Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,980 Followers

"Where are you taking me psycho?" He deadpanned looking through the windshield at the horizon line.

"Come on baby, you don't have to be so bitchy now. Everything's gonna be okay once we take care of business." She had pulled out her phone and was dialing up her former BFF. He considered jumping from the car and rolling down the asphalt into oncoming traffic but that wouldn't stop her from texting that picture to his parents.

"HEY BITCH PICK UP YOUR FUCKIN PHONE, I GOT 'EM AND I'M READY TO FUCK!!" Leslie laughed into her I-Phone. Despite himself, Humbert couldn't help but take in the sight of the delectable cheerleader sitting beside him and he hated himself for it.

"You're not fucking me."

She ignored him dialing the phone again to leave exactly the same message with her former partner in crime who for some reason wasn't picking up her phone.

"You ain't gonna fuck me Leslie." He repeated again for emphasis.

"Wha-WHAT?!!"

"You HEARD me BITCH!! Ain't NO GOT-DAMN WAY YOU'RE STICKING A FUCKIN DILDO UP MY ASS EVER AGAIN!!" The rage was welling up in him and he started trembling with mounting rage.

"DON'T YOU FUCK WITH ME ASSWIPE!! I'M AT THE FUCKIN FINISH LINE AND YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE MY COCK AND LIKE IT NERD!!" His resurgent defiance had flown in her face and she didn't like it one bit.

"FUCK YOU!!" He was so angry that he was nearly having a seizure from the emotion radiating within his lanky frame.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" She slapped his face so hard that her nails scrapped his face drawing blood.

He cupped his hand to his face and drew it back looking at the blood running from his fingertips. Leslie delivered another hard slap to his face knocking his head into the passenger side window.

"DON'T FORGET WHO'S IN CHARGE HUM-BERT!! ...fuckin pussy, who do you think you are FUCK FACE?!! OH YOU'RE GOING TO GET FUCKED GOOD TONIGHT BIATCH!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU RIDE MY PLASTIC COCK COWGIRL!!" He began hyperventilating and gasping. Leslie had her phone out again and was attempting to dial up Red.

"GO TO HELL!!" Humbert quickly snatched the phone from his captor as she screamed like a banshee grabbing at his shirt and ripping it. The car wildly swerved lanes nearly running into a truck before Leslie was able to maneuver out of the way. Humbert tried to roll the window down but the handle broke off and he began pounding the phone against the glass.

Leslie jammed her feet on the brake sending his head into the windshield and making him drop the phone as her car swerved to a stop roadside.

There was nothing surrounding the car for miles on only open field full of tall grass and brush.

"Are-Are you crazy? You could have killed us Humbert...Humbert?" He was slumped face down against the dashboard.

"Humbert? Oh, shit are you okay baby?" He wasn't moving and she was worried that she had killed him. She reached over and gently pulled him back against his seat. There was blood on his temple and running freely from his nose which looked broken.

"Oh please don't be dead Humbert. I'm so fuckin sorry." She'd started to cry when he suddenly coughed.

"Thank heavens you're not dead." She cupped his cheek getting some of his blood on her as he opened a swollen eye looking at her silently.

He quickly slammed her head into the steering wheel disorienting the curvy teen. He popped the clasp on his seat belt snatching the phone up from the floor and pushing the door open.

"HUMBERT!!" She attempted to grab him as he fell head first from the car onto the pavement. Leslie got stuck as she attempted to get out of her seatbelt. He staggered to his feet clutching the phone in both hands and stumbled off towards the roadside field.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" She scrambled across the passenger side seat onto the road as he started off into the field. He was making his way towards a patch of large brush tumbling over repeatedly as he worked towards his goal. She'd managed to get to her feet and began running to intercept him. He barely had time to look over his shoulder and threw the phone high in the air over the brush.

"NNOOOOOOOO!!" Leslie watched her phone fly through the air and into the dense foliage. She shoved him to the ground chasing her phone and he'd struggled mightily to get back on his feet but failed. He watched the frantic cheerleader disappear into the brush.

She emerged moments later...defeated.

"That's it, I'm finished. I'm gonna lose everything and it's all your fault Humbert. Are you happy?" She looked like a feral child with her long brown locks erratically over her head with bits of foliage sticking out of her hair. He was breathing heavily and trying to get his wits about him.

"You have no idea what's gonna happen to me tomorrow and you probably don't care." Her only leverage was now lost and she didn't know what to do. She didn't have anything left to force him with.

"Y-You are without a doubt ...The UGLIEST BITCH I HAVE EVER SEEN LESLIE!!" He began coughing up a bit of blood as he attempted to get to his feet. She just stood there in the field looking at him rise to a standing position saying nothing . The mascara was running down her face and her mouth was agape.

Humbert was suddenly caught off guard as she tackled him raining blows down on him as hard as she could and screaming. He slammed into the ground as she jumped on his torso racking her nails across his face. He tried to grab her wrists and Leslie countered by shoving her knee into his groin repeatedly.

"I'LL KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" She'd managed to get her hands around his throat and was attempting to throttle the life out of the nerd. He was already weak from the earlier beatings he'd endured and the blow he taken to the head in the car. He dug his nails into her wrists making her cry out and retaliate by leaning over his body and sinking her teeth into his ear drawing more blood. The stacked cheerleader screamed in pain as he grabbed a lock of her hair yanking for all he was worth and causing her to fall away from his body.

Before she could react further he used the leverage to roll over on top of her as she rained punches into his face and chest.

"GET OFF ME!!" She'd wrapped one of her shapely legs around him and began kicking at the base of his spine but he let the dead weight of his body pin her to the grass.

She gasped as his fingers closed around her throat tighter than she could have ever imagined. Leslie quickly found herself being strangled and struggling to breath. She clutched at his shoulders ripping a sleeve from his t-shirt and gasping for air.

"Hey, wait-a-minute...what the fuck am I doing?" He'd stopped himself miraculously as images of his crying mother ran through his mind. He wouldn't become a murderer, a killer and lose his freedom over this cunt. Humbert looked down at his tormentor feeling a flush of regret for what he'd almost done.

Leslie was still gasping for air and he took a good look at her.

Her pretty face had remained unblemished and was partially covered with dirt and her matching beige outfit was partially torn in places. One of her breasts was exposed and covered with dirt.

The nipple was erect.

He was breathing heavily trying to regain his senses and absentmindedly touched the nub with a finger.

A wad of spittle hit him square in the face.

"I hate you Humbert. You've taken it all away. Taken it all away." She began to sob covering her face with her hands and he watched for a few moments before gently pulling her palms away to reveal her beautiful face.

The slap he delivered to her face resounded loudly across the expanse of the open field.

His hand had begun to squeeze her exposed breast as hard as she could and roll the hard nipple. He quickly yanked at the V-neck of her top freeing the other large tit still covered by the nylon brassiere she been wearing.

"W-What are you doing? No- No Humbert ...STOP IT!!" She began to struggle as her pulled her other breast free ripping the flimsy bra and freeing her tits to rest side by side fully revealed. She tried to hit him but nothing seemed able to deter him as he lowered his head to her chest pressing both nipples into his mouth and sucking as hard as he could.

"Don't do that!! PLEASE STOP DOING THAT!!" Her free leg resumed pounding at the small of his back. He didn't react to the painful blows from her muscular legs as he nipped the thick raspberries that topped the huge tanned breasts in front of him. She began to panic as she realized the full length of his cock was grinding against her slit.

"You can't do this to me...DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM?!!" His turgid length was perfectly sandwiched between the fat lips of her sex and she was fast becoming wet as she found herself looking deep into his eyes. There was a crazed look on his face as he pumped his clothed meat into her snatch as hard as he could.

She was silent as he ground into her steamy box sending familiar waves of pleasure through her body. He continued painfully mauling her large breasts and sucking on her nipples.

"Humbert, Hu- Humbert you've got to stop." She half pleaded as her panties became drenched with her lust. She could feel the head of his cock pressing up against her opening. Leslie began breathing heavily and in time with the thrusts against her crotch. He brought his lips up and attempted to kiss hers. She rewarded him by sinking her teeth into his bottom lip.

"LET ME GO!!" She tried to push her torso up against his hoping to dislodge the lanky nerd but he was just heavy enough to keep her pinned down. He continued thrusting, picking up the pace and she hoped he would cum quickly. Humbert's fingers found the damp crotch of her bikini panties and his thumb pressed down on her clit.

"OOOOHHHHHH FUUUCK!!" The orgasm caught her by surprise as she involuntarily humped back against him trying her best to prolong the experience. It was like a jolt of electricity flowing through her body and she'd barely recovered when she felt her underwear being removed.

"NNOOOO!!" She shoved him so quickly that he was knocked over allowing the cheerleader to jump to her feet and started running towards her car. He fumbled around on the ground finding a large rock which he flung at the fleeing teen hitting her dead center in the back.

Leslie went down like a ton of bricks tumbling onto the grass on her stomach. The wind had been knocked out of her and she quickly realized that her panties were being ripped away from her body. She kicked back at him when she felt his tight grip on her small waist and knocked him back. He'd managed to keep a tight grip on one of her calves and quickly pinned his enemy face down under him.

"This is so wrong... YOU CAN'T DO THIS SHIT!!" He'd yanked the beige miniskirt off of her body making her completely bottomless as he looked down at her wide butt with its prominent tan lines and deep crack. She panicked wondering if he was going to fuck her in the ass to finally get his revenge and tears ran down her face.

The sound of his zipper lowering caused tears to run down her face even as her cunt pulsed soaking wet and ready.

He began to run his cock up and down the crack of her ass essentially repeating the grinding motion from earlier. She tensed up every time his steel hard rod ran over her tight brown-eye causing her luscious cheeks to cradle and caress his meat. Sweat had long sense formed on her brow was running down her face as he fucked her cheeks.

"You're so fucking wet bitch." She was surprised to hear him speak and alarmed at the menacing sound of his voice.

"Humbert please, don't fuck me." She begged her voice trembling as the head of his penis found her lower puffed up lips. Her juices ran over his member and she could feel it rubbing the insides of her thighs.

"Oh but I want to fuck you Leslie. I wanna fuck you so fucking bad I can taste it." His cock was gently spearing her opening and he felt like he could cum any second now, but knew that he wouldn't.

"I-I'll suck your dick if you don't fuck me, and you can even CUM in my MOUTH!" The head had slightly penetrated her tight lips and the heat from her opening was incredible.

"I can cum in your mouth?"

"Y-Yeah, you can just cum all down my fuckin throat and shit." Leslie was willing to do anything to preserve her virginity even though her body was screaming for action.

He seemed to acquiesce easing up on her thighs and grabbing her wrist, but quickly rolled her on her back locking his knees into the back of hers. Leslie found her legs splayed wide apart and in the air.

"You can suck me after." He hissed watching the panic in her face. He'd long since morally checked out after all he'd endured over the course of the last nine hours.

"Please...Hu-AAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

There was an audible "pop" as her hymen was pierced. At least in his mind anyway.

The nerd had shoved his cock deep inside her birth canal blowing past her hymen and only stopping when it smashed into her cervix. Her blood curdling scream could nearly be heard for miles around followed by her sobbing as he pounded into her body as hard as he could relishing the feel of her extremely tight cunt.

The pain was unbearable as she cried loudly while he fucked her as hard as he could palming her wide butt for extra leverage. Tears, mascara and snot were running down her face and Humbert could have cared less. He stole a kiss from her luscious lips as he tried to push her through the ground to Australia.

"OOHHH YEAH BITCH!! I'M TAKING YOUR STUCK-UP PUSSY YOU SNOOTY BITCH!!" His pelvis continued slamming wildly into hers and her breasts were flopping around on her chest.

"You wanted this Leslie, cause you just wouldn't stop fucking me in the ass!! You're everywhere at school, my job, my face and even in my dreams BITCH!! You WONT STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!! So, now I'm taking your tight popular girl pussy YOU FUCKIN RAPIST BITCH!!" He was half laughing and crying as he intermittently licked the filth from her face not caring any more what happened and what would happen once this moment was all over.

"I-I'm sorry." She cried even as he continued his frenzied ramming into her body.

"Too late for that now bitch, know why?"

"W-Why Humbert?" She could feel herself tightening up around his swelling member. A massive orgasm was on the horizon and there was nothing she could do to stop it ad she wasn't sure she wanted to humping back up against the oblivious nerd.

"Because I'm gonna CUM in your PUSSY!!"

"NO, PLEASE DON'T GET ME PREGNANT!! She panicked and began squirming against him but her pushed her legs further into her chest.

"Think about it LES, you're gonna get FUCKIN KNOCKED UP with my GEEK BABY and NONE of YOUR BITCH FRIENDS IS GONNA TAKE YOU BACK!! YOU'RE GONNA

BE STUCK WITH MY BABY DORK SUCKING ON YOUR SAGGING TITS!!" He was laughing crazily and huffing as he prepared to fill her full of cum.

"HUU-HUMBERT AAAIEEEEEEEE-FUUUCK!!" His pelvis pounded into her body and remained there as he started pumping his seed deep into her cervix. Humbert gave her three additional pumps designed to cause as much pain as possible and sat back looking at his handy work.

The beauty queen didn't move lying prone with her legs spread far apart, her face a mask of horror. Humbert looked down handling his blood soaked cock stroking it while she watched. The pain between her legs was unbearable and she didn't even know if she could stand up.

"So tell me bitch, how does it feel to be a full-fledged woman?" She sobbed as he stuck a finger in her swollen cunt and held it up for her to see her blood intermingled with his sperm. This only made her cry louder as she put her fists in front of her face.

"IT HURTS!! IT HURTS SOOOOO BAD!!" She answered with the sound of her voice distorted by her sobbing. Her voluptuous body was covered in grass and dirt.

"Oh that's nothing compared to what you did to my asshole. Here let me show you skank." She'd thought he was finished and spent but he'd found renewal in his depraved state and flipped her onto her stomach positioning himself behind her round, dirt encrusted butt.

"Wait-a-minute Humbert, you came already! Y-You came ALREADY!! NO, YOU FUCKIN CAME!!" She pleaded even as he's entered her from behind not realizing that everything she'd ever done to torment him was fueling his mad lust and rage. His cock was even harder as he slammed himself her creating motion ripples across her big butt.

"FUUUCK, I-I'm F-Fuh, FEEEEELING!!" Waves of pain and pleasure were rippling through her pelvis making her cum against her will. She was breathing heavily and pushing back against the angry thrusts into her backside instinctively. Humbert was a man possessed as he quickly pressed her down onto the dirt.

The buxom teen suddenly felt the now familiar head of his cock making circular motions on her crinkly star and instantly knew what was going to happen. Leslie realized that she was too weak to fight him off and resolved not to cry out when he inevitably pierced her anal ring.

"I-I know what you want Humbert and you're-YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET IT!! I-I won't SCREAM!! I WON'T!!" She cried out as he began pushing into her bowels.

For the second time that night an audible "pop" was heard as Leslie finally realized what it was to get fucked in the ass...RAW.

"AAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!" Went a familiar teen's scream into the night.

*****

"Would you like some more of my homemade potato salad Melissa?"

"No ma'am, I stuffed to the gills thank you." Betty wrapped the glass container in plastic wrap and placed it inside the fridge. She'd had Red over for dinner with her daughter April and they had enjoyed a nice evening together. There seemed to be something between the girls that was left unsaid and she couldn't yet put her finger on it.

"Nonsense, you could stand a few more pounds on your bones."

"Mom, you're embarrassing me!" April called out in a child-like tone as Red laughed.

"Let you tell it, there's nothing I do that doesn't embarrass you." Everyone around the dining table laughed in unison as Red noticed her phone had several messages all from Leslie.

"I've got to get to work girls, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do." Betty waved and left the house. The girls looked at each other and laughed before sharing a passionate kiss. April pushed back from her seat and stood shedding the orange t-shirt that had been given to her by her lover.

"What is it?" April was befuddled as she noticed her girlfriend's reaction listening to her phone messages.

"Leslie says that she's ready to fuck."

"What?" April felt a pang of fear run through her body and worried that all of her machinations were about to go up in smoke. She'd done everything in her power to muck up the works between the two BFF'S.

"She says she's got Humbert."

"You don't believe that shit do you?" Her heart was pounding in her chest as she watched the attractive redhead return the call.

Red noticed April's anxiety and smiled at the topless blonde plumper.

"You worried about something?" Red closed her phone and placed it on the table top.

"Not at all." In moments she was on her knees lapping away at her lover's snatch.

*****

"FUUUCK!!" Humbert came for the third time deep into her rectum. He continued pumping into the thick brunette. Leslie's breath was ragged and she could barely hold her head up as he continued fucking her for all he was worth. She weakly bumped her abused rear back on his semi-erect cock. He pushed her roughly off of him and the teen was more than happy to lie in the dirt.

He continued stroking his member roughly as she lay prone on her belly silently watching. He noticed her looking and grabbed her by the hair pulling her face up to his cock.

"Clean me up slut." She immediately took him into her mouth licking and caressing his member with her tongue sucking as hard as she could on his outward strokes. She didn't care about the taste of her own ass anymore and did whatever she could to appease the delirious nerd.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,980 Followers