Maxine's New Life Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An ass microphone, what will they think of next." Martin asked smiling.

"Our next problem is how much do we tell the kids. They have to know about the meet, but how much about the plan?" I asked.

"It's your plan you decide. I'm just the trigger man here," Martin said smiling way to big.

"Well, we can't leave them alone and we can't all go together so how the hell are we going to scout out a place?" I asked it out loud to hear myself think as much as to ask for advice.

"Stash them somewhere safe and we go scouting," Martin suggested. It made perfect sense, if there were anyplace I felt that they would absolutely be safe.

"You tell me where you think would be safe?" I asked.

"Your plan," Martin said smiling again.

"Courthouse in the county seat," I suggested with a smile. Where that came from, I had no idea. "We just dump them and tell them to go watch a trial."

"Beautiful, there will be hundreds of cops in and out of a courthouse. We can use the burn phone to tell them when to come out and get into the car. I love it." Martin said.

"Good that is the solution to one problem. So let's get them moving, so that we can go look for a secure meeting site."

"Secure for us but dangerous for them." Martin suggested.

"I certainly hope so," I replied.

The two TV producers were installed at the county courthouse twenty miles away in a town three times the size of Haymarket. When we got back to Haymarket we began searching for a meeting spot. Just in case the Atwoods really wanted to meet rather than just kill us.

It took just an hour and a half to find a satisfactory spot. It was a softball field on the city's one real park. The field wasn't locked so we could all just walk onto it. There was a clear unobstructed view from the top of a concrete block concession building.

"It's going to be cold up there," I said.

"Most of the places I have been it was hot as hell. Cold will be a nice change," Marting replied.

"Fair enough, if they ask for a meet again, we do it here or not at all." Everyone will feel safe in the middle of the field." I said.

"I sure as hell wouldn't," Martin said.

"Is there anywhere you would feel safe, with this degree of threat?" I asked.

"Good point," he replied.

It was after 2PM when we retrieved the TV crew. "So what do you guys want for dinner?" I asked.

"I want answers," Mike said.

"It is like I told you we went to find a place for a meeting with the Atwoods, if they decide to request a meeting."

"Why did you stick us here for most of the day?" he asked.

"To keep you two safe. Also, so that we didn't have to worry about you so much that we couldn't get our jobs done."

We were almost home before Mike took his fancy phone out to check the camera footage. We got a problem. The chief's car is in the drive but he isn't in sight. He must be inside."

"What about the dogs?' I asked.

"They are pacing back and forth on the porch," Mike informed us.

"Well, we do have a problem. He has seen everything we left in the house. In my case it's the weapons, even though there aren't that many left."

"All my stuff is deeply encrypted. There is no way he could get to it." Mike said.

"Well, he could have seen my fancy panties," Gwen said lightly.

"Martin?" I asked.

"I have nothing in the house but a change of clothes. However we need to stop this shit right fucking now," Martin said.

"I agree. The Atwoods are convinced we are dangerous and I'm sure they have convinced the chief, so let's go in and scare hell out of him."

"You mean fake it," Gwen said.

"Sure fake it, that's what I mean," I replied as I watched Martin smile behind her back.

"We go in hot, I'll go around back in case yo u flush him out." I said. "You three make a lot of noise and demand that he come out. You know the drill."

When Martin hit the brakes it was only after he spun the car so that it was between me and the house. I jumped out and headed for the woods. I circled around the house while Martin and the others left the car from the passenger side. They kept the SUV between them and the house. Martin did the talking.

"You in the house come out with your hands empty and behind your head. Do it now." He demanded.

"You do know I'm the Chief of Police?" was the answer he got.

"What I know is that you broke into our house. You come out or we are coming in. You won't like what happens, when we get in there."

"If you try to come in, I will shoot you," he said. All that back and forth took longer than it sounds here. The reason I know is that I had time to slip in the house from the rear while the Chief's attention was on Martin.

"And if you shoot him, what the fuck do you think I'm going to do to you?" I asked with the 10mm pointed at his head from behind. "Put down the weapon and put your hands behind your head." I used his own cuffs to secure him just like they taught in the air police school.

"You guys can come in now," I said once I had him cuffed and sitting on the floor. "Now what the hell did you think you were doing?"

"Nobody was home and I needed to use the bathroom," he said as if anyone would believe that.

"What have the Atwoods told you about us?" I asked.

"Only that you were dangerous. That you might even be a big city dope gang." he said pretty confident that his badge was going to save him.

"Chief you are going to tell us everything you know and answer all our questions honestly and quickly. Do you know why you are going to do that?"

"I'm not going to do that at all." he said.

"Martin, he broke into our house and threatened us, don't you think it would be fair if you did the same to him and his family?"

"I most definitely do," Martin replied.

"Get his wallet, drive to the address on his ID, and corral everyone in the house. Then lets see how the Chief feels when he listens to them die one by one."

"What do you think Chief? Does that sound fair to you?" I asked.

"You wouldn't do that," he said but with much less confidence in his voice.

"Start with any kids you find in the house, then go to the wife. Be damn sure mommy dearest sees her children die." I said to Martin. Then to the Chief I said, "We are experts at what we do, so how about it want to answer or listen to your family die."

"You are bluffing," he said.

"Irish go for it," I said with a sick smile.

"Now Chief since you came to your senses and decided to talk, I'm going to give you a warning, as I always do. I'm going to be asking you Questions about the Atwood brothers. You are going to answer them truthfully. The reason you are is because if you don't, first we kill your family then we chop you into little pieces until you talk.

You will talk in the end, if you don't talk, we have to kill what is left of you. The only question for you right now is, are the Atwoods more important than your family? You might also want to ask yourself this, are the good old farm boys, as bad as my friend, the Irishman, and me."

"I already said I would talk," he said bitterly.

"Good, but you should know that we already know a lot about the Atwoods. If we didn't, we wouldn't be here. Now I will ask you questions to which I know the answers. They will be mixed in with the questions I don't. Obviously you could lie to me, but you don't know to which questions I know the true answer. If you lie to me and I catch you, The Irishman is going to leave and kill your whole family. There will be no reprieve. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes I understand," he said.

He had a little too much confidence to make me feel comfortable. "That's yes Ma'am from now on. You are working for me now, or you are dead. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am." he replied.

The GBI had given us just enough informati to ask questions that were probing and also convinced the Chief that I did indeed have information. He had no idea how much information I had.

So for the next hour I questioned and browbeat him. Mike recorded it all as we went. When I thought that I had everything I could get from him, I said, "Chief you are going to do one last thing for me. Then if you are half smart, you are going to take your family and get the hell out of Georgia. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am I understand."

"Mike get those files off to our friends in Atlanta," I said before I turned to the Chief. "Now you go tell Blain Atwood that I will meet him at the outfield fence of the softball field in city park. I will be there at 4pm this afternoon. If he is there we can work a deal, if not, one of us is going to die. He should know that I have the better gunslinger." I opened the cuffs on the chief, pushed him out the door, and watched him stumble to his car.

"Did you scare him enough," Martin asked.

"We won't know that until about five this afternoon." I replied.

"The time is good. It will put the sun in their eyes not mine," Martin said with obvious approval in his voice.

"Got to get lucky now and then," I replied.

"Right," he said smiling.

"So here is the deal. If you can cook up some kind of repeater, so that you can monitor the audio and video from here, then you will be a lot safer," I said to Mike and Gwen.

"I have one. If you can get it within a hundred yards of the Mic. I can monitor it here."

"If you give us a video camera that we can just sit on the roof and point it in the general direction. You can have some images of what goes down," I suggested.

"They will be lousy images, but better than nothing," he suggested.

"We got two hours Max, you wanna screw?" Mike asked.

"No thanks, but listen you keep a sharp eye out. I have a feeling this is going to be like my C.O. used to say about spies. "The bad thing about turning a man, is that he can be turned back again just as easily."

"Right," Mike said almost ignoring me. "I knew he didn't think anything could happen to him. Too young and stupid I suspected.

For the next two hours, Martin and I drank coffee and worried. Well for the first hour anyway, after that Martin went out to zero his scope. I tested the microphone to be sure that Mike could really hear it from inside my body.

"It's not really a microphone. It's more a receiver and transmitting unit. Your whole body is the Mic and the antenna," he explained.

"I don't care just so long as it works, I don't want to have done this for nothing." I suggested.

"You get them to admit to sending the men to kill us, and we will put his ass in prison. I guarantee you nothing will go wrong with my equipment."

After the equipment check I drank coffee and worried. I worried because there was too much that could go wrong. I knew that a plan, as loose as the one we were using, could easily get us all killed. I just couldn't come up with a better one.

"Unless they were complete idiots, they were going to guess that the chief had gone over, but that didn't matter to my plan. If they killed him, that was fine with me, if they chose to turn him back, that was okay as well. We already had what we wanted, intelligence. We had sent the GBI enough information to start a wide ranging investigation. It was mostly what questions to ask, and of whom to ask them, but it was a starting place. It was probably more than they had before we rode into town.

Time was running out. Martin and I loaded his equipment and Mikes camera complete with repeater into the SUV. Before we could drive away, Gwen came out and kissed Martin with a lot of tongue. I wasn't at all surprised, nor was he. I was surprised, when she kissed me exactly the same way.

Then she whispered, "Just for luck."

"Of course," I mumbled as I got into the SUV.

"Be careful, you know they are going to be extra careful," I said to Martin when he stopped the SUV behind the concession stand.

"You to lady, you piss me off sometimes, but I don't want to lose my first client." He said it smiling, as he used a ladder like I had never seen to climb the back wall of the concession stand. The ladder had a single center pole and folding steps on each side. He flipped it once and it became a ladder.

He was about half way up when I walked onto the field. I felt naked since I left my 10mm Glock under the seat of the SUV. I have to admit that I was so scared I had to pee bad. I have no idea why, but before the shit starts I always have to pee, but the urge is gone with the first sign of action. I knew that once I saw Blain, I wouldnt be able to pee, if my life depended on it.

I tried to be calm as I walked through the chain link fence. As I walked over home plate, I could feel eyes on me. I could only hope that they were Martin's and his alone. I walked to the pitcher's mound and over it, I walked over what would have been second base, it the bases had been out. Like most places, they were put out only for games and removed immediately after. The walk to the center field fence made me very nervous. I was in fact terrified.

I waited in the cold for about twenty minutes before I saw the Italian sports car pull into the parking lot. I watched Blain step from the car and walk the same path I had. It took him only three or four minutes to reach me.

"Are you armed?" he asked.

"No," I replied.

"Too bad, I am." He reached behind him and came out with what looked like a 9mm semi automatic pistol of some kind. "You probably think that you don't need to be armed, since your man on the roof has a high powered rifle on us. The only problem with that is that my brother Thomas was there waiting for him. I didn't pull into the parking lot until I got the text message that your friend was dead. I think you put it best. "Gutted like a fish." He waited for my reaction. "You are good, you have to be concerned, yet you are still acting calm. I know you aren't calm, but you are acting very well."

"I'm not at all calm, more curious. How did you know?" I asked.

"I knew because it is what I would have done. I figured you were almost as smart as me."

"Almost?" I said.

"Yes, now please turn and walk to the pitcher's mound." Atwood said.

"I don't suppose you would like to talk this out?" I asked.

"So your friends back at the house can record it. The only problem with that is they need power to make a recording, and we cut the power just before I drove in."

"We, you mean you and the Chief of police?" I asked.

"Yes, by the way he said he would get you, if it was the last thing he ever did. Well cutting the power was the last thing he ever did, but I promised I would do it for him."

"So you killed the poor man?" I asked. I was doing it to keep him talking and also in the hopes that Mike had foreseen that possibility."

I was standing on the pitchers mound when he answered me. "He had a fatal accident."

"I'm sure," I replied.

"Now Maxine, I know it is cold but I want you to take off your clothes."

"You are going to let me die of exposure. That's not very sporting of you," I suggested.

"Just do it bitch," he said angrily.

I removed the camo hunting coat first. "It's not very easy to do a sexy strip, when you are freezing," I commented. He just waved me on with his pistol. I removed my sweater, thermal tee and bra leaving me naked to the waist." I tried to smile, just to release the tension. I couldn't make it happen.

"Don't stop bitch," he snapped.

I opened the jeans I wore. It was difficult to work them over the thermal bottoms. I did manage to get them and the thermal long pants off. As I stood in just my bikini panties, I was too frightened to be cold.

"Take them off too." I did as I was told. "It appears that you didn't come wired after all. I guess sending the cooker and his friend to kill your geeks wasn't necessary after all. But what the fuck, it's just more bodies to throw down a mine shaft."

"Dead man and women tell no tales," I admitted.

"Exactly, now get on your knees. You are going to give me that blow job now. And when I cum, you are going to die. I wish you could tell me what it feels like to have a bullet in your brain and a mouth full of cum at the same time. The longer you make this last the longer you live. Now take my dick out and suck, or it ends for you right now."

I guess I always wondered when and how I would die. I certainly never would have guessed the way Blain Atwood had in mind. I unzipped his trousers, then I worked his cock out, I stroked it a few times but it was just too cold to bring it to life. I had to take it into my mouth to warm him up so that it would at least get hard for me.

The warmth of my mouth worked magic on his cock. It always does. I could feel it growing in my mouth. I would have enjoyed the sensation, if I hadn't been expecting a bullet in my brain at any second. I felt him begin to move his cock in my mouth. I could feel him tense as I sucked against my will. It was just too well connected in my primitive brain for me not to suck and move with him.

I felt him speed up his movements and I knew that I only had seconds to live. I had to force myself to do it, and I knew that it meant he would shoot me instantly but I bit down as hard as I could anyway. They say the force of a human bite is equal to that of a wild animal. I don't know, but I felt my mouth fill with something. I knew that it was either blood or semen, I wasn't sure which.

I heard the shot and expected the world to go blank. Instead I felt myself covered in a warm liquid. I hadn't realized that I had my eyes closed, until I opened them to see Blain Atwood laying beside the pitcher's mound. I had a good sized piece of his cock still in my mouth, and his face was missing.

My reaction was to sit down in the dirt and cry. What the hell, I needed a good cry, it isn't every day that I have a severed cock in my mouth and a honest to god blood bath. I have no idea how long I cried. When I got control of myself, Martin was standing quietly watching me.

"You are alive," I said through my tears.

"Sweetie, a lot better men than Thomas Atwood have tried to put a knife in me." Martin said.

"Who, who sent the text to Blain." I asked still shaken.

"I did of course. I used Tommy boy's phone. You are not the only one who can think on their feet, you know." Martin said.

"We have to get to the house,"I said.

"No, you have to get dressed. The state police are on their way. I called the house, when I heard Atwood say he sent the cooker over. Mike seems to have learned to use a shotgun somewhere in Boston. He killed one with the first round, and the other one took off running. He is probably in South Carolina by now. Mike is an amateur he couldn't shoot him in the back."

"Then it's over," I said breaking into tears again.

"God, it's a relief to see you cry. I was beginning to wonder, if you were really a woman."

"If you ever tell anyone you saw me like this, I will kill you. You ain't that hard to kill."

"Couldn't you at least let me shower before we do this?" I asked it of the patrol Captain from the Georgia State Police.

"I called your friend at the GBI and he said to get the prelems all done, while they are in route from Atlanta. I'm sorry I know you are uncomfortable."

"Yeah, I'm wearing about a pint of someone else's blood. I would say that makes me uncomfortable." I agreed. It was time for the truth, but I didn't want anyone telling it until the GBI was on scene. There were just too many details to trip us up. I had put the call in to Jen, she should be on her way down. In the meantime I told everyone to ask for food and water otherwise to say nothing.

I fully expected that we would all spend a night in jail. As Martin and I had both said before, it would make great TV. The Georgia State Police didn't want to book us, so we sat around the station's lobby waiting for the GBI. If I had been booked me, I could have at least gotten a shower. I rally needed to get the blood off, it was freaking me out.