Meet My Granny

Story Info
She takes a stud to meet her granny.
1.5k words
4.29
136.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
156 Followers

The young girl poked the old man and said, "Scoot over."

"Sure." He moved over in the booth and she slid in beside him. The old man looked puzzled when he said, "Who are you?'

"I'm Jo, your waitress and I need your order. You've seen me in here lots of times before, you old coot."

He eyed this hard bodied, beautiful young girl when he said, "Yeah, I think so, but why are you sitting so close to me?

"You remind me of my grandpa and I like the way you smell. What's your name and what do you want to order?"

"I'm Ed. Just bring me some coffee and a piece of apple pie. How old are you and why are you feeling my crotch like that?"

"I'm 22 and I wanted to see if you could get a hard on. Yep, it's getting bigger. How old are you?"

"I'm 64 and I can get a hard on any time I want, and I just happen to want to get one on right now."

"Good, it feels nice and big. Why don't you come home with me and meet my Granny. She'll give you a free piece of ass and maybe a blowjob. She's slim and very good looking."

"What about you? Do I get something from you for free too?"

"Maybe. Lets see how you do with my Granny first. I'll bring you your pie and coffee and meet you outside when I get off at 3 o'clock."

By 3:15, the gray-haired old man with a hard on was ready to give up but he decided to wait just a few more minutes. At 3:40 he was still loitering by the door when the petite beauty exited the diner, wearing jeans and a halter-top that did little to harness her ample, unsupported breasts. He couldn't help but admire the way they jiggled when she walked and her over all confident poise and surprisingly good looks. Her short light brown hair was damp and she smelled of a fragrant soap. It was obvious that she had just showered.

She walked up to him and grabbed the bulge in his pants. "I see you've still got your hard on. Good, Granny will like that." Arm in arm they walked slowly down the block, away from the diner. "She hasn't been fucked for a couple of weeks. When was the last time you had a piece of ass?"

"I think it was this morning. I live in that retirement home around the corner. There are a lot more women in there than men and most of the men are impotent. The women are horny all the time so I usually get all the sex I want. Sometimes I can't keep up and have to turn them down."

"Then why come home with me?"

"You are young and pretty so maybe your granny is too. Almost all the girls in the home are in their 70's so it would be nice to have one that isn't all wrinkled. Besides, I was hoping I could get a shot at you."

"Hum, we'll see about that. Okay, here we are. It's apartment 24 on the second floor."

Inside, the apartment was neat, clean and warm and cozy but there is no sign of anyone else.

"Where's your granny?"

"She must have gone out. Want a beer?"

"Sure"

Jo disappeared into what Ed assumed was the kitchen. She appeared three or four minutes later, completely nude and holding a bottle of Bud Lite. Her large, perfectly formed beasts with silver dollar sized areolas and erect pink nipples were bare.

"Jeez, you sure have a nice body. I love big titties like that."

"Thank you. Would you like to kiss or suck on them?"

"Oh god, yes."

"Do you eat pussy?"

"I sure do, I've been told I'm an expert."

"I'll be the judge of that."

She moved to him, handed him the beer and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Come on Ed, You can help a little."

Quick as a flash, his shoes, socks, shirt and trousers were in a pile in the middle of the floor, leaving him standing there in only his boxers. She pulled them down, exposing a very large, fat semi-hard penis.

He scooped her up in his arms just as she said, "Boy, you got a big one. I'd like to feel that inside me."

In the bedroom, he deposited her in a sitting position on the edge of the bed then pushed her over backwards, knelt on his knees in front of her and put her legs on his shoulders. She let out a moan of delight as he buried his face in her hairless pussy and stabbed at it with his tongue.

"Oh God, that's good!"

"MPPPHHH"

"Oh, that's the spot. Keep doing that."

"SLUURRPP"

In minutes, she was moaning and writhing in ecstasy. "Oh my God, you're good. I'm so close. Oh, now, NOW NOW!"

"GLOOOMP"

Her body was arched hard against his face as he used his tongue to bring her to a fantastic orgasm. He prodded, poked and sucked until her juices quit flowing and she was begging for mercy.

She was just lying there, writhing in ecstasy when he crouched over her and inserted his fat, hard cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh, god, that feels good."

"Yep it does, doesn't it? Do you think your granny will like it?"

"My granny already loves it. My Granny is what I call my pussy. Now shut up and fuck me."

She was surprised at the old man's stamina as he drove his hard cock into her slippery cunt time after time. She was very close to her second climax and he hadn't slowed down at all. Ed was relishing the feeling of his massive cock sliding in and out of this young, sweet, well-lubricated box. His eyes were closed and he was lost in the fantasy of his youth when he could fuck for hours and then do it all over again after just a few minutes rest.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming again! Oh Now, keep doing that. Oh yesss!"

He felt her entire body stiffen as she went over the edge of orgasm into the depths of sexual release. In a few minutes she was limp but twitched each time he slid his prick into her.

"I don't think I've ever been fucked that good before. Please stop for a minute and I will give you the best blowjob you ever had."

"UG - not – quite – yet - UG -I'm - gonna – cum – too! AAAHHHH!"

With a powerful shove he shot a massive load of his semen into her. She could feel its warmth and each pulse of it as in jetted up her cunt.

"God, what a load. It must be running out of me."

The old man smiled and said, "Why don't you climb on me sixty-nine style and give me that blow job you promised and I'll clean you up with my tongue."

"OK, but I think your pecker has gone limp."

"It has, but you've missed something if you never sucked a soft one that has cum and pussy juice all over it. I love to eat a freshly fucked cunt, one with my jitsum oozing out of it."

Without waiting for an answer, he sat her on his chest, placed her in the sixty-nine position and stuck his tongue into her slit. He had been licking and sucking a couple of minutes before she finally took his flaccid penis in her mouth.

Within minutes, the young girl was writhing in passion each time the old man stabbed her with his tongue. She was grinding her sloppy pussy against his mouth and had long since forgotten his limp cock. It was obvious she was caught in the throes of another massive organism. Her juices were running down the sides of his face as she twitched in submission to his tongue.

"Oh, that was so good. My heart is beating a hundred miles an hour."

"Thank you. I know you wanted to get fucked and you targeted me to do it. But why me, when there are so many horny young bucks around?"

"Well. My aunt, Helen O'Malley, lives in that same retirement home that you do. She said you were the best lover she ever had and that you were a world-class pussy eater. Most of the young guys around here are thirty second wonders. You touch their dicks and they cum in less than thirty seconds and leave you wondering what happened. Most of them won't eat pussy. With you, I had three orgasms in two hours."

"Two hours, holy shit! What time is it?"

"About 5:30. What's the matter?"

"I've got to get back. Dinner is at 6:00 and I've got a date to watch a porno movie with Betty Williams at 8:00. I think it's 'DEEP THROAT'."

30

For comments on this story contact me.

Copyright © 07-26-2007 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

Ed0613
Ed0613
156 Followers