Meet Franny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tinman
Tinman
4 Followers

Soon I sensed she was building to her first climax. I encouraged her, repeated the licking up and down, breathing hotly onto her little shaft, then sucking it into fresh, hot saliva, each time flicking it a few times with my rough tongue. The entire length of her body stiffened more, her thighs pressed harder against the sides of my head. Her back arched higher, hips lifted from the bed.

Then with my tongue, I probed as deeply inside her canal as I could reach, withdrew, scraped its rough texture lightly over her clitoris again while drooling hot saliva and breath through pursed lips onto the perky little staff, then probing back inside her again in a repeat of the entire treatment. Again and again I gave her this loving, swirling, oral treatment, grinding my hardness in circles against the mattress. Finally, I felt her stiffen and arch high, then stiffen more and arch higher, pressing thighs so forcefully and painfully against my head I thought she'd crush my skull ... until ...

... Franny came with a great release of pent-up breath and a long "Aaaahhhhhhhh, fuuuuucccckkk ... uhhhh ... uhhh!"

Franny's lustful noises turned my own heat up unbearably. She was terribly overcome with lust and pleasure, which was exactly what I wanted. Pretty much beside myself now, I rose to my knees, grasped my long-tortured cock, pointed its deep-purple head toward her belly, and began to stroke him, thinking to cum on her belly and finally relieve the enormous pressure I'd been enduring.

But just then Franny opened her eyes, saw what I was intending. Without a word, she reached down, brushed my hand aside and took him in her hand. Her other hand around my neck, she pulled me off balance and I fell onto her body. To my astonishment she separated the lips of her molten-hot pussy with my glans, then guided me straight inside her.

"But ... she didn't want to fuck," flashed through my overheated brain, but just as quickly I forgot all about that as I felt myself clasped in the paradise of Franny's cunt. I just accepted her gift and pushed into her strongly. God! I would have entered her with my whole body if I could have. She heaved up to me, opening completely as I buried my cock fully inside her wet quim in one long stroke. All the way to my balls, until they pressed snugly against the flesh of her naked crinkled ass.

My brain was on fire, my bloated nuts were desperate for release. I knew I couldn't last. Only a half-dozen or so deep strokes in and out of her and then I pushed all the way in, arched and held myself there while a great burst of pleasure started deep below my balls and rose powerfully up the core of my shaft to spew repeated jets of liquid fire deep into Franny, great, hoarse groans of relief and pleasure roaring from my throat.

Feeling the raw lust of my orgasm deep in her, she suddenly stiffened and arched against me again. Surprised, I felt myself flooded with a wetness like I'd never felt before. It was overwhelmingly hot, extremely intimate, a flowing that washed over me, magnifying the last spasms of my own climax so forcefully I nearly dropped into unconsciousness. My head pounding furiously, I fell to one side of her. Both of us breathed rapidly, deeply, fighting to replenish our oxygen-starved bodies.

When we regained some semblance of normalcy, I mumbled, "I thought you didn't want to fuck, Franny."

She sighed and turned to face me, lacing a leg over my hip to bring her body closer to me. She kissed my lips softly, damply, the musky odor of our lovemaking rising like steam from the two of us, her hand on my cheek. "Well, baby, I didn't think I did. It's been a long time since I wanted to fuck a man, and it will probably be a long time before there's another." Then she added, "But tonight, it was just right, and when we got there it was so natural there was no reason not to. I guess I've been wanting you deep down since I was 17."

"Hmmm," I said, my limpness oozing slick moisture onto her thigh. "I thought you were 18 when we first met, not 17."

"Ummmhmmm," she chuckled, "I lied because I figured you guys wouldn't mess around with a 17-year old. Was I right?"

"I dunno, Franny," I replied. "You WERE adorable, and I doubt that either Bob or I would have turned you down back then. But," I added with a sly grin, "it's pretty sexy thinking about you being only 17 then." Pleased with my reply, a smile spread across her face.

"Oh yeah, something else," I said, remembering that intense wetness. "I'm curious. When I was inside you, and you came ... it seemed like my cock was flooded by some ..."

She interrupted, placing a finger across my lips. "And you want to know what that was, right?"

"Yeah," I answered, "but don't get me wrong. I l-o-v-e-d it."

"I'm glad you did. It can be embarrassing if a partner doesn't dig it," she said. She stroked my prick with her thigh, spreading the after-cum there and tickling a restart of the blood flow, stiffening him a bit. "I'm one of those women who sometimes ejaculate during orgasm. Only some of us can do it, and then only some of the time. But, don't worry, it's clear, it's odorless, and it's clean." She emphasized her point by rubbing her palm on the large wet spot she'd left, and raised it for me to sniff. She was right.

"Like I would be offended by any of your sexual fluids, anyway!" I said with a chuckle.

"When I feel free enough with someone to let it go like that," she told me, "it makes my orgasm extremely intense. But I have to really trust my partner." That made me feel great. It also made me hope for a replay sometime..

I licked her hand softly to taste it, and I saw her eyes close at the heat and roughness of my tongue on her palm. A new beginning, I thought ...

* * * * *

[i]Watch for "A Trip at Estes Park," when Jim and wife Denny take Franny on a 'trip' in the mountains.[/i]

Tinman
Tinman
4 Followers
12