Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, and baby, these perfect little breasts, there are just no words," I gushed before leaning in and kissing the smooth curve of Kim's breast that wasn't covered by her bra. Kim played with my hair as I planted little pecks back and forth between her firm mounds.

I kissed my way over to Kim's cheek, then down to her ear,

"And these cute little earlobes," I whispered before taking Kim's earlobe between my teeth. I pulled gently on Kim's ear, then nibbled and sucked a little.

Kim eventually pulled my face in front of hers,

"Anything else?" she asked.

I returned Kim's smile and stared into her beautiful bright eyes,

"I could go on forever baby, but I think last on my list, but certainly not least would be these pretty little lips," I replied, as I ran my thumb across Kim's lower lip.

She took my thumb between her teeth and bit down lightly. I pulled my hand from Kim's mouth and cradled her face then leaned down. Our lips met and it was amazing. I slowly snaked my tongue into Kim's mouth and felt hers searching for mine.

Kim whimpered as she pulled me onto her. I felt her hands travelling up and down my back as we kissed. Just then, we were both startled by a loud burst of thunder. I pulled my face from Kim and looked up at the sky. It was still clear blue where we were but off in the distance were some slow moving dark clouds,

"Come on, we better head back before those clouds reach," Kim warned.

I rolled off of her and helped to quickly pack up our stuff. We slid on our flip flops and headed back down the trail towards the house.

Just as we stepped onto the covered porch deck outside the house a huge rainstorm came pouring down. I placed the picnic basket on the wooden deck next to the door and turned to Kim. I took her hand and walked us over to the white hammock at the far end of the deck. I climbed into the hammock and pulled Kim onto me. I was stretched out lengthways in the hammock, and Kim sat in my lap, hanging her legs over the side,

"Now, where were we," I mused as I sunk my face to Kim's breasts.

I licked Kim's warm skin as she wiggled her body. Kim pulled my head up from her,

"I think it was more like this," she cooed before kissing me on the lips.

Kim climbed all the way into the hammock with me and we both shifted our bodies around trying to get comfortable. We finally settled with Kim laying ontop of me and continued kissing. The hammock swung back and forth as the rain pounded down around us. Kim pressed her body hard against mine and I wrapped my arms around her. After a couple minutes we broke our kiss, both of us needing to catch our breaths. Kim rolled over, laying on her back ontop of me.

"Is this too uncomfortable for you?" Kim lovingly asked as she wiggled around trying to get comfy, her butt grinding against my groin, the weight of her body pressing against my obvious hardon.

I clasped my hands atop Kim's body, resting them on her abdomen,

"No, it's perfect babe," I answered.

Kim rested her hands on mine and nuzzled her head against my neck. We both lay there, swinging back and forth staring at the downpour.

I must have fallen asleep but when I woke up the skies were blue again and I was alone in the hammock. I wandered into the living room and found Kim on the couch with her laptop,

"You left me all alone," I faux complained.

"I know, I got up to go pee, and didn't want to get back in the hammock and wake you," she explained.

I joined her on the couch and waited for her to finish whatever she was doing on her laptop. Afterwards, we took a stroll out on the jetty. We stood at the end of the jetty and stared out at the lake, the water was so calm and serene. On the way back we encountered Steven out in the front yard of their house.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" he greeted.

Kim and I walked over to him and smiled,

"We're fine," she replied.

"Some storm we just had huh?" he commented.

"Yeah, just kinda came out of nowhere," I noted.

"So how long are you two at the lake house for?"

"Oh, just tonight and tomorrow night, we drive back the next morning," Kimberly explained.

"Oh, okay, this is our last night; we're heading out first thing in the morning. This sure is a beautiful place," Steven replied.

"Sure is," I agreed.

"Hey, I'll tell you what, Karen and I are having a bar-b-que for the kids tonight, you guys should join us," he offered.

"Oh we wouldn't want to impose," Kim stated.

"No, not at all, in fact, we're trying to use up all the stuff in the fridge so it doesn't waste, so there will be lots of food," he explained.

Kim and I looked at each other then back at Steven,

"Okay then, I guess it'll be fun," I replied.

"Great, I'll let Karen know, see you guys around eight?"

"Sure," Kim replied.

We waved goodbye and Kim and I walked back over to our house.

Kim and I just relaxed on the couch for the rest of the evening, watching television. At around seven, Kim got up,

"I think I'm gonna take a bath," she stated as she walked off into the bedroom.

I was replying to some text messages so I remained outside for a bit longer.

I finally set down my phone and made my way into the bedroom. I stripped down to my grey boxer briefs and walked into the bathroom. Kim was submerged in the lavish white bathtub on the far end of the bathroom; it was filled to the brim with foamy bath lather.

"Enjoying yourself?" I teased.

Kim opened her eyes and looked over to me and giggled.

I stood infront of the sink and quickly brushed my teeth and shaved. I bent over and removed my boxers, then grabbed my towel and walked over to the standalone glass door shower,

"You're not joining me? It's so lonely in here," Kim complained in a cute girly tone.

"I dunno baby, baths aren't really my thing," I replied.

"Oh really, I bet I can change your mind," she sultrily offered.

"Well. . . I certainly can't refuse that offer can I," I replied.

I hung up my towel on a nearby wall hook then climbed into the bathtub with Kim. Kim opened her legs and arms and I laid down on her. We kissed briefly and I felt Kim run her fingers along my chin,

"Mhmmm, my baby's face is nice and smooth," she cooed.

As we kissed, I lowered my hand to Kim's breasts, gently massaging her supple flesh. Her nipples were soft and puffy in the warm water, but after a few seconds of rubbing my fingers against them, they slowly became hard. I felt Kim's hand on my erection, she wrapped her fingers around me and squeezed,

"Found what you wanted?" I teased.

"Uh huh," she replied as she pressed the tip of my cock against the lips of her vagina.

I eased my hips down and slid into Kim. I groaned as I felt her warm tightness. Kim whimpered as I continued to press into her then kissed my lips.

I pushed further and finally filled Kim with all my manhood. She looked up to me and saw the sly grin on my face,

"What is it?" she asked.

My smile widened and I began slowly moving in and out of Kim's warm vagina,

"I was just thinking, we might have to make baths a regular thing," I commented.

Kim chuckled and began raising her hips to meet my thrusts. Our movements were slow and tender; we were barely making any undulations in the water. Kim sucked on my tongue then pushed my face from hers. She pressed her forehead against mine and stared into my eyes as she raised her hips faster and faster, working her pussy onto my cock with greater speed.

"Mhmm, you feel so fucking good baby, fuck me harder," Kim moaned.

I was happy to thrust harder into Kim as water now began to splash around,

"I love it when you say "fuck". It sounds so much dirtier coming from your sweet little mouth."

Kim smiled kissed me, I felt her hands travel round to my hips as she pulled me hard into her.

"Ohh god Kimmy, you're so tight," I moaned.

Water was now spilling over the edge of the tub as I increased my pace.

"Fuck baby, I'm so close," Kim cried.

That only urged me on to take harder and faster strokes, gliding my turgid cock into Kim's velvety womanhood.

"Mhmm, cum for me baby, cum for me my sweet Kimmy," I groaned.

A few more strokes and I felt Kim dig her nails hard into my back and whimper blissfully. The slight pain of Kim's nails dragging against my skin did nothing to deter me from continuing my thrusting.

"Ahhh fuck Matty, ahhhh mhmmmm ahh ahhhh ahhhh yes baby!!" Kim screamed as her body thrashed beneath mines.

This went on for another fifteen seconds or so till she finally calmed down.

I had slowed my plows just a little, a fact that didn't go unnoticed. Kim reached up and pulled my face down to hers, she kissed me then again pressed our foreheads together,

"Nuh uh, no slowing down baby, I want you to fill me with your spunk, and I want to stare into your eyes as you do," Kim commanded.

I willingly obliged and resumed my previous pace, taking long hard thrusts into Kim. She had her hands on the back of my neck, holding me in place as I fucked her. We stared into each other's eyes, both our mouths agape,

"Mhmm yes baby, give it to me," Kim encouraged.

I finally reached the point of no return and made a couple hard and frantic thrusts before grunting out loud,

"Ahhh fuckkk!," I groaned as I felt my body tense up and my cock spasm inside Kim's waiting vagina.

"Mhmmm yes baby, that's it," Kimberly cooed.

The pleasure was so overwhelming I shut my eyes in bliss only to me reprimanded my Kim,

"Mhmm, no baby, I want to see your eyes," she complained.

It took all my might to force my eyes open as my orgasm continued to shatter through my body, but I managed it and stared down at Kim's angelic face. I pushed again into Kim and felt my cock spurt another string of semen. Another few seconds and I was spent. I eased my softening penis out of Kim as cautiously as possible, feeling its sensitivity. Kim kissed my cheek then pressed her lips to my ear,

"I love you so much Matt."

I returned Kim's adoring kiss, and wiggled my nose against hers,

"I love you too Kimmy."

We lay there another few minutes before finally stepping out of the tub. I grabbed Kim's towel from the bathroom counter and wrapped it around her shoulders. Kim handed me my towel which hung behind her on the hook and I wrapped it around my waist.

"Come on, we don't want to be late," I stated before heading towards the bedroom.

Before I reached the doorway that led to the bedroom I heard Kim cry out,

"Oh my god! Baby your back! You're bleeding!"

Kim rushed over to me and I felt her fingers on my still wet back. It stung a little as she traced her fingers over the areas she had dug into me. I looked over my shoulder to the mirror on the wall and saw two lines of blood that had trickled halfway down my back.

"Oh god, did I do that?!?" Kim asked, genuinely horrified.

"Don't worry about Kimmy, it doesn't even hurt," I assured her.

"Oh Matt, I'm so sorry," she whimpered. I felt Kim press her lips against my back, kissing my skin from side to side.

"Baby, it's fine, I promise," I consoled.

Kim grabbed a bath towel from the rack and dried my back. I felt her press the soft fluffy towel gently over the affected areas, lovingly dabbing my skin.

"Ohh god!" Kim cried again, this time sounding like she was on the verge of tears. I turned around to see what the matter was. The towel she was using was covered with huge blots of blood. Even I had to admit, it was more blood than i thought it would be, and the sight of the towel was a bit scarier than a line or two of blood on my back.

I hugged Kim,

"It's fine baby, it's fine," I whispered, "It doesn't hurt," I tried to assure her.

"Really? It doesn't hurt?" she whimpered.

"It doesn't," I repeated.

"You promise?" Kim asked.

"Of course baby, I promise."

I kissed Kim on the forehead and held her close,

"Come on, let's go get ready," I whispered before walking us both out into the bedroom.

I threw on a short sleeve Hollister blue and white plaid shirt and slipped into some khaki shorts. I sat on the bed and watched Kim slip on a white camisole, then a navy blue fitted sweater. She climbed into a pair of blue cotton panties then pulled on her jeans. Kim walked over to the dresser mirror and quickly fixed her hair,

"Ready," she informed as she walked over to me and combed my hair to the side with her hands.

I stood up and we walked over to the living room to retrieve our flip flops,

"Do you think we should carry a bottle of wine or something? I don't even know if they drink and it might be inappropriate with kids around."

"Wasn't there a bottle of nonalcoholic wine, or was it some kind of sparkling apple cider, I thought I saw one in the bottom drawer in the fridge," I replied.

"Oh, you're right, that'll be perfect. Great thinking babe," Kim chirped.

She skipped off to the kitchen and returned swinging a bottle in her right hand.

I switched off the lights in the living room and joined Kim out on the porch. I took her hand in mine and we set off down the path that led to the other house.

Steven and the rest of the family were all out in the front yard of the house that faced the lake. Steven was standing over a smoky bar-b-que pit and Karen and the two kids were sat on a large wooden picnic table on the grass.

"Goodnight everyone," Kim and I greeted as we walked up to the yard.

"Hi guys," Karen beamed, "Glad you could make it."

"Hey you two," Steven greeted as he walked over to us.

I shook Steven's hand and he and Kim exchanged a brief casual hug.

"Please, have a seat," he offered, "Dinner will be ready in just a minute."

Kim handed the chilled bottle over to Karen,

"We didn't want to walk empty handed," she explained.

"Oh how thoughtful," Karen replied.

She opened the bottle and poured a little for everyone. We sipped and chatted for a couple minutes till Steven announced that the food was ready. Kim and I stood up under Karen's direction and grabbed a plate. We dished out our food and returned to the table. Karen walked over and helped the kids. Kim and I waited patiently for everyone to be seated then began to eat. It was a simple meal but tasty, bar-b-que chicken, potato salad, and garden salad.

"That was great," I complimented as I cleared my plate.

"Yeah, tasted really amazing," Kim added.

"Thanks, "Steven replied.

"Momma, can we go watch TV?" Lizzy asked her mom.

"Okay sweetie, just for a little while, we have an early flight in the morning. Make sure your brother brushes his teeth first, Daddy and I will be in in a little while to tuck you in," Karen replied. She kissed her daughter on the forehead.

"Bye you guys," Kimberly chirped.

The children smiled and waved before walking off to the house, Lizzy clutching her little brother's hand.

"They're adorable," Kim gushed.

The four of us sat beneath the night sky and chatted some more,

"So you two are still in college?" Steven asked.

"Yep, we're about to enter our senior year," Kim informed.

"And you guys met at college or before?" Karen asked.

"College, we sort of met through mutual friends, at a local fair," I replied.

"Yeah, it was supposed to be a group thing but ended up as a two couple thing so Matthew was stuck with me for the night," Kim explained.

"Best night of my life," I quipped.

"Awww, that's so sweet," Karen enthused, "Steve and I met at college as well, I sat in front of him in our intro to world history class."

"Yep, and it took me an entire semester of sitting behind her to work up the courage to ask her out, but I finally did. . .on the last day of class," Steven explained.

We all shared a chuckle.

"Well you two seem to have a really beautiful family," Kim complimented.

"Thanks," Karen replied.

We chatted for another twenty minutes over coffee.

"Well we better be heading home, we don't want to keep you up, with your early flight and all," I finally announced.

"Ohh, well it was really nice having you," Karen replied.

"The pleasure was ours, thanks for a great dinner," Kim retorted.

"Not a problem, and please take some left overs, you can have it for lunch tomorrow," Steve offered.

"Thanks, it's really not necessary," I began to say.

"Please, we insist, we can't carry it with us, we'd have to throw it out, I've already packed you two bowls," Karen interrupted.

Kim and I smiled at each other then turned to the couple,

"Wow, thanks so much I guess, that's really generous," Kim stated.

"No worries sweetie, here you go," Karen replied before handing Kim the two bowls, "I'll just let the guy at the office know that two bowls from our place are over at your house when we return the keys tomorrow," she explained.

We all exchanged hugs and after thanking the couple again, Kim and I walked off towards our house.

Kim placed the food in the fridge and we headed to the bedroom.

"You want to watch a movie or something? I'm kinda wired from the coffee," Kim asked.

"Sure thing babe," I replied.

"Okay, let's go brush our teeth, then we can get cozy under the covers," Kim chirped excitedly.

Standing in the bathroom over the sink, Kim and I smiled at each other in the mirror as we both brushed our teeth. Kim paused her brushing for a second,

"Feeling like an old married couple?" she asked with a smile, her mouth covered in toothpaste.

I smiled and pulled my toothbrush from my mouth.

"Nope," I proudly stated before playfully leaning over and pressing my toothpaste filled mouth against Kim's. She sealed her lips around mine and tightly shut her eyes. With my mouth against hers, Kim squealed squeamishly as toothpaste ran down our chins. She finally pushed me away and we laughed. We washed up our mouths and entered the bedroom. Kim removed her sweater and peeled off her jeans, then climbed into bed and under the covers in her camisole and panties. I stripped down to my boxers and happily joined Kim under the covers.

I grabbed the remote control and began to channel surf in search of something to watch.

Kim and I scanned the onscreen guide,

"Oooo, Friday the thirteenth," I teased, knowing for a fact Kim wouldn't want to watch it.

"No way baby, unless you don't want me to get any sleep tonight," she protested.

I mischievously clicked on the channel and as luck would have it, the particular scene was one that blasted the famous Friday the 13 th theme.

"Come on baby, what could be more appropriate, here we are in a lake house, it's all perfect," I continued to tease.

I rolled over onto Kim and pressed my mouth to her ear,

"Chi chi chi! Ma ma ma!" I harassed, in unison with the sound from the television.

"Matthew!! Pleaaasee!!" Kim whined as she wiggled beneath me.

I laughed and finally rolled off of her.

Lying on my back, I pulled Kim over to me, placing her head against my chest, just below my chin,

"Okay, here you go baby, you choose something," I giggled before handing her the remote control.

Kim snatched the remote from my hand and immediately changed the channel. She returned to the guide and we continued to search.

"Ohh, what about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, this was good right?" Kim asked.

"Yeah it was good, but you're willing to watch this and not Friday the thirteenth? Don't you remember the rape scene? That was way scarier than anything in a Jason movie."

"Ohh yeah, I forgot about that, okay, let's see what else is on," Kim replied.

Another few seconds and Kim seemed to finally settle,

"Okay, here we go, E.T., a classic," she stated.

"Fine by me," I agreed.

Kim clicked on the channel and set down the remote. She draped her hand over me and I felt her squeeze just a little. We settled in and began watching the movie.

About halfway through the movie, I noticed Kim hadn't moved in quite some time. I gently raised my head and stared down at her face, she was fast asleep, her eyes shut tight.