Me and Mrs. Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quietly left the bedroom and back out into the lanai, we opened the screen door and a car was coming down the street, we ducked back inside. The car passed so out the door we went, as we were running across the street, I noticed a half a block down a lady was walking her dog. Dog saw us and started barking. We couldn't stop now, so we just kept going, so a neighbor saw a little show, probably wondered what the fuck we were doing.

I opened the privacy gate and we got back to safety, we sat back on the couch and laughed out loud. Jenn put her collection on the coffee table. I looked at the two dildos and wondered how many times Jenn pleasured herself with those. Then on the other hand who used the strap on, on whom. I gave Jenn a little raised eyebrow look.

"I wonder who that lady was walking the dog, this time of night?" I asked.

"Might have been Tracy, she has a small dog like that, I've been out with her, she can get wild," Jenn replied.

"Really oh boy, is she the curious type? Maybe she'll wonder down this way. I need a beer, you want one?" I asked.

"Yeah a cold beer would be nice, had enough wine," She replied.

"Ready to wrestle?" I asked as I headed into the house.

"Yeah buddy sure am, if I win I am going to peg your white ass with my friend here," She replied as she picked up the strap on and pointed it my way.

I came back with a tray, two beers, bottle of tequila and shot glasses. I set the tray on the table and sat down next to Jenn. I grabbed one of the beers and took a swig, sure tasted good.

"Tequila? Are you fucking crazy, Rob? If I get any drunker what are you going to try next?" Jenn questioned.

"Relax, a little shot won't hurt anybody. See those two foam floats over there, I'll put them side by side that will be our wrestling mat. Comon girl, drink up," I pressed.

No sooner had we slammed shot of tequila, there was someone at the gate. "Hey, anybody home here?" a woman's voice called out.

"Tracy is that you? Jenn replied.

"Yes, it's me Tracy. Jenn is that you? I saw people running across the lawns... naked and all...just wanted to make sure everything is ok? Tracy replied.

"All good here, Tracy...you want to come in?" Jenn said is a cheesy voice.

"Who lives here anyway?" Tracy asked.

"Rob, my neighbor lives here. He said your welcome to come in," She answered.

"You guys still naked?" Tracy asked.

"Ah, yeah still naked, just playing some games... you know games," Jenn relied.

"Games... hum, well I guess so," Tracy replied in a sheepish voice.

The gate opened and in walked Tracy, I'd seen her in the neighborhood before but never met her. Very attractive lady, short blonde hair, guessing mid-forties. I stood up naked as jaybird, Jenn crossed her legs and leaned forward to reveal too much skin.

"Hi, I am Rob and you are obviously Tracy. I have seen you around but never met you before. Here please sit down. Can I get you something to drink, beer, wine, tequila?" I asked.

"A beer would be great, maybe a shot of that tequila too, please," Tracy replied as she tried not to stare at me.

"See Jenn, Tracy is my kind of girl...beer and tequila it is," I laughed as I walked into the house.

"Yeah, your kind of girl, you crazy fuck. Maybe she wrestles too," Jenn laughed.

"Wrestle? What are you talking about?" Tracy asked.

"Oh, Rob here, wants to Indian Wrestle with me on those mats over there, that is after we rub down with coconut oil," Jenn said as she pointed to the coconut oil on the coffee table.

"Are you going to do that? Why were you guys running across the yard buck naked?" Tracy asked.

"Rob, challenged me to do it, went to get a few toys, but I made him come with me. We saw you on the way back. The wrestling thing should be fun, if I pin Rob, I'll fuck his ass with that strap on, there on the table," Jenn explained.

"Games...I'll say. This may be too wild for me," She replied.

"Don't give me that shit girl, we have been out before. Bet Rob find a way to get you naked in the next 30 minutes," Jenn laughed.

I came back to the patio with a beer and a third shot glass. I handed the beer to Tracy and poured her a shot. She slammed the shot like a truck driver, so I poured her a second and sat between the two girls.

"So why you our walking the streets this time of night, Tracy?" I asked.

"Had to walk the dog," She replied.

"So now you are here, with two naked people drinking shots of tequila. Don't you feel out of place?" I asked.

"What do you mean out of place, Tracy asked.

"Meaning you not naked, girl," Jenn laughed.

"Oh, I see so to get into the game you have to be naked?" Tracy asked.

"Well it helps, you're not shy are you, Jenn tell me you're not," I laughed.

"Jenn!" Tracy replied.

"I bet you have a sexy bra and thong bikini under that top and short outfit," I challenged.

"What if your wrong?" Tracy snapped back.

"What if I am right, I'd say you owe Jenn and I...deal?" I replied.

"Owe you what? She asked.

"We can figure that out later. Jenn or I can help you if you want, but I like to see girls undress themselves," I laughed.

"Come on Tracy the clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock Tracy gonna show some booty off," Jenn laughed.

"The both of you are crazy, hit me with that tequila one more time," Tracy stood up.

"Anything for a pretty lady, Tracy," I replied as I poured her another shot.

Tracy unbuttoned her blouse and revealed a sexy lace bar. She gave a shy smile as she undid the button on her shorts and pull them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them, pick up the tequila and turned around, drinking the shot down and revealing thong panties.

"Damn, I am good, aren't I?" I laughed, "Looks like we win Jenn."

"Ok...ok so what to I owe," Tracy replied s she sat back down.

"Well let's start by leveling the paying field, you need to get naked, let's have a look," I replied.

Tracy undid the front clasp from her bra and reveal a nice set of tits. She peeled down the panties and tossed them aside. She had a perfect mound, the type that protrudes a little, very sexy. Clean shaven too, always a plus.

"Based on the toys you see here, we can tell Jenn's gate swings both ways. How about your gate Tracy?" I asked.

Instead of answering me, she sat on Jenn's lap and but her arm around her. The two women began to kiss, I could see tongues engaged, man love to see women make out together. Hands started roaming, Jenn reach between Tracy's legs and began massaging he pussy. Tracy spread her legs, so Jenn could move more freely.

I pulled Tracy's upper torso toward me, her head was in my lap. Jenn lifted Tracy's right leg and positioned it on the back-seat cushion. Tracy was pretty much spread eagle. I tossed Jenn one of the virbrators, as I took the opportunity to grab those beautiful tits.

"I am going to get this little bitch to cum for us Rob," Jenn proclaimed.

"Sounds great to me, I wanna see what kind of cock sucker she is, probably no match for you," I laughed.

"Don't be so sure Rob," Tracy moaned out.

Jenn pushed the vibrator into Tracy's cunt, tuner it up to ten and pushed it in and out, taking it deep each thrust. This Vibrator has a little rabbit head near the base, the rabbit ears are used to vibrate the clit. Jenn used her left hand to separate Tracy's outer labia exposing a nice round ball type clit, it stuck out farther than Jenn's does.

"Oh Rob, look at this pretty clit, almost looks like a miniature cock," Jenn said.

"Nice, work it hard baby... work it hard," I laughed.

I poured some of the coconut oil on Tracy and rubbed it around her tits and belly, working my way down to her vaginal area. Poured some more so it flowed between her pussy lips.

"Let's take this girl over to the mats, I need to fuck this little neighbor slut, damn I live in a neighborhood full of little cock hungry cunts," I laughed.

"I am sure you're not the only dick head pervert living around here either, Rob," Jenn replied.

We each took one of Tracy's wrist and pulled her over to the red mats. The vibrator slides out of her wet pussy as she stumbled along.

"Ok bitch down on your hand and knees, going to give you some neighborly love, doggie style. Jenn's favorite position I might add," I commanded.

"Oh Robb, it's may favorite too," Tracy replied.

"Jenn bring the coconut oil, need more oil on her back side, need to make this bitch real slippery. Then you can spread you legs in front of her, hold her blonde head against your gash," I said.

"Ok rib, will do, we'll she what kind of cunt lapper she is," Jenn laughed.

Jenn got the oil and handed it to me, I poured more on the small of her back rubbing it all over her ass cheeks and back. My cock was rock hard, I rubbed it between Tracy's ass cheek and then against her pussy lips. I smacked her ass a few times for good measure. I put on hand on her waist and the other on my cock. My head slip her pussy lip perfectly and I pushed it in all the way. Oh man I was in heaven.

I put both hands-on Tracy's waist and thrust my cock into her sloppy pussy, smacking against her ass with each inward thrust. I was getting a good rhythm going, I pressed my thumb against her asshole and forced it in.

"Oh...oh, you dirty guy Rob, oh... oh," She whimpered.

Jenn got in front of Tracy and spread her legs wide, she scooched forward pinning Tracy's forearms under her thighs. She reached for the back of Tracy's head bring her face against her crouch.

"Enough talk, bitch get busy on my pussy, I want to rub my juices all over the slutty little face of yours," Jenn laughed.

"Go baby...go baby hold that head down there make her eat you good, buck that ass into her pretty face," I laughed.

So, Jenn and I continued to work both ends of our pretty neighbor. I was sure glad Jenn came over, and hell the night was still young. I could sense Tracy was about to let go, her face while muffled by Jenn's pussy, she was moaning, and her body was tensing up.

Finally, Jenn let her up for air, just as Tracy screamed out. "Holy fuck... fuck...fuck yes... oh... oh...oh, fuck me."

I pulled out still rock hard and watched Tracy's love juices drip to the mat. I looked at Jenn and asked," You still want some doggies style too?"

"Hell, yes you know I do, push this cunt out of the way and let's get it on, Rob," Jenn replied.

Jenn go on her hand and knees on the second mat, and I quickly positioned myself behind her. I poured some of the coconut oil on Jenn's back, just like Tracy's. I rubbed it all over her. I poured more in the palms of my hands and reached under Jenn, so I could cover her tits.

I really wanted to see tits swing back and forth as I pounded her ass. I asked Tracy to get my phone and video us, at this point I don't think Jenn gave a shit. She obliged and stated filming.

I push my cock into Jenn and began pumping her pussy and slamming into her sweet ass. I could feel her tits moving back a forth, her ripe melons hung low in this position. I think that's why Jenn like this.

"Oh, girl I can feel those tits a swinging down there, work that ass into baby I wanna crush this doggie fuck for you."

We got our motion and rhythm going, I would thrust forward, when I pulled back Jenn thrust her ass right back into me. I am sure the oil had something to do with it, but the smack noise of our bodies meeting was really getting loud.

I leaned forward and brought my arm around Jenn and reached for her swinging melons, they were so slippery from the oil they were hard to grab. I pinched her hard nipple as out slippery bodies were one.

I got to my feet with my knees hugged Jenn's side. I pushed her shoulder to the mat; her ass was stinking up in the air. With my hands on her shoulders I pounded away at her love hole. Jenn started to quiver, more so than previous times.

Her knees each gave way or slipped, she went down on the mat. I turned her on her side and raise one leg to the sky straddling the other. I kept banging away, assaulting her love canal. Finally, she exploded.

"Shit ... fuck...oh fuck, I am dying here... oh...oh fuck," Jenn screamed.

Her body began to shake violently, I pulled out, a steam of fluid sprayed from her pussy. Shit she was squirting, a river of love juice.

"Holy fuck... Rob you trying to kill me, never came so hard...three times now," Jenn moaned.

"Sorry...but you're one hot fuck lady. These mats are like slip and slides, let's get ready to rumble," I laughed.

"Not me... not right now," Jenn pleaded.

I looked toward Tracy and smiled. "Ah... I think it's time for me to go... you two are crazy mother fuckers," Tracy replied.

"Not so fast little lady... you knocked on our door looking for love...well you hit the jackpot. It will be fun," I laughed, "Lay flat on that mat you are on, I'll lay on the other once Jenn can move her ass. We lay in opposite directions. We raise the leg that's touching the opponent, three times, Jenn can count. On three we lock legs at the knee and try and flip the opponent."

"Then what?" Tracy asked as she got into place.

"We wrestle until someone can control the other person. Once you have control you own them for 10 minutes," I explained.

"Shit ... what chance to I have," Tracy pleaded.

"Hell, we are both slick as snot, you could wiggle away and slam me...maybe Jenn would help you. Let's go girl," I replied as I lay next to Tracy.

"Ok... you two fucktards ready?" Jenn asked, "Here we go...one... two...three...go."

Tracy and I locked legs, the oil made it very difficult to gain any traction. Finally, I overcame her resistance and flipped her over. She tried to squirm away, but I overpowered her, she curled up in a ball. I blanketed Tracy with my body trying to pry her arms from under her. She was a tough little cookie.

I was covering her like a blanket, rubbing my cock all over her slick body. I was able to get her head between my legs and hold her tight, I rolled her from her side to her back, my balls in her face.

"Comon you little cunt, give in...I'll go easy on you," I panted.

"No fucking way asshole, no way," She screamed.

I finally broke her arms from the fetal position she was in. I reached to grab her ankles, in an instant she had her legs around my head. My face was buried in her crouch as she squeezed the fuck out of my head. We must have look funny as hell, talk about a sixty-nine position.

"Maybe we need to call this a draw," Jenn laughed, "This is fun to watch."

"Not giving up," I replied.

"Me either."

I started to tongue her pussy, maybe if I could get her to come her muscles might relax. I licked and nibbled away at her inner labia. I put my hand between her ass cheeks and tried to spread them, unfortunately nothing seemed to work. Tracy's headlock on me wouldn't let up.

Finally, Jenn said, "Enough... I call this match a draw...no winner."

I relaxed my legs and released Tracy's head, Tracy followed suit. Be both lay flat on the mats, my dick was still hard, our bodies smeared with the coconut oil.

"Shit, that was fun...you are one strong lady. I love eating that pussy too," I laughed.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too... I wanted to win so bad. I was going to let Jenn fuck you in the ass if I won," Tracy replied.

"Hey, me too! My dick so hard I need someone to suck me off, but I do have an idea though," I replied.

"Oh shit... now what," Jenn answered.

"One more wrestling event, then that is it. Different version though, not Indian style."

"Between who," Tracy asked.

"You and Jenn of course. This is the No Hands event, get on your knees with arms behind your back. I have two straps I used for golf training, usually worn in front. They are elastic bands I'll slide up your arms just beyond your elbows."

"What," They both answered in unison.

"Sure, then you use your bodies to see if you can push your opponent to the mat. Pin their shoulders and you win. The winner will hold the loser down and I'll jack off and shoot a big load all over the losers face."

"No fucking way, Rob," Tracy protested.

"What the wrestling or me coming all over your face? Then just for good measure the loser must run home naked. The winner shall remain."

Jen went to the mat and went down on her knees, Tracy reluctantly followed suit. I grabbed the golf straps for the garage and slid them up their arms, which were behind their back. I did Tracy next. The girls were face to face on the mat. I stood up and slapped my hard dick across their faces.

"Here's the prize ladies, if you fall over your pretty much fucked. Mats are slippery so be cautious. Ready...One... Two...Three... Go!"

The girls pushed against each other, trying to knock the other off balance. With their arms bound behind their back their tits stuck right out. Jenn with the larger tits, turn her upper body back and forth hoping to knock Tracy off balance.

Tracy tried lowering her head and pushed against Jenn's chest, hoping the battering ramp approach would work. Jenn moved back and bit and looked to be stumbling. Her one knee slid on the slippery mat. She caught herself before she went down.

"You fucking cunt," Jenn screamed, "No fair using your head you little slut."

"You can use any means available to defeat your opponent," I answered.

"Well you used those big fucking tits that must weigh a ton, I am going to kick your ass bitch."

The two girls slid back toward each other. Their bodies were pressed together, each trying to use blunt force to knock the other down. Both girls had their knees spread apart for stability, I was enjoying watching the two girls grind their naked bodies together.

Without warning Jenn pushed hard against Tracy and used her one knee to push against Tracy's knee. Tracy wasn't expecting that move and lost her balance, falling to the mat. She was flat on her back wit her arms pinned under her, Jenn quickly moved into position and lifted one leg over Tracy's belly.

Jenn was firmly on top of Tracy, "Ha, you tart, I got you where I want you."

"Fuck you, cunt, just fuck you," Tracy replied.

"Don't be a sore loser...you loser," Jenn laughed.

Jenn shimmied her way up Tracy's torso to the point her pussy was in Tracy's face. I slammed my hand on the mat, "One... Two... Three... Pinned!"

"Ok, Rob come jerk off in this slut's face...hope you have a giant load like the last one," Jenn laughed.

"Oh, I do, believe me and I need to come really bad." I got on my knees and pushed my knees against Jenn's. My hard dick was just above Tracy's face, I grabbed my cock and started stroking it, twisting the head to further my arousal.

"How's this, two cunts and I got to jerk myself," I said as my breathing picked up.

"Just like every other night Rob, you are after all one jackoff!"

"Awe shit...fuck... oh yea... fuck," I screamed as my cock exploded. The first shot hit Jenn's pussy, then the stream started, wave after wave of milky thick cum covered Tracy's face. All over her clenched lips, in her eyes and hair. She was a cum covered cunt, I took my cock and spread the cum all over her face.

"You two sicko's done now, holy fuck I am drowning in cum. Never seen such a load, it would sure overflow my pussy," Tracy said.

"Well, I guess it's goodnight to our sweet little neighbor. Time for her dash home in the buff, maybe she'll run into someone like us," Jenn laughed.

"Oh, no...oh please know, that's so fucking mean... please guys," Tracy pleaded.

"Those were the rules before the match started. Hell, Rob and I did it, it's only a couple doors down, you can go down the back alley," Jenn replied.

"Well, if you need a little courage, I can pour you another shot of tequila," I laughed.

"Oh, Rob now that's funny," Jenn chuckled.

We all walked over to the coffee table, I poured three shots of tequila. I handed the girls theirs and raised, my glass, "Here's to on good fucking night, ladies, thanks for making it special."