Maxine's Naughty Little Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

I soon sensed Maxine's increasing urgency, the deep erratic breathing and her body tensing. Her legs locked around me ensuring that I didn't slip from her at the wrong moment. Then suddenly, she pinned me tightly and ground her pussy upwards against me.

"Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, sweet jeezus." she whispered as her body shuddered almost violently beneath me.

I then felt a warm wet warm gushing sensation over my cock; and then flow freely over my balls and down my thighs.

"Don't stop, please don't stop." Maxine pleaded as she writhed wildly below me.

I continued as best I could with her clinging to me in an almost desperate like grip, her body eventually relaxing and falling away from me to the bed. Her hands took my face in hers and kissed me gently as the little trembles flowed through her body. I waited patiently entrapped in her grip until she returned to the real world. She then grinned sheepishly up at me.

"Mmmmmmmm, thank you. That was very nice. Sorry about the mess though."

I moved down her body and knelt between her legs. Maxine had been wise to place a towel beneath her, for there was a substantial mess covering it. Taking the bottom corner, I wiped myself clean while gazing at her well worn pussy. Her opening was now wide with her juices still oozing from her. Pushing the towel upwards; I wiped her clean and then stretched up along side of her. Her hand was soon stoking my still erect and slippery cock.

"What are we going to do with this thing?" she asked. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in a little blow job."

I looked up at the ceiling as if contemplating the question, but we both knew it was a no brainer.

"Don't go away." she said before giving me a little kiss.

Maxine removed herself from the bed, gathered up the sodden towel before disappearing from the bedroom and into the bathroom. Seconds later she was back with a warm facecloth and a clean towel. I watched without dignity as Maxine knelt beside me and cleaned my manhood. Her lips were soon over my cock, gently sucking as her tongue twirled over the head. She soon had me squirming at her mercy as her mouth and tongue worked in perfect unison, I knew I was relieving the best blow job of my life.

She looked up and grinned at me, "How am I doing? Passable is it?"

"Fucking fantastic." I managed to reply.

"Let's see if we can manage a hands free conclusion." she suggested.

"Anything you like." I answered, for I was beyond caring.

Maxine moved between my legs without taking me from her mouth and then settled into her routine. She would take me half into her mouth and suck deeply as she raised herself so only the head was engulfed. Her tongue would pounce into the eye before running downwards and around the rim, next would be a few tight little bobs as she sucked noisily. Every now and then, she would release my cock and push the shaft flat against my navel before running her face and tongue lovingly along it. Eventually she began working to a rhythm and I could feel my pressure mounting.

"Open your eyes and watch." she whispered as I got closer.

Her hands were soon flat on my upper thighs to hold me still as I jiggled and squirmed under her exquisite touch. Still her mouth worked diligently as we looked into each others eyes as I got closer and closer.

"Watch out, here I cum." I warned.

But her mouth remained exactly where it was as I began to fire deep into her mouth. Her eyes never left mine as she opened her mouth slightly without breaking her rhythm to allow my cum to escape. I fired again and again, and watched as large globules of cum escaped from her mouth and dribble down the shaft. Maxine continued patiently until I'd finished and began to shrink in her mouth before she finally removed her lovely warm lips. Reaching for the facecloth, she wiped her mouth clean and then my cock.

"Taste good?" I asked cheekily.

She frowned and threw the facecloth at me, "Here you go, find out for yourself."

Maxine slipped astride me and guided my cock back to her pussy, getting softer every second; it took a bit of doing to get it back inside her again. She leaned over, dropped her substantial breasts onto my chest and looked into my eyes.

"We shouldn't have done that." she commented.

"Yes we should've. That was gooood fun."

"I have to agree." she replied before slipping her tongue into my mouth for a few seconds. "You've got a nice cock and you know how to use it. That was most enjoyable, even though it was very naughty. Mind you, I shouldn't have allowed you to seduce me like that, must be getting easy in my old age."

"Me seduce you?" I countered. "It was you taking advantage of my youth. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Maxine giggled like a five year old, "You think what you like. All I know is that I've been well fucked if you pardon the expression, and I don't care one little bit what you think. And seeing as you're here, you might as stay the night, cause I love to wake up with someone to cuddle up to."

"Do I get breakfast?" I asked dangerously.

"Would that be a horizontal breakfast you'd be looking for?"

I've stayed many a night after that, for Maxine has proved to be a wonderful bedside companion. I don't know whether it's an age thing or not, but I'm very attracted to this desirable woman. It's not only about the considerable sexual tricks that I'm learning; it's also about her unselfishness, calmness, and her cavalier approach to life. It's something I've never encountered with girls my own age, especially her daughter Caroline.

Anyway, things are now starting to get a little more complicated. One of Caroline's friends has seen my unmistakable dented car parked outside her house. Thinking that Caroline was back in town, she contacted her by cell phone. I've received a text from Caroline asking why my car would be outside her house overnight I forwarded it to Maxine just to warn her, and got a swift and to the point reply:

'We're adults doing adult things. Don't worry, c u tonight. Don't bring pyjamas. xxxxxx'

God; how I adore this woman.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12