Meant to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was equally impressed. He obviously took care of himself, with a strong but not vainly muscled body. Broad shoulders anchored strong arms that had seen their share of hard work, and his flat stomach testified to his smart eating and exercise habits. He was a bicyclist, and his muscular legs showed it. Between them hung his member, which she already knew would grow to adequate size when necessary. He wasn't into massive ink like so many other guys, sporting no more than a small "USMC" tattoo on his left upper forearm, a vestige of his hitch in the Corps twenty years ago. And he was a Marine, she thought. Could he be any more perfect?

They attacked each other hungrily, kissing and pawing and rubbing and stroking and trying to take in every bit of the other all at once. Their lips were locked in passion, tongues darting and exploring. Their hands wandered and explored, alternately stroking and squeezing. Tom reached down to grasp the cheeks of her sweet ass, and lifting her off her feet he carried her the few feet to the bench to their left, seating her gently on it and kneeling down between her parted knees.

She held his neck tightly as they shared yet another deep, lingering kiss. He moved his head gently to nuzzle her neck and lingered at the hollow where it met her shoulder. Curling himself slightly, he ran his tongue and lips down onto her chest and continued onto her left breast. He circled her nipple with the tip of his tongue, then flicked gently at it and the stud it contained. She gasped in pleasure. Ohmigod, does this guy know what to do with a woman's body, she mused.

She was a bit self conscious about the modest size of her breasts, and in a husky whisper said, "My first husband said I should join the 'Itty Bitty Titty Committee'."

Tom broke from his attention to her boobs long enough to answer. "He obviously didn't know how lucky he was. I think they're perfect, like the rest of you," he told her, and his words actually made her tear up slightly.

"Where have you been all my life?" she asked him softly while looking deeply into his eyes, immediately fearing she had gone too far too soon.

"Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing," answered Tom. The tears in her eyes overflowed.

"Damn you, man," she choked out as the tears rolled down her cheeks. She took his face in her hands and gave him another long, gentle, yet insistent kiss, then pulled him to her and held him tightly as she composed herself. "This can't be happening to me."

"Some things were meant to happen, my sweet. Just accept them as they come."

With that, he resumed where he had left off, kissing her gently between her breasts and moving across to her right one, which received the same loving attention as its twin. He moved his hands down her sides and onto her legs as his head left a trail of kissed down and across her midsection. He finally moved his shoulders below her legs, and after kissing and licking the inside of each of her thighs he pressed his mouth squarely onto her already wet pussy while using his hands to support and spread her legs farther apart.. As his tongue entered her canal and he tasted her juices, Eileen felt like she could explode any minute and she emitted a low moan from deep in her throat.

Tom's prowess at eating pussy was quite advanced, honed through years of practice and a true enjoyment of giving a woman head. He considered cunnilingus to be just about the most intimate gift one could give a woman, and got almost as much enjoyment from giving it as the recipient did getting it. He knew what he was doing and loved doing it.

"Excuse my French, but fucking-a, are you ever good at that," she told him as his tongue traced from the bottom of her slit up to her clitoris and rubbed roughly over it. She moaned again, louder this time. "I had no idea it could feel so goddam good."

Tom said nothing, but continued to make oral love to every square centimeter of her pussy. He used the tip of his tongue to part her labia and when reaching the bottom inserted it as far as possible into her vaginal opening. His most effective technique was reserved for her clit, though, and he used his lips to uncover it so his tongue could scrape across it. Sometimes he would purse his lips around it and suck, or ever so gently scrape his teeth over the tip. While sucking on her little man in a boat he inserted his finger into her and turned his hand palm up, searching with curled digit for that one spot he knew existed in every normal woman. He found hers almost at once, just where he anticipated. She gasped.

Men had gone down on her in the past, of course, but never like this. Tom was different, more gentle and caring and more aware of what he was giving her. With this move he had found the key to a door long locked.

"OHMYGODYES!" she cried out, "YESYESYESYESOHMYGODYES! RIGHTTHERE RIGHTTHERERIGHTTHERE!" Her orgasm came in a flash, washing over her before she knew it was coming, wave after wave of release pulsing through her. She used her hands to hold his head fast against her as she felt each spasm throbbing, her head thrown back and her eyes closed tightly, and Tom lapped up the hot juices flowing from her. After what seemed like an eternity she could feel it subsiding, and finally regained her composure enough to speak.

"Ohmyfreakinggod, that was wonderful. I've never cum that hard in my life. Where DID you learn to do that?"

"I'm guessing you enjoyed it?" he said, looking up at her with an evil leer.

"Enjoyed it? I nearly passed out!"

"I'm glad it was good for you."

"You are the master of understatement. Stand up." He did so.

Eileen also stood and gently pushed him across the small compartment, getting him to sit on the other bench. She dropped to her knees in front of him. "Your turn, mister."

Eileen could sense the difference in their nascent relationship, the long-suppressed feelings he stirred in her. That mix of emotions was reflected in how she made love to him, with a caring and intensity long missing from her life. The sight and feel of her delightful self had already made him semi-hard, and she grasped his member at its base with her right hand and gently ran her tongue from its base to its head, stopping at the top to flick at its tip and lick the first drops of precum from the meatus.

With exquisite slowness she used her tongue and lips to bring him to full hardness, covering every inch of his cock with some part of her mouth or hand. When she took him fully into her mouth he moaned, the sensation overwhelming him.

"You're pretty damn good yourself," he told her. Unlike so many guys, he could not have cared less about how she had learned to suck cock; that was in the past, and she was with him now. She looked up at him without removing him from her mouth and her eyes smiled in response.

As she gave her expert attention to his now-rigid shaft, he could feel the first stirrings of his orgasm and with gentle pressure from his hands on her arms urged her to stand and pulled her gently towards him. Eileen straddled his lap, placing her knees on either side of his legs on the bench, and reached under herself to grasp his cock and guide it into her dripping pussy. She lowered herself into its full length and sighed with pleasure, closing her eyes. She put her arms around his neck and drew his face to her for another long, deep kiss as she began a slow, rhythmic movement up and down on his lap.

Tom returned her kiss and placed his hands under the cheeks of her tremendous ass, grasping one cheek in each. The feel of such a perfect derriere excited him even more, and his hands gently urged her to quicken the pace of her movements. She would occasionally take his full length into her then pause, grinding her pelvis against him with a circular motion to put pressure on her clit.

Again grasping her sweet ass cheeks, Tom suddenly stood and lifted her with him, then turned and sat her in the bench he had just vacated. He was still inside her, but now he used his hands under her knees to spread her legs wide. He propped his knees on the edge of the bench and began to rhythmically move in and out of her, the new position allowing him to get even deeper. She gasped again as the head of his cock brushed near her cervix and she swore he was going to crawl completely into her.

"Ohgodyes fuck me. Yes yes yes..." she chanted in rhythm with his thrusts. Reaching for his neck, she pulled his face toward her and locked lips with him, moaning into his mouth at the intensity of the feeling. Tom was really driving now, pumping in and out of her like a piston, his balls slapping against her ass with each push. He could feel his orgasm quickly approaching and increased his pace. He finally let out a deep grunt and pushed in one final time, holding in that position as his body spasmed and he shot his man juice into her, his lips locked on hers. After what seemed like an eternity he could feel his orgasm subsiding, and pulling himself out of her, he knelt between her legs and embraced her while his tongue and lips joined hers. Finally, out of breath and completely drained, he collapsed onto the bench next to her and wrapped his arm around her as she rested her head on his chest. They didn't say anything for several minutes and basked in the afterglow of what had just transpired. Finally she spoke.

"You're incredible."

"WE'RE incredible," he gently corrected.

She smiled at the use of the plural. "Want to hear something funny?"

"Sure."

"Remember that dream I had last night?"

"Of course."

"It turned out to be true. You ARE the world's greatest lover."

"Thank you, but I think that's a tad overstated."

"Not at all," she gently chided. "You're the gentlest, most caring, most understanding man I've ever known, and you truly made love to me."

His answer was a gentle kiss on her forehead. She turned her head and looked up at his face.

"You're also pretty damn good looking, mister." She planted a sweet kiss on his mouth.

"Eileen, I have to tell you something, too. I've never connected with anyone like I have with you. I feel like...like..."

"Don't try to explain," she interrupted. "I know just what you mean. I feel the same way," came her reply.

*********************************

Since they weren't paying for the compartment, they had to leave it as they had found it. After dressing they made sure everything was in its place and looked untouched, then quietly left the compartment. After a quick stop to freshen up after their marathon lovemaking session, they returned to their seats and curled up in each other's arms for a few hours of shuteye.

They awoke as the sun rose and the train slowed for its stop in Minneapolis. Eileen's face reflected a sadness Tom wasn't expecting.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I'm getting off the train in four hours," she told him. "I have to know when I'll see you again. You've changed my life."

"And you've changed mine," he replied. "In this case I think the gods have smiled on us."

"Huh?"

"Next month I'm starting my new job as Regional Training Manager for Nike. That means I'll spend my first month getting oriented at Niketown in Beaverton."

She thought her heart would explode. "Seriously? I live in Beaverton!"

"Even better," he said. "My daughters live with their mother in Tualatin, and I make regular trips there to see them, at least once every year or so."

Her emotions were running away with her, leaving her breathless. She was speechless with joy.

Tom continued. "I won't make any promises about when and how, but I'm going to make one thing happen as soon as I get back to Pittsburgh, and try to make another happen as soon as I can.

"I'm ending this mockery of a marriage I'm in at once. I have no feeling left for her, and I've had enough of maintaining this charade. Plus, I fucking hate Pittsburgh. As for the other, I intend to spend the rest of my career at Nike, and that means eventually working at the corporate campus."

"You mean...?"

"Yes, that's what I mean. I want to eventually move back to Oregon. I'm also sick of living so far from my daughters." He felt refreshed, almost like a new man.

"Oh, Tom, I don't know what to say. I'm so happy."

"Just say you'll be waiting for me when I arrive."

"You know I will."

12