Meet the Parents

Story Info
I though his dad was a paralyzed waist down...I was wrong.
4k words
4.43
96.3k
91
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special Thanks to Yoni Noni for editing my story! Thank you so much!

*

The car rolled to a stop in front of a large, brick mansion. I looked around as Jack ran around to open my door. The door clicked open, "I am so excited for you to meet my parents."

Jack had told me a little about his family. He came from old money. His father had been an investment banker, as his grandfather before him, and had to retire early due to an accident that had left him paralyzed from the waist down. His mother was an heiress that travelled more often than stayed home.

As Jack got my luggage out of the trunk, I did a slow turn to take in the scenery. The estate was gorgeous. Tall trees lined the driveway and beautiful flowers lined the front of the house.

Jack and I had met at work. Jack followed in his father's footsteps and went into investment banking. Their company had met with my firm to help draw up some contracts. I was the lawyer in charge of their case. After the case had ended, Jack asked me out to dinner, and we found that we had mutual interests.

Together, Jack and I went through their foyer into their house. "Jack, my darling boy!" A beautiful woman came down the staircase. As she hugged Jack, the elevator off to the side of the stairs dinged. The man who wheeled out was a handsome, older gentleman.

"Mom and Dad, this is Anna-Maria." Jack stated with a smile.

"Oh, Jack, she is beautiful." His mother turned to me. "Anna-Maria, welcome to our home. It is so nice to finally meet you, please call me Monica."

Monica leaned in and embraced me. Monica gestured to the man in the wheelchair and said in a bored voice, "And this is Richard, my husband."

Richard gave me a long gaze and finally reached out a hand, "Anna-Maria, nice to meet you."

"It is nice to meet you also Monica and Richard. You have a beautiful home," I said smiling as the nerves in the pit of my stomach threatened to spill out.

"Jack, why don't you bring the luggage up to your rooms, while we go wait for you out on the terrace?" Monica gave a meaningful glance to Jack. "I placed Anna-Maria on the opposite end of the towers from your bedroom. I will hear you if you try to sneak into her rooms."

I felt a blush creeping up my face. Jack smothered a laugh! "Yes, mother."

As Jack left with our luggage, I turned to follow Monica though their home. I felt a strong gaze on me. I looked behind me and encountered Richard's eyes roaming down from the back of my head to the bottom of my heels.

I felt a flush spreading through my body. Richard looked up and caught my eyes with his own. He didn't look the least bit guilty to have been caught ogling his son's girlfriend. I quickly turn my head back to Monica.

"So my dear, tell me a little about you." Monica asked as we sat down. Richard wheeled right up to my right.

"I am 26 years old and am a lawyer at the Prescott firm in the Chicago area. I help to look over small business contracts. That's actually how I met Jack."

"Oh really. Well, my Jack is a momma's boy. He must really like you to have you meet both of us. He almost always never dates anyone unless he has my approval." Monica said slyly into her cup of tea.

"What? This is why I am meeting his mother? I knew he was a momma's boy...but to only date girls his mother approves of?" I thought to myself as my anger at Jack began to simmer inside me.

"Well, I think you're a beautiful woman with a good head on her shoulders." Jack said as he sipped his cup of coffee.

"What is taking Jack so long?" Just as the thought crossed my mind, Jack came out with a beautiful blond at his side. Jack laughed at something the blonde said. As they both came towards us, I recognized her as one of Jack's old girlfriends.

"Monica, thank you for inviting me to join you guys." The blond said. Monica smiling stood up and kissed the blond on the cheek.

"Anna-Marie, please meet Clarissa." Clarissa held out her hand. I reached up to clasp her hand in a firm shake. "She is a close friend of the family." Jack pulled up a chair on my left and kissed my cheek.

"Hi sweetheart, how's everybody doing?" He asked the whole table.

Monica sipped her cup of tea, "Oh, you know, just small conversations here and there." I sipped my tea in silence as the conversation swarmed around me.

As I listened to the conversation, I felt a gentle pressure on my knee. Slowly caressing my knee and teasing up the length of my thigh and pushing up my skirt in the process. I had my legs crossed, so I uncrossed my legs to give Jack's hand a little more space to play. His hand slowly continued to inch up my skirt. I soon felt that hand at the edge of my lace underwear, slowly inching towards my slit.

I caught my breath as the hand slowly moved under the lace and towards the center. I spread my legs wider under the table to give him more room. His hand slowly slid under the lace and I felt a probing finger as the conversation continued around us. I could feel my arousal on my panties, especially knowing that soon that hand was going to steal into me.

As Jack threw back his head to laugh, it was then that I noticed both of his hands were holding onto his coffee cup. I froze as the hand in my panties continued to probe and touch me. I held my breath and looked to my right at Richard. He only had his right hand on the table top.

He stole a glance in my direction. Right as we made eye contact, he slid two fingers deep inside me. I clenched. At that point, I closed my legs in an effort to slow Richard down and to pull his thick fingers out of me. Closing my legs did nothing to deter Richard, as the conversation swirled around us. Richard slowly moved his fingers inside me, in and out. His thumb applying a gentle pressure on my clit.

I couldn't help but slide my legs open. It felt so good. My body felt like it was on fire. I could feel the throbbing that would only go away by coming. The wetness on my panties and on his hand made me even hotter.

As soon as my legs fell open, Richard gazed at me. His gaze slid down my form. The path that his eyes traced left my body in a throbbing mess. His pressure on my clit intensified as his fingers started thrusting faster and faster. I indiscriminately started to thrust my hips in tune with his fingers.

"What do you think Anna-Maria?" I looked up into three expectant faces peering at me. Richard's fingers continued to speed up. I felt the pressure building in me, knowing that I was close to coming.

'I can't think with your dad's fingers inside me." I thought wildly to myself.

"What do you think about the fishing season this year?" Richard repeated. He smiled at me, he knew I was close. He increased the pressure on my clit. I could have groaned. I knew it was wrong, that I should have said something to make him stop...but it felt so good.

"Umm..." I tried to think straight, "I am not much of a fisher woman, but I think it will be a good season." The pressure exploded below as I convulsed around his fingers and into his hand. The pressure on my clit gentled, almost as if Richard was milking me for all it was worth.

"Are you alright babe?" Jack asked with concern. "You look a little flushed."

"Oh, sweetie, it must be the sun. I heard the sun is very rough on redheads." Monica piped in.

"Oh! I am fine Jack...like Monica said, must be the sun." I said breathlessly.

Jack, Monica, and Clarissa turned back to their conversation about fishing. Right as they turned their attention a way for me, I felt Richard slide his hand out and reached out to take a sip of water.

His left hand came out from under the table. He turned, held my gaze and mockingly threw me a smile as he licked his left forefinger and middle finger. That sight made me clench my legs together as I start to throb below again. My body telling me I was ready for another round.

As the day headed towards evening, I got more nervous. "What just happened?" I asked myself over and over again. "I just let my boyfriend's dad finger fuck me...." These thoughts kept rolling around my head all evening until Jack showed me to my room.

"How are you holding up?" Jack asked as we stood outside my door.

"Well, your dad just about finger fucked me to death..." was probably not the right thing to say.

"It went well. Your mother makes me nervous." I said to Jack.

"She likes you babe." Jack replied. As I leaned in to kiss him goodnight, he stopped me. Jack looked a little sheepish, "No kissing or anything while we are here. Those are my Mother's rules." I looked at him with disbelief.

"Just one little kiss," I leaned in again. Jack's hands came to my shoulders, and looking sheepishly at me. "I really can't Maria. It's my mother's rules. I always follow her rules." Momma's boy....

Trying to get back in my good graces, Jack showed me where the library was. "I know how you like your books." I stood in awe, there were books everywhere, from the floor to ceiling, and from side to side.

"I can tell you want to spend some time here. I am exhausted so I am going to head to bed babe." Jack gave me one last hug before going out the door leaving it wide open.

This was everything I dreamed a home library would be. A huge fireplace with a large couch in front of the fireplace and nice, great big windows to let natural light in or to view the stars at night, as I did now.

I wandered until I found a book I wanted to read and curled up on the couch in front of the fireplace. As I read my book, thoughts of the day went through my mind. I haven't see Richard since this afternoon. He missed dinner with us because he was still doing physical therapy.

How did I let that happen?

I thought about his strong fingers inside me, the pressure of his thumb on my clit. As these thoughts went through my mind, I felt my panties getting wet and my clit starting to throb. I tried to focus on my book again. As I read, I felt myself getting drowsy. I must have fallen asleep; because I started to dream...

...the hand cupped me and grounded against my clit. I let out a low moan in appreciation. I reached down to grab the hand, to guide it into me. I heard laughter, as a hand reaches to pull mine away. He has large hands, for he holds both of my hands in one as the other continues to grind itself against me. A finger probes searchingly.

"Is this what you want?" I hear a faint voice ask.

"Yes, harder...please." I gasped out. The finger slides in and I jolt awake.

Richard is next to me on the couch, with my skirt pushed up, and my lace panties pulled down to mid-thigh. I jerkingly grab for his hand, I could feel that it was slick with moisture. "Stop!" I whispered looking at the door, which was closed.

"Are you sure Anna-Maria?" Richard growled in my ear. "A minute ago you were just telling me to do this harder." As to emphasize this, he inserted a second finger to that first one, and gave me one deep thrust. I clench my legs together in an attempt to stop him.

"This is wrong. Stop. I am your son's girlfriend." I pleaded even though my body was begging for release.

Richard brings his mouth to my ear, I could feel him panting as he continues to thrust his fingers into me and grind the palm of his hand on my clit. "I don't see you as my son's girlfriend...I see you as an available, fuckable woman."

At the word fuckable, I come around his fingers and I moan. "That's right, babe. Come for me. Come and so I can taste you." I feel the tremors go through my body as my legs fall apart helplessly. I glanced up at Richard to see him smiling. His hand continued to slowly stoke my pussy. I look at him helplessly.

"What do you want from me?" I whispered. His hand scales up from my pussy to my abdomen, and over my shirt covered chest.

"I want everything." He whispered. I shiver at these words because I haven't even given Jack everything...and yet his father was asking for the one thing I have withheld from Jack. "But first, let's start off with your clothes. Take them off now."

"No." I reply. Richard looks at me with a knowing smile as his hand slowly glided under my shirt towards my breast. I catch my breath. My breasts were begging to be touched now. I felt my nipples at hard little points against my lacy bra.

Richard kept his gaze on me. His wheelchair was up against the coffee table. How he made it across to the couch, I have no idea. His thumb was tracing little circles on my abdomen, slowly inching towards my chest. I made a little sound of distress. I just wanted those hands on me.

"You know what you have to do to get my hands on you." Richard smiled wickedly. I looked at the bulge in his pants and knew what I needed to do but hesitated.

"I can't. You are my boyfriend's father." Richard's other hand slowly crawled up my leg towards my throbbing pussy.

"My son must not be fucking you correctly if I got you off at the table surrounded by people." I glanced away at this. Richard paused at everything and grabbed my chin to turn me to face him.

"...Unless he hasn't fucked you yet?" Seeing the truth on my face, he crushed his mouth to mine. I groaned. Richard bit my lip, and then continued to suck on it. I grab onto his shoulder, unsure if I want to pull him closer or push him away.

He pushes on my chin and opens my mouth to him, and thrusts his tongue against mine. "Hmmm. You taste just like honey. Give me your tongue." I obediently follow his command. He takes my tongue and suckles it. His open mouth kiss makes my toes curl. Jack is a gentle kisser. His father on the other hand is an aggressive man who knows what he wants.

He pulled away and surprised me by standing up and walking to the door. Richard's gaze met mine as he slowly turned the lock on the door. "I thought you couldn't walk!"

"That's what I want people to believe. I have been able to walk for the past year and half. Ever heard of keeping your friends close but your enemies closer? That's what I am doing by pretending that I need my wheelchair." As Richard walked towards me, he unbuckles his belt.

"We can't do this. Your son, wife...someone might hear or see us." I said trembling. A part of me afraid of what I might be considering and the other part...excited.

Richard shakes his head as he walked towards me and slides down his pants, revealing the large bulge in his boxers. "You really must have never spent the night with my son. If you did, you would know that like his mother, he takes Ativan to sleep. Knocks them both out. A tornado can come through and wouldn't wake them...now get up and take off your clothes."

I glance up at Richard. "This is a one-time thing only." I turn and sit up on the edge of the couch. Richard comes to stand in front of me having taken off his pants. The bulge in his boxers is at my eye level.

He reaches a hand to my chin. "Anna-Maria, I am going to fuck you tonight...and whenever I want to." He reaches for my arms and pulls me up. Richard is about 6'1" and is a handsome man for someone that is 55 years old.

He leans down towards me and places his lips on my neck. My head rolls to the side to give him better access. His lips move up my neck to my face to each corner of my mouth. My arms encircle his neck. I feel his hands at my waist. His mouth is a breath from mine when I decide to take control.

Richard makes me feel naughty...makes me want to do things. I feel like I will let him do anything to me. I push him away from me. Hands on his waistband, I slide down his boxers and turn him to sit on the couch. I look at him. His cock is large and engorged. I don't know how he kept up his charade of being a paralyzed man. His physique is phenomenal.

His eyes became dark with need for me. I could tell from the deep breaths he took and the flush on his face. I turned to face him with the fire blazing behind me.

I slowly reached under my skirt to slowly peel off my underwear. When I had it off I climbed onto his lap, straddling him. I waved my underwear under his nose. He made my pussy throb when he slowly inhaled my scent.

He grabbed my hips and grounds his erection into my slit, but not sliding into me. I gasp. It sent lightening shocks throughout my body. That thick ridge...I want it inside me. I slowly thrust my hip against his erection.

"Ohh, Richard, you feel...fabulous." I kept my gaze on him as I continued to slowly thrust my hips. Richard reaches up to grab my hair and opens his mouth over mine. He trusted his tongue into my mouth, imitating what he would like to do with his dick.

I broke away from the kiss. I reached for my blouse and lifted it over my head. I threw it behind me somewhere, not caring where it landed. His eyes are on my breast. I reached behind my red lace bra to unhook it.

Richard slid his hands up my arms to my straps and slowly lowered them down my arms. I looked down. My pink nipples are hard little points...waiting to be sucked on.

Richard carelessly threw my bra off to the side and slid his hands up my chest and cupped my breasts as I continued to move against him. Slowly caressing me Richard asked, "What do you want me to do?" Damn him, he's going to make me tell him.

I licked my lips and saw his eyes shoot to my lips. "I want your mouth on my breasts. Hard." His lip slowly trailed down my neck. I felt his breath on my nipples and they pucker even harder. His hands caressing my nipples...I couldn't concentrate.

Finally, his lip closed around my nipple and I arched up against Richard. "Hmmmm. More Richard, suck them harder. Play with them." I encouraged him. The velvet touch of his tongue on my breast made me pant.

I moaned as his gentle suckles turn harder. Richard moved from my right breast to suckle my left breast. He palmed my unattended breast as he suckled the other one. I could feel myself on his cock, wet and ready to be taken. My body felt like it was burning up in flames.

"Richard!" I cried out as I come on his cock. Richard continued to stroke my nipples with his velvet tongue. Richard looked up into my face as I come. He stood up effortlessly and walked to lay me on top of the coffee table. I lay spent in front of him, chest heaving, and my pussy opened to his gaze.

"Are you on the pill?" I want him inside me.

"Yes." I tell him and open my legs wider, getting ready to welcome him in. He knelt in between my legs and ran a finger down the little airplane strip of red hair and down my slit and licks that same finger.

"I told you I was going to taste you." I saw Richard bend down and felt his velvet tongue glide into my center. I grabbed on to his hair and thrust myself onto his mouth in encouragement. He glided up to suckle my clit and slid two fingers into me. Our movements were becoming synchronized; him, thrusting his fingers hard into me, and I, thrusting my hips onto his fingers.

The coffee table was sturdy, but creaked with our frenzied movements. At this point I didn't care who heard or saw us. I just needed....Richard.

"Richard, please..." I begged.

"What do you want, Anna-Maria? Tell me." Richard said against my clit.

"I want you to fuck me. Now!" I answered breathlessly. Richard's eyes bore into mine. His face is flushed; he too appeared to be trying to catch his breath. He pulled me right up to the edge of the coffee table and positioned his cock right at my opening. I could feel him; hard and soft at the same time. "Richard, please...now." I pleaded.

Richard grabbed my knees and wrapped them around his waist and thrust right into me. We both let out satisfying groans. He was finally inside me; his thick cock filling my channel.

He leaned over me to wrap my hair in his hands. This caused him to thrust deeper into me and I wrap my legs around him tighter. He started to slowly thrust into me. He was large and filled me. "Ohh, please Richard." I said as he moved into me repeatedly.

"You like that babe? You want more?" Richard asked as he continued to thrust into me. I tightened my legs and clenched my pelvic muscles in time with his thrusts.

12