Matt Becomes Mattie Ch. 07

Story Info
A true story of my transformation with my wife.
2.9k words
4.62
44.5k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my clutch bag, Jo hers, and we had a little kiss session.

"I could take you now, Mattie; I love you so much and I want to fuck your rigid."

I laughed, "Mmmm, we will just have to wait until later."

We left the suite and locked the door; I took the card-key and put it in my bag.

We headed down for a celebratory drink and then we had a wonderful dinner in this Michelin-starred dining room, beautifully decorated with white linen, sparkling glasses and candle-lit. Both of us had the most amazing lobster main course and the desserts were sublime. We couldn't really misbehave here and our chat was focused more on family, but with a little imaginary scene-setting about what other diners would be engaging in later.

We lingered at the table enjoying our wine, having chosen an excellent vintage Montrachet for the shellfish and a half bottle of a fine Premier Cru Bordeaux with some cheese.

We had coffee and petit fours in the lounge in front of this lovely, huge log fire and nestled in to each other. Some half an hour on, I knew that I had to go and assemble Jo's final present and I should do it now as I was getting quite excited myself at the thought of the love making to come this evening. I indicated to Jo,

"Honey, I just need to go to the Ladies and I might have something special to do upstairs, if you know what I mean."

"Have you been naughty in getting me another present; I really just want you."

"Maybe, honey, maybe that is coming."

I got up from the sofa and smiled at her.

"I might be fifteen or twenty minutes, so could you be so kind and get a port for me perhaps and you could have another glass of Armagnac, if you wish."

"Ok. Love you. Don't get lost up there."

"Love you."

I left the room gracefully and then shot upstairs. Down the corridor to the end and I tapped on the so-called empty bedroom door and went into our Suite to the inter-joining door. I opened my side and I heard the door on the other side being undone. I slid the key into the main part of the door and opened it and there was Louise standing there.

She looked magnificent and I moved to her took her in my arms and kissed her. She responded and our kiss was long and lingering.

"Not me now, Louise, Joanna is downstairs."

Louise had travelled down to Malmesbury late afternoon and I had also booked her into the spa and for a nails manicure, hair and make-up following me, and when I knew Joanna would be clear of the spa. She had quietly eaten in the room and then prepared herself for tonight to my suggestions and with the help of the assistants that I had used earlier.

"Goodness me, we look alike."

Our hair, make-up and lipstick were done similarly and our nails were Frenched in a similar manner. The only real difference between us dress-wise, apart from jewellery, was that Louise was standing there without a dress, otherwise her corset, panties, stockings and shoes were the same as mine. She looked divine with the tassels of her corset, a different size of course, hanging down her bottom.

"Let's get you ready, shall we?"

"Yes, I am so excited and rather nervous."

"I understand; Joanna looks stunning by the way, and has absolutely no idea of this."

We pulled the doors back so the Suite was really two bedrooms now. Louise came through and saw the equipment.

"Wow, look at these" as she saw the Tower and the Stool. Next to the Tower I had strategically placed one of our wedges and Jo's favourite harness and the new double cock with seven inches by five of cock on each side of the harness. This one had the little rubber squeezy to let some fluid go into each pussy.

"Yes, you will become acquainted with those shortly, I am sure. The toilet seat is in the bathroom."

Louise went and had a look as I pulled out Joanna's other present. I went to move the Tower to the darker corner as one put the halogen spot lighting on, so that Joanna's eyes would gravitate to her new piece of equipment. Louise came back and helped me and then we quickly assembled the present, a Stockade. This was an H bar on the floor and the victim gets on all fours. Ankles and wrists are secured to soft cuffs off the short bars at either end. At one end there was a short adjustable vertical pole and off this there was a padded steel collar to lock home the victim's head so the victim would be completely immobilised. The long bar could be adjusted for length to allow for different sized 'prisoners'.

On the other bar, where the ankles were cuffed, at the intersection with the bar parallel to the body there was a taller vertical pole to screw in to the base. This rod then had an adjustable long pole off it and the fitting allowed it to be moved in and out, up or down or at an angle. And it could also be rotated. At one end of the arm there was a fitting that would allow any vibrator or dildo to be fitted; the arm could be put up against a male or female orifice and inserted and there was nothing that 'the victim' could do.

It only took a couple of minutes to assemble it and I laid out two or three of our vibrators including a new rotating one and my favourite heavy chrome vibe. I also left a crop and a paddle next to it.

"Oooh, I could ride that now, Mattie."

"No, let's tackle you now and onto the Tower, please Louise"

Louise moved into position and I secured her neck and then her waist into position with the collars. I followed this by getting her to remove her panties, leaving them on the base plate of the Tower. I secured her ankles, forcing her legs apart and opening up her mons. I knew she was wet and could readily smell her sex. It took a lot of self-restraint not to immediately pleasure her on the spot.

I went to the bathroom and recovered Joanna's black Hanro briefs that she had been wearing all day, and another pair I had been saving in a ziplock. I came back to Louise with them and, on the way over, went into my bag and grabbed an old stocking and a new ball gag.

"I want you to meditate on Joanna's scent; this is what she does to me, as you know."

"Ok"

"Have you bought your white lacy panties that you have been wearing since our trip to Oxford?"

"Yes, Mattie, they are ready for you in a ziplock in the right bedside drawer in the bedroom. They are in an awful state and I am sorry, I have cum twice this afternoon and evening in them, just on the excitement of all of this. I have never felt so horny."

"Thank you, my sweetie"

I kissed her and then took the ziplock pair of Jo's used panties. I flipped them inside out and pushed them home into her mouth. I followed this by taking Jo's 'todays' briefs and did to Louise what Jo frequently liked to do to me, securing the gusset over her nose and then tightening it with the stocking behind her so that her heavily made-up eyes looked out of the brief's leg holes. I stood back and looked at my work; Joanna would love this.

I heard Louise's sigh and move against the gag as Joanna's scent enveloped her senses.

"Enjoy her and think about her, Louise, what she will be doing to you shortly."

I heard another sigh of pleasure.

I wasn't finished though. Having heard about Louise's likes and also been privy to seeing her pierced pussy, I had been naughty in the sex shop in Oxford.

I went back to the bag and came back with two small boxes. I placed them on the floor and stood up and pulled Louise's bra cups on her corset a bit so as to reveal her lovely brown, pert nipples. I pushed my head forward and gave them a little suck and a tweak with my forefinger and thumb so as to make them stand up and I rubbed a little cream in, so as to assist the process about to be undertaken.

I reached into the box and pulled out two nipple suction cups cum bottles, hooked them on to the pipe up to the squeeze pump and placed them over her aureole areas. I used the bulb to suck out the air and clamped off the tubes. Already, her nipples were protruding into their little jars. I liked the sight. I could hear Joanna moaning through her muffle.

From the second box, I got on my knees and approached her pussy. It looked great with its new French landing strip. I ran my finger up and down it twice, pushing her labia out and then focused on her clit. Louise was more than nice and wet now. I went into the box and pulled out three weights on hooks and hung the smallest one off her clitoral ring and the other heavier two off each labial ring. I could hear her trying to fight this for her comfort. I quickly ran my tongue up and down and she tasted delicious.

Back into the box again and I pulled out a thin ivory ribbon and thread it through her two labial rings and then through the clitoral ring and tied it off. On one ribbon, I had fixed a small present tag card saying, "Happy Birthday, Jo, with love from Mattie xxxx. Use Louise how you ever wish tonight."

I got up, looked at my work, gave Louise a kiss on her briefed and gagged lips, and then went to the bathroom just to ensure there was no 'Louise scent' on me. I adjusted the lighting down on the bed lamps, turned up the spots over the Stockade, and turned down the lighting over Louise's corner as well as her room.

I closed the door and headed downstairs, leaving Louise to contemplate and get ready for Joanna's attention.

Back to the lounge and Jo had my port ready.

"Thanks for waiting, honey."

I took a sip.

"Ok, everything alright?"

"Yes, a good pee and I just needed to ensure everything was perfect for you."

"Well give me a kiss then."

I leant forward and gave her a slow kiss; no one else was in the area we were sitting in. She took a sip of Armagnac.

I nestled into her and whispered, "I love you and want to feel you in me."

"Mmmmm, my gorgeous thing, guess I can't tease those nipples of yours, yet."

"No, not yet, don't know if you can use nipple cups on them soon."

"And your bottom is still tender, guess I can't invade that. Looks like more aromatherapy and anal torture for you tonight, Mattie."

These sweet nothings continued on for half an hour, getting all that more risqué as we built our excitement. And in the back of my mind, I knew Louise would be desperate for attaining relief.

We got up and headed upstairs, having grabbed a bottle of champagne. Down the corridor and outside the door, Jo was all over me wanting to kiss me and feel my stockings and garters. I let Jo open the door with they key.

She stepped in and saw the Stockade in front of her.

"Wow, your love channel is going to be seriously taken tonight and I need to give some attention to your bottom, Mattie. Than you, it's fantastic"

She walked around the frame to inspect it and saw the rotating vibrator. As she got up from looking at the vibrator, the sight of the Tower hit her square on.

"Oh, myyyy Godddd, what on earth do we have here."

Her eyes were on stalks and she went scurrying across the suite and up to Louise.

"Is this you, Louise?"

She saw the card hanging on the end of Louise's ribbon chastity and just below the pussy weights. Louise was really hot and I could see cum on the stand base between her splayed legs.

"I just don't believe this, you two. It's incredible. God, I want you both!"

She went around the Tower and inspected my work, feeling Louise's corset.

"Gosh look at your nipples, and I just love those weights."

She felt down between Louise's bottom and explored her anus.

"You are so wet, Louise."

Meanwhile, I had slipped out of my dress and stood there in my corset.

"God, Mattie, you two are identically dressed and your eye make-up is the same. What have you two been up to?"

"It's your birthday, honey, Happy Birthday with love from us two."

"Well Mattie, what am I going to do? I am speechless."

"Jo, all I know is that Louise needs some relief from you. Look at her pussy and how it is dripping cum."

"I presume she can take some pain?"

Yes, she is ok with all that we do, and some more."

Jo pulled herself together.

"Ok, Mattie, I want you on the Stockade, facing me and Louise. You will be fucked as I start to take her virginity with us."

"Just a moment, Jo."

I slipped into the room Louise had been in and brought out the bag with her white lacy heavily stained panties in.

"What do we have here then?"

Jo took the panties out of the bag and held them up and looked at them.

"They are so heavy, how long has Louise been wearing these."

"Since Wednesday morning, Jo."

"You two are so naughty. Have you been making love then?"

"No Jo, she is for you so I haven't, even though I can say that I have been sorely tempted."

"I may share her with you; or rather you will please us. After all, she is my present from you."

Jo quickly secured me into position, turning the Stockade towards the Tower. She had me remove my panties before my ankles were cuffed. I felt the rotating vibrator approach my anus and soon it was home, gently vibrating away. Jo took the panties and put them over my head and used the other old stocking to secure the gusset into me. The aroma was very, very heavy and Louise was all over me in my brain.

Jo went over to the Tower to focus on Louise. Firstly, she upped the suction on her nipples, watching the effect take place. She then knelt down and undid the ribbon. She muttered,

"So nice and thoughtfully presented to me."

She ran her finger up and down Louise's love valley, playing with the rings and bouncing the weights. She then smelt and tasted her work before nuzzling into Louise's pussy to give her Louise the first experience of her tongue. I could see Louise trying to push onto Jo's excited tongue.

After five minutes of intense oral stimulation and Louise trying to release, Jo pulled back. She got up and adjusted the nipples once more; now Louise's nipples were engorged by an inch or so, and her aureoles were swollen into the cups, their ducts standing out. Jo firstly took one of our chrome anal plugs and inserted that into Louise; then she grabbed her crop which I had left near the Tower. I saw her crack the crop onto Louise's bottom three times on each cheek.

Jo came around the front of Louise and started to tease her breasts around her cups with the crop end, gently smacking the breast and then a short sharp smack. This had Louise really squirming. Louise kept this up and then decided to alternate her action by running the crop tip up and down Louise's pussy. Louise was all but coming now.

Jo now released Louise from her weights and nipple clamps, followed by taking her off the Tower, but not removing her used briefs and her gags. She helped her over to the wedge and pushed her down on it, bottom up presented for a doggy entry. She stood in front of Louise and slowly removed her briefs and put the harness on, inserting her end of the cock into her wet pussy, showing Louise her love channel in detail for the first time.

Jo came behind her and mounted Louise; she was so wet that she took the cock easily into her and Jo started her love fucking. Within a minute, Louise erupted from all the build-up of sexual tension and excitement, her body involuntarily spasming as her orgasm took over. Her heavy, creamy, cum came squirting out around the cock and her body was totally shaking with the intensity of what was coming over her. I wanted to taste it. Jo followed her in quest of a strong orgasm more driven from how her new girlfriend was responding to her.

Jo hit her climax a few seconds later and released the cock fluid into both of them, and then stayed in Louise as she continued to orgasm against the hard cock and all the previous two hours thoughts and experiences; in fact, it was seventy two hours of build up that was being released. I was so hot on Louise's aroma and the sight I had just witnessed and I felt my sexual excitement really building.