Max's Lake

Story Info
She goes to a secluded cabin and meets a man.
1.6k words
4.14
21.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to get away from it all. The hectic schedule of every day life. The computer, the phone, the fax, the cell, the chores. The basic monotony of every day living. I went online and did something I had wanted to do for a while now. I rented a cabin in the Smokey Mountains.

My drive was long, but uneventful. I stopped at the small village that was before where my cabin was located and picked up some basics for my week-long venture. My goal was not to go into town for any reason, simply to enjoy the solitude.

I traveled up a winding dirt road to my secluded little shanty I would be calling home for the next few days and unloaded my belongings. The sun was beginning to set, and I could hear the crickets chirping away and watched as a few early lightning bugs starting their mating ritual. I chuckled as I remembered the old television show 3-2-1 Contact where they cartoon lightening bug lays in wait in the grass, frantically blinking to attract a male. Once he comes and then cums, she promptly eats him.

After unpacking the car, I poured myself a glass of wine and went out to the little deck that overlooked the lake. It was so peaceful. I simply enjoyed the sights and smells and was thrilled to see the stars as the started to peek out in the black velvet sky. I could hear a dog howl in the distance and decided to go to bed so I could rise early the next morning.

I awoke bright and early the next morning. Deciding to go for a short hike, I grabbed an apple and my camera and headed out the door. I ventured out to the woods that surrounded the small cabin and followed the small winding path that cut through the tall, fragrant pines. I took shots of the beautiful wildflowers, a rabbit nibbling some greenery, some interesting rock formations and an old twisted tree that looked like an old man's face. The birds singing in the trees, seemed to announce my entrance onto the small dock at the picturesque lake. Feeling this was a lovely spot to enjoy my apple, I sat down on the rickety dock, and taking off my shoes and socks I dipped my toes in the cool water.

From the corner of my eye I could see a little boat come around the bend behind some tall lake weeds and cattails. A man and his dog, I thought to myself, grabbing my camera I took a shot of the tranquil scene. The man, spotting me waved, and I waved back. The dog, a beautiful golden retriever, started to bark and leapt into the water.

"MAX!" the man yelled as he helplessly watched the large dog swim towards me. Realizing that the dog was determined to visit me, the man sighed and paddled his craft towards the shore to retrieve me from his friendly dog. Unfortunately he did not notice the large mass of weeds that grabbed hold of his boat, causing it to get stuck. I heard him curse as Max made it to the shore ahead of him and run to the dock, I set my camera down and jumped up, trying to move out of his way as he shook himself off and sprayed me with water. I heard a splash behind me and figured the man gave up his struggle with the weeds and took his mutt's route to the shore. I glanced over my shoulder and saw it was true, but I was not ready for Max to jump on me in greeting. The large dog's weight was too much for my small five-foot frame, and I toppled into the icy water, right on top of his master.

Not expecting to take a plunge, I ended up with a mouthful of water. I felt strong arms grab me around my waist and pull me to shore.

"Bad dog," I heard the man say, panting for breath himself.

"Oh," I coughed, "It wasn't his fault."

My clothes were clinging to my skin, the cold water had caused my nipples to harden under the thin material of my t-shirt. I was aware that the shirt was almost transparent, and I saw he noticed too, as his gaze seemed to stop there. He cleared his throat and looked away quickly, embarrassed at being caught staring at my breasts. My hear fluttered a moment, the thrill of being looked at like that, I felt my nipples tighten more and ache for him to gaze at them again.

"Why don't you come back to my cabin," I suggested, "I can get you a towel and we can dry off."

I walked up to the dock and picked up my camera. I could feel his gaze shift to my ass, my breath caught again, and I hoped he was enjoying what he saw.

"So," I asked as he followed me up the path. Max close at his heels, "what is your name?"

"Paul," he grunted, I looked over my shoulder and noticed him watching the sway of my hips and my legs. Not paying attention to where I was going, I stumbled on a root and started to fall forward. Paul's strong arms were around me again as he pulled me to him. I could feel his muscles through his wet shirt, a chill went through me as I felt his thumb brush over my taut nipple. "Careful there," his mouth was warm and moist on my ear. Without thinking I turned to him and crushed my mouth to his, as need filled me. He gasped in surprise, but returned the kiss, moving his hand to cup my breast , rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, causing me to moan. He pulled away, his voice husky, "Lets get out of these damp clothes."

He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me the rest of the way to my cabin. Giving Max an order to stay he pulled me into the small living room. His eyes were ice blue as he gazed into my eyes. He tore my shirt over my head, the cool air on my wet skin caused gooseflesh up and down my arms. Noticing my shiver he leaned in to me and began to suckle on my breast. My head tilted back and I moaned in delight as the sensation rippled through my small body. I felt his strong, rough hand pulling at the waistband of my shorts. I felt the sheer delight of exposure as he yanked them down to my knees. His tongue glided down my form as he knelt before me, one hand grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my wet pussy into his mouth. I came instantly, his tongue licking up the moisture that gushed from me.

"Delicious," he said as he lowered me to the hard wood floor. He stood above me his eyes gazing down at my naked body as he slowly removed his own clothes. His cock erect as I watched he grasped it in his hand and started pumping it, I bit my lip in anticipation, allowing my hand to drift down my body to the tangle of tight curls between my legs. His eyes followed the motion of my hand, a smile across his face as my fingers parted my lips to show my swollen clit.

I moved to my knees and while I rubbed my clit between my fingers I leaned in and took his hard member into my mouth, taking his balls in my free hand, moaning into it, "Yes," he sighed as he grasped at my hair thrusting my head against him so he could enter deeper, causing me to gag a little as he shoved and thrust in my mouth, my fingers working frantically as I aroused myself more, wanting him deep inside me.

I felt his balls tighten in my hand, knowing he was close, as he pushed me away, "Turn over, baby," he whispered, "let me see that glorious ass of yours." I did as requested wiggling my ass a little as I got comfortable. He started by tracing a finger down my spine, then following with his tongue. Then he started to nip at my ass as he inserted his fingers into my wet pussy. His tongue dipped between my cheeks causing me to shiver again with this new sensation. Removing his fingers he pulled at my ass, separating the cheeks as he inserted his tongue into me, causing me to gasp. Enjoying the feeling I started to grind my hips, shoving my ass into his face, causing his tongue to delve deeper in me. His fingers digging into my flesh, squeezing hard. When he moved again and mounted me I was so wet he glided right into the folds of my aching pussy. I could feel the length of him as he slid in and out, stretching me and I heard him groan with pleasure. He thrust harder and harder into a frenzied pace causing me to scream in delight, thrusting deeper and deeper, his hands grasping my ass hard as he went. Knowing I was close to the peak of excitement he took his thumb and started to press it against my hole, causing me to clench against him hard. I heard him groan in excitement and he allowed his thumb to enter the tight hole, causing ripples of pain and pleasure rush through me. I pushed harder against him, matching him stroke for stroke, until we both exploded.

Gasping for our breaths, we collapsed, him still on top of me. Tenderly he kissed my shoulder, "By the way," he whispered, "what's your name?"

"Marie," I giggled.

"Well," I could feel his smile against his shoulder, "nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," I replied.

Paul looked up and out the window where Max had fallen asleep, "Good dog," he whispered.