Maureen's Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's face was turning red and he was looking away. "Yes," he said meekly.

He walked over to her and put his arm around her back again and Maureen leaned into him. Her breast was mashed against him and she looked down at herself seeing why he was so uncomfortable. Her blouse had torn, exposing some of her chest and considerable cleavage. As they made their way to Maureen's chambers, she looked over and saw that his shorts were tenting out a little bit. She was giving him an erection. He was twisting his body slightly as they were walking to try to hide it but, again holding most of Maureen's weight it was impossible.

Maureen knew that if he told his father what he had seen, she would be punished. Her master would know the truth. She wasn't prone to seizures...she had tried to escape. There had to be some kind of wireless security system. She had crossed the threshold and it had activated her shock collar. He would know she was escaping and he might even have her killed. She wasn't ready to die.

Mark had escorted Maureen into her room and helped her sit on the bed. He turned to walk away, but Maureen grabbed his hand.

"Please Mark. You don't have to tell him about my seizure. I really need this job."

"I have to. I'm in charge and he would be really disappointed in me if I kept something like this from him. He needs to know," Mark said turning toward the door.

Maureen had to think quickly. She had to convince him not to tell. Why was he being so difficult? He was only eighteen. Why was he such a hard ass?

"Don't go yet," she said. "I could have died out there. I haven't really thanked you for saving me."

"What do you mean?" he asked turning to face her. He placed his other hand over his shorts in an attempt to conceal his erection. "I..." he stammered.

"Thank you," Maureen said looking up into his eyes. He really did look a lot like his father. "Please don't tell your father what you saw today. He would fire me and I really need this job."

Maureen gently pulled him closer to the bed. She arched her back slightly, thrusting her chest out and gave him her best lost-puppy-dog eyes, pouting her lips.

"I have to," he said, resigned to his duty. He had a strong sense of responsibility and loyalty to his father, but his eyes kept drifting down to her bust.

"I'll do anything if you don't tell him," Maureen said. She was inwardly horrified at what she was willing to do to make Mark keep this secret, but her life depended on it. "Anything," she said again.

Maureen reached her other hand out and placed it on Mark's thigh. He shuddered and his erection seemed to grow, pushing the fabric of his shorts out even further. He gulped, eyes growing wide. Maureen brushed her hand over the front of his shorts.

"Is that for me?" she asked.

"I should go," Mark said so quietly that it was barely a whisper. He didn't pull away though.

Maureen pulled him closer so that his crotch was inches away from her chest. She pulled his hand closer and placed it on her chest. He didn't pull it way.

"You've been looking at these since I arrived. You can have them whenever you want them," she said.

Mark just stared at her open mouthed and wide eyed. Maureen figured correctly that he had never even been on a date, let alone feel up a girl before. She was about to give him another first.

She quickly pulled his shorts down to his knees, freeing his erection. Mark tried to escape but Maureen grabbed his cock firmly, before he could. He gasped as she squeezed it hard and pulled him closer to him. Then she started to stroke his cock slowly.

"You'll keep our little secret won't you?" she asked, leaning over and kissing his cock head.

Mark shuddered and nodded his head yes, unable to speak. Maureen took her other hand and started to fondle his balls as she jacked him off.

"You won't say a word about finding me outside near the trees, will you?" she asked.

Again, Mark nodded his agreement. He groaned in pleasure as Maureen continued to stroke his cock. He was starting to thrust his hips forward in time with Maureen's hand.

"I'm going to make you cum Mark," she said. "Do you want to cum on my big tits or in my mouth?"

That was a question that Mark had never dreamed he would have to answer. He was stumped.

"I'm....uh..." He stammered.

"I'll decide for you then," she said.

Maureen could tell that he was getting ready to cum. His cock was pulsing. This would seal the deal. She was fairly sure that he would keep both of their little secrets after this. She decided to sweeten the pot, just in case though.

"If you promise not to tell anyone about how you found me outside or what we're doing now, I'll make sure that we get to do this again. Do we have a deal?" she asked.

"Mark nodded his head. "D...deal." He stammered. He was so close to cumming.

"Most of all you promise not to say a word to your father?" Maureen asked, stroking him faster.

Mark nodded his head in agreement and then his whole body tensed. Maureen slid onto the floor, in front of Mark and opened her mouth wide just as he started to cum. She jacked him off into her mouth, enjoying the taste of his cum. She let some of it leak out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her chest. Maureen then took his entire cock into her mouth, sucking him dry.

When he was spent, Maureen pulled her mouth off of his cock and then scooped up some of his cum from her chin with her finger and licked it off for him.

"That was yummy," she said. "Thank you."

Mark just stood there gawking at her. He had just gotten his first hand job and he was still in shock. He hurriedly pulled his pants up and ran out of the room. Maureen felt pretty confident that she had just guaranteed Mark's silence. She shut her door and peeled off her cloths. Her entire body ached. She needed a hot bath like never before in her life.

She didn't see either of the twins the rest of the afternoon. She worried that she had emotionally damaged Mark, but it was a life or death decision she had made. Besides, he was eighteen and would be off to college next year. Maureen busied herself with cleaning the house. As she made her way around the house cleaning and tidying up, she was inspecting it for cameras and other electronic devices. She was forbidden to enter John's office, no matter what. She was pretty sure that the controls for whatever security system he had in place, were in there. He had also told her that there were cameras and motion sensors in his office as well as other security measures. She wasn't about to go in there. If she could only find a way to disable the sensors outside she might have a chance to escape and find someone that could remove the collar for her. She would have to be patient though. She would just keep looking and biding her time. When she wasn't cleaning she was scouring her cooking books.

For dinner, she tried a simple chicken and potato dinner that actually turned out right. It was too bad that John was out of town to observer her progress, but she was determined to make his coming home dinner just as great.

The twins ate in silence. Mark wouldn't even look at her when she served him. She was wearing a more conservative outfit after her bath, but as busty as she was, it was impossible to hide her curves. Mary was her usual quiet nasty self. Maureen made a conscious decision to try to get through to her. Getting them both on her side was her best bet of escape.

After eating, Mark quickly excused himself and retreated to his room. Mary did the same a few minutes later. Maureen cleared the table and washed the dishes. When she was finished she found some ice cream in the freezer and decided that she would see if Mary was interested.

As she neared Mary's room she could hear her talking on the phone.

"Yes he's coming over tonight. Dad's out of town and our new housekeeper is as oblivious as a rock."

"Yes. You know I'm not."

"We are."

"Yes I'm going to." Then Mary broke out into uncontrollable giggles.

So she was planning on bringing a boy over. This was where Maureen faced a dilemma. She was charged with making sure the kids were okay, but her master had never said that they couldn't have friends over. He didn't give her any guidance or instruction whatsoever. In her old life, real life, she would have been horrified. She had morals. Now she was just confused all the time. Was she losing her morals? Were they long gone?

She decided to check in on Mark. His door was shut so she rapped on it lightly. No answer. It wasn't locked so she opened it slowly and peeked in, not wanting to disturb him if he was asleep.

He was lying on his bed with his cock in his hand furiously masturbating. His eyes were closed and he had on his headphones. Maureen watched, spellbound, as he jacked himself off.

"Oh that's it Maureen," he was saying under his breath. "Suck my cock."

He was fantasizing about her and masturbating. Maureen quietly shut the door and smiled. She had made an impression on young Mark. He definitely wasn't going to be a problem at all.

She made her way back to the kitchen and finished tidying up and then grabbed an armful of cookbooks and retired to her chambers. She read and read until her eyes grew tired. All the while, she took concise notes. It wasn't much different than studying for a college class and she had always been an A student. She had learned more about cooking in the last two days than she had in all the previous years of her existence. She could do this. She could learn to cook and service her new master until the time was right to escape. Always the ultimate goal was to escape. The opportunity would come in time.

She thought she heard a muffled crash from upstairs. Maureen had slipped out of her clothes and had put on a button up nightgown. It wasn't the sexiest thing she could have worn but it did cover her up and she was warm in it. She quietly made her way upstairs. First she went over to Mark's door. He must have been fast asleep, because there was no light escaping from under his door. Then she went back to Mary's door. There was a light on in there. She could hear the unmistakable sound of two people talking quietly. This must be Mary's boyfriend in there with her.

Maureen pressed her ear against the door so the she could hear them better.

"No, I'm not a virgin, but I just don't know," she heard Mary say.

"Come on baby. You've been teasing me since we met," they boyfriend said. He sounded much older than Mary. In fact he sounded older than Maureen. This couldn't be good.

"I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you. Let me show you what I can do," Mary said.

Then Maureen heard some shuffling and then she heard the sound of a zipper being lowered. The man groaned and then Maureen could hear Mary slurping on his cock. She knew what most men liked. She was experienced, at least as far as blowjobs were concerned. Maureen was dying to look inside but she didn't want to get caught peeping. She was undecided if she should put a stop to this or not. They were both adults in there though, so for now, Maureen decided just to listen and wait.

Mary's sloppy blowjob continued for quite a while, until finally the man grunted. Maureen knew that he was cumming in Mary's mouth. She could hear Mary cooing around his cock as she let him cum in her mouth swallowing his load. The man groaned one last time.

"That was worth the wait baby," he said.

"Thank you," Mary replied. "You deserved it."

"Let me return the favor," he said. "Take off your jeans."

Maureen could hear Mary wiggling out of her tight jeans and then she heard her plop down on the bed. A few minutes later, Maureen heard Mary moaning. She could only imagine what was happening. It had been days since anyone had eaten her out. She had a wicked thought of training Mark to service her. That would be the ultimate irony. A slave training her masters son to serve her. Maureen suppressed a giggle at the thought.

The moaning had stopped. Something wasn't right in Mary's room.

"Please don't," Mary said.

"Shut up and enjoy it," the man said.

"No," Mary said with more urgency. That was enough for Maureen and she barged into Mary's room.

Mary was naked on the bed. Maureen took a moment to take in her body. She was tall and lean, built like an athlete. Here breasts were medium sized, much larger than Maureen would have guessed. Both of her shoulders were heavily tattooed. Maureen wondered if John knew that his daughter had tattoos.

The man was naked from the waist down and turned to face the doorway when Maureen stormed in. He was much older than Maureen, with touches of grey around his temples.

"Who the fuck are you?" he said defensively. "Get out!"

"No you get out!" Maureen commanded and stood to the side pointing at the open doorway.

Mary took this opportunity to hop off the bed, her perky breasts jiggling and smacked the man right across the face. He was in the process of pulling up his pants and raised a closed fist. He was going to punch the girl. Maureen jumped between him and Mary, growling at him.

"If you lay one hand on her, I will kill you," she roared. "Get the fuck out of this house now and do not return."

The look on his face showed that he believed Maureen. He was a typical bully that when confronted, would back down every time. He quickly fastened his pants, grabbed his shoes and ran out of the room. They could hear him stomping all the way down the stairs and out the front door. He slammed it hard behind him.

Mary was beside herself in tears and Maureen pulled her into a tight embrace. "It's ok," she said. "He won't be coming back."

Mary sobbed against Maureen's shoulder for a long time until she finally pulled away. "I'm okay," Mary said.

"If you need me I'll be in my room," Maureen said turning to leave. "You can wake me if you need to."

"Maureen?" Mary called out.

"Yes?" Maureen said, turning to face the stunningly beautiful naked girl behind her.

"Thank you," Mary said. "I won't forget this. Please don't tell dad."

"I won't, "Maureen answered.

Maureen smiled and then left, shutting the door behind her. Mary wasn't as tough as she pretended to be, or as nasty. She smiled all the way down to her chambers. She seemed to have both twins on her side now. She had a chance. Maureen slept soundly that night, dreaming about Mary. She couldn't get the vision of her naked body out of her mind. Before her training she had never thought of being with another woman. She was fundamentally changed.

The next day was a school day and the twins were out of the house by seven a.m. Maureen had their lunches all packed as per her instructions, although she thought they both probably threw them away the moment they were away from the house. Mark usually drove them to school in a brand new four wheel drive truck. Maureen wondered why Mary never drove or which car was hers. The house had a detached four car garage with the truck, a BMW, an SUV, and a Corvette. Mr. Smith always drove the Mercedes that he parked in the driveway.

Maureen spent the day cleaning and reading her cook books. She was preparing spaghetti and French bread for dinner. She was amazed at how well stocked the pantry was. In fact, John Smith had a weekly delivery at the house, every Monday, from the grocery store. It made managing the house much easier for Maureen. It also kept her from having to leave the house and risk her escaping.

Dinner that night was a great success. Mr. Smith even commented on how delicious it was and even Mary seemed happy. She kept looking over at Maureen throughout dinner. Maureen wondered what was on her mind and if she was going to approach her to talk. The only one who seemed distant still was Mark. Maureen knew that she was going to have to approach him later and make sure that he didn't have a breakdown.

After dinner, Maureen was scrubbing pots in the sink, when her master walked in and leaned against the counter.

"Thank you," he said staring at her.

"Oh, I'm glad you enjoyed it," Maureen answered, talking about dinner.

"I'm not talking about the pasta," he said. "Mary told me what you did last night. That's way beyond what I expected of you," he said looking uncomfortable. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Maureen said, smiling and blushing. "I'd do it again. I won't let anything happen to the twins."

"I believe you," Mr. Smith answered. "Follow me."

He walked back to his office with Maureen following behind. Once in, he shut the door.

"I have something to show my gratitude," he said and then picked up a small box from his desk. "This is for you."

Maureen took the box and opened it. It contained a bottle of perfume. Maureen applied some to her wrist and smelled it. It was exquisite!

"I picked this up from Paris for someone else I know but you actually deserve it more," he replied. "It's very expensive. I'd like it if you wore it every day actually."

"I don't know what to say," Maureen said. She didn't know what to think either.

She didn't have time to think as her master stepped closer and pulled her into a tight embrace, crushing her massive breasts between them and then kissed her passionately. Maureen responded in kind and their tongues were darting between each other's mouths. John reached down between Maureen's legs and palmed her sex. She was already wet and he easily inserted a finger in her pussy. Maureen squirmed against him placing her hand on his crotch rubbing his cock through his pants.

John picked Maureen up and placed her on his desk. He quickly hiked up her skirt, exposing her moist slit. He unfastened his pants letting them drop to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear either. He quickly penetrated her and started fucking her hard. Maureen wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside her. He pawed her heavy breasts over her blouse as he fucked her. It didn't take Maureen long to orgasm. She was still worked up from thinking about Mary all day. She shuddered in orgasm and her pussy clenched around John's cock. That was all it took for John and he erupted inside her moments later.

"Oh fuck I needed that," he said when he was finished. He fastened his pants and then dismissed her. "That will be all."

Maureen hopped off of the desk, smoothing her skirt and then walked out of John's office. She was completely conflicted now. Was he falling for her? Why did he give her a gift and fuck her and dismiss her so quickly? Did the twins suspect anything? What happened to the last housekeeper?

Maureen's head was spinning as she finished up in the kitchen and then retired to her chambers. She fell asleep while reading another cook book, but not before she set the small mechanical alarm clock beside the bed. She wasn't about to miss another breakfast.

The next morning she had bacon and pancakes ready for everyone before they woke up, even John was impressed.

"Much better," he said. "You impress me more and more each day. The coffee is a little weak though."

Maureen blushed at the compliment. "Thank you sir," she replied sincerely.

After breakfast, John and the twins headed out to the car and Maureen was left alone in the big house for the rest of the day. She checked the schedule on the side of the fridge. John had a late meeting and Mark was working at the video store. It would just be her and Mary for dinner.

Maureen spent the better part of the day snooping around outside looking for sensors or cameras as she tidied up the deck and porch. There were no cameras in the entire house that Maureen could see, except what she had seen in John's office. She wondered if he filmed their sexual encounters. She did find what she thought were sensors at each corner of the house and there was also a small antenna on the roof that she couldn't recognize as anything she'd ever seen before. She wondered if the sensors at the corners of the house were relays that went out to the edge of the property.