Max's Sara's Total Commitment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got her good and primed Max I think I need to do me some good old fashion fucking." Johnny climbed over her, spread Sara's thighs even further apart and slipped his long thick cock into her wet receptive pussy. Johnny assaulted everything, including women, like he was in an athletic battle and he showed her no tenderness but immediately started to hammer into Sara's supple body. I knew how he was and had made sure that she would be ready to handle him by the way that I had sensually prepared her before he arrived. Johnny grabbed her by the ankles and pulled them up to where her knees were pushed into her chest. Sara cried out each time he sunk to the hilt into her and moaned disappointingly when he pulled back out. I tenderly kissed her lips as Johnny continued to ferociously fuck her. I could feel her body being pummeled and crushed as he drove into her and forced her breath out into my lips. She would pull away from me from time to time and scream in anguish and pleasure before I pulled her face back to mine. Having done it before I can attest to the fact that there is no more intimate kiss, no kiss that is more intense or profound from a woman than one that you receive while another man is fucking her. It is hard to explain but her breaths are labored and her orgasms reach through her lips and become part of your kiss. It is like reaching inside of her and sharing the breeding that she is enduring.

"I'm ready," Johnny said as he pulled his throbbing cock out of her cunt.

We were like a wrestling tag team having done this move on a number of occasions with women that we had shared. I rolled Sara on her right side towards me and lifted her leg onto and over my thigh while sliding my erection into her cunt. It was an absolutely marvelous feeling as her vagina was still contorting and grasping for Johnny's shaft that had just pulled out. I embedded myself deep into her belly and then held her tight and continued to kiss her lips while she attempted to catch her breath. Johnny moved behind her and nuzzled the bulbous purple head of his cock into her ass hole that I had so recently deflowered. Sara tensed in my arms and screamed as he pushed forward and slid instantly into her rectum.

I held her tightly while she thrashed around. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Johnny's big cock working it's way steadily deeper inside of her only a few hundredths of an inch from where my shaft was already entrenched. I do not think that Sara ever imagined what was happening to her was possible. She was a sweet innocent shy young girl who had opened a door to another world that she was compelled to enter. Now two older men, unlike any she had ever met before, were using her for their amusement and satisfaction and she did not know how to react. It had only been a few of weeks since she had taken the big step of placing the personal ad and only ten days since I had first screwed her in her own home on her own bed. And now here she was, blindfolded on a satiny bed in a strange home with two big powerful men who were intensely fucking her like she had never been fucked before. Part of her wanted to scream for help and yet a bigger more intense part of her was insane with lust, yearning and desire and didn't want it to end.

"Oh god, oh no, no, Max it hurts so bad please stop I can't take this," Sara cried as her head moved back and forth and her body twisted in a totally impossible attempted to escape the firm hold of two big strong sexually aroused and determined men. "Do what you want with me, both of you fuck me all day but not like this I can't take both of you like this, god please oh please stop," she begged and pleaded. Sara's long dark hair whipped over both of us as Johnny finally made it all of the way into her. She was like a fish caught on the line as it throws its body back and forth in the water trying to get away. We remained like that for a long time while the beautiful young woman adjusted to her dual deep impalement. I returned to kissing her lips and face while Johnny pulled her hair back and kissed her shoulders, the back of her neck and ears. Our smoldering shafts completely filled both of her holes and our swollen sperm filled balls nuzzled into one another resting heavily on her soft right inner thigh. Two fleshy hard rockets were anchored in her and poised to begin to fuck. Sara's arms remained firmly cuffed and pulled over her head. She was completely helpless.

Both Johnny and I began to tense our cocks making them twitch and jerk inside of her. Sara climaxed immediately and instinctively wiggled her ass as her cunt intuitively attempted to milk me and her asshole tightened around Johnny's cock. Feeling her body react and sensing that she was ready to be used I pulled half way out and thrust vigorously back into her. Johnny followed my lead and did the same thing. Sara arched her back towards Johnny and cried out as a strong orgasm took control of her body. We continued the back and forth fucking of her at a steady and slow pace letting her grow used to our thrusting while her excitement, tolerance and craving built. Sometimes I would thrust twice before Johnny would thrust twice on his turn. Intermittently we would thrust as many as four or five times before the other man would fuck the same number of times. Our hands continually roamed her entire body and our lips kissed and sucked her sweat-covered skin, lips and milk dripping nipples. The continual and unpredictable pumping made Sara unable to maintain any equilibrium and she became increasingly unhinged as her orgasms reached deeper and more intense dimensions.

In spite of the fact that she was in an unbreakable vise between us her body jerked and spasmed uncontrollably. She no longer was trying to escape from us, she simply had lost control of her body and was reacting to all of the stimuli the way nature intended. It was as though she was having some sort of sensual seizure, which I suspect she was. Her eyes were rolling around in her head and her words were indistinguishable. She cried and moaned. She begged and pleaded. All the while she seductively twisted her butt and torso to encourage us to continue. Her leg that was draped over my hip was tensed around my ass and had me drawn very tightly against her like she was afraid that I might try and pull my cock out of her grasping cunt.

We continued on in this manner for an eternity with not any one of the three of us wanting to bring and end to the hedonistic pleasure we were achieving. Johnny was the first to break and he began to hump harder into her breaking our rhythm. His hands dug into her smooth hips keeping her secure as he pounded harder, searching for his building release. His balls slapped into my sac and stung me as he came closer to reaching his discharge. I felt his cock contort and then start jerking as he began to shoot his semen and sperm into the young woman's rectum. I am a very heterosexual man but I have to tell you that having another man climax while his cock is virtually snug against your own is not a bad feeling at all. Sara sensed the changes and felt Johnny's differing movements. Her mouth opened wide and she uttered a long loud piercing cry as he hung on to her hips and slammed his cock fiercely into her while his hot cum filled her and spilled out around him onto the sheets. With her head thrown back into him I could do nothing but hang on to her and chew on her nipples.

Johnny pumped brutally into her for at least five minutes long after his climax ended and every drop of his cum was spent. When he pulled out of her I immediately rolled Sara over on her back. Johnny's sperm gushed out of her ass as I furiously and strenuously began to fuck her pussy. She was my woman and I was now claiming her back as such. I had enlisted Johnny so that she would understand that I could give her to whom I wished at any time and also to bring to her a level of sexual fulfillment that in the real world one man was incapable of giving to a woman. These were important lessons that she had to learn early on is she was to be my slut slave. This was a gift and a promise. I would protect her, I would bring her extreme sexual satisfaction and I would expect her fidelity in return on my terms.

Johnny picked up his clothes and left the room. He knew what needed to be done and it would be inappropriate for him to still be there when I finished with Sara. My sexual frenzy was intense and the young wife of my neighbor was receptive to anything and everything that I did to her. It can be exciting to share a woman with another man but a bit of jealousy always creeps in and a man needs to reclaim his rights at the end. In many respects like an animal marketing it's territory. I pushed her ankles up like Johnny had and fucked her in an energetic aggressive, almost hostile manner before rolling her on her tummy and screwing her pussy from behind. Sara was now having one continuous orgasm that only varied by level of intensity.

At last I rolled her back on her back and began to make love to her. I became simply a man making love to his woman. I kissed her lips and sucked on her swollen damaged tits as I varied the depth and speed of my thrusts into her. Sara began to come down a little from the ultimate sexual heights where she had been and wrapped her long slender legs firmly around my back. I spent almost fifteen minutes taking very long extended strokes into her and then, at last, relaxed and let my seed begin to spray and fill her womb. Sara did not scream as she had before but moaned with a tone of release, satisfaction and deeper pleasure for this was a different type of sexual relief and she as a woman sensed it. Her cunt clasped tightly around me and I could feel her inner muscles greedily milk me and draw my sperm deeper into her womb. She would need both types of sex from time to time. The mind numbing insane explosive release and this more satisfying fulfilling coming together were both important for her as a woman. She would need both to be satisfied and complete. Deep inside she knew that I understood this and that I would make sure that she was always satiated. That was my role and duty.

"I love you," she said as I finished fucking and kissed her on her forehead. My cock was still deep inside of her but was loosing its rigidity. Her vaginal muscles were fulfilled and began relaxing. Millions of my sperm were certainly looking for a ripe egg in her belly to fertilize the way nature had intended. I pulled my cock out and moved up the bed and placed it at her lips. She began to lick me and clean me as she was meant to do.

"I love you too kitten," I said as her tongue surprisingly stimulated the blood to begin to flowing back into my cock and the erection began to return. I stroked her dark sweaty wet hair as she took me into her mouth and sucked on the rapidly strengthening erection.

12