Maui Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was starting to get late in the day and we started to collect our things to head back to the bungalow. I was thinking about what an amazing day this had been and was anxiously awaiting getting to fuck Kris once we made it back as we relived our time on the nude beach. As we stood up to leave Kris noticed movement off to the far side of the beach. It looked like the woman who was lying with the nude guy was waving at us.

Chapter 2 - Was this really happening?

I saw Kris' eyes trail over to the far side of the beach and watched her sort of squint. At first I figured she was trying to get one last look at the nude man's body before we headed out, but then I saw her raise her arm and waive and I turned back to see the blonde woman motioning for us to come over.

"Is she talking to us?" I asked Kris.

"I think she is, " she said looking behind her, "I don't see anyone else behind us that she could be signaling. "I wonder what she wants".

"Probably a more close up view of that hot body of yours" I teased.

Kris slapped at my hand playfully. "What should we do?" she asked tentatively.

"I guess we should go see what she wants" I said then wondered silently what we were getting ourselves into.

We turned and started to walk hand in hand over toward the far side of the beach. All the while my heart raced and I wondered what they wanted, what were we heading into? How far would this go. I mentioned before that the thought of someone else seeing Kris nude got me turned on like almost any other fantasy....well the one other that turned me on even more was the thought of seeing her with another man. Not alone mind you, but in a threesome. I had many an erotic dream and great orgasm imagining her on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind by some stranger while she sucked my dick. As we made our way ever closer to the other couple I thought, what if they are swingers, what if they want to take this to the next level. Could or would Kris do that? Could I do that? We had talked about threesomes in the past, mostly in the very early stages of our relationship before we had really fallen deeply in love, but we had never done anything like that. The closest we had come was talking about it during sex and playing with toys. One night we had visited a sex store and purchased a realistic dildo with a suction cup base. When we got home Kris took it out and alternated between sucking the dildo and my dick while we imagined another man standing next to her. After, we attached it to a mirrored door and I fucked Kris that night from behind as she sucked the dildo deep into her mouth and then we switched and she sucked me while she moved back against the dildo, sliding it deep into her pussy. The effect of the mirrored door was amazing as it allowed me to watch the dildo clearly slide in and out of her mouth or her pussy. We tried double penetration that night, but my cock is larger than average and very wide so I have never been able to successfully fuck her in the ass and the dildo we bought was about the same size. It was still a huge fantasy of mine to have her take my cock in her pussy and another (or even a dildo up her ass) but we had never done it. I knew by how turned on she was that night, and subsequent nights of phone sex while I was traveling that the thought of being fucked by me and another man turned her on as well. She was coy about talking about it, mostly because I think she thought I would be jealous. She didn't understand that this fantasy didn't make me jealous at all, it made me hot, and I wanted to see her be in all her sexual glory. The thought of her being that free, that uninhibited really got me going.

I stepped around the end of the fallen tree first and helped Kris step over the end of it by reaching back and offering her my hand. It looked like the couple had been on the beach for some time, perhaps even camping there from the assortment of food, clothes, blankets, and other items they had laying out. The man from the rock was there, still nude, and he sat on a towel with his legs pulled up to his chest and his arms wrapped around his knees. He wore what looked to be a couple week old beard but the rest of his body was shaved smooth. He was, as we had seen from a distance, in excellent shape, very lean and muscular. His cock, fully shaved as well and uncut, dangled between his legs in full view. I noticed Kris' eyes drop to check it out and then pop back up quickly to make eye contact with the woman with him. She stood and introduced herself as Kara. She looked to be about 35 years old, was thin but not overly, dirty blonde hair, and as I said before, was wearing nothing but a thin sundress and a hemp bracelet tied around her ankle. She smelled of pot smoke and it was obvious that the remnants of several joints were in a coffee can by her feet. Kris and I offered our hands and introduced ourselves telling her that we were just vacationing on the island for a few days. She introduced her boyfriend Peter and told us that they were sort of free spirits that had decided they were going to travel the islands of Hawaii and had been doing just that for about a month now. They were originally from New Hampshire but had come out and started on the big island and were just working their way around the islands, camping to save money. They had been on Maui about fifteen days at that point and had fallen in love with the beauty and the free nature of Red Sand Beach.

Kara offered us a spot to sit on the towel with them. As we sat down I noticed that Peter did nothing to cover himself, in fact, he turned a bit more to face Kris and and leaned back on his elbow so that his whole body was visible. I sat down near his feet feeling strange for some reason that I had put my swim trunks back on in the face of such openness and complete lack of modesty. Kris sat down and crossed her legs nearer to his head and closest to Kara. I could see her nipples clearly visible through her thin black sundress and when she leaned over to grab a beautiful sea shell sitting on the blanket between them, her breasts and nipples were in full view for everyone there. It was shocking to me that she didn't seem to care at all, but then again, as I said earlier Kris has always been a bit of a free spirit. Kara soon offered us a hit of the joint they had going and we spent the next 30 minutes or so talking about Hawaii, life and getting high. I watched Kris as we chatted and saw her eyes continuing to return to Peter's nude body and his semi-erect cock. I wondered what she was thinking. It was obvious she found him attractive but I didn't know how far she would go with something like this. Her nipples still strained against the fabric of her dress telling me that either the cool breeze or his cock had my wife turned on.

Time passed quickly and it was amazing how we soon sort of forgot that we were all sitting here nude or semi-nude with strangers. The sun was starting to go down and since there were no lights at all on the beach I started to worry that it might get too dark for us to find our way out on the trail. I mentioned this to Kris and she agreed that we should probably get going. As we thanked them for the time and stood up to leave we heard a large thunderclap and the first drops of rain started to splash down on the beach, huge cool drops signaling that we were in for a pretty good storm. Kris looked at me and I knew what she was thinking before she even said anything. Moments later the four of us were all heading back up the trail after Kris had invited Kara and Peter back to the bungalow to stay the night with us so they wouldn't have to camp out in the rain. She explained to them that there was a covered area under the bungalow with an outdoor bed and hammock where they would be out of the elements and winked to me that we would still have our privacy. I knew she was pretty worked up by then being nude most of the day and around a strange naked man so I was glad she offered the lower area so we could still have the bed so that I could fuck her like I had been dying to do for several hours now.

When we arrived at the bungalow it was raining pretty heavily and it was so loud in the jeep with the canvas top that we had all been mostly silent on the drive back. It created a sort of strange sexual tension in the car and I wondered again where this night might lead us. We showed Kara and Peter to the area where they would be sleeping and helped them to get their stuff stowed out of the rain. We then went upstairs to put our things away and grab some towels so they could dry off. Kris mentioned wanting to take a shower to get the beach salt off our bodies and I chuckled as I recalled that the only shower was an outdoor shower just next to the area where Kara and Peter were staying. It looked like our times of being nude in front of strangers were not yet over for the day. Kris stripped her clothes off and wrapped a towel around her body and I did the same and we headed downstairs with a couple extra towels for our guests and an extra blanket for them. They were busy lighting up another joint as we came down and Kara was sitting topless with a small pair of dark panties on and Peter was wearing a small pair of shorts and nothing else. We gave them the towels and told them we were going to shower quickly then they were welcome to use it if they wanted. They thanked us again for being so generous and letting them stay with us and offered the joint to us. Both Kris and I shrugged what the hell and took a couple more hits and then headed to the shower. We had to leave our towels under the enclosure so they wouldn't get soaked by the rain so it necessitated us stripping nude in front of Peter and Kara and then walking about 8 feet to the shower area.

We showered quickly trying to use the hot water of the shower to offset the cold rain falling. I felt Kris soaping up my semi-hard cock and she gave me a naughty little look as she gave it few more pulls than needed to get it clean. I soaped up her back and ran my hands around the sides of her body and cupped her tits and then slid my right hand slowly down her belly and between her legs. My fingers ran along the slit of her pussy and I found it to be very wet. I tried to slip my hard cock inside her but she pulled away from me giggling and said not yet. She shut the water off and with a glance back at me and another naughty little smile, walked back toward Peter and Kara fully nude. I followed quickly and found her standing in front of them and nonchalantly drying her naked body while they talked. She was telling them they should definitely take advantage of the shower and explained how great the warm water felt on your body mixed with the cool rain. As I toweled off as well Peter said they would love to take advantage of the shower and reached out and slid Kara's panties down her legs so that she too was now standing nude. He pussy was visibly damp and completely hairless. He then hooked his thumbs in his shorts and slid them down and over his now obvious erection. His cock caught in the waistband of his shorts and then popped back up smacking him in the lower stomach and making a loud noise. Both girls giggled and Kara made a comment about "the boys" certainly enjoying the show tonight. She reached back and ran her fingertip over the top of Peter's cock through a line of precum that was now stuck between the end of his cock and his belly. I saw her smile at me and wink and I looked down to see my own erection now standing fully engorged and a drop of precum glistening on the end of my cock as well.

As we started to walk up the stairs Kris turned and told them to come up and join us for a drink and to bring the joint if they weren't too tired. They both quickly said they were not too tired and would be up in just a moment.

"What are you doing?" I asked Kris as we climbed the stairs.

"Just being nice" she said, "they seem to be really nice people."

"They do seem nice," I said, "but are you sure you are just being nice? Or are you hoping something might happen?"

"Well..........." she said, drawing it out and putting her finger to her lips the way she always does when she is having a naughty thought. "We did say we were going to try new things...."

"What does that mean? Exactly?" I asked her.

"To be honest, I don't know yet." She said. "Let's just play it by ear. If it starts to go too far you just say something and we stop and I will do the same" she said. "Who knows, maybe your will get your fantasy of fucking me in front of someone else tonight".

I watched her walk into the bathroom area and put on some lipstick and some perfume and wondered if that was all she was planning. I had certainly always thought it would be hot to fuck Kris in front of another person or another couple, but I had a feeling from the way her eyes kept drifting to Peter's cock that she had more in mind than just exhibitionism. I also know that Kris had been with a woman earlier in her life but had only let her go down on her and had not returned the favor. I had always fantasized about seeing Kris go down on her first woman. Kara had that small trim body and small breasts that Kris had always told me turned her on. I decided to relax and just let the night unfold. At worst I had already had a wonderful erotic day and at best I might get one or several fantasies fulfilled tonight. I knew that the love Kris and I had for each other was strong enough that we didn't have to worry about having that bond broken because of sexual experimentation. We both understood that this was sex and nothing more. I just hoped I didn't get jealous when and if I actually saw her touch another man. I knew the fantasy was wonderful, but you never know what it will be like when it becomes real.

I watched Kris slip on a sheer little nighty and nothing else. The bottom of it rested just barely below my favorite little curves at the bottoms of her butt cheeks. Then, ever the hostess, my wife started around the room, cleaning up our dirty clothes, lighting some candles, and putting some music on the radio. She called to me to open the bottle of wine we had and get her a glass. As I worked on opening the wine I saw her bend over to pick up some panties on the floor and got a great shot of her bare pussy and cute little ass. She was clearly very turned on as I could see the moisture making its way from the inner folds of her lips and onto her upper thighs. She tossed the panties back into the suitcase and I knew at that moment that she was looking to be naught for sure.

A few moments later, there was a knock on the screen door of the bungalow and I opened it to let Kara and Peter in. Kara had slipped into another little sundress and Peter wore just his shorts again. They were both very tan from spending so much time camping outside and on the beaches. I offered them both a glass of wine and we sat down on the bed as it was the only thing large enough in the room to seat us all. Kris and I sat cross legged near the pillows and Kara and Paul climbed on and stretched at the foot of the bed. Peter pulled out the joint and got it going again and offered it to Kris who happily took it and took a big long drag before passing it over to me. We sat for some time listening to the music and the surf and drinking wine and smoking the joint. As the night went on it was clear that there was a lot of sexual tension but no one was making the first move.

I felt Kris's hand warm on my thigh and she rubbed it casually across my cock hidden only behind a soft pair of shorts and no underwear. Her movements were so casual you would really have to look to tell what she was doing. As she did, she uncrossed her legs and leaned back into my bare chest. The result was her nightie crept up a couple inches and fully exposed her pussy to Kara and Peter. I watched in awe as Kris dropped her free hand down between her legs and starting lightly caressing her clit. I have watched her do this before as we watch tv, it's almost like she doesn't know what she is doing, like it is just habit, but never in front of other people. She let out a soft moan and started to rub my cock through my pants with more force, no longer trying to hide what she was up to. Meanwhile, Peter's eyes were glued to my wife's bare pussy. His hand had slipped under Kara's short sundress and was moving back and forth as he clearly was rubbing her pussy as well. His other hand pressed at the front of his shorts. I watched as Kara leaned over and kissed him passionately and at the same time felt Kris shift slightly and turn her head. She tugged at the waistband of my shorts and freed my now rock hard cock, licking the tip of it lightly and running her tongue along the sensitive underside. Her eyes remained fixed on Kara and Peter while her hand continued to rub her now visibly wet pussy. I watched as she shifted again, spreading her legs wide and ran her finger down the length of her wet slit and dipped one finger into her pussy and then back out again. She rolled over in one smooth motion and got up onto her hands and knees and took my cock deep into her mouth. In this position her ass and her pussy were facing the other couple and barely covered by her short nightie. I sat up and slid my shorts the rest of the way down my legs and off and put a hand on each of the sides of her chest. I used my hands to slowly pull her nightgown up and toward me until it easily slid completely off her lower half and I could clearly see the soft mounds of her ass. She was now completely exposed to our new friends and her hand snaked back between her legs to rub her pussy once more. It was clear the combination of pot, wine, and vacation was having an amazing effect on my normally more reserved wife.

Meanwhile Kara and Peter had escalated things as well. Kara had Peter's now completely engorged cock in her hand and was pumping it furiously as he rubbed her pussy and kissed her neck. Both of them still had their eyes locked on us and more specifically focused on Kris's beautiful bare ass and dripping pussy. Peter's cock looked to be about the same length as mine but was quite a bit slimmer. It looked like the fact that he was uncircumcised was making the handjob he was getting from Kara all the easier as his foreskin slid over his cock and then back off. As I watched he reached over and grabbed the hem of her sundress and lifted it up and over her head. He then stood and pulled his shorts down and off his legs so that they both were now completely nude at the end of the bed. Kara moved down and took his cock in her mouth as Kris continued to suck mine while his eyes stayed locked on Kris's ass as it moved back and forth slowly.

The whole scene was so erotic I felt myself getting close to an orgasm so I grabbed Kris's head and warned her that I was about to cum. I was pleasantly surprised when she just kept sucking my dig and swallowed my cum as I exploded into her mouth. As I regained my composure, I pulled my dick from Kris' mouth and flipped her over onto her back. I knelt over her and ran my hands down over her breasts and down between her legs cupping her dripping pussy. She responded by arching her back and spreading her legs as far as they could go. Her feet were now basically touching Peter and Kara's bodies and her pussy was spread and facing them. I leaned over Kris and kissed her neck whispering to her..."are you enjoying yourself my naughty girl?"

"yesss..." she practically hissed and squirmed under my touch.

"Do you want to keep going?" I asked her.

"yesss...."

I moved my way down her body kissing her breasts, sucking her nipples, and down her flat stomach. As I did I saw Kara's hand rubbing Kris's calf, our first real contact. I made my way to her dripping pussy and ran my tongue firm and flat from her clit all the way down her slit dipping it momentarily inside her and tasting her juices. I wrapped both of my arms under her legs and gripped the insides of her thighs pulling them further apart and spreading her pussy so I could get my tongue deeper inside her. She responded by moaning loudly, turning her head and reaching her hand up to play with her nipple. I was so involved in eating her beautiful pussy that I had momentarily lost sight of Peter and Kara. I brought my head up and moved my hands onto her pussy, slipping two fingers inside her with one hand and caressing her g-spot while my other hand moved to the top of her pussy and drew small circles around her clit, rolling it under my fingers lightly.