Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you out of your fuckin mind? Aren't you still in trouble for trashing the cabin last time we were there with Brad?" Chelsea popped a finger across her friend's temple and received a loud slap to her gym short covered rear end. There were a few hoots from their peers and classmates. Chelsea ignored the wild comments while Patty encouraged them. The thin blonde noticed some boys with their camera phones out and reached behind her taller friend cupping one of her large ass cheeks and digging her nails into the tender flesh while they were being filmed.

"You are such an attention whore." Chelsea replied as she flipped off the amateur camera men.

"But that's why you love me biatch. Come on Chel, let's take em to the cabin and pull that big cock out for a test drive." She sounded earnest and Chelsea usually ended up going along with her anyway.

"You really think he has a big cock?"

"Why do you think Leslie and Red are fighting? They usually do and share everything but this fuckin guy has somehow drove a wedge between them!! Do the math biatch, he's gotta be packing some serious meat to break up the queens of Maplewood High." Chelsea peered up the bleachers towards Humbert partially hidden in his baggy clothing.

"Doesn't look like much." It was a quick assessment as Patty grabbed her hand and led her up the bleachers to Humbert.

Humbert was casually playing Angry Birds on his phone when he looked up to see two prominent members of the Cheerleading squad approaching him making his heart race. He began involuntarily trembling not knowing what to expect and looked around for an escape route.

"Hey you're Humbert Jenkins right?" Patty yelled flashing him a million dollar smile along with Chelsea. He noticed both girls were dressed similarly in their white track suit jackets and matching gym shorts each with a blue stripe down the side. He also took immediate notice of the taller girl's phenomenally wide hips and her friend's pronounced camel toe.

He didn't answer them waiting for the next shoe to drop. The girls were momentarily stunned at his indifferent silence.

"Hi, my name is Patty and my friend here's name is Chelsea. Checking out the hips right? Huh, yeah they're pretty wide and you should see the rear view of that shit." Chelsea did a quick pirouette with the help of her friend as Humbert chuckled.

"I have my charms too Humbert." The athletic blonde slowly pulled the zipper of her jacket down as her generous cleavage was exposed.

She was wearing a smaller white underwire bra to make her breasts look larger than they were. It was one of the tricks of the trade that she'd actually learned from Red herself.

"You two are cheerleaders right?" He snorted as he lit a cigarette. He'd developed the habit during those sleepless nights when his nightmares of Leslie persisted.

"That's right baby, here to fulfill your wildest dreams." Patty was laying it on a little thicker than Chelsea preferred but both girls were dying to get into his pants and find out why Leslie and Red were fighting. The thin blonde's panties were already damp and she feared that she'd have to take him into one of the mobile classrooms to get a little sample before heading to the cabin.

"Cheerleaders are evil."

"WHAT?!" Both girls were stopped in their tracks by his proclamation.

"Tell that bitch Leslie, nice try but she's still gotta talk to my friend Dick." He smirked at the two girls who were looking at him in disbelief.

"HEY LESLIE DIDN'T SEND US OVER HERE!!" Patty yelled with her arms stretched out from her sides.

"Piss off cunt." He took a drag on his cigarette and looked away refusing to even regard them anymore.

"FUCK YOU, YA FUCKING NERD SHIT!! YOU JUST MISSED OUT BIG TIME MOTHERFUCKER!!" Patty had lost her temper as Chelsea tugged at her jacket secretly relieved that things hadn't gone their way.

"Change your tampon bitch." He laughed without a care in the world as Patty stormed off beginning to loudly sob while Chelsea remained behind.

"You know Leslie really didn't send us over here and now Patty's probably going to get somebody to beat your ass for talking shit." Her looked at the beautiful teen and simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Your funeral, have a nice day schmuck." Chelsea walked down the bleachers to look for her friend.

*******************************************************************

Leslie arrived at school early in the morning tired from a sleepless night plagued with visions of Humbert running away from her while she was being chased by the nude male populace of Maplewood high.

There was a Polaroid stuck face down on her locker. "FRIDAY" was written in felt tip marker on the back of the picture.

She was initially wary of handling the photo but resolved to remove it from her locker if nothing else. There was some kind of sticky residue on the photo as it came away from the locker leaving a web of resin like substance. She however couldn't bring herself to just toss it in the trash without looking at it.

It was the photo of an overly large erect penis.

"SHIT!!" Leslie flung the picture onto the floor and had trouble getting some of the sticky residue off of her fingers. She brought her fingers up to her nose recognizing the smell of semen and began jumping around in a panic as she opened her locker in a panic to get something to clean her hands.

Her lockers was filled with hundreds of similar Polaroids of other penises which spilled to the floor in a small pile as she ran crying down the hall way.

*******************************************************************

Humbert was in the boys' locker room dressing as the other students milled about joking, play fighting and generally hanging out. His mind wandered back to the other day when the two cheerleaders had approached him with the intent of "hooking up". He didn't trust anyone these days especially any of the people considered "cool" and part of the high school elite. He figured that Leslie was just trying to get him alone again so that she could fuck him with her trusty strap-on.

Over night he wondered exactly what he had missed out on considering the possible threesome Patty had offered.

Well, that boat had long gone out to sea. While he was waxing nostalgic, he hadn't noticed the rest of his peers filing out of the locker room.

"COME HERE DORK!!" Humbert was suddenly grabbed from behind toppling over onto the cool tile floor of the locker room as a large fist smashed into his face nearly knocking him unconscious. He found it hard to breathe as a knee was shoved into his chest while more blows rained down on him.

It was Brad Tucker.

Brad Tucker, former BMOC and resident King of Maplewood high, well actually he was more of a consort as the evil redhead had anointed him. He'd enjoyed all the perks of being the alpha-male until recently. Humbert had heard rumors of what'd happened that fateful night of the big game. Some of the jocks had talked about how Brad had been gangbanged by the cheerleading squad, the majorettes and even the lowly flag girls. They were saying that he'd experienced a nervous breakdown from what was clearly "pussy overload".

They were all idiots.

There was a look in his eye that Humbert knew all too well. Something deep down that branded them both brothers of the struggle.

"They fucked you too huh?" More blows rained down onto his ribs.

"They fucked you Brad. Didn't they?" The jock stopped pounding him as quickly as he'd started. Humbert was bloodied and one of the crimson stained lenses was cracked on his glasses.

Brad didn't answer; he just had this faraway look in his eyes that Humbert immediately emphasized with as the crouching jock slowly backed away from him. Humbert's thin body was wracked with pain as he regained his composure.

"I know that's what happened Brad. I fucking know what it's like with them. They kind of lull you into a false sense of security before they pounce. How'd they trick you bro?"

He wanted to answer but the words wouldn't issue from his mouth.

"From the way you've been walking around school lately, they must've used a big fuckin dildo on you huh?"

"Shut up." Brad finally found the words to speak to his intended victim. He'd received a threatening call from Patty late last night demanding that he punish Humbert for being an asshole.

"You're scared shitless and probably because they told you they were gonna fuck you again huh?" Brad quickly shoved him into a row of lockers grabbing his shirt at the collar. He was breathing heavy and on the verge of tears.

"You wearing a butt plug too bro?" Brad quickly launched his large fist into Humbert's stomach causing the nerd to crumple into a ball at his feet.

"I didn't want to do this man. I'm really sorry." Brad stepped over him and walked out of the locker room.

Humbert lay on the floor laughing and feeling surprisingly "strong."

"BROS BEFORE HOES!!" Humbert laughed knowing he would never help Leslie.

*******************************************************************

Leslie sat alone in the gymnasium bleachers as she watched the cheerleading squad go through a few practice drills. She looked around noticing that she was sharing company with the dregs of humanity at Maplewood high whether she liked it or not. She had reluctantly changed into her gym uniform of a white t-shirt and basic rayon navy blue shorts. She used to love how her chest warped the letters on the front of the shirt, but now she was worried that her large breasts made her a target during what was sure to be a forty minute gauntlet to get out of the area without being touched.

It seemed that everywhere she went someone was bumping into her as a cheap excuse to touch her voluptuous body. During lunch hour somebody had actually had the audacity to shoot her in the butt with a pellet gun. The stinging sensation of the small spud hitting her rear end had shocked her making her drop her tray at the cafeteria register spilling its liquid contents all over the counter. Of course when she looked in the direction of the shot all she saw was a sea of poker faced students staring back at her. When she retrieved the remnants of her rattled lunch tray, Leslie found a small flesh colored toy cock amongst her food items.

Leslie simply left the tray at the register and half-ran from the room completely flushed red. She thought to find solace in the bathroom, but a trio of girls had inadvertently shaken her even from the solace of the women's bathroom with a disturbing conversation.

"Hey did you hear about that bitch Leslie?"

"What?"

"She likes nerd cock."

"WHAT?!!-REALLY?!! You've got to be kidding girl. All the guys in school would give their right nut to get a slice of that frozen pussy."

"Well I heard that she let that Humbert guy fuck her in the ass and she liked it so fuckin much that she's stalking him now!"

"GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT!! This is fucking Leslie, co-queen of Maplewood High with that uber-skank Red right?"

"Yeah, that's right girlfriend and I heard he fucked Red in the ass too. In FACT I heard that that's what those two cunts are fighting about! Kicked Leslie off the squad and everything girlfriend"

"Who is this uh, Humbert guy?"

"Somme fuckin geek that works over at the library. I heard he's gotta HUGE COCK!!"

"Seriously, how big?"

"Like twelve fucking inches or more girlfriend and I heard that Leslie bitch pervs on him so bad that the family got like a restraining order on her flabby ass!!

"Fuck, you need to stop talking about this before I go get some of that shit. What's that motherfucker's name again?"

"Humbert Jenkins!! Yeah he doesn't look like much, but he must have some serious skills if he's fucking up the cheerleading squad."

"Fuck those whores!! Yeah, I'm gonna stop by the library and get uh, a book!!" The girls started laughing in a cackling manner and it was all Leslie could stand as she snatched the door open and stared down her detractors.

Leslie found herself staring at three rail thin lanky freshmen all pimply and gawky looking. She looked like a grown woman next to them and could have easily throttled the underclassmen. The girls ran out of the restroom as fast as their thin legs would carry them. Leslie was speechless as she reviewed her own flawless looks in the restroom mirror and wondered if this was the gossip that was circulating around the school.

Even if she did find a way to get Humbert to give up his ass again, she was marked for the rest of the year if couldn't get things back the way they were with Red.

Leslie sat in the gym watching her squad working out without her and feeling the spectre of loneliness creeping over her.

"Well, she can't be still mad after all the shit I've taken this week." Leslie looked around and noticed a few geeks staring in her direction. She was used to the extra attention but something was strange about this group of four guys sitting with coats over their laps.

"What the fuck?" Her eyes were drawn to the coats and the movement underneath them as she realized that they were masturbating. Just as she realized what was happening one of the geeks started trembling obviously reaching a climax. The busty cheerleader felt a wave of anger well up in her chest as she stood and ran over snatching one of the coats away revealing the nerd's depleted cock. She nearly retched at the sight of copious amounts of cum staining his ill-fitting jeans.

"Did I do that?" The nerd exclaimed in an annoying voice before bursting out into laughter.

Leslie picked up one of the thick literature books resting beside the teen and spiked it into his crotch. The entire gymnasium laughed and catcalled as she descended the bleachers and approached her cheerleading squad with purpose. The cheerleaders formed a circle around Red keeping her from getting closer than ten feet to the head cheerleader.

"WHAT IS THIS SHIT RED?!!" She tried to push past the other girls but was angrily shoved back.

"EVERYBODY'S LAUGHING AT US!! THEY THINK WE'RE A JOKE!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!!" That statement got the redhead's attention as she turned her icy stare towards her former best friend. Leslie felt a chill run up her spine as the circle parted and Red stepped up to her face to face. She tried not to be alarmed as Red grabbed her forearm and pulled her over to the wall.

"You started this shit Leslie. I told you to leave that dork alone so that shit like this wouldn't happen but you didn't listen did you, you fucking idiot. Look around you bitch, look at all these little people that walk in my world. I DON'T give a flying FUCK what anybody thinks, you understand?" Red was starring deep into her hazel eyes and scaring the shit out of her.

"Yeah, but Red-!" Leslie found a freckled hand over her mouth as Red interrupted her.

"You've got this supposed connection with Humbert right? I told you to MAKE me BELIEVE IT Leslie. That's all you gotta do bitch, right? But we both know you're going to GET FUCKED this Friday. You're gonna lose this bet and I'm gonna watch you get turned the FUCK OUT by fifty or more cocks!! Think about it Leslie, you're gonna get more experience in one night than most of these sluts around us will get in a LIFETIME!!" Red started laughing in her face as tears rolled across her cheeks smearing her mascara. Red backed away pointing and laughing causing a burst of pride to run through the distraught teen.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THAT SICK SHIT!!" Leslie screamed after Red who continued walking away with the rest of the squad trailing behind her.

"I WONT DO IT MELISSA!! I WONT, YOU HEAR ME?!!" Leslie nearly fainted as she slid down the wall into a fetal position. Moments later she looked up to see numerous people watching her some with their camera phones out recording the encounter. She noticed one particular face looking at her with a wide grin.

It was Humbert who had been taking it all in and having the time of his life. He was laughing at her and her heart dropped as tears rolled down her cheeks. She hated herself for being wet at the sight of him. She still dreamed of fucking him with her plastic cock and didn't know how to get rid of the feelings that came with the images.

She noticed that some other geeks were sitting spread out through the bleachers with bouncing coats over their laps.

*******************************************************************

Humbert sat in his room doing something he hadn't done in a long time. He had fished his PlayStation out of the closet and was playing some online games with his coworkers from work. He'd taken an early day at school and come home to happily find the house empty. Both of his parents were at work and he was going to take full advantage of the situation.

He had been playing for thirty minutes when he was disturbed and horrified as Leslie walked into his room.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!!" He screamed standing up so quick that his console was yanked off the stand in front of the television.

"You uh, forgot to lock the door after you came in I guess." He quickly noticed the distraught look on the cheerleader's face.

"Get out of my fucking house bitch." He was shocked at her sudden appearance.

"Don't you wanna know why I'm here?"

"No, get out of my house before I call the cops." He raised his phone for her to see in a clear threat.

"But I uh, came to see ...your friend Dick." He couldn't help himself as his eyes roamed all over her curvy body.

"Excuse me? You know what you're saying right?" He couldn't believe his ears.

"Yeah, I'll suck your dick Humbert." She was looking down at the floor and breathing heavily. Leslie was wearing a blue one piece dress and he noticed that it fastened up at her side in three clasps near her ribcage, narrow waist and luscious thigh. His cock immediately strained against the modest grey sweats he had changed into.

He cupped one of her large breasts and she immediately slapped his hand away shooting him an angry look of defiance. She quickly remembered herself and slowly drew his hand back up to her chest. He began kneading her breast marveling at how soft yet firm it was. His other hand followed quickly and he continued to massage her breasts while she looked nervously away. He noticed that her face looked flushed.

"You like this don't you bitch." He taunted as his fingers discovered her erect nipples through the fabric.

"NO, I didn't say you could touch me!" She moaned as his hands roughly continued to grope and knead her boobs.

"But you didn't say I couldn't either...bitch." He was pushing her breasts together creating a visible crease in the front of the dress. Sweat started to run down his brow and he began to slightly tremble from the power of his lust.

"Stop calling me that."

"What, stop calling you what?"

"Bitch, I'm not a bitch Humbert and just because I'm here don't give you the right to-!" He quickly snatched his hands away from her breasts and jumped in her face.

"I HAVE EVERY RIGHT GOT-DAMMIT!! YOU AND YOUR FUCKIN FRIEND RAPED ME!!" She flinched as he screamed in her face so loud that spittle hit her flushed cheeks.

"But, that-was just experimenting Humbert. We were just fucking around with you. To be completely honest, I never even thought you'd let us fuck your ass." He did a double take as Leslie made her candid admission.

"FUCK YOU LESLIE!!" He grabbed her arm and began shoving her towards the door. She struggled against his grasp and managed to kick the door shut with her foot.

"PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK!! I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT PISSING YOU OFF HUMBERT!!" He continued trying to grab the door as she repeatedly slapped his hand away from the knob. They struggled against one another for moments until Leslie's fingers found his erect cock. Her attempts to encircle his shaft produced results as he suddenly stopped pushing her against the door. She rubbed the underside of his shaft with the palm of her hand creating an inviting friction as she looked into his eyes batting her long lashes for effect.