Meeting After Ten Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I use a breast pump once a day when I'm working but Mike sucks out the rest. Actually, we have to limit most sessions to about 5 minutes to control my supply. Initially when Mike sucked me dry each time my body produced more and more milk. I was full and needed relief about every two hours. I gave Mike control over my milkings and he usually does 5 minutes on each side four times a day- that leaves me uncomfortable sometimes but it reduced my milk production to a manageable amount."

Tina said, "This is going to sound weird but if he needs an assistant or a stand-in I'd like to sign up. I'd love to experience sucking on you and drinking your milk."

"Uh... you're embarrassing me again. I'm not a lesbian but lying here with my legs spread and having a woman talking about sucking on my tits is perversely arousing."

Mike moved closer to the women at that moment and said, "What's perversely arousing? That sounds like something I'd like to hear."

"Nothing," replied Tina. "It was just girl talk."

The waxing wasn't nearly as painful as Becca had expected. The intimacy of the procedure was a bigger issue. Tina's hands were on and off Becca's mound repeatedly during the trimming and waxing. She'd never been touched there for so long by anyone but a male lover. Even though the contact was professional, having Tina's hands so near her pussy was strangely exciting. Tina had moved her face in very close after the waxing to look for stray hairs. She then used a tweezers to remove the few hairs the waxing had missed. Becca found having a stranger's face only inches from her pussy to very unnerving and arousing.

Tina's work to draw Mike's initials in henna was even more intimate as Tina rested the fingers of her left hand on Becca's naked mound to support her other hand as she applied the henna just above the natural limit of her pubic hair. Becca could almost feel Tina's breath and was sure Tina could smell her arousal.

Fortunately the tattoo process didn't take very long. In fact, Becca was surprised and felt abandoned as Tina pulled away and announced she was done. Being aroused and strapped down with her legs spread was a new and very kinky experience. As Tina put away her materials she called attention to the time and reminded Becca that a minimum of an hour was needed for the henna to work. Tina looked at Mike and said, "I'll leave you two alone for now while I work up the sketch I mentioned. In fact, I have some alternatives I'll also do for your review. I'll bring them in after I finish with my next appointment which should be in about an hour."

Becca lay on the table naked from the waist down. Mile inspected her waxed mound and commented on how sexy it was. Becca enjoyed being the subject of his lust but knew they couldn't do anything sexual since it would destroy the tat. In a few minutes her arousal was replaced by boredom. Mike offered her his I-pod and inserted the ear buds for her. She closed her eyes and hoped she might fall asleep to pass the time. She dozed a little but came quickly awake as she felt fingers toying with the buttons on her blouse. She was relieved to find it was Mike. She told him to stop but was helpless to do anything. When her blouse had been opened Mike unhooked her bra and teased her nipples with his fingers. Becca protested that Tina might come back but Mike continued with his teasing. Becca's past experiences with being bound had all been consensual and expressly intended to keep her hands off of her breasts. Being strapped down in the semi privacy of the tattoo room with her legs spread obscenely was very different and quite exciting. As she became more aroused Becca asked Mike to suck on her but he refused noting that it wasn't yet time. When Mike heard Tina in the hall he quickly closed two buttons on Becca's blouse which gave some cover to her breasts but made it obvious that Mike had been playing with them. Becca was embarrassed at first but relaxed as she realized that being bound relieved her of all responsibility. If Tina was going to think their conduct had been inappropriate it was Mike who should be embarrassed.

Tina knocked on the door and entered without waiting. Seeing Becca's blouse gaping open above and below her breasts Tina smiled, looked at Mike and said, "I trust you didn't do anything to dislodge the henna." Mike shook his head. He reached over and removed the ear buds so Becca could hear.

Tina held out three small sheets of paper before the couple. The first sketch was a line drawing of a breast in profile with a large nipple. Three droplets were shown in a vertical line on the field below the nipple. It was the image Mike had been expecting and he liked it.

The second sketch was similar to the first except the breast was drawn with an extra two lines depicting a partial body. It was amazing to Mike how the image was changed so dramatically with just a line or two. In effect the body was there to give scale. It showed the breast to be huge and imbued the image with much more sexuality.

A third drawing showed a frontal view of a slender woman's torso with two oversized breasts. Droplets appeared below one breast.

Mike and Becca looked at the 3 sketches. Becca's face was flushed. Mike said, "Wow. They're all great." He turned to Becca to ask her opinion but immediately sensed she was too embarrassed to say anything. He continued, "I assume these are the actual size you'd draw with the henna. The frontal view is really blatant. I love it but perhaps it has too much detail for its size done in henna. Between the other two I love the one that uses the line of the body to show the huge size of the breast. Becca knows how obsessed I am with her swollen tits. This tat reflects how huge they are." He turned to Becca and said, "If you disagree with the choice, now it the time to speak up." Becca shook her head. "Okay, the profile with the body is it," said Mike.

Tina said, "That was my favorite, too. I'm very pleased with how that one conveys so much. It's also really sexy. I can't wait to draw it on the intimate field we've created for it. You can have the room for another hour if you want or you can leave anytime. Skipping panties for the drive home should give you the extra hour of henna to give you a good tat. I'll see you on Monday at 6."

Becca was flustered at the panty comment since Mike hadn't mentioned that part of his plan to her. After Tina left Mike said, "I thought we'd try to leave the henna in place and drive home. Your panties would knock it off. I can take care of your milk when we get home and we'll be on schedule. If you'd prefer you can stay immobilized here for an hour and I can milk you here before we drive home." Becca said she'd like to go and Mike removed her bindings. She restored her bra and blouse and carefully pulled her skirt on without disturbing the henna.

The couple left the shop. Becca had never gone out in public without panties and felt naked. She eased into the car- trying not to expose her nakedness. Mike made a comment suggesting that her slow entry was motivated by the henna; she smiled and let him think what he wanted.

Arriving at home Mike removed Becca's skirt in their kitchen and picked off the dried henna. He was pleased to see his initials now marked his lover. He retrieved a mirror and gave it to Becca. She stared at the tat and touched it gently. Her fingers then explored her denuded mound. She said, "I hate to admit it but I think the drawing is going to be really obscene and sexy."

Mike escorted Becca into the bedroom and stripped off her blouse and bra. Without prompting she lay on her side on the bed in the usual milking position and Mike lay down next to her. He moved in and enveloped her right nipple. Each of them groaned with passion as her milk started to flow. Becca's arousal grew even faster than usual and she was soon experiencing her first orgasm. As soon as her climax resolved she started to build toward another.

When the timer chimed they adjusted their bodies slightly. He restarted the timer and locked onto her other nipple. Becca enjoyed another orgasm as his mouth worked its magic on her tit. Another climax ran through her when Mike's hand dropped to explore her newly waxed Venus Mound and then dipped between her legs.

When the milking was done, Mike lowered his mouth to explore the waxed area more closely. This position also allowed for an up close view of the new tattoo. After a minute Mike rolled his lover onto her back, spread her legs and moved between them. His mouth returned to the waxed mound and he told her how sexy it was in its new condition. After a bit his mouth and two fingers assaulted her pussy and within a minute brought her to her largest climax. Mike moved over her and easily slipped his hard cock into her very wet slit. It didn't take long for him to explode inside her.

As the couple recovered Mike commented on how great the waxed area felt. He also observed that Becca had seemed particularly passionate. She replied that she'd been teased for over two hours at the salon. Mike said he was glad that she'd enjoyed the experience. He'd known she had been very nervous about it.

Becca smiled and said, "The experience was quite a bit more than I'd expected. I thought I was getting a temporary tat on my breast; instead I wound up with my pussy spread open for an hour while a stranger waxed and tattooed my mound. I don't know if I should tell you this or not but Tina whispered to me that she'd like to suck on my tits. She says she's straight but is curious about the milk."

"Oh. What did you tell her?"

"I didn't have to respond. She expressed it more as a wish than a request."

"Of course, under our contract the decision is mine but what would you like to do? We'll be with her on Monday just about the time you'll need to be milked."

"I think...I'd like to feel her at my nipple but being inexperienced she won't draw enough milk from me in 5 minutes. Can we extend the time?"

"Yes. We'll extend the session to perhaps 8 minutes. Do you want her to do both breasts? Do you want to have sex with her?"

Becca seemed shocked and immediately replied, "No I don't want sex. I don't want a threesome either if that's where your mind is going. I guess I'll need to make that clear to her. And, yes, I'd like her to suck on both of my breasts. You'll never fully understand. Even though I orgasm all of the time being sucked on is more than about sex and the milk. My life has become centered on my breasts and nipples. She seemed in awe of my tits. Having her suck on me will be letting her worship my tits- how could I not want that? I'm also thinking her mouth will feel very different than yours. I want to experience that."

"Okay. Let's get the tat done before we say anything. We don't want her to be distracted by visions of your beautiful nipples in her mouth. When she's done I'll invite her to suck on you."

"You'll invite her?"

"Yes. We don't need to tell her about our contract but between us your tits are mine. I'm the only one who should extend invitations. After I invite her you can tell her we discussed it and clarify the limited contact she's being invited to have. She'll need to know that when she gets aroused from sucking on you she'll be on her own."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of her getting excited. She says she's straight. Maybe that's not an issue."

"Seriously, whether she's straight or not she said she'd like to suck on you. Do you really think she could suck on your tits and drink your milk for 15 minutes and not get excited? I don't think so."

Becca thought of Tina's mouth off and on for the next two days. She was curious and aroused as she imagined how a smaller feminine mouth would feel on her engorged nipples. She remembered Tina's dark lipstick and wondered if it would rub off or be washed off by her milk. Would Tina like the taste? Would Tina suck hard enough to draw out her milk or would she just toy with Becca?

All afternoon on Monday Becca thought of the milk she was producing. It would soon be sucked out by a stranger- a woman she'd only known for a few hours but who'd already seen her naked and touched her intimately. Becca felt she had definitely become a perv-she wasn't put off by the upcoming experience; rather, she was looking forward to it. She envisioned Tina doing her art and then being shocked by Mike's invitation. Was it possible Tina would say no? She hoped not.

When they arrived at Tina's salon Becca felt especially full. She assumed it was psychological but in any case she couldn't wait to feel Tina's mouth on her nipples. Tina greeted them and brought then to the room with the table. She assembled her materials and told Becca to remove her skirt and panties. The two women cooperated in getting Becca positioned on the table and Tina fastened the straps at her wrists, calves and ankles.

Tina checked out the tattoo from Saturday and mixed the henna for the new drawing. It took only about 15 minutes for Tina's art. As she worked she glanced up at Becca's chest several times and Becca's face flushed. Tina explained the need to stay still for at least an hour. She noted that she'd remove the henna depicting the drops in 30 minutes to give them a lighter color. Conversely, she suggested leaving a drop of henna at the drawn nipple for up to 6 hours if possible to get the appropriate darker color. She called Mike over and showed him how she'd subtly used a separate bit of paste for the nipple so the rest could be removed without disturbing what she called 'the focal point'.

Mike thanked Tina and said, "On Saturday you asked if Becca's breasts were full. They're full now; would you like to see them?"

Tina was taken aback by the statement but recovered quickly to say, "Yes, of course."

Mike opened Becca's blouse and pushed it down on either side of Becca's body. Becca's breath deepened as she anticipated her breasts being displayed for Tina and knew what would follow. Mike unhooked Becca's bra and peeled the cups off of each breast- again tucking the garment on either side of her body. The nipples had leaked a small amount which caused the bra to stick a little. Mike noted this to Tina saying it was a sign that Becca was definitely full. Becca knew this was meant as a subtle tease for both women.

Tina and Mike stared with lust at Becca's huge breasts. Her nipples stood proudly- about the size of gum drops and more inviting than candy. Mike pointed to Becca's left breast and said, "You can touch them. Stay away from the nipples for now; if you touch them they'll leak since they're very sensitive and there's a lot of pressure. Feel how swollen and hot the skin is. The heat and taut skin always turns me on."

Tina reflexively reached out but hesitated as she looked to Becca asking, "Is it all right?"

Becca replied softly, "Yes, touch me."

Tina's fingers explored the sides and bottom of Becca's left breast and said, "Oh my God. I didn't know they got so hard. It must hurt."

"It's more of an ache," said Becca. "I can feel the pressure build as the hours pass and I know I'm making more milk every minute. It's a little frightening. It's also arousing since I know that at a set time I'll have Mike sucking on me. I watch the clock a lot and get hornier as milking time approaches."

Mike then said, "Tina, Becca told me you'd like to suck on her. It's my pleasure to offer her to you for this evening's milking. Her tits are ready right now. It's only for milking- not for sex. You can suck on each breast for 8 minutes." Tina looked confused.

Becca said, "As I explained on Saturday Mike regulates my milking to control my production. He carries a timer. Mike usually sucks on each breast for 5 minutes. We agreed that you might need more time to draw the same amount of milk so we're allowing 8 minutes. I told Mike about your interest in sucking on me and said I'd like to experience a woman's mouth. Just remember that while I'll get aroused and probably climax it's not foreplay; I need to be milked. Even if we're both excited we're not going to have sex and my pussy is off limits. If you get all horny you're on your own. If those limits are okay, my tits are yours for 16 minutes."

Mike added, "When the milking is done Becca and I would like the room to ourselves for a while. As you can imagine, I'll have some needs from watching you with her."

Tina was speechless for a moment but then recovered. "Thank you. I've never done this, Becca. You may need to guide me a little."

"Don't worry. You'll do fine but I'll tell you if you're not. Now, please- I'm all swollen and I've been thinking about your mouth for 2 days. Suck on me."

Tina rolled her stool to the side of the table and repositioned the arm rest to get it out of the way. She leaned in so that her face was inches away from Becca's big nipple. She studied it for a few seconds and realized Becca was straining to roll her body closer to her mouth. Tina moved in. Her hand caressed the swollen breast as her mouth enveloped the anxious nipple. She was excited to hear Becca's gasp at the first contact followed by a groan of pleasure as she began to suck. Initially there was no milk but within 10 seconds Tina's mouth enjoyed her first taste of sweet breast milk.

Tina tongued the nipple to enjoy its size and sucked more. The big nipple felt incredibly sexy and she couldn't help but tease it with her tongue and teeth. It took 10 to 15 seconds for her to realize that she'd interrupted her sucking and the milk had stopped. Becca made some negative noises and said, "Suck on me; this isn't sex. I need to be milked." Tina reapplied herself to her task and found the flow increased. She had to swallow more frequently to keep up. She also noted that Becca had become sexually excited and was moving toward an orgasm.

Becca loved the gentle touches she felt from Tina's delicate fingers. Her mouth was also smaller and more sensuous than Mike's. Mike got the job done and she loved his lustful hands and mouth. Nonetheless, there was something special about Tina's lighter approach. Becca hoped Tina was drawing enough milk. The sensual touch wasn't worth much if she didn't suck out the needed quantity. Becca was hopeful about the result. She could feel significant milk had been removed.

After a few minutes Tina relaxed and felt she was doing well. Through her fingers Tina could sense the breast was getting softer. This showed her success. It also made Becca's breast sexier and Tina realized she'd become highly aroused along with Becca. Tina fondled Becca's breast and both women groaned with her sexual touch. Tina continued to suck on Becca and swallow her milk. When Becca reached orgasm Tina was proud that she's given her partner pleasure. She was frustrated with her own arousal since there was no likelihood she'd be getting off soon.

Tina was startled by the timer's chime. She then heard a soft feminine voice saying, "Thank you. It's time to switch sides." She tongued Becca's nipple a little more but soon heard, "Enough. My other side is aching for you."

Tina pulled away. As she moved her stool she said, "Thank you. Your breasts are fantastic and, well... I've never experienced anything as intense as feeling your breast give up its milk to me."

At the other side of the table Tina repositioned the arm rest and moved her stool into place. As she sat down she surreptitiously unsnapped her jeans. Within a few seconds she was caressing Becca's full breast and saying, "I don't know which is sexier- all swollen or softly sensuous." Her mouth descended onto the erect nipple to the mutual pleasure of the two women. Milk soon flowed.

Tina's one hand held Becca's breast while her other secretly found its way into her panties. Over the next few minutes each woman's arousal rose quickly until Becca reached orgasm. Tina soon climaxed as well but sought to be quiet as she was embarrassed by her masturbation in the presence of the others.