Me

Story Info
A short description of who I am and what I believe.
807 words
2.91
7.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
labrysuk
labrysuk
30 Followers

OK then. This is my first posting on Literotica (well under this name anyway) -- ask nicely and I'll direct you to the fiction I wrote under my other name. Like it says on my profile page, I'm using Literotica to post my true and true --ish experiences here. So I thought the best thing for my first post would be a quick run down of me, my beliefs and my kinks. Some of this may be a little extreme for some, a little tame for others. If you don't like it, then you know where the back button is...

I'm a sub. As simple, and yet not as simple, as that bald statement. I'm a believer in the superiority of women. I don't know if you'd call that Feminism, Matriarchy, Gynarchy, or something different altogether. I do know though that the world would be in a far better state than it is now if it wasn't for us guys screwing it up. I do fully recognise though that some women just want to be 'taken' once in a while. I've thought long and hard about that, and how it fits with my world view. And it can.

I tried being cuckolded, because I could never be the dominant one in a relationship, and yet I wanted my partner to experience the pleasure of being taken if she so wished. Let me tell you it's an incredible feeling. It's a mixture of pride at having such a sexual and highly sexed partner (and indeed one that's so desirable), gut wrenching humiliation at being the cuckolded guy, and sheer nervousness (will she still want me after this? Will she want him more and more to the exclusion of me? All kinds of thoughts like that) Is it worth it? Absolutely. We men have been shagging around for centuries and women have had to just take it because of the unfair economic situation men have put them in. It's time for payback, so I'll gladly endure it.

I'm also a HUGE admirer of black women. For some reason they seem to be naturally dominant. That's not to say white women can't be just as dominant (or indeed any other race) but I'm generalising here. Strangely enough, it also seems to be mainly black guys that cuckolding women are into. For this reason my world view of rankings is (loosely) like this; it's a pyramid with black women at the top. The next row down is white women and black men. The bottom row is white men. Each level has complete control over those below, and must obey without question those above. Obviously there will be a little blurring of boundaries, but hey, this is my ideal after all!

I do whatever I can to further the cause of female supremacy. I always vote for the female candidate regardless of the party she represents (unless of course there's a party with a strong pro-woman cause). I treat every woman I meet with the utmost respect and courtesy. I'm quite active on websites from Facebook to Alt.com and loads in between publicising and encouraging people to support the cause. I'm as open as I can be to any partners I have -- I'll confess I haven't always been as honest as I should, but I'm much better now.

My ideal would be for roles to be reversed to how they were in the 18th and 19th centuries. Back then women were almost the property of their men. They weren't allowed to own property. Men were the breadwinners and women were subservient to their men, catering for their every need. Because of that if a man had a Mistress, or even a one night stand his woman would have to put up with it. I'd like to live like a woman in those times.

Let's face it; we can't have true equality between the sexes until men have experienced that. A pendulum never stops in the centre until it's swung both ways.

So to sum things up, although I'm certainly not one of those "I'll do anything you say mistreth" type subs, there is certainly very little I would endure for any woman, never mind my ideal dominant bitch. I also want things to be as real as possible. Realistically there's next to no chance of the pendulum swinging the other way in my lifetime, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't all try to help it along. Even if it doesn't happen fully when I'm around though, I want to find myself a real owner that I can give myself to as completely as society will allow me. That will be my decision on who it will be though. Even as a total sub I would need to love that person. When I say real, I mean real in every way....

labrysuk
labrysuk
30 Followers