Matthew's Wife (written to order)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony bent his knees slightly and wanked himself for a few moments. Mike saw what his mate was about to do and moved his other hand away from Kim's tit and removed her high-leg panties to her knees. Tony took a step closer to Kim and crouched, his face contorting as he climaxed, spilling his warm seed all over Kim's pearly white tits, the cum spurting, forceful streams of sperm ejaculating from Tony's big black cock, covering Kim's milky breasts.

"Shit! You're so hot" Tony said. Kim felt elated and embarrassed with his cum dribbling down her cleavage and towards her tummy. Kim felt proud that she'd been able to turn another guy on, to the extent he was sexually aroused and wanted to cum, and that she had been able to accommodate his needs, to give him the sexual release that he needed. She felt proud that her body was still perceived as sexy and that people (other than her husband) found her sexually desirable.

"Here. Let me clean you up" Tony said leaning down and licking his own seed from her tits. His mouth began sucking on her nipples, the taste of his own spunk mingling with her breast milk. His spare hand felt her other breast, his actions becoming firmer and stronger, his actions becoming more intense as his state of arousal remained.

Kim felt so aroused as Tony massaged her chest, almost forgetting about Mike was still stroking her pubic hair, his fingers delicately sliding down her labia, touching her clitoris and making her gasp with excitement. Mike slid one finger, then two fingers into her wet and waiting vagina, the very same vagina that had given birth not 17 weeks earlier. God, it felt so good Kim thought to herself, unaware that she was moaning out loud in pleasure.

More movement around her and Kim was again vaguely aware of Tanya who had been watching the entire episode. A quick glance and Kim saw that Tanya was endeavouring to make a phone call or send a text or something. Her mind was taken back to the present time as Mike removed both his fingers from her pussy temporarily and Kim felt minor pangs of disappointment. Her disappointment was short lived.

Kim's pussy was soon filled again, only this time it was not a finger that penetrated her most personal of areas, it was cock.

Big black cock.

She felt his penis touch her pussy lips and with very little resistance, he entered her, slowly and steadily, inch by agonising inch he entered her with his big black erection. Kim experienced sensations that she'd never imagined possible as Mike began to fuck her doggy style. Kim had been fucked by a handful of men, their cocks differing in size but 7 inches had been about the most she'd ever had. Now Mike had inserted more than 7 inches and was penetrating her deeper, further than she'd ever experienced before.

She gulped in air, her body tingling all over. Without another second of hesitation, her body cheated her, bringing her to her first orgasm. Her entire body went totally rigid, her pussy muscles tightened on the cock that had stretched her labia more than anyone else ever had, except for when she was delivering her baby.

Her climax subsided and still Mike pushed in further, 8,9,10 inches and then some more. Her second climax came when she felt his balls slap against her buttocks, the full 12 inches inside her, the purple tip of his dick just touching the cervix, causing her to loose her control again, cumming and squirting on his cock.

Mike withdrew a couple of inches before sliding back into her again, his tip again stimulating her cervix. Kim squealed in delight as Mike fucked her, time after time, fucking her as deep as he could, the sound of his balls slapping against her buttocks. His rhythm and rate picked up and he thrust himself deep into Kim, his strong black hands holding her hips firm as he pounded her from behind.

Tony continued to suck on her tit, his hand squeezing her other tit as hard as he could. Kim squealed in agony as Tony continued to abuse her breasts, his sucking changing to nibbling, his teeth biting into her nipple as he pulled his head back, making her nipple elongate. Kim cried out in pain as Tony abused her but as quickly as he'd begun, he'd stopped. His cock was still erect and as he stood, she saw his testicles hanging from between his legs, his black busy pubic hair making his genitals look bearded!

Mike took his cue and withdrew from Kim, pulling her onto the bed with him so she was on top, his strong muscular body forcing her close to him, his erection finding its way back inside her, deep into her waiting pussy. Kim wanted Tanya to rescue her, to save her yet she also wanted the sex to continue. She felt herself blush but the guys had not noticed. Mike was now caressing her tits as he fucked her with Kim on top. She sensed Tony kneeling on the bed and guessed he also wanted to join in. Scared that he was getting rough and would violate her mouth again, this time painfully, she decided to ensure her mouth was occupied, leaning forward and kissing Mike. He opened his mouth and permitted her tongue to enter his mouth, replicating her actions.

Tony, however, had other ideas. He'd found another orifice he was interested in and without warning, penetrated her arse.

Kim felt pain like she'd never felt before, like a red hot poker in her anus. She tried to scream but Mike held her close, his tongue still deep inside her mouth. Tony thrust his 10 inches into her arse, Mike filling her cunt with 12 inches of black pudding, their thrusting unsynchronised, random thrusting causing Kim to enjoy and endure simultaneous penetration. Her eyes filled with tears as they fucked her holes, double penetration not bad enough, but DP by monster black cocks. Yet despite the pain, Kim felt yet another orgasm building.

Tanya had moved to a different position for a better view of her new colleague being fucked by these 18 year old students. Mike's big black cock slid in and out of Kim's pale white pussy, his hands firmly holding her hips still as he pounded her cunt, his rhythm building and becoming faster, the pace intensifying.

Kim found it harder to breathe as Mike fucked her harder.

"What was your name again?" he asked, nonchalantly, disengaging from the kiss.

"Kim" she replied, breathlessly.

"Fuck me, Kim. Push yourself back towards me and fuck me" he ordered. Kim responded, the sensation seeming to give even greater depth of penetration.

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me deeper. Please!" Kim implored as Mike pounded her pussy for all he was worth. He moved one hand from her hips and found her pussy, his fingers expertly finding her clitoris and his fingers worked it like a piece of plasticine.

Tony assumed she'd been talking to him to and he increased the pace, fucking her arse deeper and harder.

"Fuck me. Shit, I'm cumming!" she screamed, her body becoming rigid once again, thrusting herself forwards onto Mike's large cock. She was still mid-climax when she felt Mike do the same, then the tell tale sensation of his cock pulsating, rhythmically as he climaxed inside her, filling her open cunt with his warm black semen, beyond her cunt and deep beyond the cervix, bathing her very womb in black man's sperm. A few seconds later, Tony's cock pulsated within her arse, filling her descending colon with his white sticky sperm. He withdrew slowly and went to find a joint.

Kim collapsed on her fore arms, her arse still in the air. She fought hard to regain her breath, her eyes regaining focus and settling on the bin in the corner of the room, the one full of foil packets.

Kim disengaged from Mike, the removal of his now flaccid penis as erotic as being fucked by her own husband. Mike was bigger soft than her hubby was when erect. Fluid was matted into her dark pubic hair and some dribbled down her thighs onto the bed sheets.

"Shit!" she exclaimed.

"What?" said Mike, sitting up, her voice startling him.

"I'm still very fertile. You did use a condom, didn't you?" she asked, her face visibly paling. Mike shook his head.

"No. Didn't see a need to!" he answered honestly. Kim looked up at Tanya for support, dread and guilt in her eyes. What if she was pregnant? How would she explain a black baby to her husband?

But Tanya was busy with her phone, capturing video footage and still digital pictures of Kim being fucked by two black youths. Tanya knew this footage was probably more valuable than the footage of Saddam being hanged. Kim would soon be an international porn star on the internet and Tanya knew she'd make big bucks out of this. As for Tony & Mike, Tanya knew they'd take their payment in the form of fresh pussy. But for the time being, Kim was unaware of Tanya's intentions or the consequences of her actions. All Kim could do was worry if she would soon have another bulging belly and how she would explain a black baby to her faithful husband.

12