Measuring My Cum Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palacechief
palacechief
2,240 Followers

"Uhhhhhhh......," I said out loud, as my cum flooded into the beaker.

Mom carried on pumping me, gripping my dick firmly and milking as much cum out of me as possible, whilst I was still hard.

After what seemed like ages, the cum waves finally stopped, and she let go of me. I flopped back onto the chair, feeling light headed and like I needed to sit down due to the high of my orgasm to recover.

"Fuck, that was good," I said with my eyes half closed, and almost automatically. Then, realising I had sworn in front of mom, I opened my eyes and said, "Oops, sorry mom, I couldn't help saying that."

"That's ok," she said, still looking at the semen-beaker. I can understand your relief. I don't mind, as long as you don't get too crude. It is natural. And I did encourage you in a similar way too, which is what women do sometimes to help men cum."

It felt great to hear mom say that and I relaxed a bit more. then I looked at the beaker like she was doing. It was about a third full again. I seemed to be cumming about the same amount each time, even though this was my third session of the day.

"I can't believe you're still producing this much, as it's your third time today," she said. "It's not biologically possible. Surely, you must end up producing less each time by the end of the day? As we've only had 4 sessions per day so far, whilst I was working in the week, I'm sure we can manage more, as it's the weekend. And I'm sure you'll dry up by the time I've finished with you today."

I listened in silence, still recovering.

"Well, I'm going to change into something suitable to keep you stimulated whilst around the house, she said. "Clean yourself up and keep just your boxer shorts on under your gown. She got up, still topless, her boobs swinging freely and sexily in front of her, grabbed her sweater and bra from the back of the chair, and started walking out of the kitchen to go up to her bedroom

"I won't be long," she added as she left.

I watched her ass sway in her skirt as she walked, and I gulped again.

Wondering what mom would come down wearing to stimulate me, and hearing she was going to be like that all weekend was enough to get me going! Fuck! This was all just so awesome!

To be continued...

palacechief
palacechief
2,240 Followers
12