Maxine's New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now and then I looked up to see the twins checking things out. I have no idea whether they were having any fun or not, but I know Flopsy danced several times.

When neither Anya or Jerry showed up by the time I finished my second beer, I decided it was time to go home. "Well guys, it's time for me to call it a night while my carriage is still a carriage."

"Stay and dance with me at least once," the slightly butch EMT suggested.

"I will dance with you once, if you promise I can lead," I said it loud enough to be heard by everyone at the table.

"Fair enough, but if you dance good enough, I might get you a job."

"Oh as a dancer?"

"Sure, you ever been to the Island over in Tryon?"

"Never heard of it," I admitted.

"They have pole dancers there and the manager is a friend of mine. If you are a good dancer I can get you a job. You have the body for it."

"You mean a chick with hardly any boobs is a popular dancer?" I was still speaking loud. Everyone was laughing with me.

"Sure, there is something to be said for having the body of a teenage boy."

"Afraid all these middle aged wrinkles would ruin the illusion," I admitted.

"Let's dance, so I can see if you are worth the effort."

"Let's do it. I guess since I look the most like him, I'll be Fred and you be Ginger."

"Sounds good to me," she said as I led her to the dance floor. The music was reasonably fast so we danced without touching. Then something slow and sensuous came on the jukebox and I moved slowly to it.

"Yeah, you will do just fine," she said giggling.

"Not really hon, I'm a terrible dancer. It won't do you any good to pretend otherwise."

"Then what will do me good?" she asked.

"Well I prefer lovers who don't need to ask what to do next. But for now it's time for me to leave. Night sweetie." I didn't remember her name. I wasn't even sure that I ever heard it.

The twins joined me outside the club. "You certain do know how to have fun," Flopsy commented.

"Oh, I thought you were having all the fun."

"You don't blame me do you. I got a lot more attention here, than I ever did in Boston."

"Are you two from Boston?"

"We used to work for the PBS station there until they got their funding cut. Private donations dried up with the recession and then the damn republicans cut our funding. So now we are working for peanuts trying to get our own production company started."

"Sorry to hear that but if you think you sob story is going to melt my black republican heart, forget it." I realized she was trying to increase her chances of getting the job by convincing me how much she needed it.

"What would melt your heart, an evening with Bobby?"

I looked over at the younger man. "Hardly," I replied.

"Then how about an evening with me?"

"Sorry not my type?"

"Marty said everyone was your type." Mopsy said it from his seat beside me.

"Now that wasn't the most diplomatic thing to say. It might be true that I subscribe to the cull not want not theory of love, but even so you two just don't do it for me. sorry."

"After leaving them at the tourist court, I drove home. I tried the new gate thing and found that it worked just fine. I had to stop to close the gate after I passed. I also had to reset the alarm. It was going to be a pain for sure, but I knew I needed to do it for a while at least.

I was in the house with the radio on checking my email when the phone rang. "At your service," I said into the phone.

"I wish," was the answer which came over the phone.

"What can I do for you sir?" I replied.

"I need to postpone our meeting from 9AM until 10AM. I forgot I had another thing at 9."

"Not a problem Reverend Archer, I'll see you then."

"Yes, I can hardly wait." He sounded as though he had been drinking, but I decided that it was none of my business. Instead of commenting I just pushed the off button. I wondered if the preacher was flirting with me, or just playing me to see how much more money I would give up.

It was almost midnigh,t when I slipped into bed. I was tired and needed to sleep but my mind would not shut down. My mind was stuck in gear thinking about the next day and the things I had planned for it.

Somehow thoughts of the preacher filled my mind, not the mundane things on my schedule. I wondered about the Preacher and his life. From growing up in the housing project, to getting involved with street gangs. It had to have been some kind of self protection thing. Or maybe the need for family. They say it can be either, or both, that motivates a kid to begin banging.

I could only imagine him as a teenage boy going into the justice system for murder. The fear while awaiting trial. Then to have been dropped into the general population of an adult prison must have been a nightmare.

There was no doubt in my mind that at 18, he learned to suck cock, before he learned to eat pussy. Yes, my mind had slipped into gutter speak. I was also massaging the loose flesh between my legs as I imagined his life in prison. I knew without a doubt that I would soon feel the loose flesh begin to tighten and get puffy. Followed shortly by hot and slippery liquid running from the bottom of my pussy and working its way into the cleft of my ass.

While I massaged my pussy lips, I visualized the teenage boy on his knees accepting a bigger, stronger, most likely older man's cock. Opening his mouth to it in terror. "Take it, or take an ass beating every day till you do it willingly." The words ran though my mind as I shivered and gasped for breath.

Fucking him in the ass would be easy compared to having him suck cock for the first time. It was almost impossible to force that. Not absolutely impossible, but very difficult. It almost always involved a beating the first time, if on an unwilling partner. It wasn't something you could just ram in and pump away. The one receiving the cock had to cooperate to make it an enjoyable experience. Sometimes the first time wasn't enjoyable at all, but it was something that usually just had to be endured. After the first time like most things it got easer and the receiver of the cock got better at making love to it. Being the receiver of a cock in the mouth or up the ass had to be hard for a proud young man.

I became more aroused as I imagined Archer becoming a top only. Fucking other younger, weaker prisoners while doing nothing for them in return. He was certainly big enough. He had obviously worked out in prison. He probably continued on the outside. He could easily have found him a prison bitch somewhere along the line. He might have learned to enjoy cock inside him, but I just couldn't quite see that.

I had began rubbing my clit in a hard circular motion as I imagined his cock in my unwilling mouth. I didn't love cock sucking, but I didn't refuse anymore either. What I did love was the attention, and the wanting my lover to be so lost in the feelings enough to be forceful. Maybe not to the point of rape, but to the point of making it clear that it just might come to that, if need be.

I did not like taking it up the ass at all, but I knew that I would for the Preacher. I was certainly no virgin there either, but I would be very tight. I was sure that the intern had some real pain the next day from forcing it in me, more or less dry. He had to have hurt him almost as much as it did me.

When I thought of the preacher forcing his cock in my ass, I came. I came from the massaging of my clit, but it was the image of his cock in my ass which filled my mind at the time.

I managed to fall asleep shortly after i stopped trembling.

Chapter 37

The weather had developed a serious chill overnight. The cabin had an inside chill as well. After my early morning pee I turned the heater up a couple of notches, then crawled back into bed. I would have thought from the chill that it was 3AM, had the sun not been shining through the high windows. It was obviously time to winterize the place. I knew that I would need to take a look at the window screens to see what could be done there. I was hoping that I could take then down, wrap them with plastic like a sandwich, then put them back in place. That seemed like a good do it yourself project. Especially since there was a tall alum step ladder behind the cabin. With that thought at the forefront of my brain, I slipped back into the arms of Morpheus.

An hour later, when I next awoke, the cabin was warmer, so I promptly forgot the winterizing project. Instead. I concentrated on reheating the day old coffee in the microwave, washing my ass, and then loading my dirty clothes into the van. I did it all and in that order.

When I left the compound, I almost forgot to stop and open the gate. "I should probably not come home drunk, until I make a new habit of stopping to open the gate," I said aloud,

I found my Latina mother and daughter couple at the Laundromat. I struck the bargain, then dropped off my laundry. The next stop was Hardee's drive thru. I thought about the video team, then had to force myself to buy coffee and biscuits for them. Being from the Boston PBS station, I had no idea what kind of crazy eating habits they had acquired. But the special that morning was Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuits. I got three, and three large coffees. It all came to just under ten bucks.

"They damn well better be ready to go," I said to myself. I knew I had to stop talking to myself or I was going to be in trouble one day.

I knocked on the door then said, "You guys ready?" I heard movement inside so I was pretty sure that I didn't live in Cabot's Cove. A place where every stranger got killed, to satisfy Jessica Fletcher's need for a mystery to solve.

Mopsy opened the door, but he didn't look good. "It's 8AM tell me you are ready to go," I demanded.

"We are, just give Gwen a chance to finish doing her makeup," he said.

"Flopsy, put the makeup down and get your ass out here, or explain to Marty why I left you in the bathroom. I'm going to be out front in the van for two minutes, then I'm leaving whether you guys are there or not." That got her ass moving. Some people just needed to be motivated.

At the office the three of us sat eating our biscuits while I flipped through the 'New Work' clipboard. It was the only real place where orders were stored. Luke entered them into the computer, but I didn't put much faith in them not ending up lost in space somewhere.

"What are we doing today," Mopsy asked.

"Hell, I have no idea. What do you want to do. Oh I know, you want to sit back and observe how boring this place is." It was too bad that I actually had things that needed to be done. There were already four stops on Luke's pick up schedule for court documents. We had raised our fee almost double, so we had to give good service for it.

"Damn Boss, it is getting cold out there," Luke said as he entered the office.

"Well the coffee is made, and the office is warm, not much more I can do. Believe it or not I don't have a direct line to God."

"I thought all you Jews had a direct line to him," Ed commented as he walked through the office. He walked in just in time to catch the last comment.

"Ed, I'm not Jewish."

"You could have fooled me. George Washington has a beard on your money, since you have had it around so long. Go out and buy the boy a decent coat."

"How about he buy some thermal underwear for himself, and then he can wear the all season coat I already bought him?" I asked, but it was really a suggestion. I had bought the coats the day after we decided to pick up bond jumpers. We needed pockets, so jackets seemed the best thing to wear over the vests.

"I'll buy the damn coat, just tell me what you want me to buy," Luke suggested.

"See Ed, that's why he is employee of the year."

"That and he is your only employee," Ed replied.

"That too," I admitted. "Luke find something you like and I'll take a look at it. Please remember we have to be able to move in it, as well as hide all the junk we need to carry."

"So Boss, what we gonna' do this morning?" he asked.

"I have a tour of the Reverend Archer's vast holding at ten. I want you to pick up the papers and start with the services. I also noticed that we are supposed to get a file from Jessup Bail Company from Charlestown?"

"Yeah they are going to email us the file and the pickup order from the court. I can print it out, so we don't have to drive over there for it." he noticed my look. "I know you don't like to work from copies, but it's a two hour drive each way."

"We do this until we get burned on one. Then, if we aren't in jail or bankrupt, we will go back to having them mailed it to us."

"You mean snail mail."

"Yeah overnight mail, you probably don't remember it. It's what we used back in the day. You know before you came, last year." I said sarcastically. Actually I would admit to anyone that Luke made a world of difference in the business. I was going to miss him, when he went back to school in January

"So I guess I'll go pick up the papers and get started. Can I use the van?"

"Of course, the delivery scam won't work with your Korean toy," I suggested.

"You need to buy another vehicle," Edd said. I gave him a stern look. "Just saying."

"Luke it's up to you, would you rather have a company car, or the per mile payment?"

"Boss, I can drive my car no problem, but I am racking up a lot of miles," he said.

"Okay, I'll look for something that will do us the most good." I had Marty's settlement money so it was no skin off my ass.

"You want a pickup truck?" Ed asked.

"I don't know, why Ed?" I asked.

"Because Michael Kelly got sentenced yesterday. He put up a two year old Japanese pickup for the bond note. It is going to be really old by the time he gets out. I can give him a call and you can take a look."

"The bank probably owns it," I suggested.

"They will for sure, but you might still have time to drop a hundred bucks on him and pay off the note with the bank."

"If he bought it new, it will probably be worth less than the payoff of the note." I suggested. I think I will pick up one of those off lease things. I'm thinking PT Cruiser with the rear seat pulled out."

"Max, you are an idiot." Ed said with a laugh.

"Trade keys with me," I demanded of Luke.

"Do you want me to take one of our guests?" Luke asked with a grin.

"Sure, which one do you want?" Luke just smiled. "Okay take Flopsy."

"Let's go Gwen, we have miles to go before we sleep," he said.

"But not together," I added. Luke just grinned. It looked as though I might have been a bad influence on the boy.

"Well Mopsy, that puts you with me, but relax we aren't going anywhere for an half hour."

I was reading the morning news on line when my cell phone rang. "At your service." I said.

"Max it's me Anya. It's probably nothing, but I just got a call from the guy who runs Hazelwood for Marge. He can't find her."

"What?" I asked incredulously. "When did he see her last."

"When he left the Inn at midnight, she was in her office. She was nowhere to be found this morning. Like I said, it's probably nothing, but watch your back till we find her."

"I got to make a call get off the phone."

I dialed Luke's cell phone number. There was no answer, even after ten rings. More than enough time for him to get to it no matter where it was. "Ed, lock this place down tight."

Ed had the switch to activate his electric locks on both front and rear door. I went to the storage vault for my serious weapons. I picked up the civilian version of the AK47. and the trench length 12 gauge.

"Here you go Ed, Christmas is early." I said it as I handed him the Trench length Winchester pump gun. It was the shotgun that I swore came from Alcatraz.

"You know, I hate when you do this," he said.

"Ed, I have never done this before."

"Okay, I'm going to hate it from now on. So what's happening?"

"Nothing I hope, I have to go find Luke and the van. Nobody comes in the office until I get back and you don't leave. Ed this is serious shit, do not leave this office."

I had a bad feeling about it all. The Russians might have decided to play rough. Just then my cell rang. "At Your Service." I said.

"I love your American TV. I love the game shows. So bitch, lets make a deal."

"So what's behind curtain one?" I asked in what was probably a weak shaky voice.

"An old lady, a kid, and a fat cow." he answered.

"And what is it you want?"

"My pistol and of course you."

"Not much of a deal there. I give you want you want and we all die. Seems like a really one sided trade."

"How about I just come in and take it?"

"How are you fixed for body bags.? Cause you are going to need some, if you try that."

"I think we have the advantage. I have your friends."

"When it comes to my life or death, I have no more friends than you do. I figure they are already dead anyway. So step out in the open and walk over here."

"You are a cold bitch,"

"Boss it's me Luke. Gwen and me and some old lady are here. Fuck these guys," he said trying to be brave. His voice was trembling.

"Want to hear me shoot him?"

"That's up to you. Do you want to hear the sirens of the cops pulling up and the gungoing to the FBI. Plus, they most likely know who you are already. I bet your boss is pissed that you didn't toss that gun after the job."

"I am going to enjoy killing you. It might take days." he stopped talking then asked, "Where do you want to meet?"

"My guess is that you are in that black Buick parked across the street. So bring the hostages to where you are. Send them across and when they are inside, I'll throw the pistol out."

"Now that is a bad deal for me. If I do that, you get the hostages and then keep the pistol anyway."

"You tried to have it all, so I had to try as well."

"So where is the middle ground, as you people say."

"The middle ground is that we do it in public. You drive away right now, and I bring the pistol and meet you in the parking lot of the courthouse. They have lots of video cameras to keep us both honest. You hand over the hostages and I hand over an envelope with the pistol inside."

"When?"

"Just as soon as we can all get there."

"Not the courthouse, but the rest of the plan will work. The big bank with the large American flag. We can do it in their parking lot."

"All right Wells Fargo it is." It was as good a deal as I could make.

I punched a number into my cell phone. "Where are you? You have to be kidding me. Walk across the street and look for a blue Hyundai to pull up to the curb."

"Mopsy, you come with me. Ed lock this place down for sure."

I loaded the kid down with hardware, then we headed for the drop. I punched the re-dial when i was a block from the bank. "I'm here. come to the car."

You guessed it, the Reverend came from the downtown consignment store across the street from where I parked. He was moving quickly as he got into the car beside me. Mopsy handed him the civilian AK47. "This might get messy," I said.

"Max I am trust you, but if I have to go back to the joint, I'm going to kill you."

"Sounds fair. If you have a chance to kill me, I'm going to be surprised." I took a deep breath then went on. "I don't have time to explain just go with it."

They had no idea what my car looked like, so I hoped they didn't see the Reverend get into it. Once in the bank's parking lot, I got out of the car and walked toward the black Buick. I stopped in plain sight of the overhead camera while still several feet from the car. I was pretty sure the Reverend had the Ak trained on the car.

"Where is my envelop?" a different Russian asked as he approached me

"Where is Ivan. He wasn't much of a body guard, but he was cute." I was faking the bravado. I was terrified.

"Where is my envelop?" he asked angrily.

Yes I was terrified, but I was also successful in my fight to control my voice. "In the car where are my people?"