Maxine Does 'Em All Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He touched his crown to her pouting slit and they both groaned.

“Inside me, Buddy. Come inside me,” she panted.

“Oh, you are so beautiful,” he said.

He slid his cock in the first few inches and they groaned again.

“Ohhhhh, Buddy. Ohhhhhh…”

“Oh, Maxine you’re so hot. You’re so wet. And you’re so tight. Ohhh, baby.”

He pushed his fat cock deeper inside her and her silky pussy hugged him.

“Oh, Maxine, you’re so tight. You’re as tight as you were at 18. I love you.”

Maxine thought she was going to come right then. She was delirious at his passion for her, the way her body pleased him. She contracted her inner muscles on his shaft and he groaned again. He grasped one of her thin ankles in each hand and started pumping in and out of her. She laid her head back and enjoyed the sensations. He pumped her in this position for a while, then he pulled her legs together, tightening her cunt on his shaft even more. She gasped at the feeling of her cunt being squashed against the hardness inside of her. He kissed the soles of her naked feet and sucked on her toes. She groaned in delirium again. He kept moving his hips back and forth as he sucked on her feet, not able to actually extract his cock from her tight sheath in this position.

Then he released her legs and she set her feet back on the bed, drawing them up bent at the knee. He lay on top of her, pinning her beneath his weight and pushing his cock into her twat as far as it would go, balls deep inside her. She groaned and lost her breath for a moment. Buddy could feel her wet labia sucking on his scrotum, wetting him with her feminine juices. He loved being deep inside her, completely enfolded in her tight sheath. She was stroking his arms and back, running her long fingers up and down. He lowered his face to kiss her and they closed eyes as their tongues swirled and dueled He put his hands under her lithe body and hugged her to him, her big breasts flattening out against his chest. Then he trailed his hands up her arms to her hands and laced his fingers through hers. They held hands as he thrust in and out of her. She was so tight it felt like she didn’t want him to withdraw. Maxine could feel her pussy being moved back and forth within her as it hugged his cock.

Buddy’s forehead was dripping sweat. He could see a fine sheen on Maxine’s face as well. He lifted his torso a bit so he could move his head to one of her breasts. He pulled it up to his mouth and she groaned. He sucked on her hard nipple and she felt the electric connection between her tit and her cunt. He moved faster in and out of her and she shivered and moaned. She was starting to come. He knew it and could hardly wait to feel the familiar warmth of her cum washing against his cock. There it comes! Her ducts opened and her girl cum came flowing out, bathing his thrusting cock in the wetness. She let out a little scream of passion. Buddy jerked and his penis started shooting his sperm deep inside her spasming twat. He felt like he was going to cum forever.

They came down from their orgasms and Maxine reached up to hug him. She wanted him to stay inside her forever.

“Oh, Buddy, that was wonderful. I love you.”

“I love you sis,” he said. She felt a twinge of guilt at the realization that what they were doing was wrong, but pushed it to the back of her mind, just wanting to cling to the passion of the moment.

He kept his softening cock inside her and she was happy he wanted to. She gave him a few more squeezes with her cunt muscles. He groaned and laughed. “Sis, you’ll be the death of me. My feller needs to recover.”

“Well, make it soon,” she smiled back. “I want you to make love to me all night.”

They lay down again side by side, holding hands. Both soon fell into a contented sleep.

Buddy awoke a few hours later at the feeling of his cock being sucked. Maxine was at a right angle to him, kneeling over his groin and sucking on his shaft. He had hardened in his sleep. He was amazed – he felt like he was a teenager again. Maxine noticed her brother had stirred in his sleep and looked over at him, smiling at him with her eyes as she continued to suck oh him. She wanted to make love to him like nobody else. She was giving all her passion to him. The guys who had gangbanged her had made her cum, but she had not given them her emotions. She wanted to give Buddy everything.

“Hmmm… Ohhh!” said Buddy. “You’re going to have to stop sis, or I’ll come.”

“That’s the point,” she said sweetly.

“But I want to make love to you,” he said.

“You have. You are,” she said. “I love sucking your cock.”

“I want to cum in you elsewhere,” he said.

Maxine released his cock from her mouth, her chin slick with saliva. His cock flopped out, glistening with saliva and pre-cum.

“Where?” she asked.

“You know,” he said, reaching to pat her ass.

“Oh, OK,” she said, a little disappointed. She thought she was over anal sex. But she wanted to please Buddy. And he had given her such good analingus, she mused.

“What position do you want to do it in?” she asked.

“Let’s start in the doggy position,” he suggested.

She went on her hands and knees and he got on his knees behind her. He slapped her ass cheeks a couple times and she gave a started yelp.

“Don’t worry, sis, I’m not going to hurt you,” he laughed.

He admired again her smooth white ass in the position he fondly remembered. He remembered breaking her in 17 years ago, when they were both teens. Their father may have popped her cherry, but he had taken her anal virginity. He had felt a sense of pride that he was the first to fuck her there. He wondered how many men had fucked her there since.

“You been getting any action there, sis?” he asked. Maxine was surprised he asked. “Uh, what do you mean?” she deflected.

“You know,” he said. “You been giving your pretty ass up for anyone else over the years?”

Maxine flushed red and was glad Buddy couldn’t see her face in the position she was in.

“You shouldn’t ask questions like that,” she said.

“C’mon sis. I’ll tell you. I love fucking women in the ass. I even met a few who would give it up, but none of them has an ass like you. You have the most beautiful ass in all the world.” He bent down to kiss an ass cheek.

Maxine flushed red with embarrassment again, but with delight that he placed her ahead of all his other conquests.

“I have had anal sex,” she volunteered. “But none of them has fucked me like you.”

Buddy was glad she complimented him, but he guessed she was being kind. He traced his cock over her butt cheeks.

“You have orgasms with those other men while they were up your ass?”

Maxine was lost for words again. “Uh…”

“C’mon sis, you can tell me. You ever come from those men fucking you in the ass?” He put his hands on her hips and started to push the head of his prick against her pretty pucker.

“Oooohhh. Uhhh! Yes,” she said softly.

“And when was the last time?” he said, spreading her anal pucker with his fat cockhead.

Maxine was whimpering. She had almost forgotten how painful first entry could be. She had her head bent on the bed, leaning on the top of her head and looking back between her legs. She wished she could see his prick entering her ass.

“When was the last time?” Buddy asked again, keeping his cockhead half-buried in her entrance.

“Ohhhhh! Ugh! It was … last month,” she blurted out.

“Last month, eh?” he said, gritting his teeth at the feeling of her sphincter so tight on his crown. “You get it often? Does your hubbie give it to you often?”

“No-oo!” she groaned, feeling his cockhead lodged in her anal ring.

“You don’t get it often, or it’s not hubbie giving it to you?” he persisted. He gripped her hips and pushed his cockhead through her entrance and immediately moved his shaft up her ass, spreading her delicate flesh.

“Aaaaahhhhh!!!” Maxine squealed.

Buddy loved the sound of her voice. He thrust deeper into her.

“Who’s fucking your ass?” he said, feeling dominant over her.

“Uh! Uh Uh!” she gasped.

“Who?” he demanded.

“There was a guy from the gym!” she gasped out.

“Yes, and who else?” he asked, guessing there were more. He knew plenty of men had to be after his beautiful sister, and if they had had her pussy it wouldn’t be long before they were after her ass. And she was such a pleaser, he remembered. She would give up her sweet ass sooner or later. He grasped the soft flesh at her hips and started pounding into her violently, insanely jealous of other men who might be fucking her, yet also strongly aroused at the thought. He imagined all types of men fucking her, sticking their hard cocks into her mouth, pussy and ass.

“Who else?” he asked again.

“Aaargh!” she gurgled, startled at his sudden rough treatment.

“There were other men…” she managed to get out. She couldn’t possibly tell him about the gangbang.

“Who were they – men from work, or men you met in the bar? Your husband’s friends, or maybe strangers?” he offered.

“Strange men,” she whimpered, and then regretted confessing that.

Buddy had to stop himself from coming in her tight ass right then. He imagined his beautiful sister giving her body up to strange men, taking cocks in her pretty mouth, offering her exquisite pussy and taking them deep in her ass.

“Were they all white men?” he panted. “Or were there other colors, other races?”

Maxine couldn’t believe he wanted to get this information from her.

“They were… mostly black… and some Hispanic,” she sobbed.

Buddy could see in his mind’s eye a parade of black cocks fucking his sister in the ass. He couldn’t ask any more questions. He pinched his cum and thrust back and forth in her tight ass. He loved the sight of her hole stretched around his shaft. It looked so beautiful. He was glad she was still tight, both her pussy and her ass. He sawed in and out of her, loving the feel of her ass hugging his cock. She was so silky and clean inside. She must be cleaning herself, he thought. He remembered the only downside to fucking her ass when they were young was the crap she left on his dick. But she always cleaned him up afterwards, or Mom did.

Maxine was torn with emotions – the immediate sensation of a prick filling her ass, her brother’s prick, and then the way he had interrogated her, tortured her with her own misdeeds. She was going to cum again, she knew, but she felt awful. Her pussy started dripping fluid. It trailed down her inner thighs, mixing with her perspiration, making her smooth thighs slick. Buddy saw that she was cumming and he groaned and started ejaculating inside her warm ass. Maxine felt the burst of warmth in her bowels and came in a flood, even more juice dripping out of her tight slit. Buddy reached down to cup it, then pushed three fingers into her cunt and thrusting them in and out. Maxine moaned at the multiple sensations. Buddy withdrew his fingers and caressed her swollen clit. Maxine was sobbing and moaning her ecstasy.

Buddy emptied himself inside her and just left his cock lodged deep inside her rectum, continuing to alternate between caressing her clit and sticking his fingers into her tight pussy. Maxine put her hand over his, lacing her slim fingers through his as he played with her sex.

“I want to fuck you again already,” he said.

“You’re ready already?” she asked.

“Oh… yes,” he said, concentrating on his member which had not completely softened in her asshole. “I feel like a porn stud.”

Maxine felt her brother’s cock stir inside her soft ass. She sighed.

“Let’s change positions,” he said. He held her waist and lifted her up against him at which Maxine groaned. His cock was pressed into her inner reaches. Buddy lifted her lithe body into the air and carried her over to a chair, her legs dangling. He was strong. Keeping one hand over her taut belly he reached for a chair and dragged it a few feet so that it was in front of a full-length mirror. He grunted and sat down in the chair with Maxine on top of him.

Maxine groaned at her weight being put on her invaded ass. She squirmed a bit, then giggled. “When did you get so strong?”

Buddy chuckled as well. “Yeah, I couldn’t pick you up like this when I was a weedy teenager, eh?”

“I’ve picked up a few pounds since then as well,” said Maxine, looking at them both in the mirror. “What have you got planned now,” she said, stroking her fingers through her hair. What a sight they were, brother and sister naked, her big breasts sagging slightly, her long shapely legs splayed over his muscular thighs, her pussy unoccupied above their connection at her ass. It was the first time she had seen what she looked like in this position

Buddy watched her observing herself. He liked the fact she was seeing what she looked like.

“Don’t you look beautiful?” he said, kissing her shoulder. “I want us to see what we look like when we fuck.”

“Let’s say ‘make love’ inside of ‘fuck,’” said Maxine, turning her head to look at him directly.

“OK, whatever you say,” he said, kissing her shoulder again, then moving up to kiss her neck. She sighed.

“Look at us,” Buddy whispered, pulling her back against him and leaning back so that their hips were scooted forward. He put his hands over her thighs and pulled them wider. In this position Maxine could see their connection clearly, her pretty slit, moist with her cum, her normally tightly crinkled anus invaded by a fat cock. She was appalled and yet aroused. She looked like such a slut, and an incestuous slut at that, fucking her own brother, her brother younger by three years.

“You’re so beautiful, Maxine,” Buddy whispered again, continuing to kiss her neck. “You’re more beautiful now than when you were 18. You’re a woman. You’re graceful and elegant. Your skin is so soft.” He continued to lavish praises on her.

Maxine shivered from his adulation. She reached one hand around to stroke his head and rubbed the side of his thigh with her other hand.

“Why did you ask me about who was fuck… having sex with me?” she asked.

“’Cos I’m jealous,” he said, grasping her by the waist and lifting her hips slightly so that he could move his cock in and out of her a bit. Maxine bit her lip and moaned. She watched his cock moving in and out of her asshole, his shaft appearing and disappearing. When he thrust inwards only his hairy balls were left outside her, pressed into her asscrack. Buddy released her waist for a while so he could play with her tits, gently kneading the flesh. Her pussy was leaking fluid.

Then Buddy grasped her hips again and sat upright. He bounced Maxine up and down on him, his cock going deeper, pressing into her bowels. She was moaning: “Uh! Uh! Uh!” Her eyes were closed. She gripped the arms of the chair but did not try to lessen his thrusting. Buddy watched her breasts jiggle as she bounced on top of him. She was helping the movement now, trying to lift herself up and down on his cock. He sucked on her neck. He lifted her hips as far as he could, a good portion of his shaft coming out of her, then he dropped her back down, and she little out a little yelp. He did this several times and Maxine opened her eyes to watch. She saw his prick sliding out of her ass, then the speedy re-entry as she enveloped him again. Her breath was knocked from her every time. She moved one hand to play with her clit, caressing it as her ass was repeatedly violated. Buddy watched her.

“Put your fingers inside yourself,” he said. She rubbed her slit, then inserted one long-nailed finger.

“More,” he panted. She joined her index finger with her forefinger, pumping them slowly in and out. They came out slick with her juices. She put in a third finger, panting herself, watching herself, how sexy she looked.

“Try to get a finger in your ass alongside my cock,” Buddy grunted.

Maxine hesitated. Her ass was already uncomfortable, on fire. She didn’t want to hurt herself.

“C’mon sis, you can do it,” he whispered harshly.

She gingerly reached her hand down to her asshole and watching their bodies in the mirror, she stroked his shaft as it entered and exited her. She clasped her fingers around the base and Buddy groaned, trying desperately to stave off his ejaculation. Maxine placed her index finger on his cock and pushed it into her opening alongside his cock. She gasped at the added girth of the invasion, but she continued to try getting her finger up her ass. It went into her one joint at a time, until she had it buried in her up to the knuckle, Buddy’s cock rubbing against it. She moved her other hand to play with her swollen clit, which was exposed from its hood. Buddy watched the sight. She was such a beautiful slut. He wondered if he was doing something new with her, something the others had not done. He wanted to be new and exciting for her. He thought again about the other pricks that had been up her ass, imagining a black cock pounding into her. But he was in her now. She was all his.

He reared up inside of her – he was coming. He started spurting his seed into her yielding ass, groaning loudly. Maxine felt it and moaned herself. She started orgasming at his orgasm, partly because of the stimulation to her body, partly because of Buddy’s passion for her, the way she saw him lust after her body, wanting to meld his body with hers. Her pussy convulsed and she oozed out more cum. It ran out her pussy and wet her finger and his cock at her asshole. Buddy gave a final heave and then settled down. He lay back and she lay against his chest. They both soon fell asleep.

12