Me and My Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

We all watched quietly for a little while, as my nipples slowly got more plump and more erect.

Shelly whispered, "Trish, that is - so - beautiful."

I was amazed, my breasts are SO small that I guess it just makes my nipples seem bigger, but right then, my nipples looked a lot harder and swollen than I think I've ever seen them before.

I don't understand why, but right then, I REALLY wanted to touch myself, to play with my own nipples, but I fought to resist the urge.

Sammy leaned in and kissed me softly on the cheek, and whispered, "You still have your panties on..."

Then, I took a deep breath and I reached down and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my baby blue panties and squirmed as I pulled them down my legs.

I was about to toss them off the bed, like everyone else had when Sammy said, "Wait..."

And I froze. What was the matter?

She said, "Let me see those."

And I handed my panties to Sammy. She held them up, and I was astonished to see that there was a dark wet spot right in the crotch.

Sammy giggled, "I think Trish liked the movie too."

I was immediately embarrassed, but Shelly patted me on the shoulder and said, "Oh Trish, good for you."

There was something so confident in Shelly's comment, it seemed to melt away any unsure feelings.

Sammy kept staring at my wet panties, and in a way - I guess I felt a little bit proud of them.

Sammy took her finger and carefully traced around the wet spot in my panties.

Then Sammy said, "Shelly's right. Good for you Trish."

And then she set them next to her on the bed.

It's funny, how the catty girl talk made me feel so comfortable - even though I was now completely naked, just like my two older sisters.

And when I looked over at Shelly, she was breathing in this haunted way, like she was going to panic or something.

I asked, "Shelly, are you okay?"

She replied nervously, "I think so..."

And the deep breathing made her chest rise and fall, it made her breasts seem even more beautiful than I could imagine.

I turned my head and looked at Sammy and I was amazed at how - well - how cute her body looked. She's kind of short, and maybe just a little - well, plump - but her baby fat made her skin look SO perfect and smooth.

I looked at her face and she was smiling at me with her big dark eyes.

We lay in silence for a long time, looking at each other.

Then, Shelly whispered, "I'm sorry, I know I keep saying it, but that movie was so - intense. I mean - it was SO passionate..."

I looked over at Shelly's breasts, and I was amazed at how impossibly beautiful her nipples seemed.

Sammy whispered, "When it was happening - when we watched that movie..."

I couldn't say anything.

Shelly said, "It's okay Sammy, go on..."

Sammy continued, "During the movie, at the end - didn't that scene when the red haired girl - when she kind of - when she squirted like that - didn't that seem - so amazing?"

Shelly said, "Oh God, I feel funny saying this, but that's what happens to me sometimes."

Sammy gasped, "WHAT?"

Shelly said, "It can be like that, a little bit."

"You mean you squirt, like she does?"

"No, - I mean yes - It's just - I mean -maybe, a little - I just told you before, that getting really wet is part of the whole thing, that it happens to me when I climax - but..."

"But what?"

"But - It's hard to know if I've ever gotten THAT wet before."

Sammy giggled and said, "I saw your pajama's, and you totally soaked them."

"Hey, they were not TOTALLY soaked."

"Oh C'mon, they were pretty wet."

Then Shelly cautiously spoke, "Well, maybe I do - I don't know. Maybe I do squirt like that - sometimes."

Lying so close, next to Shelly, I could smell the deep warm scent from the wet area between her legs. The delicate smell, so close, caused my head to spin.

And then Shelly whispered, "I mean - I know I make a really big wet spot in my bed when I'm alone."

It was so funny, how casual we were trying to act, even though we were all totally naked and laying together on that big bed, looking at each other. And at the same time - we were talking about such intensely sexual things.

But at the same time, I really envied my two sisters, and what they had done, especially with boys.

I finally said, "I don't know what to think. I just feel so sad about how shy I am around boys."

Sammy said, "I understand, I'm shy too."

Then I said, "But at least you got to have that cute boy Teddy take off your shirt."

Sammy replied, "Oh don't feel bad, it only happened once."

I whispered, "I'm sorry, but this is so emotional for me. And - Listening to both of you - everything sounds so wonderful."

Sammy leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Trish - Please - Don't feel bad."

As she said this, I worried I would cry too, my own emotions were so powerful, it felt like I was overflowing with love.

Sammy rolled towards me and said, "Please Trish, don't worry..."

"Oh Trish," she said in a pleading voice, "It's okay. I don't want you to feel sad."

As she said this, her mouth was against my ear. Her hot breath caused erotic current to run through me. I suddenly felt myself getting wet.

Right then, I could actually feel the lips of my vagina swell with arousal as her hot breath touched my ear.

I was really scared because I was getting so turned-on by her closeness. I was afraid that they would notice I was getting wet, so I kept my legs squeezed tight together.

Right then, I think I sort of shivered from the heightened sensations.

Shelly spoke quietly from the other side, "Oh Trish, don't feel bad. Especially about us."

I whimpered, "No, I don't feel bad about either of you - you've been so sweet to me - I love both of you..."

And then I felt Shelly move over and she reached up onto my naked body with her warm hand, and she gently caressed it on my tummy, close to my pubic hair.

"Trish," Shelly began slowly, "Don't worry about anything, it's all going to be okay."

I felt my heart overflow with love for both of them.

Then Shelly asked, "Trish, I wanna try something, can I?"

"What?"

With that, Shelly sat up on her knees and looked down at Sammy and me. She was naked and beautiful. I was so amazed at how PERFECT her breasts seemed.

Shelly smiled modestly and said, "Trish, I wanna try that thing you did before."

I asked again, "What?"

She leaned in and said, "That thing you did with Sammy. Can you stick out your tongue a little, like you did before?"

Sammy immediately cried out, "Oh my God, you're gunna LOVE this."

I looked up at Shelly, and the way she was sitting, on her knees leaning toward me, naked and beautiful, with her perfect breasts hanging over me - Oh God - I felt like the room was spinning.

Shelly quietly begged me, "Oh please. Trish, stick your tongue out, please."

I was so confused and overwhelmed, but I pushed my tongue out, just a little bit.

Then Shelly leaned in close and carefully kissed just the tip of my tongue. Just like Sammy had done a few minutes ago.

Little by little, the kissing turned to a delicate sucking. Oh God, she was extremely gentle.

Sammy was moving a little on the pillows next to me, and she whispered as she watched us, "Oh my God, that's so - beautiful."

I took my other hand, and I reached around Shelly and put it around her smooth back as she hovered over me, as she was sucking the tip of my tongue.

It went on like this for a little while, and I was totally absorbed in Shelly's delicate lips. But then I heard a quiet moan from Sammy.

I looked over at Sammy, and she had one hand on my tummy and the other between her legs. And she was rubbing herself.

I turned my head in shock, breaking away from Shelly's lips.

I gasped, "Oh God, Sammy?"

She sort of whimpered, "I - I'm sorry - I can't help it..."

Shelly kind of gasped and said, "Oh my God - Sammy - Are you really..."

And Sammy whined, "I - can't - help it - I'm sorry!"

And she looked over at us with those big brown eyes, and began to rub a little bit faster.

Shelly and I both watched in silent amazement.

Sammy sighed, "This feels - SO - good!"

I didn't know what to think, all I knew was that it was strangely powerful to watch Sammy with her hand cupping her shaved vagina, and rhythmically rubbing herself.

Then Sammy looked at us with her beautiful brown eyes and gasped, "Oh God, what am I doing?"

Shelly reached across me and put her hand on the smooth beautiful skin of Sammy's tummy, and said, "Sammy, it's okay."

Sammy suddenly sat up and kind of held her knees in a pose of such shame. She said, "I'm sorry..."

Shelly spoke calmly, "No - Please, don't feel bad. It's okay."

Then Sammy took a deep breath and asked, "Are you sure?"

Shelly said, "Yes - It's nice, really."

And I nodded meekly.

Then Sammy reached over and grabbed the bottle of baby oil off the night-stand, She looked right at us as she positioned herself upright, with her back against the pillows, and her legs spread wide on the bed. She was facing us, making it easy for us to see between her legs.

I could feel Shelly above me breathing faster as she watched.

And then we both watched as Sammy poured a thin stream of oil into her hand, and smeared it against her smooth shaven vagina.

Sammy whispered, "Please - Can you two kiss again, like you were - I wanna watch."

Shelly looked down at me with a haunted look of total abandonment.

Sammy quietly begged, "Pleeeasee..."

Then Shelly sat up tall on her knees. It was really exhilarating to see her being that bold - and I was - I don't know really - I mean, right then - I was so amazingly excited.

She was looking right at me - I mean, I was laying there naked on my back and my nipples were really hard and - she was focused on ME - and I was so overjoyed.

Shelly cautiously moved from my side - and she lifted one leg and she carefully straddled me - while I watched her intently. One leg on each side of my hips.

Shelly knew what she was doing, she slowly leaned forward, using her arms, she lifted herself up just far enough so that she could look into my eyes. I felt her hard nipples brush against mine as her round naked breast swayed in front of me.

Shelly quietly said, "Trish - I need to do this..."

Oh God - then she moved so her breasts were right up close to my face.

Next to me, Sammy gasped, "Oh God, Oh yes..."

I felt an erotic current run through me.

Shelly was on all fours, looming above me. Squatting above my belly. Her perfect breasts jiggled with each nervous inhalation. They were hanging down just inches above my face.

She looked over at Sammy, next to us, as I opened my mouth. I wasn't really thinking - I was just letting myself go...

Sammy stammered, "Oh yes - yes..."

Hearing that, Shelly carefully inched her hard nipple toward my open mouth. I couldn't help myself.

She held beautiful nipple just barely above my hungry little mouth. I couldn't stop, I leaned in and my wet lips met her, and immediately I was swallowing her big hard nipple.

Shelly whispered, "Right now - I feel so full of love..."

And I sucked deep and intensely - Oh God, I was shocked! I mean I was just thunderstruck.

It was so urgent and primal.

Sammy panted, "Yes - Oh YES!"

Instantly - I was awash in an overpowering sexual excitement - Oh my God, I was so turned-on - I had NEVER done anything like this before. It was like some crazy switch had been thrown in my head.

I felt beautiful and obscene - I felt like an angel and a pervert - all at the same time.

I sucked with such abandonment, knowing that Sammy was watching, and franticly masturbating right next to us - Oh God - I desperately loved it.

Shelly moaned out a passionate whisper, "Trish - oh God - Trish."

I was licking and sucking and sloppy. Her nipples were getting harder and slippery.

I couldn't help any of this - it just felt too wonderful.

I was loosing all control. I was naked, and so were my two best sisters. Everything was so beautiful.

Sammy stammered, "Oh God - Trish - Shelly - This feels so good..."

I suddenly realized Shelly was pressing her crotch into my tummy, and kind of humping me.

It felt so - oh my God - it felt SO sexy.

Shelly's body was hot and sweaty. Then - Oh God -I felt her wet groin pressing really hard on my tummy. It was warm and sopping as it pressed against my me.

Shelly let out a nervous whimper, and she began to slowly grind herself against me.

Then Sammy was suddenly gasping, "Oh Fuck - Oh fuck!"

Both Shelly and I turned to watch Sammy shudder on the bed next to us. The room was filled with the wet sloppy noise of her fingertip franticly rubbing against her oily clitoris.

Sammy began to stammer, "I'm gunna cum - I'm gunna cum..."

Then, Sammy was franticly panting and shaking. She squirmed and pushed her legs across the bed, touching me and Shelly with her feet.

As Sammy went through the throws of her orgasm, Shelly was straddling me, and I could feel her knees flinch with excitement against my ribs.

Finally, Sammy began to calm down a little.

Nobody said anything. Sammy's deep breathing was creating a sort of haunted rhythm in the deepest part of my soul. And then she looked over at me with her huge brown eyes.

Sammy sighed, "Trish - Oh God - that felt SO - fucking - good..."

And then Sammy reached over and gently caressed my hair with her wet oily fingertips.

Then Shelly sat up, tall on her knees, and looked down at me.

Oh my God - I finally saw clearly between her legs - and she barely had any pubic hair, just a delicate amount - like a little girl. Her vagina was plump and moist. It was all centered - in full view, above my belly button. It was unbelievably lovely.

I sat up a little to see better - and whispered, "Shelly - oh dear God."

We sat there for a minute, frozen in that pose, listening to Sammy next to me as she tried to regain her breathing.

Then, Shelly did this thing that absolutely shocked me.

She moved a little closer to my face, and sat up even taller on her knees and spread her legs a little bit wider, and arched her perfect hips toward me, so I could see her plump and pink little vagina even better. And it was lovely pink and moist.

My heart started pounding. Shelly looked so unbelievably ecstatic.

I was joyous.

I was breathing deeply, my chest rising and falling. Everything was making made me feel entranced, like the whole world was telling me yes.

Shelly stood high on her knees, naked - and everything seemed so lovely and powerful.

I stared at the wetness between Shelly's long smooth legs. I was completely transfixed on this small area, I was afraid to blink.

In a strangely submissive voice, Shelly asked, "Is it wet? It feels all wet."

I whispered, "Shelly - it's wet, it's beautiful and wet."

And she held that pose, naked on her knees, arching her hips toward me - with her lovely vagina just inches from my face.

She whispered, "Trish, I feel so wet..."

And then, she sat back down onto me and began to hump against my belly again - in firm and deliberate stokes. The sensation of her warm skin against me was so powerful and so erotic - Oh God, I was astonished. I had never imagined such a wonderful feeling. She kept rubbing along my tummy, it went on and on - slowly building.

Shelly kept rubbing, it went on for a few minutes, and little by little, she was getting faster.

This went on for a few minutes, and Shelly's gentle thrusting became more physical and more sexual.

She whispered, "I love you so much..."

I put my hands on her back and held her tightly.

Sammy leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Trish - you're doing so good..."

Then, Sammy was kissing my neck. The kisses were tender and filled with love.

Sammy looked up at Shelly and asked, "Shelly - do you think that - can you try and squirt?"

"What?" She replied.

"Please - Can you squirt on Trish, like the girl in the movie?"

"Oh God - I - I don't know if..."

I spoke up, "Don't worry - Please - I want you to."

I needed this - it felt just wonderful.

Shelly asked, "Are you sure?"

I happily said, "Yes, Shelly - I want you to..."

Then Shelly looked down at me and Sammy with such kindness.

She rubbed firm and steady, the sensation of Shelly's moist vagina against my smooth tummy was utterly amazing.

"Oh God - yes," I said.

Then, Sammy sat up and reached to the night-stand and got that bottle of apricot scented oil again. And as soon as Shelly saw it in her hand, she sort of giggled with delight.

Sammy said, "I think this will feel nice - is it okay?"

"Yes - okay..." she said in a submissive voice.

Sammy undid the cap, and she snuggled in close to both of us.

Sammy poured a thin stream of the oil onto me - right on my belly. Shelly kind of squealed with excitement as a puddle formed on my skin - as my belly button filled up.

Then Sammy set the bottle on the night-stand, and left the cap off.

Shelly looked down at the thick warm puddle, and she settled back down onto me. As soon as she pressed her hips into my tummy she exclaimed, "Oh God - it's magical!"

All three of us were flooded with the delicious sweet smell of the apricot oil. And Shelly was visibly joyous at the sensation.

Suddenly, everything - every motion was velvety smooth. Shelly's thrusting was silky and delicious.

Shelly said, "This, oh my God - this feels SO good."

She was rubbing harder, in smooth sexual motions.

"Shelly - try going faster." Sammy commanded.

"Okay..." Shelly gasped.

And then she was thrusting herself in a kind of panic, it was silky smooth across the oily surface of my torso. And she was slapping her oily pink vagina against my tiny breasts.

Shelly looked at me and said, "Oh God Trish, your nipples are SO hard."

And it was true, they seemed enormous and plump, and they pointed up at her from my almost non-existent flat chest.

It made this delicious noise, over and over, as her tiny little vagina hit my tiny oily breasts. I was getting lost in the noise and the intensity.

"Yes - Shelly - it'll happen."

Shelly stammered, "This oil - oh my God - I love it..."

With that, Sammy reached to the night stand and poured a little more oil from the bottle across my little breasts.

Shelly gasped, "Sammy - thank you..."

She inched higher - on her knees - up to my oil soaked breasts - pressing her slippery vagina against the smooth pale skin - and rubbed herself against me in a way I can only describe as joyous.

"Oh my God Shelly - I want you to squirt - please..." Sammy gasped.

"I'm not sure I can..."

"Please try..."

With that, Shelly moaned out loudly and then she pressed the thick lips of her vagina hard against my firm oily breast. She rubbed herself right up near my nipple.

"Trish, your nipple is so hard, and I can feel it - it feels SO good against my - my..." Shelly stammered.

Sammy gasped, "Shelly - it's so beautiful."

There was something awkward about the way Shelly was trying to rub against me, the way she needed to sit. Sammy recognized that Shelly needed help.

Sammy sat up and held Shelly and said, "Here, lean against me, I can help."

And the way Sammy was embracing Shelly, it mad it so much easier for her to rub against my oily chest.

Shelly gasped, "Thank you..."

Shelly pushed her sopping vagina snug against my hard nipple - her knees were pushed firm into my armpits. And she rubbed hard, I could see it ALL so clearly.

I reached up and put my hands around Shelly's hips and on her butt, and it was all smeared with oil. I tried my best to hold on, to guide her.

Sammy put one hand behind Shelly, and I could feel her slippery little hands against mine, and she slid her fingers in between Shelly's smooth butt cheeks. Sammy was doing something to Shelly's oily bottom.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers