Maxine Does 'Em All Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Swallow,” he said again as he withdrew. Maxine did, swallowing the last of the cum in her mouth.

The next guy also wanted a blowjob. He took the other’s place in front of her and fed her his cock.

Salma was on all fours as a man was inserting his cock in her twat, J. Lo was still kissing a man and jerking him off, and Aitana was sucking off another guy.

The guys formed a line for Maxine’s mouth. She sucked off one after another. Her throat was getting sore and her stomach was roiling with all the cum she was swallowing. Her knees were getting sore from being on them so long.

All the while, the men shared the three Latinas, pumping them in various holes. Aitana slid forward off the cock that had just cum in her cunt and came over to Clive, caressing his chest.

“You haven’t had any yourself, eh, big boy,” she said to him teasingly. “Let me fix that.” She unzipped his fly and pulled out his member. His underwear was sticky from all his pre-cum.

“Ooooh!” she cooed and grasped him in her small first, bringing him up to her mouth. She sucked his cockhead and licked up and down his shaft and it didn’t take long for Clive to start spurting in her mouth.

“Hmmmmm!” she said and swallowed.

“Come here, Aitana,” one of the gangbangers called out to her.

She gave Clive one last suck and pulled off him.

“What?” she asked.

We want to line you girls up on the bed and fuck you together.

“Oh, exciting!” she exclaimed in her bubbly voice.

Maxine had sucked off seven guys in a row. Her throat was open and inflamed and her stomach was gurgling. Strings of cum streaked her face and hair. She climbed back on the bed between Aitana and Salma, each of them on their hands and knees. J. Lo was sitting this one out. Three men took up positions behind the women and aimed their cocks at the twats in front of them. The men enjoyed observing how different each cunt looked: Aitana’s cute open flower, puffy from her fucking, Salma’s straight slit with its darkly colored labia just slightly curling out now from her fucking, and Maxine’s slit, a neater version of Salma’s, but pink-white. It had closed up again because all the attention had been on Maxine’s mouth for the last couple hours. The men commented on the pussies before them, praising all of them, but agreeing that Maxine’s was extra pretty.

They placed their cocks in unison against the three pussies, then pushed in. The women all groaned at their pussy-flesh being spread, Aitana’s by a white guy, Salma’s by a Mexican, and Maxine’s by a black guy. The guys all commented on how different their cocks looked protruding from the various pussies. With the guy in Aitana’s cunt, it was the contrast of his white flesh inserted into her light brown flesh, with Salma, there wasn’t much contrast because they were both Hispanic, and with Maxine, it was how black the man’s cock looked sticking into her pink cunt with the pale white flesh around it. They started thrusting back and forth, sawing in and out of the pussies. The women were all groaning. Salma reached out to Maxine, groping between her legs to frig her clit while the cock was pumping in her cunt. Despite herself, Maxine’s body thrilled to the stimulation. Salma was now lying on her head and shoulders as she fondled Maxine’s clit while she frigged her own clit with her other hand. Aitana also snaked her hand over Maxine’s tummy and found Salma’s hand. Salma allowed her to share in caressing Maxine’s clit. Aitana also felt for Maxine’s cunt lips, opening her forefinger and index finger in a V and covering the lips so that she could feel the cock sliding into her. Maxine groaned and orgasmed, anointing the cock inside her and dripping out some juices alongside his thrusting cock.

Salma and Aitana continued to caress her clit. Maxine wanted to return the favor and started caressing Aitana’s clit. The little Latina thrilled to the touch.

“Ooohhh! Ooohhh! You do it just right,” she said, thanking Maxine.

The guys decided to switch out. The black guy withdrew from Maxine’s cunt and went over to Aitana. The Mexican guy replaced him, and the white guy was now over Salma. They re-penetrated the three women, who groaned anew. The Mexican guy was not as big as the black guy, and Maxine was somewhat relieved. Aitana was feeling it though; her tight little snatch stretched to take in the black cock.

Maxine thought about the transferal of fluids between the women’s cunts and then tried to force it out of her mind. At least they’re not humiliating me by wearing condoms for the other women – we’re all in the same boat, she thought.

The white guy caressed Salma’s cunt lips with his thumbs as he rode her and she was groaning and speaking in Spanish. The Mexican was loving the feel of Maxine’s tight wet cunt and the black guy was trying with a little difficulty to pull his cock back and forth in Aitana’s tight little pussy. He eventually got a rhythm and they were all plugging away at the three pussies. The white guy came first, shouting as he ejaculated in Salma’s cunt. Then came the Mexican in Maxine, then the black guy in Aitana.

The next three men took up behind the women; this time all were black. They plugged the women without fanfare and started sawing away. After a few minutes they also wanted to switch out so they traded places and plugged into new pussies. They did it a third time before they started coming. All the while, the women had their own orgasms, continuing to caress each other and Aitana and Salma spoke sexily, encouraging the men and seducing Maxine. Maxine’s inner thighs were slick with the fluids coming out of her cunt. Her white hose were sopping.

It was like one-upmanship for the trios who followed each other. The next three also started in the women’s pussies, but then sneakily decided to switch to assholes. They nodded to each other, simultaneously withdrew from the pussies beneath them, then pushed their cocks against the women’s assholes. The women all groaned and Maxine shrieked as the men got past their anal rings and pushed deeper into their rectums. They started to build up a rhythm, plunging back and forth into the women’s asses. The one in Maxine’s ass couldn’t stop himself from coming in her tight, clutching asshole so he withdrew amid laughs and jeers from the others, then a new man replaced him. The others wanted to switch out so the new man took up behind Aitana and Maxine got the cock that had been in Salma’s ass. She was getting worried again about the possibilities for cross-infection, but she didn’t have a chance to think as the new cock thrust into her twitching asshole. She screamed again.

“Man!” the guy above her said. “It’s taking this bitch a long time to get used to an assfucking.”

His companions and some other observers laughed. “Don’t complain man. You see how tight she is?” said one.

“Yeah. Oh, yeah!” he breathed as he surged his cock back and forth into her.

Maxine now had her head flopped on the bed. She folded her arms to lean her head against and closed her eyes as the assault on her anus continued. The men switched out again and Maxine got a bigger cock in her ass. She groaned. The men decided to have a little contest to see whose asshole looked best when a cock was withdrawn, then plunged back in. The men withdrew. Aitana’s young asshole twitched like Maxine’s, but Salma’s used butthole gaped open.

“Salma, you a bit loose there,” chuckled the guy in her ass.

“If you guys gave me a fucking break, it’d look better!” she retorted with a gasp.

Everyone laughed, except Clive and Maxine. Aitana just whimpered a smile.

Salma turned her face to Maxine’s. “You just wait, slut,” she whispered. “One day your asshole won’t be able to close. They’ll fuck you til you’re a used whore. Til they don’t want you anymore. I seen it happen to plenty of girls.”

Maxine felt fear clutch at her throat. She was almost overwhelmed with visions of her asshole gaping open, not being able to hold her shit in, having to wear Depends.

Then the guy in her ass started coming, groaning and rubbing her ass cheeks. He was followed by the guy in Aitana and finally the guy in Salma.

Three more men took their place, also going for ass. Maxine and the other women murmured and groaned as their shitholes were filled again. After some pumping and switching, the decided they would all save their cum for Maxine’s ass. She shuddered on hearing this. The guy in her ass came first, jetting his jism into her bowels, adding it to the mix swirling in her rectum. The guy in Salma pulled out and re-inserted his cock into Maxine. He thrust a bit and groaned and spurted his seed into her. Maxine’s asshole felt like it was burning from the cum. Her asshole was a bit lacerated from all the cocks plunging into her sensitive flesh, flesh that wasn’t meant to endure such treatment. The guy pulled out and the third guy, the one who had been in Aitana, came over and plugged his cockhead in. He lasted a bit longer, pile-driving in and out of Maxine’s red ass, making her shake and groan. The other women lay on their sides to watch the action. The guy smiled at them and gripped Maxine’s shapely hips, thrusting his cock in and out of her with abandon. Her asshole was starting to gape again like the last time, remaining open for his member to plunge back and forth. She was still tight though. The guy eventually came, reaching under her and lifting her shoulders to hug her to him, squeezing her breasts. He reared up all the way inside her tight ass and she cried out. He felt his cock touching a pool of warm wetness deep within her and his cockhead twitched and started spurting. His balls were drawn up as if trying to empty themselves inside her. He eventually released her and she flopped down on the bed, completely drained, her asshole gaping and aching. Salma stroked her back, looking at her intently.

The last guy in her ass also wanted her to suck him clean so he went around to her head, lifted her by the hair and pushed his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth and looked through hazy eyes as he shoved back and forth a bit, cleaning himself in her mouth.

A black man came through the tightly pressed crowd of onlookers. He was a big man, tall at about 6’3”, but also overweight, about 250 pounds.

“LaTroy!” one shouted. At this they all started chanting: “LaTroy! LaTroy! LaTroy!”

He smiled briefly, but then reached down to pull Maxine to her knees. She sighed and wondered what was next. Then she gasped when she saw what he was showing her. A cock in a half-erect state, longer and thicker than any she had see. She immediately thought about the big black dildo that she had been ass-fucked with last time and suddenly got very scared. She didn’t have time to protest, however, as LaTroy put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in towards his cock. She shook her head and opened her eyes wide, pleading silently with him. He just smiled again and said: “Suck me, honey.”

She gingerly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to touch his crown. He pursed his thick black lips approvingly, then nudged his cock against her pouting lips. She licked more of him, just sucking on the huge mushroom head and licking up and down the shaft, hoping he would get off just by her doing that. But LaTroy wanted to be in her mouth. He pulled her hair a little and she opened her mouth to take him in. The head scraped past her front teeth and she choked a little, then tried to relax her jaw. He pushed a little deeper in and her jaw ached. Her tongue was laving the underside of his cock. He pushed in again and her throat was blocked without him even getting down it. His huge cockhead sealed the entrance to her throat. She gagged reflexively, and LaTroy felt her epiglottis tickle his urethra. He loved getting his huge cock as far in a bitch’s mouth as he could. Obviously none of them could deepthroat him, but he loved seeing them panic. And this thirtysomething white brunette below him looked so sexy with her pretty face impaled on his huge black shaft.

He was only 21, but he had had many women because of his notoriously big cock. Many women wanted to try him out of curiosity, and some got scared, but he didn’t allow the cockteases to leave until they’d had a taste of his cock, in their mouths, pussies or assholes.

Maxine was getting more and more frightened. She wondered where he intended to put that cock. LaTroy moved back and forth in her mouth a little, then withdrew. Maxine’s jaw ached and she clenched and unclenched it. LaTroy moved to a chair and sat down. Maxine was just starting to get relieved when he told some of the men to bring her over. They pulled her off the bed and walked her over to where LaTroy was sitting, his cock straight up in the air. He was 14 inches long and his shaft was thick around as her wrist. She panicked, her heart beating faster. She knew she wouldn’t be able to take him in her.

“Please,” she said to him, a little girl look on her face. “Please don’t stick that in me. You’re too big,” she whimpered.

LaTroy ignored her and gave orders to the men. They turned her around and lifted her, an arm over each of their shoulders while they each grasped her under a thigh. They moved her backwards towards LaTroy. She continued pleading and trying to think of how else she could please him to stop him fucking her. J. Lo stood by, smiling. She wanted to see this bitch penetrated by LaTroy’s huge cock. She had felt him in her once, but only her pussy, not her asshole.

The men lowered Maxine, who was now starting to struggle, as LaTroy held his member and aimed it. Two other men came forward to control Maxine’s flailing legs, as the first two held her arms and LaTroy put his big hands on her waist. He decided he wanted to be in her asshole, because so few women would let him in there willingly. He aimed his cock, the men lowered her, and her pink asshole touched his black crown. She squirmed again, shouting out and calling them bastards. They held her tightly and Maxine’s slightly gaping ass touched LaTroy’s cockhead again. Her opening was slick with semen and anal juice. He knew she was nicely lubed up. He pulled her down by the waist and his huge cockhead pushed against her opening. She was looser from the gangbang, but he knew she would still have trouble accommodating his huge cock. He pushed his cock in and pulled her hips down. The pressure built against her anus and her eyes started watering. The mushroom head started spreading her pucker, pushing inside. She squealed. The head popped though and she screamed. The edges of her anus tore a bit and blood trickled down, smearing LaTroy’s cock. He saw this, but it didn’t slow him down. The cockhead was now spreading the walls of her anus and her asshole was hugging the shaft as it moved deeper. People crowded around to see Maxine’s tight white ass being invaded by this huge black prick. LaTroy spread her cheeks wide for everyone to get a good look. His cock was so obscenely wide it looked like someone had shoved an arm up her asshole – a black arm sticking out of a white asshole.

Others were looking at Maxine’s pretty face, her urine-messed hair flopping in her face as she tossed her head about, her eyes screwed shut, her teeth clenched.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she finally screamed.

LaTroy’s cockhead was deep within her, pushing against her bowels. His shaft was stretching her anus like it had never been stretched before. He wanted to get as deep as he could inside her. He told the men to let go of her legs and he put his hands under her stockinged thighs, pulling her legs up and out. He pulled her back against his chest and now all her weight was centered on her asshole, which was slipping further down his shaft. She was shrieking like a banshee and someone gagged her with a bandana. She choked through the bandana, tears streaming down her face and looked at Clive. He was transfixed, jerking off again. She would find no relief there, she sobbed to herself and hung her head as the cock continued to penetrate her ass.

She looked so sexy from the front, her big tits wobbling, nipples hard and pointing out in spite of herself. Her unoccupied pussy sitting above her violated asshole, the neat slit making a nice contrast to the wide black pole shoved into her rectum. LaTroy started lifting her up and down on his cock. As his cock exited you could see the shaft glistening with all the juices inside her, then it was hidden from sight in her asshole. He continued bouncing her up and down on his cock as she groaned though her gag. He was getting deep enough now so that her anal entrance was hugging the base of his cock, his coarse pubic hair tickling her sensitive flesh. She moaned and her pussy twitched. People noticed how her pussy started leaking fluid that trickled down to her asshole, helping to lubricate it as LaTroy’s cock was bathed in it on his exits. It also trickled onto his balls. Maxine groaned as she realized her body was betraying her, aiding in her own assault.

Aitana couldn’t resist – she knelt down in front of Maxine and started licking her slit. Maxine opened her eyes and looked at the young girl below her. She groaned at the added sensation of the gentle tongue on her pussy as the huge cock continued to abuse her ass. Aitana licked up all the juices escaping Maxine’s tight pussy, also flicking her tongue across Maxine’s clitoris. Then Aitana moved lower to lick around Maxine’s asshole, her tongue lathing LaTroy’s pistoning cock and giving Maxine a rim job. Maxine couldn’t stop herself from orgasming. Her pussy convulsed within her and she sprayed out fine drops of girl cum. Aitana enjoyed the feeling of Maxine’s cum spraying her face, rubbing her cheeks against her pussy and nuzzling her. Maxine’s head arched back and LaTroy sucked her neck, leaving a red welt on the pale flesh. This bitch was so hot, he thought to himself.

He felt his penis throb inside her and he started coming, jetting out huge wads of sperm. He continued to raise her up and down on his shaft, admiring the contrast of his black shaft disappearing into her white butt. For an older woman she was certainly hot looking and tight, he mused, her skin smooth and not an ounce of fat. He was glad she shaved her asshole. In fact, she shaved her legs all the way up to her cunt lips and left just a neat triangle of dark hair above her slit.

He shot out the last of his semen into her clutching asshole and then just rested like that for a while, with his cock completely imbedded in her ass. He released her legs and they draped out over his thighs, the white hose making a nice contrast with his dark flesh. Maxine just lay there drained, her asshole aching, throbbing around his softening cock, but too tired to move. Eventually, LaTroy lifted her hips off him, his cock flopping out of her abused anus, which made a sucking sound. Her hole was now gaping open a few inches across, fluid streaming out of it. LaTroy got out from under her so as not to get any on him. She flopped forward onto the floor. He grabbed a handful of her beautiful auburn hair and rubbed his cock with it, cleaning his semen-shitty cock with her hair.

Aitana voiced her disapproval. “Not her hair, man! Leave her beautiful hair alone!”

LaTroy just laughed.

Everyone just observed Maxine now, her asshole in the air, gaping open so that you could see the red flesh inside, her cheeks smeared with wet and dried cum, fluid running from her anus across her pussy lips, mingling with the fluid she was leaking there. Salma reached down and inserted two fingers into the gaping asshole. She scooped out a dollop of whitish-brown sludge, then brought it to Maxine’s lips. Maxine opened her mouth by force of habit and the sludge went into her mouth. She tasted the vile mixture but she was too defeated to protest. Aitana gasped. The others were disgusted at this new depravity, but also transfixed. Salma definitely had a mad-on for this girl, or for the world in general, and was taking it out on Maxine.