As I approached my front door I noticed some water seeping out from underneath it. I opened it and water flooded out, the whole of the house downstairs was under about 4" of water!

I screamed, Matt took my arm to steady me, and then I noticed water running down my stairs. He dashed into the garage where he knew the main water valve was and shut it off for me. Water up to our ankles, he ran upstairs and I heard him say, "Jesus fucking wept!"

"What is it Matt, what's happened?" I cried.

"The ceiling in your bedroom is down, there must have been a burst of some sort, it's and awful mess Polly," he shouted. I hurried up and saw what he meant. This is what led me to my unfaithfulness, but not yet, no, which was to be tomorrow late at night, in fact it was to be about 3am in the morning.

I called Dave, who called the insurance etc, he dashed home and we surveyed the mess, the ceiling in out bedroom was down, and the ceiling in our sitting room was sagging under the weight of the water in it. The whole of downstairs were flooded, the carpets already ruined. And I suppose the whole of the furniture which you could see where it had soaked up water.

Then I said, "Oh god Dave, what about tomorrow, our anniversary, what are we going to do?" I wept then, I was heart broken, my home, my beautiful home was ruined, and so was my big night. He comforted me and said.

"We'll think of something darling, don't worry something will turn up." And that when fate further entered my life.

"Why not have it at our house, mom and dad are on holiday, I'll call them to square it, I know they will say yes." It was Matt and he was saving the day, and fate was leading me head first, or should it be pussy first, to his young and very dynamic cock!

Dave grinned broadly, "what a great idea Matt, call your parents, lets get the show back on the road," he almost laughed. He knew the insurance would take care of everything, so while he was as upset as I was, he had a philosophical view about it. I was still so upset I had no thoughts except my ruined home. Matt called his parents, the answer was a firm yes, with one proviso, if anyone stayed over they mustn't use their bed room.

We still had two other bedrooms in our house, Dave called everybody to tell them of our change of plans and why, the people who were going to stay with us, all, to a man, and woman, all said they would book hotels and keep out of the way.

Rescue people came and checked the damage, did emergency repairs, and said they would be back in the morning to effect proper reparations. There was only one serviceable room upstairs, the rear bedroom. So that's where Dave and I would camp out. That evening we made a transfer of all the foods that weren't perishable to Matt's house, he was a star, he worked tirelessly.

Dave even said, with a smile on his face, "You'll have to pay him you know?" and he gave me a lascivious wink. I laughed, and said just as leeringly back.

"You never know Dave, that might just be fun." I sniggered, and we both giggled, how prophetic my words would turn out to be. He took his payment alright, and is still doing so.

The next day I was at it every minute, getting it all ready, the caterers turned up right on time, the table was set by them and the food ensemble built by them too looked magnificent. At 7pm people started arriving, it was a fantastic night, the food, the drink, the ambience, and everything was so good I cried when a few speeches were made.

Wine and food filled everyone, tipsy, drunk in a few cases, but affable, our friends started to leave about 2am, once that was on the go, they all began to make a move. Dave had had enough to drink and was tipsy as well. Matt suggested sleeping over in their guest room, there was only him, so I agreed, again, do you see what I mean? Fate had it in for me. Everything that had happened since the burst yesterday was leading me down the path and on to infidelity.

Dave had a couple of extra glasses of wine and was almost asleep, I struggled to get him up, and I knew carrying him upstairs was impossible, until Matt lent a hand, he and I half carried Dave up. By the time we got him there we were both gasping. Dave doesn't normally drink a lot but he'd obviously had a few tonight. When we finally plopped him down on the bed, he was snoring already and I knew he would be out to this world until the morning. I lifted his feet on; and I decided to leave him still dressed as he was.

I needed a cup of coffee, and that is something I never do. Do you see what I mean? Fate was reaching out its hand to snare me! Matt put his arm around me as we went down stairs, I was so grateful to him for all the help he had given me, all the work he had done. I don't know to this day why I did what I did, but I just turned to him in the darkened hallway, he put his arms around me, held me to him and kissed me.

I went into sexual desperate need mode in a heartbeat, I wanted to be loved, cherished, needed, and wanted, after all the trauma and then the success of the night. But most of all he was charging me up to full power. I could feel his cock pressing into me and I knew that if he went ahead, he would have me, all of me. His kiss and his hold on me deepened.

At that moment in time, Dave asleep upstairs right above my head didn't exist, all I knew was this boy had flipped me, I might as well have been in chains. I felt captured completely. I suppose the drink helped, but it was fate that had led me here, and about to do what I was going to do. Matt seemed to have the control, he led, I followed, the boy was leading the woman to her adulterous fate, Now do you see what I mean?

I found myself being lowered on to their sofa, my clothes being removed, in between hot kisses, and expert twisting of my now super sensitive nipples. The fingers dipping in and out of my pussy pushed me down into my adulteress life. I felt for and found his lovely young cock, one that would fit me like a finger in a silk glove.

I don't remember him getting naked, but his skin was all over mine and no barriers like clothing to stop the red hot fire seeping into me from him. At 19 he knew a lot more than Dave and I had done at that age. Then it appeared in my head that all consuming knowledge that his young and strident cock was about to slice me in two, carve me up, quarter me, and hang me for my sins.

He was at my side half leaning over me, then in the gloom he was peering directly down at me. I knew then it and he was on his way, that little nudge, his cock top was looking for the wet slit. It found it and the glorious feeling of it sliding into me. The parting of my knees, the unstoppable spreading of them under pressure from him. The lifting of them, my feet sliding over his upper thighs and the sensational brain numbing effect of cock hitting bottom, the first withdrawal, the first heavy thrust back in.

His eyes were locked on mine; I reached for our fist lover's kiss in total contact with his hot body. Matt hunched over me, he couldn't stop himself from cumming, I felt him spew his red hot cum up and into me, where it caused me to implode into a violent climax that blew my mind. We both shared our cumming together, but savoured the absolute glory of cumming at all.

I felt, being the experienced sexual animal that I was a sense of regret, not at having cum just like I had. But the fact that he had cum so soon, I wanted that cock of his to ravage me for a while, and it looked like I was going to be disappointed. I was just about to say, "come on Matt, we have to get up," when he thudded his prick back into me.

He didn't need a second wind, he was up for it still, his cock hadn't wavered. His grip on me tightened, his power held me, his prick plundered me and kept on plundering, scaling the heights, and plumbing the depths of my scalding red hot pussy. I bagan to cum again, followed by another and then I was off! Cum followed cum, climax hit on climax, orgasm exploded on orgasm.

Matt above me had a sort of manic look on his face. He told me later that, if this was going to be a once only, he was going to make the most of it. And oh how he made the most of it, even Dave hasn't fucked me the way Matt fucked me that night, he was unstoppable, not that I wanted him to stop, though my climaxes were wrecking me completely.

Our lips were in constant contact, and I gouged ravines into his back and shoulders, all this did were to urge him on to greater and greater things. I was the recipient of total maniacal loving, rutting, routing, and fucking that fateful night.

When he finally eased up and gave me his second and last load, he lowered himself on to me where I loved him, kissed him, and hugged him to me, wrapping him in my arms and legs. I already knew, even if he didn't, that this was not the last time he would have me, it couldn't be. Not after what he'd just done to me and for me.

The light outside was breaking, it was dawn, I looked at the clock, it showed 6am, he had been on me and in me for the last three hours or so, not always in motion. But his prick had tamed this woman for good, that much was obvious, well, it was to me, maybe not to him though, not yet.

In between sharing kisses and loving touches, I told him.

"Matt I have to go up; Dave may wake and not find me where I should be."

"Yes Polly I understand, but er, can er, we er,"

"Yes," I interrupted, we can and we will, but we have to be careful, promise?" He swore on his life.

He kissed and fondled me all the way up the stairs, my nipples, pussy and neck got it all the way, it was fabulous. And so illicit and naughty, my husband I knew, would still be snoring, but it didn't detract from my luscious feeling of being bad! I actually had a little cum stood at the bedroom door.

Matt left and went to his room, I almost followed him! But instead went into the bathroom to clean myself up, and check myself out, I had no idea if Matt had marked me, fortunately he hadn't. I crawled into bed with my husband knowing I had another's man's hot spunk in me.

I opened my eyes about 5 hours later; I was cuddled up to Dave who was himself still asleep. I felt for his cock which woke up and bid me good morning. Dave groaned, I heard him mutter something, then.

"Oh Jesus Christ, what did I drink last night?"

" A lot," I told him, while tugging gently on his growing cock.

"Please Polly not now honey, I feel done for." I decided a blow job was in order and soon had him up and running, wreck or not. He had his hands in my hair as I went for the finish line, I was amazed myself at my arousal, I was as hot as fresh baked potatoes! Dave shot his lovely load and I had breakfast in bed, wonderful!

I started thinking about what I'd done last night, I had regrets, and I knew I shouldn't have done it, that it shouldn't have happened. I should have been stronger, believed in my marriage more, but in my defence I hadn't set out to do it. I had never in my life intended on an love affair. And I also knew I had loved the way he had first, undone me, then done me big time, and good style too.

Dave nodded off again and I slipped out of bed, I peeked into Matt's room and he was sleeping. I was so tempted to tip toe in and cop a feel, so I did. I closed the door behind me, slid to my knees and groped under the sheet. His cock felt gorgeous, remembrance of how he had made me cum last night cramped my stomach muscles.

I quickly left, with my resolve to have it again and soon, made for me by the simple act of touching the young invigorating cock. I had a long luxurious shower with him on my mind. I wasn't committing myself to an affair, but I was full of bad intentions to have it again. I didn't have to wait long.

I looked in cupboards for something to cook for breakfast in a strange kitchen, my neighbour's kitchen and my new lover's domain. As I was reaching into the freezer, bent over at the waist, I felt my dress being lifted, my thong being pulled aside and cock entering me. I looked down at the feet behind me, they weren't my husbands!

I quickly shut the freezer door but stayed bent over. He pulled me around and I was over the table in a moment, and in a moment more I was stuffed full like a Christmas turkey. I moaned quietly to him. I was looking out of his window at my house as I got well and truly reamed.

"Please Matt," I breathed, "don't make a noise, and don't make me make a noise either please?" He reached forward and I had a hand clamped over my mouth, I was getting hammered from behind like a steam train.

I could feel my cum running down my thighs as he beat me again, was there no ends to this boys talents for fucking the wonderful life out of me? I felt him fall lightly on to my back and he filled me once more. Pulling me upright but still in me he kissed my neck, it was too much, I loved it and I came once more.

Matt stood away, I turned and went into his arms again, kissing each other passionately, I said.

"Its time I got Dave up, we have a lot to do today," and before I could add anything, he said.

"I certainly have a lot to do!" he sniggered and crushed me to him.

"You promised to be careful Matt, don't spoil things, please?"

"You have my word Polly, don't worry."

I left it at that, I got Dave up, and together we started repairing Matt's house, then we repaired to our own, first to re survey the damage and to get lists ready for the insurance etc. The assessor called, he was very nice and promised we were fully insured, new for old.

Our downstairs was in reasonable condition, though well wet, we decided that we would stay at Matt's again, his parents insisted on it. I cooked a dinner for three in my kitchen but I wasn't very happy about it. All of it got carried over to Matt's and we ate there. I was acutely aware of Matt, he was close to me all the time, my pussy wouldn't stop calling out for him.

There were films on the TV and we sat and watched, soon Dave's hangover got the better of him and suggested we go to bed.

"I just want to see the end of this film Dave," I told him.

"Okay," he said, "but I'm going up love, I'll see you later okay?" he kissed my cheek and off he went, but saying goodnight to Matt too.

12